Atlantiss Alliance 1x (3x RAF)

Mists of Pandaria:
Tauri WoW (Evermoon) 1x
Horde
Alliance

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t
>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it

Previous Thead:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXHjJJQx5xs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where's the Hellground guild listing?

reminder if you want to raid on Tauri be sure to play horde

alright is this tauri wow shit a meme or are we really doing this

>raiding MoP
I'd rather kill myself.

it's a meme, you dip

hellground is dead?

pic related: do i pull the trigger?

there's still plenty of time to hop o the bandwagon
you don't want to be left behind not raiding again, do you?

It's a meme

Come to Primal and raid Naxx before TBC launch

sennacore killed this general

sennacore IS this general

who

exactly the problem. also cobe isn't sennacore he left /wpsg/ behind

Hellground announcement when?

Tomorrow, according to some random discord shills who can't be trusted.

Cobe will see the light and come back. They always come back...

hellfire or vengeance boys

let tbc go, its time to move on...

whats ur name on primal?

>D-don't play TBC
>Play MoP instead
Because anyone in their right mind would play MoP over TBC.

>want to shit on sennacore
>impossible to deny that it has great players

Why don't you fuckers play on a decent expansion holy shit.

name any great players it has other than celie and cobe lmao

mop and cata are garbage, but not going to lie, its funny as shit seeing enha shaman doing 20k damage with single fire nova activation, when single "hit" deals 250 damage.

It was worth dealing with absolute garbage killing speeds for past 42 levels.

Let TBC come to you
Primal WWU

TBC prepatch early May, TBC launch June 26.

Literally open the screenshot. Only 3-4 people are literal whos.

being known doesn't make you a good fucking player you e-celeb cock sucking faggot. out of your entire core celie and cobe are the only great players. there might be good players or decent players but don't call them great. cobe isn't even sennacore anyways he apparently ditched this place.

Cobe is literally still raiding on Atlantiss with us.

i do have a level 60 druid in .........should i do it?

>celie
>good

im bad at this game but celie is nothing special whenit comes to tanking

Senna being the best player in (apart from Cobe) and raid leading made him an e-celeb here what are you talking about

that's why cobe isnt in the sennacore discord anymore, right? because he's still raiding with you?

Don't worry lad we'll provide proofs after our raid on saturday.

What are you getting so offended about?

Have you played with at any point?

Have you played in during Senna's raids? Get a grip.

Wait did Cobe really quit /wpsg/? I consider myself pretty neutral about him but if that's true that really blows. This place badly needs a solid NA leader.

>senna
>best player in
>good raid leader

both wildly inaccurate. He's an e-celeb because he has an obnoxious personality and he tries really hard to be liked by everyone. Senna is a good player but he isn't anything special, most people here are just absolutely fucking garbage.

Never said he was a good raid leader, I just said a "raid leader". He's unironically one of the best players here though

How populated is Primal and whats the Xp rates like?

yes i played in during senna raids and they were all so much worse than asscobras raids it wasnt even a fair comparison. they were much slower, full of more wipes, full of desk slamming and wasted consumables and not one senna raid ever made it to yogg. maybe naxx was different but i seriously doubt it. i dont dislike senna at all but he isnt leadership material and being a good player doesnt automatically make you a good leader.

>not one senna raid ever made it to yogg

but senna was raid leading during the second half of ulduar and we regularly cleared yogg? even the first mimiron kill was under senna

No one is talking about his raidleading abilities. He's a great player by /wpsg/ standards, how is that even a question?

what server is this?

Theatre of Dreams

dead one

Retard rofl

the first mimiron kill was literally the 2nd fucking day of naxx and cobe was still leading. what do you hope to gain by lying? not one senna raid EVER made it to yogg. first yogg kill - cobe first mim kill - cobe all hardmode kills - cobe
you are absolutely stupid if you think any of the moderate success had was because of senna

hes not coming back

it's time to stop posting pickles

Tauri mop server's Vash'jir is better scripted than atlantiss

lol!

>the first mimiron kill was literally the 2nd fucking day of naxx

my sides

no shit. atlantiss is dogpiss

It took about 2 weeks to down Mimiron what are you talking about

obviously i meant ulduar you fucking dumbass

absolutely untrue lmfao was the 2nd guild on the server to kill vezax

who is this girl?

me

youtube.com/watch?v=NXHjJJQx5xs

Video proof that Senna was leading the first Mimiron kill, also I personally have no complaints about his raid leading, this is pretty much handholding at this point

senna's a terrible raid leader because nobody can understand a fucking word he says

So will Northcraft be worth it?

B T F O
T
F
O

he's a terrible raid leader because he's incapable of keeping a level head while at the same time trying to be everyone's friend and make epic jokes.

