biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting room:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Alternative memechat for poorfags:
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade. It's also pretty basic shit.

> When is it coming to my country?
Never. They only have "plans" on an Australian beta.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, email their support. They are very good.

> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
NO! THIS IS Veeky Forums, A PLACE OF POLITENESS AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform. -- (also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!! and Jews are not white)

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want a 2nd account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

>How do I git gud?
Technical analysis-
investopedia.com/termsc/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
Fundamental Analysis- Martin Shkreli finance lessons on Youtube

> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator

>> 1714226
OLD THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mmA3l2WOns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

3.5 hrs to open

Penny stocks doing well
>RNN - $0.158
>UAMY - $0.265

Moon-tier
>CVM - $0.1125

$CVM was up ~37% as of Friday. Probably dropping at open, be sure to set that STOP LOSS boys

All in jnug?

Is anyone else getting "this stock is currently untradeable" for ETRM in Robinhood?

i'm trying to sell my shares

How long does RH take to credit your account with cash after a reverse split? I was holding about 50 shares of GEVO before the 20 for 1 reverse split. After the split, my account doesn't show me as having any shares, so how long should it be until I get cash for my shares?

>mfw I just found out I have unlimited day trades with my basic cash account. I can wait 3 days for funds to settle. Lets fucking go.

MSTX you glorious bastards that shilled that shit

god no

Is $BAC a good earnings play? It's dipping today.

Yes

There was plenty of swing opportunities

Is FCX good for this week?

What? It's at a like a 9 year high right now, it's not dipping at all.

What's everyone buying today? I sold off some TSLA and DGAZ so I have quite a bit of buying power.

I wish the guy who clued me into DGAZ was a tripfag so I could just listen to him all the time.

I was watching the last season of Always Sunny when I noticed Mac was wearing a Robinhood shirt.

Who are they targeting with this very strange bit of product placement? The shirt had just the logo on the front, with "Robinhood" in small text on the back, so it's not like they were telling anyone what the product does.

So I played JNUG today and made a quick 10% on a small investment, so I enjoy these Direxion ETF's too BUT isn't there a hefty fee for holding these overnight to keep the fund afloat? I thought that was just for major funds to do because it's pennies to them?

Well I'm a broke student who enjoys that shows' sense of humor and also actively tries to convince other students to join in my group to trade. so it's kind of fun to see the product placement. Which episode is it? I'm caught up to "The Gang Goes to Hell: Part 1"

>AMPE
>APRI

It was Mac and Dennis Move to the Suburbs.
I just can't imagine anyone knowing what the icon means unless they're already familiar with the app.

Why aren't you fags riding the Saturn V for AMD? This moon mission may be long but it may eventually take us to mars.

What strategy do you guys use? Seems like most people here do event speculation or technical trading. No other value guys here that do nitty gritty research?

Can you even set a stop loss for robinhood or any of those fancy measures? Or you just have to be vigilant?

Yep, you just change the order type to limit, market, stop loss, or stop limit.

Why the fuck are there 2 of these threads on the front page?

Holy shit it was in the top right corner this whole time

Thanks memer

Who /cara/ here?

RNN. Buy in or watch. You're welcome.
P.s do you're DD

Archexin completing p2 or something? Why the notice?

When has the actual drug ever mattered? It's just recently reversed from a 52 week low. It has a small enough volume to where a decent sized orders can fluctuate the price.
It's current volume is above its average volume and rising along with the price. It's cheaper than dirt so the risk v profit is extremely in favor of the investor. It has 3x main drugs in the pipeline. They will be presenting tomorrow at a major event 10:30am central time.
I plan to buy in tomorrow morning at open. And IF it dips around 8:30, I will add to my position.
I plan to sell around 30 minutes before the presentation.

Its a pump and dump meme stock. But it's also technically and fundamentally in the position to rise back up to its mean position.
But as I said, do your DD. Check their background of you want ( useless indicator in my opinion but whatever) Use valuation to determine if it's worth a buy or not. Confirm that value>price. Check the technicals on the chart. Etc etc etc.

Set a stop loss if you're scared.
Most importantly Enjoy the ride to the moon. Or watch from the sidelines and root for your user bros.

Interesting. If I only have 1 day trade left would it be safe to use it?

So why when I sell a stock I held overnight and buy another stock with it I can only trade a fraction of it the same day. Is it just Robinhood cuckery or is it an actual rule?

that wick tho.
I wonder if there will be a reversal early a.m. for a better entry

Pardon the ignorance but what is the presentation for?

