rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

>Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - Two Armies
youtube.com/watch?v=TBa7hd6FDzI

Previous:

Tharja a best and I love her.

Azura is shit.

What makes Ninian so good?

Does anyone have fanart of Olwen or is she too irrelevant for it

You want to give Leaf plenty of experience points in chapters 1-3 because you want him to be as strong as possible in chapters 4-7. This should be obvious. Yes, Leaf's growths without scrolls mean that he will likely only get 2-3 stats each level up. But as far as I'm aware, 2 is more then zero. Withholding exp from Leaf early on is stupid, the late-game benefits are minimal and are basically irrelevant and doing so will cause you to have more difficulty in the hardest segment in the game.

I love Azura

Catria is my pure wife!

Nothing

She's a dancer that can fight and hits resistance. Plus she's really cute.

t. Azurashit

So, any cool inheritance ideas around? Azama has Threaten Atk which is kinda cool, but he only gets the best version at 5* which is lame.

She doesn't love you.

Who to promote next? I'm thinking Shareena.

>tfw my Tharja's, Nino's, and Kagero all have -Atk

wood

So FE12 ruins Marth's character due to the avatar, right?

when the fuck are they going to update arena? Im tired of losing my winstreaks because of getting put against pay to play bullshit

She has some but nothing particularly good.

She's the best dancer unit.

It's fun to revisit maps that gave you trouble and completely curbstomp them.

Nowi, Ursula or Sharena

soon™

DUDE

she is trash

Nowi is -Spd, which I guess doesn't matter too much if I just feed her Abel

>Camilla struggling at 15 HP
>against a healer

How?

found the shitzuracucks

Someone post the fat keaton pic pls

>not saving up to promote future GHB units

You know it probably wasn't the healer that damaged her right?

For mine, it may as well be zero.

The Anti-Azurafag persecution complex rears its ugly head once again.

Repeating from last thread since some are already migrating, I'm thinking of trying Gaiden before Echoes comes out so I can experience both the original flavor and the new one with new OCs. Anything I should look forward to? Shitty maps and grinding are already a given I guess

I haven't played IF and I don't plan on it until the fanmade patch thing is done.

Tell me about Hinoka's personality. She looks mad cute and is probably my favorite looking pegasus knight next to Shanna.

Stop using words that you don't know what they mean.

You already have Ryoma, if you want a red book without attack down just use Lilina, she is fine as she is and doesnt need to fuck around with a buff team. She isnt as good as Tharja overall but she is far more than capiable, and can easily one shot Hector if she is attack+ with a buff or triangle adept. She can also cover swords nicely with Swordbreaker and any bowusers nicely with Raven+ though you have that covered very well with Robin so it isnt quite needed at all anyway.

peg knights are broken so use them

Now that they're giving out more feathers in arena I'll probably hit 20k again by the next grand hero

Which basically means I'm choosing between Sharena and Michalis

She's a tomboy.

She's shit

doesn't have one

A very slow game with no way to speed it up.
Fun magic system.
Sonia is fucking broken.
Whitewings. Sadly, Palla sucks.
!Camus.

what if i have both?

Celica needs an intervention before she kills herself.

Honestly I had camilla since first roll and she's just not that good, she's tanky though brave axe is the worst on her I've been using the steel axe but it has 8 damage, they fucked her over she should have had a better weapon desu

Should I turn my 5-star Lucius into feathers? I hate his face.

Tomboy but completely irrelevant to the overall story of any of the 3 routes. The most dialogue she has is probably in Conquest.

If you like her, change her class to Lance Fighter ASAP so she can be rid of the Pegasus Cancer

>can't even construct sentences properly
>but has the gall to call out people on word comprehension

"Stop using words you don't know the meaning of".

She's buttercup but her lines don't suit her so it seems out of place and that's the real tragedy

She doesn't have one

Serious, determined, and unsophisticated, Hinoka has the spirit of a natural warrior and valiantly charges into battle with utter fearlessness and courage. This spirit of Hinoka's is strongly complemented by her passionate sense of patriotism, one that compels her to personally take up arms in order to defend her homeland and its people from coming under harm. In this regard, she has the tendency to charge headlong into battle with wild abandon, often disregarding her personal safety and the objections of others as she does so.

Ryoma and Hinoka note that in the past, she was much more shy and even a crybaby. However, the Avatar's kidnapping proved to be a turning point both in her lifestyle and her personality. Their kidnapping is a source of much guilt and regret in her as she was unable to rescue them. Hinoka became devoted into becoming a warrior in order to gain the strength to rescue them. She is known to overwork herself to the point of exhaustion as shown in her support with Hinata.

As a side effect, this caused her to be unintentionally neglectful to Takumi and Sakura, as well as Azura, not spending a lot of time with them, with her supports being possibly the first real bonding time she's ever had with them.

Despite that, she cares deeply for them, with her supports with Subaki telling that, in the midst of a heavy storm where pegasi couldn't fly, she charged into a forest to look for Sakura with complete disregard for her own safety.

