Allahu ackbar, Veeky Forums, my name is Lawrence al-Mohammad

Allahu ackbar, Veeky Forums, my name is Lawrence al-Mohammad.

I'm a 26-year old British fitra (that's Islamophile for you infidels.)

I train with my scimitar everyday, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is blessed by Allah, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Arabic fluently, both Hashemite and Howeitat dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Islamic history and their Shahada, which I follow 100%

When I get my Arabic visa, I will visit Mecca to complete the Hajj to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an advisor for Prince Faisal or even a Bedouin!

I own several thawbs, which I wear around the British headquarters. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Arabia, so I can fit in easier. I slay all nonbelievers and pray to Allah and his prophet Mohammad as often as I can.

As-salamu alaykum!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes–Picot_Agreement
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw all arab flags were designed by a kuffar brit

I'm reading Lawrence's Seven Pillars of Wisdom at the moment. Anyone here read it? Thoughts?

>tfw islamic flags all include Byzantine Pagan symbols

>al-Mohammed
did you pick this bullshit name for a reason?

>I train with my scimitar everyday
It was a jambiya

>this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is blessed by Allah
He liked explosives because they could cut clean through railroad tracks and good for terrorism

>I own several thawbs, which I wear around the British headquarters. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Arabia, so I can fit in easier.
He has visited prior to being in the military. That's why he was stationed there in the first place.

You should have found a way to fit in boy fucking. 2/10 effort.

10/10 made me laugh

Not this one

i don't think celestial bodies in our galaxy and symbols used by everyone in history are necessarily byzantine pagan symbols.

And i don't think what we define as Byzantine and Byzantium are paganic in root but heavily Christian

autism: the post

this guy is single handedly the reason for 95% of today's islamistic terrorism and the refugee crisis, but you know, lets make fun of it

No subject matter is beyond mockery

How so?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes–Picot_Agreement

He was an agent of the eternal Anglo.

i can't hate someone with such an impeccably patrician taste in motorcycles.

I liked it, even if the tamarisks and lava fields got a bit tiring sometime.

His toughs about people and religion are interesting while his descriptions of peoples are entertaining. That part where he has to execute a dude is intense, even better than in the movie. And that time he fails to blow a train is funny as fuck, I legit started to laugh.

really hard to hate Peter O'Toole

>tfw you will only ever own a rough inferior

>FSA flag
TRIGGRRED

>islamic
Arab*

He was sent to Arabia by the British with the purpose of destabilising Ottoman empire, which British empire was at war with (WW1). He was to do so by getting Arabian beduin tribes to rebel against Ottoman empire. So to get them to rebel, he was convincing them that thir interpretation of Islam was wrong, therefor Ottoman interpretation was wrong, and he would teach them the right one. The one he taught them the more aggressive, extremist one, so that they would have no problem with rebelling. He was kind of a sect leader figure really. They did eventually rebel, but the new teachings got passed down to Arabian royal family, which in turn spread it even more. Violent times make violent men, and when this period of instability and constant war in the middle east came, this new aggressive version of Islam gained momentum and spread across the wider masses of the population. What was once considered a sect gained a strong foothold in the Middle east, giving birth to all these various terrorist groups.Contrary to popular belief the teachings of pre WW1 Islam were not especially violent, certainly no more than those of any other religion. Well still most muslims don't follow this wahhabism teachings, but they get a lot more media coverage because they do all this shit, so you cant blame people for associating regular Islam with this ideology that got spread through Middle east. I might make a thread about this in a few days, may be interesting topic

There was literally nothing wrong with that agreement. Modern terrorism just proves further that they are incapable of self-rule.

>tfw you actually realize now why Dune is just Lawrence of Arabia in space

Modern terrorism just proves that the Middle East needs countries that are based on nationalism instead of religion.

Please do. Also post related links and citations so we know you're not memeing

Yeah, because Saddam and his penchant for invading countries and killing ethnic/religious minorities is totally different than ISIS's penchant for invading countries and killing ethnic/religious minorities.

You didn't realize that earlier? Then again, I'm not really surprised given the fact I've seen Trump shopped in as Muad'dib because the idiots are so stupid they miss the overt and explicit references to Islam.

What's his name again?

Well, I knew that Paul's rise was sort of based on Lawrence, but I didn't realize it went as far as to also starting his own sect like Paul did and leading to a long and violent conflict that he couldn't hope to control anymore.

That's a weak analogy.

Leonardo d' Ethiopia

Might take a few days to gather related links and citations since i have 2 important exams this week and dont have much free time, but i will try to gather it and make the thread

Yeah I forgot that Hussein wanted to establish a world wide caliphate.

you're a fag

That's a weak post.

Hi is that Sean Connery?

Lawrence is a meme historical figure.

That's a weak reply.

Good post.

I don't consider the wet dreams of Abu Hamza bin Hamza to be relevant to my point, user.

If you're saying it's better for the West that there is a nationalist strongman dictator that keeps the peace in the Middle East, I'd be inclined to agree with you. But Hussein was no better, at least in terms of violence, than ISIS

He only invaded the Middle Eastern version of Belgium or Swizterland.

your a dorable

Iran & Kuwait as opposed to Iraq & Syria. Don't see your point, frankly.

>only invaded
Military invasions are bigger deals than you seem to think they are.

The rebellion against the Ottomans was not of religious nature, in Seven Pillars of Wisdom there's a chapter where he explain why it wasn't feasible.

The rebels he supported were of the Hashemite dinasty, wich the House of Saud defeated. Then the House of Saud tried to follow a moderate policy until the Grand Mosque seizure happened, after that they adopted an integralist policy with hopes of placating radicals to maintain their power

Ollivier of Mesopotamia

Is grand ayatollah sayyid ruholla Khomeini the most based man ever?

You're a fucking idiot. Somehow you're conflating T.E. Lawrence with Wahhabism, which is just retarded. The British supported the Hashemites as the leaders of the Arab Revolt, and those were the ones Lawrence worked with. Only after the war did the Brits stab them in the back by favoring the Sauds and allowing them to take the Hedjaz. The notion that Lawrence was involved in British policy on a large scale is laughable.

Kuwait had it coming. They were literally stealing Iraqi oil from the Rumaila oil field through slant drilling.

In a surprising way, yes. I have to hand it to the guy that he has some convictions. Still don't like him very much though.

Pahlavi the younger should go back.

This. T.E. Lawrence supported the Hashemites that went on to rule Jordan and Iraq.

There was another Brit however by the name of Shakespear that supported the Saudis.

You're a utistic

Jonathan no Mesopotamia

t. saddam hussein

Real talk, damascus steel was some quality shit.

Nigel of Maghreb

It is

tbqh show me the Iranian terrorists.

>Pagan symbols
the giant cosmic vagina is about as pagan as it gets

You must be new here