pastebin.com/nzHengz9

MEG's updated Pastebin
pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=u_kDd7bvCek

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/ex-bioware-animator-responds-to-mass-effect-andromedas-animation-woes/
strawpoll.me/12595977
i.4cdn.org/gif/1490362272738.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gigi-chan best waifu

I'm having a hard time deciding who I want to romance. Cora is attractive but seems like she's rather dull, and Vetra seems pretty cool and the thought of romancing a female turian seems kinda cool, but other than those two nobody else interests me. I'm not down for that gay stuff and Peebee I find boring (mostly because she's having to live up to Liara which isn't going to happen because it's Liara). So, between Cora and Vetra, who would be the "better" romance option?

I would love Vetra even more if I discovered she were a rape victim.

What the fuck is up with midsection?

Why is she so perfect bros?

Should I put this on a sniper rifle?

Just starting out and playing as an Engineer/tech based and want to go with light weight for optimum power recharge. I have the option to go with the Carnifex or Phalanx. Which should I go with?

In ME3 I stuck with the phalanx until the carnifex was a higher level (like in multiplayer I wouldn't use the carnifex until it was VII or higher) but I'm not 100% sure how weight effects recharge speed in this game.

>Jaadar/remnant creation tech scientist on Meridian jokes about splicing together Vetra and Ryder's DNA to make a half-breed

Holy shit

i hope none of you are acting entitled

it was a quickly made collage, incorporating a hentai-lingo collage of someone else.

Butts

You'd think someone in the milky way must've tried that at some point.

Is the mission where you and the other Pathfinders go rogue to go to Meridian the final one? If so why the hell do I already have the final mission yet I still haven't gotten any loyalty missions besides Vetra's?

I want whatever the hell they were having

I've gotten personal missions for everyone but Vetra, when can I get hers? I just saved the Moshae.

>when Scott likes your dick but his sister doesn't

That tasty crotch piece, though. And those thighs.

Yeah but not with creation tech that can easily mix species and create habitable worlds.

Talk to your crew more

>lets have a colonization mission where everyone is gay or xenophiles

DO IT
Show us.

Reposting

I thought about this too. This first wave of people is essentials only, the highly skilled people needed to pave the way for colonization. It makes sense that they were willing to have gay people fulill those roles as they will be making themselves immediately useful. The actual colonists are probably the last ones to be unfrozen.

last one I have besides the one in the OP collage and a few single quotes

SOCCER MOM
O
C
C
E
R

M
O
M

>she's a turian
>she's cute
>she's lovely
>she wants to love

Cora's straight what are you talking about

Anyone else have issue with the shield generator quest on Voeld?

It gives me an optional that says "observe the shield", but when I go there nothing happens. Nothing to interact or scan with, the marker just sits there in the ground. Am I supposed to do something specific, or is it just bugged?

I already made that rifle but I have a shitton of minerals so I made another.

pcgamer.com/ex-bioware-animator-responds-to-mass-effect-andromedas-animation-woes/

>"I thought it was funny that people are piling on animators for these glitches, when in reality the animators are probably blameless," said Gwen Frey, who animated The Flame in the Flood and worked on BioShock Infinite. "On a AAA project of this scope most of the smaller cut scenes are never seen by the animators. Instead you create a system for designers to use and trust the designers to script everything properly."

So, no Silverbackfu in Andromeda, right? ;__;
>tfw Cora isn't fit 'n' thick
It'd look amazing in that suit.

Who gives a fuck about whose fault it is, the problem is that the issue exists.

Heh I was gonna put it on the bullet hose type assault rifle that soned rifle? That sounds fun tho

There's enough blame to go around.

Ultimately most of the animation issues are random glitches. Which points to the game having not been tested enough.

Soccer moms can get it.

PLEASE

RESPOND

Im 30 years old. Soccer moms are what gets me hard right now.

Finally get a impact-fuse, 25mm grenade launcher.

You're not even close to the end, just keep playing.

I've exhausted their dialogue except Jaal.

What are the numbers next to the class in MEA multiplayer?

I have for example Female Human Soldier III, what does that III mean? Im sure it was just a 1 first but i got a drop and it became a 3.

I

DONT

KNOW

SORRY
I'm 24 but moms in general are nice /ss/ relationship when?

>When Scott likes your dick

Wait, what.