I only ask cuz its not in my list but Im always looking for memes

Some DD for you plebs

youtube.com/watch?v=0mmA3l2WOns

This happened to me before on another broker, and I NEVER got the shares back. Lost all my money.

Instinct, with a little bit of logic.

This needs to be in the OP.

I love the pictures old people post on stocktwits you can just tell what era they are from.

Whats going on today?

Ended up buying XGTI last night in AH, all of my holds are doing well right now.

I'm goin in m8. See u on the moon.

what are you thinking for today man?

XGTI did good for me also

Vrx anyone?

another fucked up OP post

great job faggot

- didnt link to this thread in the old thread
- fucked up the previous thread link in OP
- still says jews are not white

im gettin real tired of you retards on this board, just stop making OP posts.

S T O P
T
O
P

actual last thread
>old OLD THREAD

Now, I usually don't recommend tripfagging. In this case I think there's an actual use for. We need ONE guy who has a trip and has the sole responsibility of making the threads. Preferably NEET, autistic, and someone who isn't going to use the OP as a shilling platform. Anyone wanna nominate themselves?

No

Pre market time guys

I see only 4 companies with earnings today. Anyone know of more?

JPM and BAC earnings tomorrow morning. Best to buy this evening and sell in the morning. Checked the calendar and SNX has a promising ER after market close today. I'm using funds on the banks though.

Good luck everyone.

Sold GNVC, looking for XGTI to hold 2.30 and hoping for 3 dollars this morning.
Trigger ready on ETRM at open to see where it goes.
Holding NVCN all day not expecting much movement though.

IDXG
ETRM

moon imminent

bank stocks have a ton of expectation built into them right now

"coming in hot, might go down even if they beat expected earnings"
- jim cramer yesterday on GS, JPM, BAC

>still says jews are not white
How is this a bad thing?

>ETRM
Jesus Christ how?

wh00ps
i think you misclicked what board youre on
:^)

I'd stay the fuck away from BAC. FDIC is suing them for 542m and I doubt earnings will overshadow that news.

Tell me how Mstx and ptn will do today

MB. Banks are on Thursday morning.

Ghost said yesterday that two insurance companies added one of their products to their coverage. Or something like that

what to do with aria?

lookin like a JNUG day

yeah, wtf it didnt movoe at all yesteray dand the volume was sky high

Yeah I was wondering where the flags were, thanks user :)
The only time I've been on /pol/ was for the 11/8 shitshow

l'm selling made only 30 dollars or something whatever fuck it

NEWS $IDXG news 13g filing Sabby Management passive stake now 6.84 Watch over 7.25 pre market - quoting from twitter so no reliable source from me.

>ptn
AMAG has a conference(Pharmaceuticals at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference 11:30 a.m. PT)could talk about deal with ptn that could lead to a pump

my bad

In on 6.75, wish me luck bros

How many shares

Damn sold GNVC waaayy too early, missed out on an extra 3 dollars so far.

PTN just announced a deal bigger than the one that sent NVCN to Mars, AND it's only for rights to North America. That means they can still make similar deals for even more cash worldwide.

Why the fuck isn't it flying?

NatGas inventory is today right?
Anyone buying this juicy $DGAZ dip?

IDXG is flying, question is... when to get out

Because the CEO is a dumbass who will probably dilute shares the second a deal is made to erase all investor gains.

$GNVC $NVCN $CLRB

Thoughts?

i just got out desu

There is no fear of dilution now that they've been given 60 mil. This isn't just stock pumping PR, this is the real deal, yet the stock is doing worse than it was on no news.

This this
100%

They are great at turning OK news into something that will devastate your pockets

A

CVM

Anyone feel like playing RNN?

I have 1 day trade left.

Any good memes for today's boys?

Got out at 7, got scared. Prolly buying into GNVC

Keep eyes on ETRM

In for 12k shares

That's what I'm playing atm. Also adding to CVM+.

Just wondering, how much money do you guys invest in a stock. Robinhood allows the no fee trading but with the trade limit, wouldnt you have to invest a lot to make a profit otherwise the profit would only be a couple hundred for a month if youre in the positive on most trades.

At 0.023 I should add

Pepper the buy, sell the bulk.

CVM lift off confirmed.

Too late to jump in?

"Blinded by the light"
We're taking off boiis

Riding the ETRM meme from $17 next stop 100

Lets go.

im in

also in on SPHS

PUMP

CVM or CMV+ which one?