/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

No hope edition

Gwent Standalone's closed beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E
>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2coICHqF9M&t
eurogamer.net/articles/2017-03-24-meeting-andrzej-sapkowski-the-writer-who-created-the-witcher
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/946/?
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1002/?
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1730/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello thread

Geralt and Triss OTP

Ciri died

Ciri is too pure for death

Nice to see you again

If I decide to pick up the new Mass Effect game, I'll name my character Triss and aim for this look.

Ciri game when? We all know it's happening. It's the only reasonable way to continue the series and all fans love Ciri.

TRISS IS A CUTE !
A CUTE !

Why was Yen such a bitch and inferior waifu ?

I mean she act's all tough to you, but sucks the cock of the emperor, Geralt really did btfo her at that cutscene where he says something like "you speak to me like that because im only a lowly witcher".

Also that bitch took the time and the nerve to ask you to look for a Geenie, in the middle of the chase after Ciri only so she can find a way to stop thinking about you/loving you.God what a fucking bitch.

The only part where i felt a bit sad about her is when i rubbed it in her face of how i fuck Triss and she tp'ed me into the lake, lmfao.

YES!

Eh, I have nothing against Yenfu as a character. It's just that her romance with Geralt does nothing for me. No feels like with Trissfu.

>. No feels like with Trissfu.

I cried like a bitch when she returns from the ship when you tell her you love her.

Also what happens if you say that you don't wanna go to Kovir but still remain faithful to your waifu ?

I remember the first time I played Now or Never. I was determined to romance Triss and thought I fucked something up when she left. I was so sad, but seeing her return brought a huge smile on my face and made the moment even better. And the lighthouse talk after was beautiful.

Nothing, Triss says how he will always have a home waiting once he gets tired from doing witcher stuff, but Geralt still decides to go to Kovir in the end so there is no noticeable difference in the outcome.

what is the line she says if you don't tell her to go to the lighthouse (on the last mission where you prepare to fight the Wild Hunt).

You don't get to fuck anyways, since Geralt says seeing every lighthouse on the way reminded him of her, but what was the other line ? Do you know ?

The other line is even more beautiful imo. Geralt says how the days in Kovir are short and Triss makes a worried face, then Geralt proceeds to say how the nights are long and how he can't wait for them and she makes the most adorable happy face ever.

im downloading witcher 2 now, about to start playing it, there's more trissfu there as i've read.

Oh yeah, there are some pretty great Triss moments, not to spoil anything in particular. One thing I can say is that you can expect to see the best sex scene in the series.

Why is he so perfect?

Philippa raised him.

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

Delete this, my friend.

No, Philippa is Radovid's momfu and he is her failed son.

The deletion and removal of this message has been declared. Please co-operate, or we may be forced to send a Witcher we know little about after you.

Would Radovid fuck Philippa? Does she get his tiny dick hard?

>tfw anna henrietta uses my face as her throne

>tfw ANALrietta will never sit on your face

damn witcher 2 is harder then i expected.

pretty confusing i play on easy yet still monsters rekt me

‘Can we talk freely?’
‘Of course.’
‘You're alone?’
‘Yes.’
‘You're lying.’
‘Yennefer...’
‘You are deceiving me, brat. I know your face; I know you too well. It’s the same look you had when you started sleeping with Geralt behind my back. Back then you put on the same sheepish, innocent mask that I see on your face now. And it means the same thing now that it meant back then!’
Triss was red. Philippa Eilhart appeared in the window next to her,

I fucking hate this red lying wticher dick whore
Why the fuck people think that Triss was better than Yen? Only because she smile more in games? She was lying and betrayed Ciri and she was thinking only about Geralt dick.
She could love easy other Witcher, like Coen or Eskel but no she had to choose boyfriend of her 'best friend"

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

Yeah, it might take some time to get used to, but the game gets easier as you level up.

