I'm buying a new (european) car this week, and I'm currently hesitating between BMW 5 series...

I'm buying a new (european) car this week, and I'm currently hesitating between BMW 5 series, Mercedes E-class and Jaguar XF.
Got ~70k€ to spend.

What would be the best/most comfy ride?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tdEjCwgtWEQ
autohaus24.de/neuwagen-kaufen/bmw/5er-reihe/limousine/basismodell
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Audi A5

pic related by far

Of those? The E-class

I'd probably just get a Lexus though desu

The F10 5 series is a pile of junk.
The E class is an inflated C Class and a miniaturised S Class at the same time.
The XF is a pretty solid car since it has some years now so most of the stuff is sorted out.

Your answer is a W205 C Class. For that money you could get a sorta meh E Class or a loaded C Class.

Thanks, I'll look into it!
To be fair, I don't really want an overly powerful car, 200/250hp is more than enough, and there's very little options I'm interested in.

I would try the jag with 18 inch wheels, it has a really nice adaptive suspension set up and a good choice of engines

i don't know much about the merc, bmw is shit, but if you aren't really interested in options the merc will be more expensive than an equivalent jag

Depending on where he lives, the model S may be out of reach with "just" 70k

Get a C250cdi or C300.

The C Class it will be slightly smaller than the XF, but it will be much more equipped.

I'd go for the C250cdi since it's a very old and proven engine, with 500 nM of torque and low fuel consumption.
It's one of the best engines on the market today.

Electric cars are virtually non-existant here in Europe, and I most certainly don't want one.

Got it, I'll try those anyway since the car dealers are so close to each other.

5series > e class > xf
Bmw over merc just because it's a newer Modell
And even a baseline 530 has 250+ hp

>f10 a pile of junk
>new car
It's 2017, you cant buy a new f10 anymore, g30s are rolling out for 2 months now, get with the time, gramps

M8 I'm from Europe too. I do see the Model S from time to time, but they're quite often near or over 100k eurobucks. But a mustang GT is 120k here so cars are pretty expensive

>newer must mean better

it's going to be a sporty, harder ride as a bmw, at least the jag and the merc have comfort in mind

None. Do something responsible with the money instead.

since the whole F10 was just a monumental fail, do you really think that the all new G30 will be any better ?
it doesn't even have a manual gearbox anymore ( except for the peasant-tier 520d ).
BMW my ass.
I used to admire this company and aspire to my very own BMW one day, but seeing what a pile of shit this company has become I changed my mind. And lots of customers have changed their minds aswell, with sales plummeting.

Lexus GS.

>But a mustang GT is 120k
Holy fuck, why is it so expensive?

Fuck off weeb

Cadillac ATS with the magnetic ride control option

>Eurofag assblasted that a weeb car will shit on all those overpriced euroshit AND will be far more reliable

OP is probably not a nigger.

>70k

buy a GTR

>GS
>Nigger car

Please at least try to make your bait plausible.

E-Class is by far the nicest

No contest in that cuck mobile category.

>70k euros
>F10
You can buy an F10 for 15k euros, I am pretty sure 70k eur will get OP the brand new G30 5er which is pretty much the best executive sedan ever.
youtu.be/tdEjCwgtWEQ
I work at a Benz dealership btw. The new E class is really good but the G30 seems to be notably better.

You've never sat in an E class.
It's quite nice but it just feels like a big C class in terms of ride quality and interior fit and finish

E class most definitely. Comfy as fuck

Because he lives in a shithole with absurd taxes.
It's around 30k in normal European countries. Still a bit high, I know, but it's not that bad.

Pricing list on the new 5 series
autohaus24.de/neuwagen-kaufen/bmw/5er-reihe/limousine/basismodell
71k will get you the top trim m550i
50k will get you a 540i with 340hp which would be more than enough imho

I wouldn't pay more than 30k for this junk interior

Muh environment and fuck fun cars.

>F10 was a fail
F10 is the top selling 5 series of all time
The discontinued F10 M5 is still the class leading car in terms of performance

Honestly, OP, in this case, all the old stereotypes apply.

If you want to drive, get the Bimmer.
If you want comfort, get the Benz.
If you want mid-life crisis but "different", get the Jag.