pastebin.com/nzHengz9 (embed)

MEG's updated Pastebin
pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2 (embed)

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-2SBV0T6iVg
youtu.be/iRSdyHLPL2Q
heatst.com/tech/trump-fans-outraged-when-bioware-producer-told-people-to-vote-clinton/
youtu.be/ALXCz99a9Ms?t=30m27s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

?nth for meeting Jaals large and loving family

I love alien murder.

Hello, I have a question about Mass Effect Andromeda.

I have a crew member, his name is Liam. He is okay. He is fairly normal.

My question is, why fuck does he never wear a shirt?

First for SCREEEEE

crack for andromeda when?

also I can import my ME3 save right?

Black culture, don't be a BIGOT.

You can't import saves, all they ask you is whether Shep was male or female.

They'll be setting up a dragon age keep style save archive eventually, but that's only for future games.

Sara and Vetra are the purest relationship.
Prove me wrong.
You can't, faggot.

>can't import save
DAS FUCKIN GAY

Sometime between now and heat death of the universe, but I'm not sure.

Daddy? What are we going to do on the bed?

Get rid of your trip

Why would Krogan even go to Andromeda just to die alone?

So is there any reference to what's going on in the Milky Way whatsoever? Any little hints? Does everyone in Andromeda learn of the Reapers?

Just what connections are there to this game and the older ones?

>he is okay
No he's not, Liam is fucking awful in everyway. Character design, character personality and attitude, voice acting. Everything.

That shitskin is confined into his little dorm room on the ship forever. I'd just airlock him if i could.

Fuck off with this dumbfuck shit

So fucking tired of you and your ilk shitting all over this thread

WHAT IS THE ICON WHERE IT IS TWO BODIES STANDING NEXT TO EACH OTHER

IT REPLACES THE FULL HEART ICON THAT IS USUALLY THERE FOR FLIRTING

AHHHH

So did peebee get preggo after fugging her?

There is no way for them to know what is going on in the milky way. They did leave sometime after ME1 and before ME2, though, since you can find some Cerberus scientists who makes references to the Lazarus project.

If the genophage was cured, the krogan would overrun the cluster in less than a century.

Guys I am on pc origin trying to buy the game and the only option it gives me is to buy the deluxe edition. I just want to buy the game but I don't know whats wrong. Does anyone know what this issue is?

Let's take a minute to laugh at the sour, jaded fags who can't enjoy ME:A

Advancing friendship.

>Shep was male or female.
what? where?

What did (((they))) mean by this

was this just on a dev twitter or the bioware twitter?

How do asari keep from getting preggo after "embracing eternity".

I doubt it, she agreed to treat the relationship seriously, but i can't see her being okay with kids for a few years at least

Are there any mods yet?

Character creation screen. It's literally the only thing that is imported and it's just a question.

god i wish i was american, would've voted for trump just to spite these fags

Most did

greenmangaming com/games/mass-effect-andromeda/

I'm pretty sure it's stated that they can choose whether they want to get preggo or not.

They might be able to abort, but the meld is straight up for reproduction.

>bioware devs believe a race of sentient machines he'll bent on genociding spacefaring species every 10,000 years is better than Trump.

I'm pretty sure they left a quantum whatever and just haven't gotten word back from the milky way

For real, I specially like his rescue mission and how if you take Vetra with you even if you are romancing her she says that she wants to punch you, shit is comedy gold.

youtu.be/-2SBV0T6iVg

bully femturs

I know there's not going to be any big connection but I thought maybe they would include little things.

Like I don't know, maybe one scientist notices that there were massive radiation spikes in the Milky Way around a year after they left (Because the relays exploded). Something little like that.

Just seems crazy they'd set a game more than 600 years after Mass Effect as we know it and give us no hint as to what's happening. Since obviously fans are going to care more about the old setting than the new one.

If you're on a web browser I guess try disabling any adblockers for that page

andromeda torrent when??

I want to like Liam but he doesn't really stick out to me. He's leagues better than Jacob, though.

In fact I feel like a bulk of the cast has these problems; they don't really stick.

>yfw it states in ME1 that mothers and daughters sometimes meld to share things

So how many times did Benezia and Liara fuck?

They left a QEC buoy, but they sure as hell aren't getting a response after any of the civilization altering events of any particular ME3 ending.

I like everyone but Cora

Considering this is the first time I see this, how can I know this was made by a dev, and not some Tumblrina?

For Multiplayer, what crates should I buy? The most expensive one?
Should I just always save up for that one?
It's not like this game is ME3, where you got a good selection of crates

How did Liara not get preggo?

What does Scott means by this:

youtu.be/iRSdyHLPL2Q

and, you know, 600 years passing

the console that buoy's connected to is probably collecting dust in a warehouse somewhere by the time they arrive at Andromeda, assuming Milky Way still has warehouses

That's a combination of bad shops

Are we stuck in Andromeda if Bioware makes another mass effect? No more Milky Way confirmed?

>vetra and scott do pet roleplay
isn't obvious?

I wonder if anyone attempted a 3way meld

So do biotic combos nerfed between bronze and silver? In bronze I can run up to something with annihilation field on, throw it and get a combo, and immediately lance it and get a another one. It seems like in silver it unprimes the target after the first detonation.

Eh, I doubt that, they'd have probably made a note to remember it.

