/ndg/ - Nier/Drakengard General #29

I want to cum inside Angelus!

>[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu

Old feels:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12530179/
youtu.be/2KQpy2HCc4I?t=1m34s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But we were supposed to become as gods.

Reminder

I see you have taken the future for yourself.

Oi!
strawpoll.me/12530179/
strawpoll.me/12530179/
strawpoll.me/12530179/

Angelus is male.

Angelus belongs to Caim!

>Angelus is male.
lol

She deserved better.
Also, world guide scans when?

>mfw Emil's Head weapons say that he saw a girl in black 477 years later. 2B or A2 are still alive

My question is, is YoRHa repeating itself or did the new models come out already and 2B, like A2 earlier, a fugitive model?

The only good Four

>scalefag gets his new thread up seconds before I hit post on my BECOME AS GODS themed general

this is even sadder than ending E

kek, sorry bro

I wanted twins to save the day myself. At least we know these threads won't go anytime soon.

The blindfold dehumanizes them. It comes off when they are at their most human.

Let's talk soundtracks. Which song was your favorite some each, and which game had the best?

Is this typical Taro trope?
Angelus - female with male voice
Pascal - male with female voice

>Literally everybody in the game is of same sex, if not sexless
>Why is everybody so gay?

Really makes me think

>male with female voice
this happens literally everywhere not just video games made by taro exclusively

There is always next thread to jump off from.

>made a new thread
You shouldn't have done this. It's not what the original OPfag would have wanted.

I'd say the theme between them is that machine lifeforms and dragons are canonically non-gendered but have a choice of leaning one way or the other.

>It's not what the original OPfag would have wanted.
Not only was he indifferent, but literally who gives a shit?

never, THIS MUST CONTINUE

But that's major bullshit. He wanted to go A-Z by his own and didn't care about the rest.

>general gets worse after Z
makes me think

>The blindfold dehumanizes them. It comes off when they are at their most human.
Dont take shit literally man.

1 Blindfolds are sexy. It's the primary reason they exist in the game. Blindfolds make cocks hard.
2 Blindfolds symbolize ignorance. They are kept in the dark and they dont know what's going on until they find out and take them off.
3 For people who ask stupid questions theres a stupid answer THEY ARE FUCKING VR GOGGLES, they only look like blindfolds but actually they work like goggles that show them shit.
But that indeed is only an excuse.

>worse
explain

>Blindfolds are sexy.
>Blindfolds make cocks hard.

GLORY TO HUMANITY

>VR GOGGLES
AR actually

I LIKE MEN

>Dont take shit literally man.
What?

>2 Blindfolds symbolize ignorance. They are kept in the dark and they dont know what's going on until they find out and take them off.
But the blindfolds come off multiple times throughout the game, most of which involved no revelations.

Think about - 2B waking up on the Bunker, after the Eve fight when they have their intimate murder-sex moment, when 9S goes fucking crazy, when A2 stopped being a mindless soldier and became independent.

The only one of those that involves them finding out what's going on is A2.

I cannot deny the possibility.
However, the possibility of a different future also exists.

2B is LEWD!

Nier did nothing wrong, it's not his fault that the shades and the Shadowlord are total retards that can't into non-verbal communication.

Machines > Shades

Nier and Caim > all
Do what the fuck you want and don't let anything stop you.

9S went crazy because he got redpilled

I just finished that 9S/A2 route and apparently got D ending, I chose 9S in the final fight, they both died and then I chose to join adam and eve on the ark. I guess I have to choose A2 to see the C ending, is that correct? So, the question is, how do I get to E ending? I only have options to play chapters and start the game all over again, but already with good levels and equipment.

He didn't, though. In fact, it was kind of the opposite.

He went crazy upon seeing A2 kill 2B, and arguably didn't actually understand what he was seeing.

Complete the C ending and say yes to the prompt.

guys, I talked to emil with a2 and been trying to reset his position to the resistance camp several times but hes always at the desert, am I doing something wrong? trying to get him to sell his stupid fucking weapons..

Why are you here asking this and not getting ending C?

What is wrong with you people?

>it's not his fault that the shades and the Shadowlord are total retards that can't into non-verbal communication.
Don't forget that the Devola and Popola of Nier's village could've don't a much better job of trying to preventing the extinction of all humanity.

>Your eyepatch houses an artificial compound eye unit.
>The unit contains over 200 million solid-state image sensors, each with its own individual lens.

even if he understood what he was seeing I don't think his reaction would be much different

SO. Drakengard 3. Just finished Branch C.

Yeah, this is a troll game. Yoko Taro is jerking me around, and the goddamn FLOWER is apparently the real villain or some shit because why the fuck not. This is starting to feel like a satire of anime, Deviantart, and the ending of the Clue movie.

>Lost Verses
... Okay, asshole, I'll play. You got me by the balls now, I gotta see where this shit is going.

