github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/
>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAQHcAecFLQaLCVgKJgvBDHMOQxHVFCAUTRR1FewYkRjbG60g4yFgIuIj0yP2KaUqTSyFLlMxnjJ-M5I1kjXvNug6UjrhOu09_D8nQxNDMUd-R-JKfUrITZJN41BHVvpXl1hjWK9aGl8_X9pgQWNwZU1noG6qbydvO3TtdPF313fjeA14-Xloeu9-3X8rgUGBrITZh3aK8IzPjX2NuY9gkveVZpkrmmqfy6OKpDmmV6cwqW6pebF8sbO18rkdvJ-9Nr2BvqfAGsEEwYvDM8PmxFjEgsjMypDNX9Nv0_zYvdrB26ffb-Of5GrpRu4O7w7vj_JF9kj4AvxL_W7-Cv6P
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>FREE
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free

is ngamahu cyclone good? using it atm and how do I get currency without selling shit because im to dumb to know prices

how i get free damage

>3 runs
>5 maps
Holy shit

I finally made it, boys

Reposting this from the previous one:
Too bad hybrid defenses are utter shit except for some very specific cases.
Because Chainarmor and Scalearmor look dope as fuck.
BTW, what's the point of Iron Reflexes? does it somehow net more armor than just picking armor? Or is it just for that easier red+green socketing?

Would you Tala Moana Maramoa's Moas?

Why would you dual wield frostblades with trash like touch of anguish if you can just use a disfavour

> the real enlightened hideout.jpg
That's Oriath templars hideout for you.

because unwavering stance

Still, wouldn't it be more useful to just go plain armor from the start and save that one skillpoint from the tree?

>run 20 tier 9 maps
>get 1 shaped mesa
this sucks

I love how RF just lets me ignore map mods as long as its not -60% health regen or -max resists

ugliest loot filter I've ever seen
never post this visual garbage here ever again

>caring about looks
>not functionality
How's that oversized CHAOS ORB textbox with pink bgcolors and a huge boom sound working out for you? I sure hope it didnt get covered up by everything else that your """"""""""filter"""""""""" didnt actually filter out

>showing trash rares
lol but insulting other filters

>trash rares
The only rare shown in that is the spirit shield, retard.

Is there any """strategy""" or logic to Breachlords? I easily smash all types of breach (and with Beyond) just fine, but if there's Breachlord they rape my asshole. For some reason they're 100x as difficult as anything else.

try making a good build

So I've been playing a wimpy LA ranger, level 43 and had to revive four times to take down normal Kaom.
What build would allow me to fight him with less deaths or no deaths at that point? Marauder sword and board?

use blast rain as a seperate skill for single targets

This isn't a build issue, but a player skill issue
You think I couldn't take your exact character, down to the stupid tree and gear, and not beat normal Kaom with my right hand only? Git gud, son

to be fair breachlords are substantially more difficult than all other breach shit. which is dumb and inconsistent since breach themselves can be a bit overwhelming if you don't aoe everything instantly.

LA is a clearspeed skill

Use barrage or something else for single target.

I do use barrage with lesser multiple projecties for single target, is it worse than blast rain?

It's really not hard, either have overwhelming dps to nuke them in 5s or have good mitigation against their designated single element, bring 3 rubies vs Xoph, 3 topazes vs Esh, 3 sapphires vs Tul, 3 basalt of staunching vs Uul if necessary

There is no "oh but I also need a stibnite and granite and quicksilver and this and that", they're straightforward boss fights in the sense you only need to prepare for one type of damage

If you have MoM and 1000 energy shield, you take a 1500 hit, does the leftover 500 damage get reduced by 30% and drain my mana?