Even we on Earth have databases to remember things like time capsules that won't be opened for centuries. I reckon they'd keep in mind that they sent colonists to a new Galaxy.

heatst.com/tech/trump-fans-outraged-when-bioware-producer-told-people-to-vote-clinton/

It's real actually.

Bioware fucked up the ending of 3 too much. They can do a prequel game, or a side story one, but not a game that takes place after 3.

they can if they canonize destroy or IT

>tfw my dude looks like Elliot Rodger and Kim Jon Un had a baby

Nah m8.
They can make the indoctrination theory canon and retcon everything.

They didn't fuck up Bioware however is too lazy to write a game with 3 completely different plot lines based on which ending you got.

If they ever do a game after ME3 everything will be the same except one version will have everyone with green eyes.

she just wants to build a home with you, user

>finally was able to tip the nomad over
>it immediately flips over, even worse than the mako

O-ok

>Indoctrination theory
Hoo boy, the most autistic Mass Effect fanfic ever imagined.

what difficulty do you play on /meg/?

>implying anyone chooses synthesis

And yet it was better than what they gave us in ME3.

The hard one.

>tfw Vetra's sister is a cutie too
>tfw meeting basically any lady Turian
What the fuck is it with femturians

Insanity. The bullet sponge enemies at the start was a huge turnoff but it gets a lot better once you start getting maxed out abilities.

Normal

They do talk about the Milky Way. Alec checked for transmissions from there before most others woke up. He found SOS signals and recordings from several ships, including Liara, and concluded that the Milky Way was fucked. He seals the records so no one else can hear them, in fear of a panic starting.

youtu.be/ALXCz99a9Ms?t=30m27s

Their really trying hard to rope in Talimancers huh

Uh... that doesn't seem like a good idea user.

I'm pretty sure the entirety of indoctrination theory is "lmao guys ME2 and 3 never happened! Shepherd got indoctrinated by Harbinger!" at which point why the fuck did any of the games matter? Like if you believe in indoctrination theory you might as well just fuck off, you never liked Mass Effect anyways.

If anyone was gonna be positively biased for this game, it was me. I waited 5 years for ME:A. I completed the main story today, and I feel like I can say that definitively, that this game sucks ass. THe worst part is the story. It's not well written, it's not well executed, it's generic, and worst of all, it's fucking boring. This game doesn't come close to reaching the heights of any of the previous three games. I can't believe I'm saying this, but ME3 was a much better game.

The only way I can see them salvaging Mass Effect at this point, is to set the next game (if there even is a next game at this point) hundreds of years into the future of Andromeda, and treat this game as a bridge the gap between the old trilogy and a new.

But who even fucking cares at this point. Bioware Montreal just proved, spectacularly, that they lack the passion and the talent to keep this franchise alive.

fuck off, oph

If the writers actually intended it then yes it would have been very clever. But since they obviously didn't it was always just people grasping at straws.

If they truly were, they wouldn't have made her a raptor. Not like her being turian is relevant to her character or backstory anyway. I don't think they expected much from Vetra desu, doesn't she have the shortest romance of the three female squaddies? And she was probably the least featured squaddie in marketing besides Jaal.

Is the gameplay any better? The combat looks slick as fuck, I want to know if I should bother with this. I liked ME3's combat, but it was too samesy, this game looks like it has a lot more enemies.

liara sounds weird

That's neat. Stuff like this is the only reason I'd play it.

>that shitty scene cut at 0:18
>that disconnected line very obviously indicating that they have an "Except" for every other option
>that Ryder twitching as if the universe just reset right after saying it and then having a completely different tone of voice

Kind of sad when a bunch of true ME fans trying to make sense of a garbo ending come up with a better ending.

how are they going to notice "radiation spikes" in the milky way when it took 600 years to get to andromeda while traveling faster than light

How did they long-range scan Andromeda before they left?

The combat is the ONE thing the game gets right.
It's fun, it feels good, it maintains the feel of ME but adds so much freedom of movement to something that used to be incredibly static by comparison.

The gameplay and exploration is good. The problem is the story, setting, and characters are so bland, that you feel a lack of motivation to explore and do side quests. Andromeda is suppose to be a soft reboot, that kicks this franchise off into a new direction. The problem is it failed to construct a solid and interesting foundation for future games.

I wanted to LOVE the Nexus and the new setting in this game. But the whole time I found myself wishing I could be back in the Milky Way. To see Omega, the Citadel, the cultures, the politics, all of it. It's not nostalgia. It's just that this setting and story is so generic, and it failed to reel me in the way ME1 and ME2 did.

Not OP. Gameplay is not bad. From the ability/gun mechanics POV, it's a more refined ME3. Problem is they went a few steps backward in other areas by removing the ability to manually use squad powers, auto-cover from ME1 is back, there''s no manual crouch button, the enemies don't seem to fight smarter at higher difficulties and just turn into huge bullet sponges, and the only hacking mini-game I've encountered so far is sudoku.

Super special mass relay based telescope.

I don't know who that is but clearly they have great taste

Suvi explains this later on. A deep space geth/reaper telescope that Cerberus took control of.

Why didn't they just line up all the mass relays so they could shoot ships to Andromeda right away?

This actually makes sense as to why the planets are so shit.
Scans at such long ranges are bound to be inaccurate, but on top of that the scans were 600 years out of date when taken on earth, add in 600 years of travel, the andromeda initiative was dealing with information a minimum of 1200 years old.

>doesn't she have the shortest romance of the three female squaddies?

yep, she is also the only one out them without a explicit sex scene. Still she is objectively best girl.