>One actually confirms that Zero's edginess is more or less an act
I fucking love Zero so much.

Was the reason A2 went rogue ever directly explained in-game, or are we meant to assume that she found out about Project YoRHa? Or was it explained in that stage play?

>lol american foreign policy and a degenerate tapeworm > all
>Actively make the world worse and steal the strength of superior beings and don't let anything stop you

Shadowlord did everything wrong.
He should have killed Nier and had the twins clone another replicant for him.

He went even crazier and took off blindfold after being revealed the truth about Yorha

Why dont you just play the fucking game and find out holy shit

Stage play, but I believe there's also an entry in the terminal near Anemone.

>don't do what you want, do what I want you to do
No thanks schlomo.

Looks like A2 can still perform some light hold attacks by barely holding the button and letting go before the taunt kicks in. Can only get it to work on bracers and small swords tho.

HA!

>Was the reason A2 went rogue ever directly explained in-game
Subquest to unlock terminal behind Anemone. It has whole story.

reminder google is behind YoRHa

>Angelus - female with male voice
???

Who knows. We had an argument earlier and both sides made a point but it seems shits going to relapse as they're all ultimately running off predetermined programs and shits just on autopilot now with no one left to hit the brakes.

It tells the story of Pearl Harbor and how most of them died.
I don't see how that explains how A2 deserted.

It's actually male with male voice. Caim is a fag.

>tfw still stuck on the end of branch D
Just you wait

>/pol/ making 'le ironic false-flag troll'

>actually tried to break down the fence
>hear more in the distance thinking i could save just a few more than that one bunch
>more fence
Its like my childhood all over again... ;_;

Angelus is female, user.

BS. Even left off with him saying he was okay if someone else did it his journey was done.
He ending E'd so we could continue.

So additional info in the story and archives. It all adds up.

Does anyone have any Nier wallpapers? Both Replicant/Gestalt and Automata ones are fine.

Where the fuck did user get the idea that Angelus had a "male" voice? That was my poorly implied question?

>downrating an amazing game so you can post le so funny ironic falseflag review
/pol/ is a cancer.

Beating the intro on hard is literally the most difficult task in a hardmode playthrough (not counting the customary time-vampire tasks that all these games are so heavily laden with) so if the guy is playing on hard then he has a fair point.

As if there's even the slightest chance of that review hurting Square and Platinum's bottom line or being the critical turning point in influencing even a single sale.

>thinking the steam ratings system matters let alone has any worth
literally lol

A2 managed to survive the suicide misssion,

Probably she didn't get hit by EMP and fought off the zombie Yorha.

You can survive it too by running away and getting an [O] ending.
>just me and yOu
>they were fine

it's the thought that counts

If I Delete my save files after ending E does it delete all 3 save file or just the ones with my name? My friend has played about 6 hours in on one of my other slots and I'm not sure if I should make him start over with another profile.

Then think before you post next time.

Try it, m8. You or her. Its weird but it make shit fun when you, or them, don't know what the other one is doing or going to do but they get to know exactly whats what.
Its like powerplay and role reversal in a really vanilla fashion.

Everything

what did he mean by this

Is there a "fucking Machines/A2" version of this with 9S?

youtu.be/2KQpy2HCc4I?t=1m34s

just back up your saves who gives a shit

A2 went rogue because N2 told them what was happening and that they were on a suicide mission to die for data. On top of that her lover (A4) exploded her nuclear reactor to save her. A2 felt betrayed by command.

>unironically being the worst kind of person
>encouraging this poor behavior in others
You're bad and you should feel bad.

Oh I eagerly await whatever other insane nonsense this game has yet to throw at me.

But really, am I alone in loving Zero? She's downright adorable! But then, I'm that one person ever who likes Raiden because I find most tryhard characters kind of endearing.

this, literally male voice, but is a female

I'm enjoying my nifty new title screen and intact saves, thanks.

>N2
Why N2?
Machine Network makes MN or what?
Why are you referring to it as N2?

All of the characters in D3 have their moments but dialing the overuse of their shticks back a couple notches would've gone a long way towards making the writing better.

That's what Jackass calls them. N2 (NieR 2).

It used Niers gestalt data to make the entity.
Literally a Nier2.

Kinda what I thought then.

Well,
>Dragons
>ain't gotta splain shit

But then again.
>user being such a weeb to play JP DoD1
>Still asking silly questions

Same thing still goes for Pascal
>Robot
>Not directly made in a human image, beyond basic body structure
>Not even made by anything associated with humanity
>Expecting human gendered vocal patterns
>ain't gotta splain shit

Zero is one of the best, especially once you learn her full pre-Flower backstory.

Why do this stupid fucking dance when the explanation for Pascal's voice is "using female voice actors for prepubescent sounding males is common throughout the whole of voice acting"?

How the hell does Nier data translate into two evil hologram lolis?

Nier always wanted to be a little cute girl ever since he became a prostitute.