>bop senna so he cant top meter on patchwerk
>*slams desk*
>*yells in mic*
>*spergs out for a few minutes*
>haha i was just joking boys XD
>let's do this boss and get some epic loot!!!

he's just so fucking unbearable idk how anyone enjoys raiding with him

i miss datwikiboi

>clicking

lmfao

>its another case of americans cant understand any accent other than theirs

>2nd on the server to kill vezax
we were like 3rd or 4th
2nd on xt, council, hodir and freya

>unbearable
>not being able to be told your shit in a objective rage and deal with it
you sound un fucking bearable

>idk how anyone enjoys raiding with him
>~15 retards just following another retard and clearing retarded firelands content being the only active guild in this retarded general

You mean like cobe does? Except he doesn't put your dick in his mouth afterwards because he needs your approval.

Yes

Icecrown needs serious work and the authentication exploit has to be fixed before launch, but it's pretty clear the focus of development has been endgame.
The raids/dungeons in the closed betas were impressively good.

what is phinny?

Yeah that's why he gets along with everyone so well and Senna fucked Pickles/Docfrosty/Foozer/ off

Everquest official legacy server

You can quite literally hear Cobe leading in this video telling people where to move.

I know you weren't in the raid but Cobe explained the fight at least 5 times that night and Ruslan/Welp kept dying to shit like Rockets and Laser Barrage. What little success had was 100% because of Cobe no ifs ands or buts about it. I like Senna and think he's a cool guy but he isn't a good raid leader.

P.S Who was that druid tank that streamed all the time? I'm sure he has VODs of the first Ulduar raids you could watch parts of and see the extreme difference between Asscobra raids and Senna raids.

retarded heroic firelands content*

Where are we playing atm?

I am testing their levelling content and there's a bit of bugs here and there, nothing really gamebreaking.
Didn't get to test their raids sadly.
Hope there'll be a healthy pop or at least a vg guild going there.

Anyone with half a brain will avoid those.

Pickles was hated by his own core, let that sink in.

For the most part leveling hasn't been too bad but like I said icecrown needs help, it's a complete mess. The order of quests becoming available is fucked pretty bad and it can make it a bit confusing to do the zone.

Not only is cobe a better leader than Senna. Even pickles is.
When senna "lead" t11 and pickles was in the raid pickles would basically have to explain and call everything.

>like cobe does
No Nick only talks shit on you behind your back and then smiles to your face and pretends he is your boy, i can't tell you how many times he would bitch about people and then act friendly to them without mentioning any of the shit he talked.

>pickles was hated by his own core
only pontos has an avid dislike for pickles.

>tfw tyrranicore is still alive
>tfw I'd rather join that then waste my time with sennacore

Strange times.

name one person who likes pickles and if he made a guild would join him

>cobe
>raging
He'd get pissed and call people out directly for fucking up and causing wipes which is something a lot of the people here needed. I know when he called me out it made me want to play better. Senna would scream into the mic and slam his table or desk and say "what the fuck boys" over and over. Doubt that's changed since ToD.

>t. yarrick

You literally have less friends than pickles. And for good reason.
Ask yourself deep down why even glaston is more accepted than you.

the druid was HG

>only pontos has an avid dislike for pickles
yeah lmao that's why every single one of his raiders abandoned him and went off to join senna

I ran into a similar issue doing ally-side quests in Borean Tundra, there's a few quest dependencies missing.
Icecrown is heavily phased so no wonder it's fucked up.

inb4 somebody calls you pickles

t. pickles

>senna so dumb he can't even lead the raid to victory against the 2nd easiest heroic boss in t11 without me telling everyone to ignore his shit strat and do the proper one

good luck on hc rag LMAO

Quality over quantity my boy

>Senna would scream into the mic and slam his table or desk and say "what the fuck boys" over and over.
Did this really happen? I didn't play on ToD, but I've never seen him do this on Atlantiss

A shitty slavic raidleader is the only friend you have. In the entire world.
Keep "going out to bars with your friends" while still instantly responding to other peoples conversations.

I'm sure only 1 person in his core disliked him.

That's why all of his core fucked off and is raiding with senna now, right?

i like how you still keep crying about this but still cant provide any proof of it happening just because your still pissed cobe made a discord so people could avoid you lmao

of course it didn't, don't believe the shitposters like a dumb faggot and instead form your own opinions about people

i guarantee you will find that everyone is the exact opposite of what /wpsg/ tells you

@senna
change the name of your circlejerk discord from /wpsg/ since it obviously is just for your bs

>tfw to smart for wpsg circlejerks

The only active, 100% /wpsg/ guild currently raiding is Sennacore.. Let that sink in..

>it's a "discord circlejerk drama" episode
Can we just play the game?

nice mop/fit/f1 circlejerk discord

just fucking delete it

are you saying that it isnt true that senna is shit and pickles is great

lol!