Triss is an amazing character, she has a very unique set of qualities and flaws. She can be kind, sweet, funny and idealistic but also naive, jealous, manipulative and treacherous. She is insecure but capable of taking charge when the situation forces her, she commits both selfish and selfless acts and is driven by both personal and "higher" motives, which sometimes conflict. I think she is a very interesting character.

Triss has also done some good things in the books. She tried her best to help Ciri at KM and in many ways, she did. She even suggested that Geralt to seek Yen out when she realized a more powerful sorceress is needed. She saved Geralt's life at Thanned, she voted to let Ciri go meet him on the Lodge meeting and she came through in Rivia when she saved Yen's life. I never found her motivations to be malicious or evil, she was misguided by her ideals and acted believing it's for the greater good.

In the games she directly saves Geralt's life 6-7 times, she helps witchers get their secrets from Salamandra, she takes Geralt's side against the Lodge during the Loc Muine meeting proving where her loyalty stands, she lets herself get tortured, she comes to help with the battle even if Geralt dumps her for Yen, she helps them locate the Lodge members and participates in the final battle. Triss is a flawed character, but she shows a lot of growth.

And I like her romance with Geralt and how both of them act around each other. Their dynamic and chemistry is amazing and makes me smile.

Damage controll of triss faggot

What damage control? You asked why someone likes Triss and I answered. Besides, Triss is my favorite character and I always love talking about her. I think she is exciting, fun and interesting :3

Good luck m8. The character creator doesn't have that many options.

If you do pick it up and make Triss Ryder, please report back with your results.

I'll probably wait for the game to get patched a bit. Apparently there will be changes to the character creator. But when I do pick it up, Triss Ryder is coming.

where is that scene?

How did Ciri get that scar? Is it explained in the books?

>Trissfags

Character replacement mod

Yeah, it's from the books. She gets hit by a throwing star

Eh, Trissfu made up for it many times since. Triss' mistakes make me appreciate her growth even more.

I get why Yen was butthurt, I don't get why you are.

youtube.com/watch?v=u2coICHqF9M&t
>he hates Gaunter
dropped

good goy

Holy shit what an idiot.
Typical people who played only witcher 3
They know shit and they talking shit.

>she can find a way to stop thinking about you/loving

She had full right to act like that.
What you would do if some random woman that you dont even know ask a wish to be with you. You dont even really know her, you dont know what do you really feel to her.
She had many moments to just go away from Geralt to choose a rich mag but she still choose a poor witcher from nowhere.
She had lot of moments for Geralt to show how much she care about him.
She was the only one who gave a middle finger to Lodge when Triss was like a little puppy.
So learn little story about Yen and Geralt before you will just reapet empty words 'hur dur Yen cold bitch" or because she is not smiling enough in game

>page triss is a qt3.14

>page tCiri! :3

:3

rip

>I gotta lead everyone south to escape the White Frost
Surely it would just engulf the planet eventually anyway?

If Ciri was raped, why does she treat Mistle as a lover and gets a tattoo? Ciri loved Mistle.

maybe he thinks it will be like an ice age

It would be an ice age caused by change of the planet orbit according to book lore.

But most continents in witcherworld are on the northern hemisphere (hack Sapkowskij didn't realize it's the issue of proximity to the poles, not hemisphere) so humanity was doomed nonetheless

.pdf of the proper translation of Lady of the Lake?

>Finally move on to Skellige so I can keep the environment fresh and take a break from Velen and Novigrad
>Mfw Fields of Ard Skellig kicks in for the first time

there can only be one best girl

cdpr twisted the lore

I kno rite

Sapkowski interview. He might write more Witcher stuff in the future.

eurogamer.net/articles/2017-03-24-meeting-andrzej-sapkowski-the-writer-who-created-the-witcher

Is this gen basically dead now.?

I just got Witcher 3 today lads. Played it for a couple hours, beat the griffen and to be honest I'm a little overwhelmed, especially with the amount of items available and the crafting thing. Im having fun though.

