I read somewhere that this is the first time in history where a large portion of the young male population still remain...

I read somewhere that this is the first time in history where a large portion of the young male population still remain virgins; can any Veeky Forumsfags confirm this?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/there-isnt-really-anything-magical-about-it-why-more-millennials-are-putting-off-sex/2016/08/02/e7b73d6e-37f4-11e6-8f7c-d4c723a2becb_story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well i ain't a part of that portion so i wouldn't know heh

I don't want to be alone anymore.

please explain?

Not much explanation needed, I'm just one of the many lonely people out there. 26 y/o kissless virgin. I always wonder what it would be like to have a gf.

Have you considered reunion with your loved ones in heaven?

Oh, by Lord, not a moment goes by...

Probably not, just get a hooker

Are you fucking dense or something? OP is asking a historical question, it's not like all virgins somehow magically have the answer, anyone with a decent historical background could.

Given that barely any men "remain virgins" (pic related), and that in the past there were societies with substantial classes (ie. clergy) who were celibate, I guess "no"

You might be talking about the study mentioned here washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/there-isnt-really-anything-magical-about-it-why-more-millennials-are-putting-off-sex/2016/08/02/e7b73d6e-37f4-11e6-8f7c-d4c723a2becb_story.html - but that was about men and women and only compares millennials to the past 60 years.

As to your general premise I highly doubt it since monasticism and gives of celibacy are not as popular as they used to be

>gives of celibacy
Vows of celibacy

Millennials are having less sex but not staying virgins. The permavirgin phenomenon is unique to chan users and other internet malcontents and is statistically insignificant.

why is it unique to chan users?

What does "sexual contact" consist of in this graph?

"just the tip" haha

24 y/o kissless virgin, can confirm.

It's wonderful user, but this is provided you get the right type for you. A lot of girls can be more drama than theyre worth. Just find a girl you can get along with even in stressful times.

12% is huge what the fuck

About half of all Japanese between 18-34 are virgins. Surprisingly the women are even higher up on that percentage.

But thats because they work their asses off. The NEET virgin problem is different.

Its 1.2 user

Source?

m8, Japan is the birthplace of hikkies.

20yo virgin here. I just fell often in love with a girl when I was a teenager and kept it for myself, and thus experienced a lot of frustration. The whole sjw shit I saw on the internet didn't really help. I'm at the point where I don't really care but I'm not crying about it.

In seventeenth century Chesapeake bay and most of other colonies, the male to woman ratio was 9:1

I wonder how people even lose theirs in teenage years. I always did the same things as everyone else, but others were still lightyears ahead socially for no reason