>BeepBoop getting wasted on Aya

>lets play sum multiplayer
>join lobby
>that one faggot not clicking ready
>after 2 mins, we finally start
>oh shit
>host has shitty internet connection
>rubber-banding everywhere
>2 squadmates die on first round because of the lag
>we manage to pull ourselves back together
>most of goes well
>extraction time
>oh shit, not again.jpg
>gay lord lures everything to the extraction zone at the beginning of the round
> Ascendant and a entire army camping on top of the extraction
>why.jpg

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Cora's got a dick, dude.

Thats the rank you got on the character, congrats you got your third color to use on that person
Its like everyone playing mp is the first time playing MEMP or some shit this is true hell

Aint no way a dick is gonna fit in that tight ass armor she wears. PeeBee has a dick, though, since asari dicks are internal.

Is this game cracked yet?

>Cora has a dick

>BeepBoop getting wasted on Aya

>[citation needed]

Overload or energy drain? I preferred energy drain in ME3 but what about in Andromeda?

Also, ME3's multiplayer is unirinically my favorite multiplayer of any game ever. How does Andromeda's multiplayer compare?

Also, reposting:

strawpoll.me/12595977

Some suits of armour get the fit and thick look, but not quite like Meryl, sadly.
>tfw no character with Chun-Li thighs

How does one even get so shitfaced? How much do you need to drink? Even when mixing different liquors, it's not that easy.

Also, awwww

Some people are lightweights or don't know their limits, user

Depends on your bodyweight and tolerance. First time I got drunk, I was pretty much like that. Kinda miss being able to get drunk so easily.

You're fat user, it's different for you.

Which suit is that?

if my toaster can run da:i will i be able to run andromeda?

She tucks really well.

>tfw can't post Ed's story because I forgot to save it

So I got the some pot from the pot heads at Kadara, and Ryder said something about giving it to someone, but I wasn't listening, anyone know who?

When you buy the standard edition, can you upgrade to deluxe later without paying full price?

The Asari Sword has augmentation slots but nothing I have can go on it, what gives?

thought asaris were tolerant for alcohol like elves in middle earth

I believe so

If that's the case, I cannot find the option for it

>all asari looking the same

I like the game, but this shit is seriously unacceptable.

Fuckin' ass!
i.4cdn.org/gif/1490362272738.webm

Its what happens when you brush things off to the B team

I can stomach bad graphis. Where they crossed the line with me is the shitty open world. Linear levels are so much better

>Cora_workout_routine.mpreg

is there worse dialogue than "I'm going to fuck your shit up"? I'm starting the game tonight and need to know how drunk I have to be.

The angari diplomatic situation is kinda weird.

It feels like they made it how a normal person would think it would pan out.

But there is no fucking way this is how it works in reality.

You dont fucking murder an ambassador of an unkown alien faction you can see got at least the same tech as you do, just because you wander 5 meters away from the guards.

Neither side want to risk a war, else one of the sides would have already opened fire.

I have to reject suvi now, after i flirted with her once in the beginning of the game. someone hold me

Anyone?

>mpreg

You guys seem to like engineer.

How fun is it?

>/v/h/s/ -

Grenade sniper rifle was a mad idea

got you covered

anyone?

Uh, what?

?

The best part about that line is how your human or asari squaddie has a dumb smile after, like "Yeah, you sure told him!".

whoops wrong pic, hehe

Is this seriously the tier of /meg/ memes? Five Mass Effect images on the side and a bunch of unrelated hentai word bubbles in the middle? What "genius" thought this up?

That face always looked like she's got a 41°C fever.

>hurp durp havarl is bad
>Go to the shitty snow planet instead with a ton of pointless shitty small bases, minerals and other scattered shit
Feels good i dont listen to others :3

To be fair I haven't been in this general for years, and for good reason

I liked the giant whales swimming under the frozen lakes

Still eos and snow land are shit for not being alien landscapes though. I went to those same zones in Inquisition.

What weapons should I be shooting for early on in multiplayer? The starting ones feel horribly weak.

Whatever does the most damage.

Thanks, dude.

>mention of children on the arks
>not a single child in the game

Seriously, is the only child in the mass effect series that one kid in ME3?

I'm using the Equalizer at the moment, it's great if don't like running out of ammo. cant hit anything more than 30 feet tho

Why are Scott's arms so short in proportion to the rest of his body? Shouldn't a Male's fingertips reach around halfway down the thigh or at least past the hips?