/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread kinda gay edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 03/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P80hovA_-qY
vocaroo.com/i/s1zxg1phXqnC
youtu.be/wBLXQkGKw5o?t=2m11s
youtu.be/qqyLIzRwUSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Choose your fighter.

Posting best girl!

youtube.com/watch?v=P80hovA_-qY

DR gets gayer and gayer as the games go on.

Mukuro for main fighter, Mikan for healer, Ouma for thief/support

The cutest one

So V2 will have Amami with him fucking boys?

vocaroo.com/i/s1zxg1phXqnC

Good. As it should be.

Kiibo should be in that third picture too. Unless it isn't gay when it's with a robot.

You wish

I'll main best girl and objective best fighter in the game.

I want Moekiyo to be my loving boyfriend!

let's have fun, /drg/!

Reminder that Tsumugi survived V2 with her husbando Amami and they were tragically turned against each other.

Are we exchanging presents now?

Come up with a fighting game concept for her.

I'll use Ouma because I don't think anyone in the roster would be as fun as him to use.

same

Does nothing until she's at critical health, then uses the opponent's moves against them.

delete

For the MC maybe. The first game was pretty gay too.

part 2 of this greentext masterpeice

Tsumugi uses her cosplays to fight using their talents along with it with some slight differences. She'd probably have a similar moveset to Imposter.

Maybe her "awakening mode" is going full HIKSHON

Either Syo but with needles/pins/scissors, or she cosplays as other characters and gets a mimic moveset of their roster

She's like that one creepy flesh lady (Double?) from Skullgirls. She cosplays as characters and uses one of their moves.

Ouma-kun~

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

I didn't think I'd be anyone's waifu, I'm honored

She's SHSL Cosplayer so copying moves of characters she cosplays would be likely. Maybe like this user says here and she gets some kind of transformation mode where her eyes go blue and she's able to instantly change into multiple characters for multiple levels of damage. Like having her cosolays float around her like they did at the last trial.

Hi Naegiri user, you are my waifu too

>Sakura/Aoi
Meme pairing. They're just good friends

She's the new antag of SDR2. What's changed?

With the way her eyes get smudged and her eyes go pupil-less, she looks lobotomized.

I'm pretty sure she was mindhacc'd the hardest.

>Good friends try kill everyone, including themselves, after their "friend" commits suicide
Okay.

You talking about this girl?

Well yeah why else would she kill Amami if she wasn't mindhacced?

I think so. I don't know much about Skullgirls, but heard she could transform into the other characters.

Hello! I'll waifu you too!

get out tumblr

Yeah, like that.

Yeah its true. I heard the name somewhere before but haven't played the game myself. My friend said she's able to transform into different characters and use their moves like a copycat.

It hurts bros, I just want to date him and do lewd things together. Where can I find a qt 6'2 moe boyfriend?

Why is V3 sprites so... lazy? Like, just look at her clothes

Who knows?

I'm starting to like this memepair because without the LOL HICKSHON on her part, playboy/nerd is a cute type of pairing. It also satisfies my tragedy boner when she kills him without knowing who he was to her.

Oh well shit there you go. That's how I imagined it would work so Tsumugi is good to go. Plus she could also always use that ball she used to kill Amami for melee attacks.

Sounds like a perfect fit for Tsumugi.
Don't know what her moveset would be, otherwise.

Kind of. Her moveset uses moves from different characters and she transforms into them when she uses them.

You'll always be my waifu Naegiri user.

What did she saw /drg/?

the perfect double ended dildo for her and himko to use together

It took a moment to search, but here:
youtu.be/wBLXQkGKw5o?t=2m11s

She saw Himiko naked.

The DR1&2 charactes when Tsumugi transformed looked really shiny and good.

if the implication was true about two students staying behind for the 2 survivors rule has one become SHSL Survivor and next one get reprogrammed into becoming the next mastermind like what would have happened to Maki and Kiibo then Amami and Tsumugi had to go through the same thing last game. So yeah Tsumugi tragically got reprogrammed to be the mastermind for the next game and betrayed Amami by killing him. Reminds me of Chisa/Munakata.

I'd think that would have to be her moveset. Takes advantage of her talent the most.

Talking about sprites, does anyone have Junko's V3 sprites? I find them very cute somehow.

This would probably fuck me up if true.

