Mustang or camaro convertable for a roadtrip across US? i'll be starting in LA 1st of june

mustang or camaro convertable for a roadtrip across US? i'll be starting in LA 1st of june

obvilously an rental, so i'll be V6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qrs0oa-XIV4
carcomplaints.com/Dodge/Challenger/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

neutral drop the camaro at 6k to break it in a lil bit.

Neither, unless you enjoy dogshit.

>T. SoCal American

Would i recommend something else in the pricerange?

*u

Of those two, the Mustang is more comfortable, however a Dodge Challenger would be much more practical. It's comfortable and a proper highway cruiser. It's basically a stripped down early 2000s Mercedes E-Class platform with a shortened wheelbase and a big fucking Hemi engine thrown in.

Honestly, if it's a V6 go with the mustang. They're a tad lighter and Ford has been making some amazing V6's recently

The Camaro is a better car but if you're driving across America, go with the Mustang. Nothing says "America" like the first pony car there ever was. The Mustang has become a symbol of American culture like no other car has, even if it is a neutered v6 automatic.

The Camaro is a better car in almost every way, though. There's just something about the Mustang and America.

Oh well. I'm one of those weird people that feels an aura around every different car, so I probably look like an imbecile.

mustang. if you can get the 6 speed. its more cheaper than the auto. challenger v6 is gutless compared to the mustang/camaro options. because you will want to take other people along or stick your stuff in the car, you will need some sort of a rear seat. and all of them are pretty crap as rear leg room goes.

i heard that a challenger's reliability ratings are very low, i really like the way it looks but i dont want to have the engine give in when im half way across the country

You can rent a V8 through hertz.

The ratings are low brcause niggers buy V6 models and don't do basic maintenance. Much like crime statistics, you will find a correlation between the ethnicity of the owner and car reliability.

Fuck off with your nigger mobile

This. I'm a Chevy guy, bit this is very true. GM's V6s aren't advanced as the competition's.

Look at the Hertz performance rentals, I got a Camaro SS convertible through them for like a week in Arizona for very cheap. They also have a decent selection usually. If it looks like its going to be expensive renting from LA, check the rental price at the first mid size city you'll pass. It may be cheaper.

>They're a tad lighter
incorrect

and the camaro v6 is one of the best sounding out there
youtube.com/watch?v=Qrs0oa-XIV4

You can buy rental V8's.

>convertable

carcomplaints.com/Dodge/Challenger/

Just to put this into perspective, I drive a car that has 106 complaints total against it for the year that I won and I havent had any serious issues after 100k miles.

>$706 to fix an alternator

My sides can't handle bullshit of this magnitude.

Holy fucking shit. I just looked it up and the hellcat has a 220amp alternator.

Charger. Enjoy not being cramped and uncomfortable.

Actually the mustang will most likely be a 4 cylinder ecoboost

I understand where you're coming from, OP. You want the poetic drive across America. I'm jealous, man. I will do the trip someday, too.

IMO make your choice on looks. If you were driving old versions, I'd say the Camaro. I think the old Camaro convertible looks way better than the old Mustangs. But...

The new Mustangs look way better than the new Camaro. Go with the modern Mustang, OP.

for the 15s in the trunk, tvs in the visors and headrests, undercarriage lighting, full time fog lght usage....

>Rollin' in my five-point-oh With my ragtop down so my hair can blow.

5.0 Mustang is the correct answer

The girlies on standby, Waving just to say Hi
Did you stop? No -- I just drove by

Kept on pursuing to the next stop
I busted a left and I'm heading to the next block

That block was dead
Yo -- so I continued to A1A Beachfront Ave.

Girls were hot wearing less than bikinis
Rockman lovers driving Lamborghinis

Jealous 'cause I'm out getting mine
Shay with a gauge and Vanilla with a nine

Ready for the chumps on the wall
The chumps acting ill because they're so full of eight balls

Gunshots ranged out like a bell
I grabbed my nine -- All I heard were shells

Falling on the concrete real fast
Jumped in my car, slammed on the gas

Bumper to bumper the avenue's packed
Try to get away before the jackers jack

Mustang definitely. More room and more comfy.