It is through Hinoka's adamant desire to protect others that a softer side to her personality is simultaneously revealed; she is, at the core, selflessly compassionate, where she values the lives of others more than she does her own, no matter what their social class may be. This is especially evident in her supports with Azama, where, in spite of his protests, Hinoka desperately attempts to salvage the life of a fatally wounded soldier, unreservedly demanding him to lend his healing assistance to her.

I love Alm!

For mine it literally is zero but that doesn't mean it isn't advantageous for new FE5 players to train Leaf. You know better, don't mislead people.

So what is your arena ranking? Dont tell me you didnt at least hit the 5001-10000 bracket

I still have a little over a week until the new banner pops up. RIP me.

I really need a good red. My Marth has crap IV's so I sub in Palla sometimes. I would like to get a Karel, but I'm pretty sure he'll be reduced to a 4-5* pull (Jaffar and Ninian being the nat 5*'s).

At least this way I'll have 200-250 orbs by the time the new banner drops.

>she should have had a better weapon desu
>Gunther in the bottom right
You know what to do.

>slap Vantage on Takumi
>sit back and watch the defense victories roll in

You know what needs to be done user

Why does Micaiah have white hair? Is she a granny? lmoa

Lol I thought I wrote it but, Ye i thought I typed out, "I want to give her Gunther's silver axe+" but there's too many to 5 star and not enough feathers

>MU's get introduced in Echoes
>FeMU can only S-support Saber after he get's rejected by Celica and FeMu get's rejected by Alm
>Same case with MaMU and Faye

Y/N?

>implying you're not getting friendzoned in the A support

Shut up Faye you dumb cuck

Didn't even exist in the original script. She fares better as a spearfighter than as a pegasus knight.

I actualyl fucked up against a vantaco eariler, fml. Need to check every unit's skills since SI arrived.

Is she neutral?

Thanks anons, I will keep that in mind when I go. I didn't know the peg sisters were in this too, guess that's what Gaiden stands really for. Well time to have some fun.

Then you use the cuter one.

I'm not the same guy. I'm just saying I don't like using this kid, can't even dodge axes or anything. Everyone's getting stats too, I mean come on my archer is kicking his ass.

>mfw my Robin and Ryoma have Vantage

Not today Takumeme

choose one. Johan or Johalva

(lol

Fucking the cuck to uncuck the poor schmuck!

>Just got another Defense win with ALL RANGE MODE
Hit over 250, good enough.

Yes, now upgrade her

Are you faggots ready to see me pull 3 Donnels or what?

Really? Thats pretty lame. I can understand making the retainers be super irrelevant to the plot, but having the royalty also irrelevant and almost non existant is kind of bad writing. Looks like I lost a lot of hope for the game unless all the other royalty get good treatment.

Also why do I hear that Conquest is better than birthright? Is that merely gameplaywise or is that story/character wise too? I'm more interested in the latter.

Denial is the first step.

That green one is going to be a Hector or Minerva.

>"shitzuracucks" get pelted with the victim complex card all the time
>pelt back with persecution complex
>Whaaaaaat? We don't know what you're talking about! There's no persecution here! What witch hunt? Haha, you don't even understand the words you're using! It's all sunshine here! You're the bad apple! :)
>shitzura a shit found the shitzuracucks t. shitzurafag shitzura shitzura shitzura there they go with the famous victim complex again (lol (lol (lol

What did he mean by this

I've had like 4 of those shitters pulling for Ninian. His faggot face pisses me off.

sending u vibes pham

ninian
shanna
shanna
fae
matthew

Who cares. Not being plot relevant is actually a blessing in disguise because the plot is pretty fucking bad and makes everyone 10x dumber.

Conquest is better gameplay-wise with one of the series's best maps and Hinoka actually becomes more important in that route at least in contrast to the other two.

I think fates would've been better if both royal families were childhood friends, corrin/azura was out of the picture and revelations never happened

>horse unit in horse emblem or shitty foot unit that can't hit shit
gee I dunno

Conquest has the best gameplay.
Story is shit for both but a bit less shit in birthright.

Peri
Lucius
Beruka
Odin
Henry will somehow pop out of the blue one just to spite you

Love, justice and a horse.

Why the fuck would you wait more than a year to play some patch when the game is fine? If you don't like the changes, just pretend they don't exist.

>patch ever getting done anyway

(lol

Ninian, Ninian, Hector, Ninian, 3* Lissa

You're the guy who just started, right? Did you capture Shiva for his killing edge or what?

You're right that Leaf's growths have been subpar. You might want to give him the speed ring to make up for that.

For the quests that are like "All units must survive," does it count if you use a Lights Blessing to revive everyone? I don't have many level 40 characters, and certainly not several armor or calvary units.

O D I N
D
I
N

What are you guys doing wrong?

Ninian, Lucian, barst, Catria, sully