Explain why Tesla sucks and will crash and burn

Explain why Tesla sucks and will crash and burn.

Lithium reacts quite violently with air.

They really don't make any money

Sticking several thousand readily available cells in a chassis with a giant tablet sure as fuck isn't the future like Musk and his Musklets think it is.

All of Silicon Valley is about to crash and burn.

It's just Elon's vanity project and like It doesn't really rake in allot of money, it's just that Musk has the money to keep it going and it doesn't suck everything else dry. So eventually they'll just fade away with the trendyness the brand has had since the roadster over time unless the Model 3 works out and they can make something that'll sustain them beyond that.

I don't even hate them (I kind of like the older shape Model S really not that I think it's anything amazing), but yeah they're not the wave of the future the hordes of people who sign their praises, they're a fad and they already seem to be passing.

they lose money

Normies think they'll be getting a luxury car that can outrun a Hellcat for the price of a modestly equipped Accord in the form of the Model 3

>Be me cruising in my new Tesla
>Pretty long ride decide to autopilot
>On the interstate relaxing
>Autopilot chimes in randomly
>REROUTING FASTER ROUTE LOCATED
>Before I could do anything car takes exit
>Bad part of town
>Car stops at the first light
>Three urban youths surround my Tesla
>As I smash the pedal to speed away
>Nothing happens
>Tesla chimes in
>PEDESTRIAN SAFETY CONCERN
>AUTO BRAKES INITIATED
>Window shatters
>I get dragged out from my Tesla
>As I'm getting beat by all three I hear
>PEDESTRIAN SAFETY CONFIRMED
>AUTO PILOT RESUMING
>Tesla continues without me.

They won't. They will rise to moderate acclaim but will never gain the full market.

Keep sperging over telsa though you autist.

I feel like there could be a way to dope the batteries or put filiments in them that allow them to be extinguished with water.

kek

>itt; people who don't understand how the modern economy works

>be me
>Tesla engineer
>reviewing data sets from last month
>notice anomaly in data
>has not moved in 2 weeks
>open travel history of unit 117693
>before it reached its last destination, unit reports broken window, auto brakes initiated, rerouting to faster route
>open audio recording of interior cabin
>hear high pitched blood curling screams and "get out the car nigga! we gonna fuck yo asshole!"
>interesting.jpg
>note file on unit 117693
>note to speak with Elon about possible solutions
>solution 1: convince unit owners to move closer to destinations so they don't need transport as far
>solution 2: consider purchasing Whole Foods company and placing a Whole Foods unit at troubled location to make it better
>solution 3: consider developing a humanoid robotic police unit to combat crime in region, similar to seminal American classic, Robocop
>solution 4: consider genocide of all subhumans
>solution 5: get more taxpayer backed subsidies to research more solutions and report back at unidentified time in the future
>take control of unit 117693 and return it to base
>close file on unit 117693

You don't win a chess game by flipping over the board, user.

I honestly don't think they will. People are spouting off this crash and burn thing like they just started with the Model S back in 2012, when they were producing like 5 a day by hand from other cars' parts.

But since then they've grown to 100k cars a year. They've stuck superchargers and destination chargers all over the place and actually have a paid servicing model for it now instead of "lol free 4ever". They have a developed market presence. They have an entire factory just dedicated to producing Li-ion batteries, in collaboration with Panasonic who's just seen record growth because of it. They have the Fremont/NUMMI plant. They have the Energy division. And they have massive owner satisfaction ratings.

The reason they don't make money is because they insist on spending so much on scaling as fast as possible. They want to go from hand building a few cars to producing half a million cars a year in 8 years. That's fucking ludicrous. It took Porsche a decade to double production.

Model 3 is the tipping point. Even if it doesn't always outsell production they'll do fine. They've got a lot of fingers in a lot of assets and different potential revenue streams.

I'd never buy one. IC is a deal breaker for me.

Thanks. Your check is in the mail.
- E

if they weren't aggressively expanding production capability, building their own stores and service centers, and building a proprietary charger network. then they could be profiting 20% per Model S sold.

then add in his power wall, solar city, solar panel glass roof tiles, and tesla grid storage batteries.

you get a lot of R&D expenses added in.

Seconding this.

Prob future desu, wouldn't be supprised

Poor build quality mixed with the inability to turn a profit on the cars they sell without government backing.

Might be able to smoke sti's or vag shit

It's called "tax evasion".

>anyone who disagrees with me is a shill

My biggest annoyance with conventional vehicles is the noise, so I look forward to cheaper electric vehicles with sufficient range.

>waaaaaah mommmyyyyy engine too loud! need quiet engine! mommmyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

The ideal vehicle is invisible and inaudible.

Yeah, if you're a cuck. Aftermarket exhaust systems still sell because some of us are actual enthusiasts

>I love being an attention whoring cuck

Ask your parents for attention, not us

I drive economically in traffic for the gas savings but also because I don't want to bother people with loud noise. The exhaust is for me, no one else. Stop projecting pls