MoM splits damage to mana, has nothing to do with ES, if you're talking about EB then you should mention that and not let the reader guess what you're meaning you fucking imbecile

what's not to get you dumb fuck

>have 1000 energy shield
>take 1500 damage
>500 damage left over
>500 now hits my life pool
>does this get reduced by 30% or not, because MoM states that it only reduces damage to life, so I have no idea if a hit that initially damages energy shield applies to life or not when taking in MoM's reduction

RTFW

raider
berserker

I'm not gonna do that, spoonfeed me

outplayed like a b*tch

>more than 50 monsters remaining
>already killed the boss
>neversink
>ssf

what a meme you are

>having krame in your friends list
why hello, reddit

/poeg/ give me your secret recipe nobody else (not even me) knows

So, I threw together a frostblades gladiator
pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAQHcAecFLQaLCVgKJgvBDHMOQxHVFCAUTRR1FewYkRjbG60g4yFgIuIj0yP2KaUqTSyFLlMxnjJ-M5I1kjXvNug6UjrhOu09_D8nQxNDMUd-R-JKfUrITZJN41BHVvpXl1hjWK9aGl8_X9pgQWNwZU1noG6qbydvO3TtdPF313fjeA14-Xloeu9-3X8rgUGBrITZh3aK8IzPjX2NuY9gkveVZpkrmmqfy6OKpDmmV6cwqW6pebF8sbO18rkdvJ-9Nr2BvqfAGsEEwYvDM8PmxFjEgsjMypDNX9Nv0_zYvdrB26ffb-Of5GrpRu4O7w7vj_JF9kj4AvxL_W7-Cv6P

Weapons would most likely be Rigwalds Command and Dyadus, if Rigwalds isn't available, Varunastra or Touch of Anguish. For leveling, I have two Advancing fortresses in my Stash waiting. Do the 15% block stack? I am even thinking about picking Advancing Fortress as a permanent choice.
Most likely gonna pick Anvil for necklace and Surgebinders for Gloves

Any notes or pointers?

Who is that?

>krame
>reddit's guy

haha no

Why do I always end up running out of strands? What am I doing wrong? I have a properly shaped atlas and 76/126 completion...

is there a way to freeze yourself on demand?

>13,167 freezing pulse dps at level 42

is this good

sounds like your shaper ready

13000 without flasks of course right

yeah i only have life flasks and mana flasks

you arent using slower projectiles are you

>tfw up to normal Kaoms and Dickface on my first HC character
>stressful as fuck

I always die on these cunts

>less ES/life regen
>free mod for everyone ever

>cannot es/life regen..
>still mostly free
>.. AND MANA

why the fuck. mana isn't related to it in anyway. at worst you'll take auras off and bring a mana pot, but it's still annoying as fuck for no reason.

added lightning
controlled destruction
crit chance
faster casting

vulnerability no problem with RF?

Hey guys, what build can you recommend for a hc newshitter? I started playing 2 weeks ago, have a 50 lvl srs witch (felt too easy) and just recentrly started a lazypally, which i really like, but i guess this build is shit endgame. I want a non-caster build that can be viable late game and is pretty easy for someone with little exp.

Depends on your res/regen fag.

earthquake marauder - juggernaut or berserker are both suited for it
ancestral warchief - same as above, it uses >melee totems

neither of those are gear reliant but scale heavily with gear, especially when you get a voidheart

what weapon effect is this?

caw

poeurl.com/bdhv

Playing SRS with 4link Spectre. Disc/Haste in Essence Worm.

Where do I go from here? I've picked up every useful minion node besides Grave, which I guess I could go for next, but I don't think I need another zombie or minion chaos res.

Head into shadow for nullification/void barrier?

Surely I'm forgetting something with 20+ points left.

Noone got any pointers?

Nope.

What if you could use a chisel to make an imprint of a used map, and every item that dropped in the original will drop in the copy
y/n

Wait,
is Iron Reflexes in combination with nodes that give both increased evasion and armor rating......double dipping?

>Scion blocking ES melee build on hardcore
>used vigilant strike, frenzy, HoT, reckoning, tempest shield, riposte
>rip in normal Kaom's dream (partially because it was my first time there)
>say fuck it and push to complete act 4 on softcore, just to see how the build would have held up
>also because I had never finished act 4
>tfw get my ass handed to me by Kaom himself
>mildly fucked trying to rush the fights leading up to Daresso
>tfw get raped trying to fuck up the spawners on the piety fight
>tfw anally devastated by Maligaro
>actually kill Malachai without many problems
Wew, I must be one hell of a shitter. That final act is a wild ride compared to the other acts though. I wonder what the bosses in 3.0 will be like.

Do you have to do something special to get Abaxoth or is it just RNG?

Anyone? People keep saying they start with 10 strands and end up with 40 but I always end up with 0 and have to go back to shaped dunes...

