March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

exvius.wiki/Orlandeux
aesica.net/?main=ffbe-event-calc
ffrk.kongbakpao.com/2nd-ann-fest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Threadly reminder that Ignis is best husbando.

threadly reminder that orleandu did nothing wrong

Confusion is the best status effect

So who had their prayers answered by the Thunder God?

I know I was rewarded for my faith.

>orleandu
>Orlandeau
>Orlandu
>Orlando
>exvius.wiki/Orlandeux
what the fuck is his name?

Here, have a repost.

Cid.

Based Thunder God.

Like God himself, he has many names.

You're saving some anniversary mythril for my BSB, right user?

Thunder God Cidolfus Orlandieaux

>wasting mythril on a joke banner

So this says 6* vivi.
not 5*.
6*

Give me your luck, /ffg/!

squall and rinoa in be when

May the Thunder God bless and keep you!

yeah maybe

No. Fuck off with this reddit shit.

I'm glad that they are giving old units a 6*, always felt that the FFIX got the shitiest units

Hopefully other units follow, want to bring back Rydia to the team

hi guys

i completed final fantasy 1 on the gameboy advance and im about to start 2, and im planning on playing 3 to 9 on steam. I completed 10 on the ps4. 12 i will wait on the remaster.

Good plan? And yes i know some of them have bugs on steam but i still want to play them on it.

*Soon

Bugs aren't the issue for V and VI. Everything but the monster sprites are awful. Also, the DS version of IV is like a totally different game because of the gameplay changes.

literally who

Just emulate them, senpai

You can buy the XII remaster but don't waste your money for nothing

Actually in VI even the monster sprites are awful, they only reworked them for V.

So they're the same but blurrier

Thunder God faithful reporting in. He took 100 bucks of convincing, but I was blessed.

They are outright ignoring FF7 (well except Cloud) and FF8, basically keep them as a emergency event in case people start leaving

So /ffg/, what burst soul breaks do you have by this point?

I have the ones for Luneth, Refia, Onion Knight, Faris, Terra, Aeris, Squall, Quistis, Selphie, Eiko, Wakka, Ashe, Vanille, and EMPRAH.

My faith was broken by a rainbow Ace.

It was renewed by the Thunder God, and the friends he brought with him (Zidane & Leon)

>Do 10, x11 summonings in the simulator
>No 5* yet
How much do I keep going to reset/boost my luck stat?

You also might want to consider playing the PSP version of FFII, which is just kind of a remaster of the GBA version.

>10+1
>3 soleils and a chizuru
>no thunder god
rip me, time to start saving lapis again. Maybe ticket summons would bless me later on.

Get your dukes up! Time to laugh in the face of oblivion!

Maria, Onion Knight, Refia, Rydia, Bartz, Faris, Celes, Terra, Yuffie, Red XIII, Beatrix, Garnet, Yuna2, Vaan, Ashe, Hope, Y'shtola

okay so if i leave the steam idea its

III - NDS
IV - PSP
V - GBA
VI - GBA
VII - steam
VIII - steam
IX - steam

Is this better?

Thanks for the tip but ill stick with the gameboy version. I want to speed up most of it as most people say its the worst.

yes

I'd play V and VI on the SNES (V's GBA version is just awful, the translation is brutal and the bonus content is NOT a positive) and VII + VIII + IX on the PSX

>Put Lando as the friend unit
>Not even maxed yet
>Friend requests out of every orifice
Could it be you're craving my thunder loins?

You can frameskip in a PSP emulator if that's what you mean. V and VI can also be improved on the GBA with a sound patch which you can pick up pretty easily. The DS version of FFIII should also be on Steam.

But it's so easy

Orlandaeioux

Is Crush Helm worth buying for Orlandeau? I'd hate to lose an attack materia

wew lad
to think there are people who will never know such joys

i rather buy the last 3 on steam desu, ill wait on a sale, there doesnt seem to be any issues with them eitherway (and i dont like psx emulation)

ill consider playing 5 and 6 on the sness once im done with 3 and 4, thanks for the help

Okay so, is it me or did Gumi lowered the amount of king mogs currency you get from completing the event overall? even in ELT with 4 bonus units I barely make 550-600

and in PRO with Orlandou friend and my 4 units it's around the same

Also, any trick so far for ELT?
I have to bring Luneth and Minfilia for the sake of buffing to get through, otherwise I would just bring Luneth + Friend unit

I'm thinking of grinding Soleil just for the sake of buffing during thos event, that could also be helpful for those in my friend list, maybe

>a lot of /ffg/ friendos have orlandeau
>you dont
>this could have been way more if you have orlandeau

Th-thanks...

See you are like a small infant

Yeah the currency drops are abysmal. See for yourself.

aesica.net/?main=ffbe-event-calc

I bring my luneth and ling. Last guy can be paralyzed

How exactly does magic work in regards to softcapping? I want to maximize Edea's burst. This setup would give

>MAG +30
>ATK/MAG +30
>MAG +30/DEF
>MAG/MND + 30

Is Edea's "magic bargain" command stackable with Raines's entry buff? One if +mag+def and one is +mag-def. I heard Dark Bargain has a different buff ID but not sure if this one does. Would the 120% be enough even without it?

Firion, Onion Knight, Luneth, Refia, Cecil, Kain, Rosa, Celes, Sephiroth, Tifa, Yuffie, Seifer, Fujin, Raijin, Vivi, Beatrix, Tidus, Balthier, The Goddess, Y'shtola and Thancred's

>have 5* L40 orlandu
>1100 ATK olives and 900 ATK noctises groveling at my feet to be friend
>deny

Eh, I don't see it getting much use. ATK/MAG breaks are more important than DEF/SPR in difficult fights.