Anyway, am I okay just dumping all my ability points into combat skills? Can i avoid the spells without gimping myself too much? I've never liked being a wizard in games, I just like stabbing shit.

Should be fine to ignore signs, they're best for utility anyway, though I'd recommend not disregarding them entirely, they have some neat alternate effects you can unlock, like magical turrets, or turning enemies into allies for the duration of a fight. There's also Delusion, which is good for dialogue, and means you can sometimes resolve issues without a fight, or get a better option in general, and I think it gives you xp each time you use it that way.

Combat tree's pretty good on it's own, though, if that's what you want to go with.

Yeah, you can focus on a sword build with no issues. If you're playing on normal difficulty, you can easily complete the game just chopping shit up and using minimal potions and signs. For crafting equipment, focus only on the witcher gear.

>doing Keira quests on ng+

Damn I forgot how fun she was

Any tips for fights as Ciri?

I hate how the only skill she has is teleportation. Without sword skills, signs or potions I have no idea how I'll do on higher difficulty

Yeah, Keira is a blast. She's sharp, has a fun personality and great dynamic with Geralt. They gave her a nice little arc and some great quests. If any character was given justice, it's Keira Metz.

I usually just hit them a couple of times then teleport on the other side or through them to appear behind their back and repeat until I win. I don't like Ciri fighting sequences tbqh. In later ones she becomes OP as fuck.

ded

It's all over.

The rose of remembrance... All dried up

How can Yenhag even compete?

Is quen op as shit in this one? So far I'm specializing in light attacks, the fire thing to lower armor and just spamming light attack everywhere.

What are the op combos?

dodge and hit things

So no op sign and alchemy combos anymore?

Alchemy plus combat turns you into a tank who can easily rend for 10s of thousands in damage

She has her charms, but Trissfu is the best :3

I wanna see those charms in a fableworld webm

>completing the high stakes gwent tourney at level 17
that is one of the hardest things ive done in a long time

>barefoot sorceress

pancake tier

You're confusing her with Yennefer

DELET THIS

Triss has the best ass

gross, too bad there's such an ugly face attached to it

How can you guys play with such ugly Geralts?
I see the screenshots here and they gross me out.
Here are the mods I use to make my Geralt 10/10:
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/946/? (better body)
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1002/? (better nose)
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1730/? (paler skin and white eyebrows)

Just finished Now or Never and decided to read the journal. These words resonate my Geralt :3

Dat sex scene though ;)

Well, to be honest, Triss' sex scene in TW3 isn't all that hot. I mean, it's nice and sweet with the hlakbr thing but her TW2 one still remains the best for me. The lighthouse dialogue is amazing though.

vanilla geralt is already too hot. he was an ugly fuck in the books

Exact same reaction here man. Was sitting there thinking I fucked up 'cause I remember one time I said something and she gave me the evil eye.

It's such a great moment though. That whole quest is one of my favorites. Even the dialogues that happen during gameplay, like Geralt worrying about rats biting Triss or her thanking him and saying how much it means to have someone to rely on. Also, I can't help but love Dijkstra trying to play the matchmaker. Triss' motivation speech is also awesome. An amazing quest all around for Triss lovers.

Sure. I recommend dabbing to Alchemy to grab at least Acquired Tolerance because it's probably one of the best skills in the game and costs just 3 points. You should also pick a School Techique of your choice from the general tree to fit your armor, they help a lot. Except for that you can go full combat if you want. Maybe take Delusion from Sign tree for dialogues.

Didn't someone find pictures of a promotional statue CDPR had made for Witcher 1 that they never used, because it was too spot-on to how Geralt should look, which meant it was fucking ugly?

Who is that meant to be, someone from the books?

I've been working my way through The Last Wish, but haven't gotten back to it for a while. I think I was on a bit where Geralt meets an old acquaintance of a mage, bringing him the body of some monster he slayed on the way into town.

Yeah.

Keep reading, I won't spoil it. I'll only say the guy's name is Istredd