What's your opinion on Jeep Wrangler Veeky Forums ? Im looking to get one

What's your opinion on Jeep Wrangler Veeky Forums ? Im looking to get one

dude totally bro radical all the babes are gonna wanna get some bro you're the shit bro high five bro

Get an old Cherokee instead. They're just as capable as a wrangler and you don't have to pay a meme tax.

Lel this is why I bought and fixed up a Suzuki samurai when I wanted a trail rig/dd

Crappy interior and horrid road ride qualities so that you can pretend to be outdoorsy and offroadsy.

What would you recommend for a outdoor car then

>Suzuki samurai
Dude I was making fun of Jeep bro just to make fun of Jeep bro. I didn't ask to join your fedora club. Did it come with a free katana, too, faggot?

I don't have the picture ready but yes I swapped my shift lever with the katana thing :(

I don't know what you are talking about faggot. I just want to know what kind of outdoor car I should get

an overpriced mall crawler that is full of plastic.

I drive one. It's nice. People on Veeky Forums are faggots and hate on them. Just go test drive one.

Relax, man. I'm just fucking with you. If you're a kid, you're fine. They're actually great for bros to pick up chicks. You'll have a great time with one if you're a bro. Especially if you live in a cool summer spot.

>I don't have the picture ready but yes I swapped my shift lever with the katana thing :(
Of course you did. God damn.

gonna wait for the diesel to come out

why haven't they been selling a diesel all along? do they hate money?

Are you a girl op?

S U Z U K I
A
M
U
R
A
I

Also swap in the vw diesel, I can't but you should

All other off road rigs are full luxury leather and wood interiors, no plastic on them! Faggot.

Fuck the H8rs man, join the Wrangler army

thing is though, jeeps cost too much only for them to be mostly redone by the owner to get any actual off road use. They should just start selling the fame and chassis without suspension

get an 01 TJ, throw a 327 in it, a 3.5 inch lift and some 35"s

They're fun dude... No top, no doors either.

wrangler owner here

dont do it, it isnt fucking worth it

Like the one user said, get an old Cherokee, they better off-road than wranglers

The worst fucking thing I ever rode in on a highway ever. Felt like I wanted to puke after 30 minutes of bounce.

Why are Wrangler drivers all angry manlet assholes?

They must of woke up on the wrong side of their boyfriends cock. Every fucking time there's a long line of traffic there's sure to be a wrangler holding everybody up.

If you don't go on trails at least 3 times a week they're fucking pointless.