imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/ballin-houses-by-eiv.1222/page-11
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Roll.

Already on page 10 after 20 minutes? Veeky Forums moves faster than I remember.

Any servers to play on?

t. lonely fag

Add me on steam if you want to play with mods or vanilla.
Just post your steam profile link.

Or, alternatively, we can just make builds.

Theres a lot of ERP going on in ffxiv gen

(eye roll)

Of course there is, how could there not, amirite guys? I also figured there would be some ERPing in the Tera general, too.

Terraria generals are unnecessary unless a patch has recently dropped.

Take it to /v/ if you want to talk about Terraria.

I don't understand how /v/ can have a 2 day thread discussing all kinds of shit and this one dies in an hour.

This turned out pretty good, you should do a tiny little fried fish kiosk or a similar seafood establishment to the right of it in the world.

You linked to the wrong old thread.
Here is the actual previous thread

Woops.

No die pls

Rate my WIP. sorry for phonepost, laptop is acting up

like should I change anything like wall thickness? I've settled on Boreal for the main material, and plan on using the empty space above the Boreal Tables for bed rooms with the platforms continuing above the existing ones.

a) fix the ladder (put a door one block from it so that the platforms don't get fucked up, or hammer the platforms)
b) make the little roof over the entrance from a different material, same goes for the actual roof up there that doesn't exist yet
c) if the things in the main room are supposed to be stairs, move the window 1 block from them
d) put rails and curtains on the windows so that they look nicer
e) think about an exit on the right side,perhaps with 2.5d stairs leading to the half-level between basement and ground floor

You mentioned using different materials for the entrance roof. Any in particular? I've always been sucky at roofs in terms of what to use. Something like a layer of hay on the kitchen roof and replacing the top one block layer on the entrance roof?

Also, what do you mean by 2.5d? Thanks for the advice user.

If you make a thread for a specific game on /v/ (New Vegas for example) then others will come on and complain about threads belonging on Veeky Forums. But that could just be new vegas.

>2.5d?
Simulating something going towards or away from the camera, fake 3D basically. Like making stairs with multiple flights that first go "away from the camera", then to the left, or something like that.

I don't know about the roof, what do you have? Do you have the painter yet in that world?

You can actually make pretty neat looking platform roofs with double layers of platforms, or combinations of platforms and other materials and walls, painted so that it looks that the support beams the roof tiles are laid on are actually touching the roof, like some of the stuff this guy does even though he doesn't seem to be very popular in these threads:

forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/ballin-houses-by-eiv.1222/page-11

started world today, so no painter.

bump

strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

Corruption. No fleshy body horror like with Crimson.

>Still haven't fixed your paintjob

FUCK
YOU
AND
YOUR
BUILD
!!!

Maybe it washed out due to salt water!

is pure thorium mod the way to play terraria?

Alright, I have finished. Rate. I couldn't figure out a good way to fix the platforms in the cellar, they looked bad hammered.

I'm pretty new to doing roofs. How could these be improved? No Painter as it's a new world but orange curtains are a-ok.

bumping

That's too much boreal wood for me, I don't know, I'm not a fan of the interior and exterior material being the same.

Roofs are very weird in shape, they don't look functional (they're supposed to guide the rain and snow and such away from the walls).

bump

Bump

djri

>Most annoying enemies
>Least features
>Most boring textures
I vote for marble as worst environment.
Even fucking granite has its own houses nowadays.

;^)

Marble can have houses, too, but they're very rare. Like, I've only found around 2 in all the time I've been playing.

Marble is a terrible material.

Crimson
>better boss
>better items and armour
>worse no corruptors
Corruption
>easier boss
>Vilethorn
>fuck corruptors

>Most annoying enemies
derplings. fucking reddit jumping shits
>Least features
Ocean. It should be bigger and there should be temples and shit there. Currently only thing you can do there is summon Fishron

Also Underground shroom biome. Literally nothing but a farm for Lumite and Truffle Worms
>Most boring textures

rolling for something good

Rate my WIP Olympus

I have little knowledge of Greek mythology outside of the Gods themselves, so uh
Looks neat/10

Olympus is supposed to be on top of a moutain you dummy

Try some gray bricks painted white for some of the buildings, experiment with material variation and sloping.

If you're going for a 'temple' feel instead of a typical interior with furniture, try doing designs with different walls.

What would you suggest for the interior or exterior material?

Come on guys it's not even night time.

this thread always dies between the updates

We could always drop into /indie/ for a while, like /lite/ did recently (since the Binding of Isaac was the biggest game in /lite/ and even that can't hold up a thread on its own).
Actually I'm pretty sure somebody already does when this thread dies, I can't tell since I've always got both tabs open next to each other

Anyone interested in playing?
Got a pre wof server up and can post the IP if anyone's interested.

Yeah I'll join, you can do it by Steam if you don't want to post IP

68.202.39.249 / Default port (7777)

A friend is hosting it on a dedi box
He told me it was okay to give out the IP.

Anyone else still want to join? Plenty of room to build comfy things

rolleler

>68.202.39.249
Im joining.

I could definitely use a suggestion in my new modded world.

>Maze/labyrinth in hell
Yeah naw. That's fucking boring and basically just a mess of commieblocks.

That E will bother me forever

Why, though? It doesn't look that bad.

It's ugly imo, it's just so unnecessary.
E simply doesn't look like that

I just now realized how shitty my first builds look, should I redo them all one by one?

Nah. Nobody will ever see them, anyway.

I only have really old images from terraria, How is it nowdays?

#Squarebuildingrevolution

>really old
>already has hammered slopes

A lot has been added since, building-wise. I'm still waiting for upper half-blocks though :(

Roll

Well Iunno how old the images actually are, I played with /v/ back during the old old leak, When corruption was the endgame.

The upper prong is extended further than the lower prong. An ideal sign would give the E a slant to it instead of making it less recognizable as a letter.

Was it ever? Only been playing since 1.1 but I thought pre-release endgame was skeletron.

I believe skeleton was a thing but we lacked the tools/care to actually get it down, Could be wrong though. I barely remember it. I just know corruption loot was the best we had at the time.