I feel bad for people who have never gotten to experience MR vehicle

I feel bad for people who have never gotten to experience MR vehicle...

same

>inb4 FMR posting

>exceeding the limits of grip means guaranteed death
no thanks

>Initial D maymays

does it chirp the tires in 2nd gear

shit driver alert

That's RR

If a Miata can do that I'm p sure a Porch Bosster can

thats the mr2 tho

ding ding ding.

I'm actually interested to see what RR feels like. The impending death sounds exciting.

I've only driven an FR once in the form of a Miata and I daily an MR2. I don't remember whether it felt very different from my car or not, but I know I liked it and would love to have one.

people should fill out their bingo card
and someone should make one too
each engine config/number of cyl+engine placement+drivetrain
I still havent driven a straight 8,v4/10/12

You'll need to go for an older 911 for that feeling, modern 911s, as in everything since the 993 has been set up to understeer

Only higher end models like a god damn GT2 will bite your head off at the limit

Yeah, I've heard that they've basically engineered out all the blatant quirks and 'interesting' handling habits that old 911's had.

Man you should see people who've only driven 964s on a track try to drive newer Porsches at the limit, they saw the wheel like they normally would in their cars and end up cooking the power steering pump while setting slower laptimes

i thought they had electric steering now

Yeah they do, by newer I mean like the last quarter century

bump

man i feel bad for people who think their shitboxes offer good mr experience
mr2 are fucking horrible

try cayman, lotus elise or 2nd gen boxster

>mr2 are fucking horrible
No they aren't. I drive a Boxter and the MR2 is great.

>unironically driving an engine layout that increases the risk of snap oversteer
MR cars are a fucking meme and their CoG geometry eats ass. The only thing worse I can think of is Rear Engine cars like a 911.

FR is the king because of that 50/50 WD.

>snap oversteer
how to spot a retarded armchair racer in less than 5 seconds.

I thought FR means snap oversteer means death
but then RR means ultimate driftu, which means death
don't drive like a pussy in rwd is, I guess, the bottom line

Anyone who's scared about snap oversteer with a N/A 3S should just take their asses over to Super Weenie Hut, Jr's.

Just don't drive like an idiot and she'll treat you nice.

It's a problem in any car with any amount of horsepower. MR just amplifies the punishment. The horsepower makes no difference at all.

It's purely driver error and it would do the same thing in an FR car.
Honestly amazes me that this board still doesn't understand that snap oversteer is a meme or even what it actually is or what causes it.

>an FR car.
>Honestly amazes me that this board still doesn't understand that snap oversteer is a meme or even what it actually is or what causes it.
Why? This is the same fucking board that has been spamming corvette vs gtr every day for years, spams LOL SNAP OVER STEER every time mr2 is mentiones, and starts sperging about bmw reliability when they're mentioned.

The entire board is just a hive of benchracer lore that gets circulated around to newfags who don't know much about cars already, and then it becomes real to them.

Fuck, go look at the newish video JSR cars put out where one of them looks at an MR2. The comments section is filled with THAT CAR WILL KILL U!!!!!

Same shit here

Also, won't he surprises if some cunt sees this post on the front page and replies with "ubsessed xddd" without even opening the thread.

>tfw my dad has a boxster and my mr2 is more fun to drive

BMW reliability is shit. Stop trying to shill otherwise.

and s2k

>FR is the king because of that 50/50 WD.
how to spot a retarded armchair racer in less than 5 seconds.

/dailyMR/ reporting in.
Got my first time attack on sunday. I am in bottom 3 in terms of fest.
It's gon be fun seeing lots of excotic and fest cars.

>50/50 weight distribution meme
Stop watching Miata commercials

>Honestly amazes me that this board still doesn't understand that snap oversteer is a meme

Has never driven the Clio V6.

>some French fucks shove an oversized engine in the back of a shitty little economy car with a short wheel base
>surprised when lifting off makes it easy to induce oversteer
MR IS BAD GUISE

We should all switch to RR like your bus, right?

Like it fucking matters as your cruise your shitbox back and forth to your first year of uni. Stupid ass benchrace kids.

Have you guys considered the fact that MR offers optimal grip for the rear tyres? And in newer sports cars if you keep the traction/stability control on even a dummy can drive them. The only way you crash is by entering a corner at too high speed. I think this is all really basic stuff.

hwo much do those hard tops cost?

can anyone explain the difference between mid and rear engines?
They seem to be only a few inches apart it's confusing why they are separate entities

Not him, but looking at my local Craigslist equivalent they seem to go for around 1k.

Mid = between the front and rear axle, behind the passenger compartment.
Rear = behind the rear axle.

thank you user

This is quite possibly the dumbest post I've ever read that doesn't SOUND dumb at first.
>Have you guys considered the fact that MR offers optimal grip for the rear tyres
You mean literally the only thing people consider when considering an MR? Yeah you fuck head.
>The only way you crash is by entering a corner at too high speed.
Yes that is how most crashes occur

Holy fuck you idiot just shut your mouth. You've mastered sounding somewhat intelligent but you aren't.

>points out the obvious for literal retards
>is apparently dumb
God I hate this board

This is why 90% of posters on Veeky Forums are shit drivers and spin out on 20 mph corners like that one furry tripfag.

Cost me like $1500 in Canada, there were only 2 available in the entire province of Ontario at the time and the other guy never responded

>Rear = behind the rear axle.

but why

So what do you call an Audi with it's engine infront of the front axle?

Retarded.

>not a sports car brand
>why doesn't audi have sports car platforms?!

henlo 986 friends