>Scion

yes

I have a thing about playing as grills.
I'm giving thought to a similar ranger build as well

If you're playing srs you're gimping yourself by not using a staff. +3 to fire gems is too good to pass up.

You can get ele equilibrium and use a ball lightning curse on hit set up. Don't know what spectres you will use but ball lightning will reduce fire and cols res by 50% giving your SRS way more damage, assuming you use generosity Hatred. Curse on hit it with vuln and or flammability or ele weakness for even more damage.

poeurl.com/bdhz

14 points spare, better pathing with a few weak nodes dropped

You can get dual curse if you want for maximum damage but you can curse enfeeble and temp chains or something

you have to roll mapsize and use sextants

rng works.. well, you know the way we're all part of one consciouness and computer code is only an extension to that so basically you're aware of the code and the code is aware of you and your desires, so what you want to do is you forget about spawning abaxoth on purpose, because good things don't always happen just because you think you want them and feel like you "deserve" it, you have to forget your own ego here and eventually the universe will reward for not being selfish for once, karma or some shit you know

how are you rolling your maps?

>chisel them (optional)
>alch them
>no pack size AND quantity?
>chaos it until it has both
>sextants are also kinda handy

I've been just alching most of them,
but even when I somehow end up with 8 strands and decide to use sextants and chisels I never get my money back. I always end up running out of strands after having spent currency on sextants and chisels

Why do people combine beyond with breaches and not strongoxes/shrines

although sextants are fun and i prefer using them always with strands, it seems like big hit and miss most of the time

>monster spawning mechanice + another monster spawning mechanic vs monster spawning mechanic + strongbox/shrine _somewhere_

maybe there's logic to that, dunno

I genuinely think you're just having bad luck, then.Exceedingly bad luck. Just keep at it, roll packsize and quantity, don't fall for Zana meme mods and go fast.

breaches have reduced beyond chance though and are spread far apart

how do i make a bow with +1level to socketed gems

screaming essence of dread

and that's why a fucking strongbox in the map is better, gotcha

Is it really worth chaosing a strand?

nah
better off buying more strands than to waste rerolling them

Wait so beyond + breach isn't such a fantastic combination?

I'm pretty bad at optimising leaguestone combinations.

Oh easier than i thought.
How about +2?

depends really, i dont do any maps without packsize but i have lots of chaos to burn. You can instead just alch a load and do the ones that do have packsize and stash and maybe sell the ones that don't have packsize. Strands are a chaos each so you break even assuming literally nothing drops.

It is because beyond is the single best leaguestone

the next version of that essence

if you're doing poison arrow you can just do

>get legacy silverbranch (+2 bow gems)
>get prophecy that upgrades it to silverbough
>relic silverbough now has +2 bow and +1 to all gems

I thought we're talking about Shaped Strands?

That looks more like the classic SRS build I've run in the past, which takes advantage of the strength of +3 and empower.

I'm running Victario's charity and necro aegis while I save up for United. Its a very different playstyle with the zombies and specs. My clearspeed and single target with full charges is insane, and I'm certain United is far more powerful than a +3 with the poison double dip.

Unless I missed something, I just don't see how +3 beats either build. I checked a few of the top players to make sure I wasn't crazy, and I only saw one guy with a +3 bow.

If GGG would quit fucking around and give us numbers, someone might actually be autistic enough to figure that out for certain.

shut up loser

Whoa, thanks user!

Agreed, user. Beyond has always been my favourite.

Are there any particular strongly-recommended stone combinations? I tend to use breach + beyond + other additional shit (like strongboxes) here

Otherwise it's just misc' shit together, like essence + exile + silver coin.

Reminder that beyond and breach mobs do not drop maps

>want to push SSF HC ladder
>mom and dad are fighting and yelling at each other again
>mom slamming the microwave door
why can't I just have one day of respite?

>tfw no breach
>no bloodlines
>no beyond
>no perandus

>only tempest
>torment
>talisman
>rampage

why even live bros

What? Ia ctually thought we're talking about shaped strands. Shaped strands are 3c each not 1c

breach mobs do drop maps you fucking retard
kys yourself

wrong core

oh, whoops. I must have mixed em up with shaped mesas then, those are my 1c maps. Sorry user

why do noobcrows call IR bad when it's only 1 pt away from vitality void and there's armor/evasion/resist nodes nearby along with a frenzy charge

it's literally free armor