His TMR is also low priority unless Spirit Blade bypasses evade in the arena, which is doubtful.

>Vivi jumping from 4* max to 6* max
THEY COULDN'T DO THIS SHIT FOR SHANTOTTO?

>tfw unloaded all of the gigantuars onto orlandeau and he went from 0-100 in under 30min

PRAISE THE THUNDER GOD

t. shitter who couldn't beat Neo Shinryu

Yes, I'm trying to reset my luck, not waste it in the simulator

Oh nice, I was using Minfilia for the sake of gaining exp since she is still level 80~, time to bring Ling then

added to the fact that they even went and lowered the amount of cheap stuff like the tickets, this is just bs

>2nd Anniversary Players' Choice Relic Draw
>OSB: Ragnarok (VII), Blood Sword (VI), Gladius (XIII), Punishment (VIII)
>BSB: Onion Gauntlets (III), Healer's Circlet (XIV), Excalibur (IV), Wizer Rod (VII)
>SSB: Excalibur (VI), Platinum Sword (FFT), Onion Sword (III)
Meh. Worse than JP imo.

Is this good?
>get fucked in BE
>get fucked in RK
Im drinking tonight lads.

>muh accurate translation
fuck off weeb

Magic soft cap is upper 900s. Edea and Papy need ~1090 to six-hit which means running into the multiplier Hard Cap. Edea needs a ton of base MAG to be able to get six hits thanks to hard cap

papalymo burst is pretty rad desu

You'd need 440 base mag to get all 6 hits with that many buffs.

No, that is good. Selphie BSB is amazing for double white mage magic damage comps, as her magic buff stacks with sheepsong or leylines, and stacks with OK bsb.
Papapotato's BSB does quite a lot of damage as well.

It's almost identical famurai

Doesn't seem bad to me faget

How tho, they look the same as every other event
They're all shitty
Trickis to use the espers
Imperil, defense break

>Soleil doesn't really have any attacks
>doesn't learn any actual bufs until level 100

WHAT THE FUCK?

Is that including the Bargain command? Her best equips without synergy gives her 419 MAG (thanks Hope OSB weapon), and that's without being fully leveled or dived, so this actually might be feasible to accomplish for me. I there a good calcuator for this anywhere?

>FF1
>got my first and only crystal, Earth
>can't access any new areas
What do?
I believe I need the airship to get to the other areas but where do I get it?

She's better post enhancements, one of the only substitutes for Ramza's buffs (but not his mp regen)

>32 Boost Boost Increase ATK (40%) for 3 turns to all allies

why am i so happy over this pull /ffg/
i shouldn't be so happy, they're pixels in a video game
pixels of a sexy old deathbringing man, but pixels nonetheless
i've been fucking giddy for like 4 hours

>orlandu does a 27chain
that's not normal guys.
that's not fucking normal.

Usually there's a 40 frame delay between hits, but they don't have it in GL. This is exactly what happened to Gilgamesh that turned him into a chainster.
They fucking buffed him. The bastards fucking did it

because your life is miserable and devoid of anything actually meaningful so you're trying to fill that void with pixeldudes

>mfw
Welp
I was only looking at the dances for some reason

I'll check her when the enchancements drop then, right now Minfilia is all I need for buffing

Sucks because Soleil has a nice sprite and can always add more qts to my unit pool

oh, probably

me too user. it's my first worthwhile base 5*. I keep checking my phone every hour to see If I have enough stamina to play

Go get the Fire Crystal fampire

Are there anymore banners after this 3rd lucky draw? The link with the banners is only showing 3.

yes

ffrk.kongbakpao.com/2nd-ann-fest/

A lot.

At least Garnet isn't going to be a troll gold now for those who pulled her.

And IX got a lot of love now from Alim/Gumi. Zidane, Garnet, Vivi, Steiner, Eiko, Beatrix, and Kuja all have 6*. Poor FFV which only has Butts, Exdeath, and Gilgameme as the only 6* they have.

Wow my guess on Eiko being a 6* unit was right but to think she's a rainbow unit means that those who go for Beatrix might get cucked with Eiko instead.

I beat that shitter though earlier. Did they have 2 Noctis, a Luneth and 2 Cecils? I got Chaos Grenaded but won by status cheese heals and Curaja from Queen.

Maybe when TAY gets included into FFBE. Kain and her will likely get 6* upgrades then, probably Rosa as well.

Ah I see. Thanks.

you need the fire crystal before you can get the airship

When?!

Can someone please add me with 800 atk or more? It can only be for a week or so. All my other 800 atk friends have changed to the bonus unit.

I am still farming mats in the Ifrit raid.

Would really appreciate it. Thanks.

SOON

>last chance at waifu's bsb for the foreseeable future
/ffg/, give me your energy! Today I'm gonna do it! Today we are blessed by the Thunder God's light! Today is a good day!

>27 chain
For me he does two 11 chains

You're getting dupes.

Like me.

>didn't get a single friend request for MONTHS
>always used shitty 75% or 50% units
>other 100% units always ignored my friend requests
>"it's okay. they will all see..."
>continue saving lapis and tickets
>pull Orlandu today
>get 10 friend requests in
30 minutes
now I AM the judge, bitches. let's see if you're worthy of my friendship

>last chance at waifu's bsb
unlike Johnny who has access to her Breast Soul Break any time he wants

>Veeky Forums & /r/ffbe

good luck

That's thunder stab, it has 6 hits (2n-1=11)
But it has a delay between hands.

Divine Ruination has no delay, or a much smaller delay in GL. This allows for one superchain instead of two smaller ones.
The implications of this are insane.
Let me run the math on how much this buffed him (it's more than twice, I'll tell you that much)

I'm glad mine has a genji glove