I am 95% sure this is the kind of tragic backstory shit Kodaka would write in, especially when the evidence of what happens to the extra two is pretty easy to connect back to V2. So it's probably true.

Good.

none of this "kinda" shit. we full homo now.

Yeah this kind of despair is what Kodaka lives for. This might be an even more tragic love story than Chisa and Munakata. Prepare for many change of opinion on Tsumugi after V2 with everyone kissing her ass and saying she did no wrong like with Mukuro and how they feel sorry for her along with Amami.

>Kiibo would have had to be the next mastermind with Maki being the next SHSL Survivor
How would V4 go for them? Would Maki survive again? Kiibo is probably doomed because mastermind role.

I think it'll be another Chisa situation if Tsumugi's sympathetic in V2 and it was a tragic love/friendship story in the end. People will still hate her for the character she was in V3, because that's probably entirely separate from who she was in V2. She even calls "Tsumugi Shirogane" just another character of hers.

Wonder if Maki would still have her assassin abilities or if TDR would mindhacc them out of her in favor of survivor.

Maki would probably be mindhacc'd to be much less physically strong/hard to deal with. I don't know if it's a usual thing that they kill off the SHSL survivors early or if it was just something they did this game. Regardless, it's likely she'd be offed ASAP, because from an audience perspective, having someone live through two games without seeing their cool death or personalized execution would be boring.

Kiibo would just be straight up reprogrammed into a despairbot. He'd basically be another monokuma at that point.

TDR would probably have Kiibo kill Maki off as soon as possible.

I hate the way this artist draws heads.

>full homo

That's what I see too. She'll probably be the new Chisa if anything.

She might forget about her talent like Amami did so it would be easier for her to die.

This is also true. It could have been only special for Amami's case that they wanted him gone ASAP probably for what he did last game. Maki might not have gotten the same handicaps. Though it's still possible they'd probably want her gone pretty quickly too.

And mastermind Kiibo sounds pretty scary.

Yeah, that lewd pic isn't bad but Ouma looks like a straight up knock-off bobble head there.

1/3

Shit I used to hate this pairing but you fucks are making me sad over it with these theories.

2/3

>It could have been only special for Amami's case that they wanted him gone ASAP probably for what he did last game

If the theory that TDR is a copycat group and V2 was the last official game, then this makes sense. He was involved in stopping DR once before, so they wouldn't want to risk him doing it again.

How better to show that danganronpa isn't stopping anytime soon by killing off the "hero" of the last game and turning the other into a brainwashed slave to danganronpa/fiction?

3/3

Exactly. For this copycat group if true then killing off the "hero" first and brainwashing the "heroine" into becoming the villain would be shockers for the new season.

Fuck.... what's with these onions in my room?

I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE A BAKA

>why why why why why why why why why why why
>how?
>why just now?
>...
>Amami-kun...
>We ende-

*I think she was going to say "We ended the game" but she got pancaked

This is what I assume too. Because of this then it's possible Maki might not be heavily targeted as much as Amami was if she had gone on to V4 as SHSL Survivor.

So she basically was able to be free from her brainwashing at the last second before dying. Tragic.

Alright, how about this.

>V2 was the last game that played out to three people: the mastermind, Tsumugi, and Rantarou.
>Somehow, the two of them ended the game in such a way that would prevent another one from happening by the same hosts
>Tsumugi and Rantarou were not the sacrifices, but the only survivors. This explains why there's a very conspicuous lack of information given about what happens/happened to the non-sacrifice survivors of V2 or other previous games.
>TDR, a fringe group that was not happy with the outcome of V2, kidnaps Tsumugi/Rantarou + the rest and brainwashes them for V3
>Saihara was wrong about why Rantarou was made into a SHSL survivor. He didn't choose to be a sacrifice. TDR made him into that as well as gave him "survivor privileges" in order to basically force him to be the first victim.
>Tsumugi was heavily brainwashed and mindhacc'd to forget her role in V2 and fulfill the mastermind role in this game.
>She was purposefully made into a danganronpa fanatic and he was killed off so quickly for a reason. V3 isn't so much a normal killing game as it is a powerplay. TDR wants to show that DR will continue on despite the actions and efforts of the contestants and does so by killing off/brainwashing into loving DR the revolutionaries that stopped the last game.
>The only reason V3 ends the way it does is because of the outside world's influence. Saihara convinces them the very concept is wrong and should be rejected, instead of the resistance coming from within the game and from the contestants.

>Saihara: (I'm sorry, Akamatsu-san... I still don't have the courage to face the truth yet...!)
>(I can't make you a criminal...!)
>I don't think the shot put passed through the air vent after all...
>Shinguji: Wasn't it you yourself who said that the shot put came out from the air vent?
>Saihara: That's true, but... I just remembered. During the investigation, the air vent cover was closed.
>Hoshi: The cover... was closed?
>Saihara:.......So my reasoning just now was mistaken.
>Kaede: Ah, I see. You investigated the air vent with me, right? That's why you misunderstood.
>Saihara: ...Eh?
>Kaede: I closed the cover of the air vent during the investigation. So the air vent was open before the investigation started.
>Kirumi: Then that means Saihara's testimony just now was a misunderstanding...?
>Saihara: That's a lie...!
>Kaede: No, it's not a lie. But because of your reasoning...
>...it'll become one.
>...Please, Saihara-kun, answer properly.
>How did the shot put reach Amami-kun?
>You know already, right? The answer was in the discussion just now.
>Saihara: (What am I hesitating for...?)
>(It's this late in the game, and I'm still saying I'm averting my eyes...)
>(But it's really her who wants to run away!)
>(Even so, you entrusted this to me...)
>(If I don't answer, her feelings will...)
>(So I'll reveal the answer to this mystery!)

After this, it returns to the main story.

>Saihara: It's just as Hoshi-kun says...
>The shot put rolled along the top of the bookshelves and fell on Amami's head.

This is also possible since again it was only Saihara's assumption that Amami sacrificed himself. All Kiibo/audience confirmed was what Saihara said about those who stay behind besides the 2 who go free would have to be forced to participated in another killing game as punishment. They never said that's how Amami became SHSL Survivor. Everything else you said makes sense.

TL user, are you here? If so, could you please translate these...

It makes sense and could likely happen though you'd have to explain the audition tapes and Amami's video. Though if Tsumugi was brainwashed by that point then she could have just cosplayed as the others or because of the weird camera angle for Kaito, Kaede and Saihara's audition tapes it's possible they could have already have been captured by TDR and forced into making those tapes.

Goodnight /drg/! I hope you all sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.

Good night Kaedeanon.

V3 left so much shit vague that it's actually pretty possible that Amami and Tsumugi could have been the only survivors from V2. It could have literally been the last trial with Amami, Tsumugi and the mastermind at that point.

The ride never ends
youtu.be/qqyLIzRwUSQ

dead bread.
Where are the shitposters?

What your V3 waifu says about you:

>Kaede
You like a woman who can motivate you and push you to do stuff. Although you primarily prefer 2D women, you are open minded about 3D and your taste in waifus reflect this. That or you just might really like thicc girls.

>Maki
You're an emotionally available guy who understands that underneath all that ice is a loving woman who will protect you at all cost. It's all about the long-haul as opposed to any short term gain.

>Tsumugi
You genuinely think that V3's ending really isn't that bad, but you are very curious about the world of V3, and would very much appreciate something on the lines of V2. For you, it's less about the girl and more about the mysteries that surround her. That, you might just have a thing for wallflowers and/or fujos.

>Himiko
You're either a pedophile, or have very strong paternal instincts. I can't think of anything else.

>Tenko
You want a woman that you have to work for her love. You believe that true love takes sacrifice and dedication. Like the Makifag, you're playing the long game.

>Angie
You just like cute girls. Plain and simple. You don't really care about her religious fanaticism. You may even like that about her. You just want a naturally positive girl to keep you company and to take live easily with you. That, or you just really like exotic girls.

>Kirumi
You like girls who are very elegant and very refined. You're an old fashioned fellow who puts traditional gender roles to a very high esteem, and would like a wife with unfaltering loyalty and duty. That or you might just have a maid kink.

>Miu
You like your girls a little on the crazy side. Not, "kill any woman who you look at" crazy, but crazy enough to trigger a response in you. Alternatively, you like (wannabe) sluts with 10/10 bodies.

Here are your canon pairings tonight.

>...V3?
What did they mean by that?

They were in V2. Notice how they're the only pair with one showing the V sign and another holding up two fingers while everyone else has someone showing the V sign and the other holding up three fingers to show they're debut was V3.