Other urls found in this thread:

thecore.gg/deck/-KfsLsWxKKT8-L7qx1mq
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Posting my autism from last thread

#
Doin relationships/sex
>Gadget
Would probably be a bit of nag, sex is probably good.
>Dekker
Is probably really clingy, sex is probably good, lots of handholding and kissing, probably cries too
>Yin
Probably all work and no play, probably into femdom and whipping
>Bellica
Probably all work and no play as well, probably has really rough and frustrating sex
>Countess
You'd probably be like a consort she uses to feed from and fuck, probably into femdom as well
>Shinbi
Would probably keep the relationship a secret due to the whole pure idol thing, probably does the Asian screeching thing and generally submissive during sex
>The Fey
Probably not interested in relationships or sex at all
>Muriel
Probably has a relationship as an experiment to learn emotions.Is aware of human reproduction, gives handys and dry humps
>Serath
Is a virgin that doesn't really want a relationship, her emotions are conflicting and mid-fuck will demon out and fuck like a champ
>Sparrow
Has a relationship and is experienced in sex because she like pissing off her parents
>Aurora
Probably not interested in a relationship, probably fucks like a champ, but it's really, really cold.
>Kallari
No relationships, probably got her lady bits removed
>Morigesh
You'd be more like a pet than anything else, is probably really good at fucking, hasn't done it in awhile and is enjoying doing it in her new vessel.

/parag/ has died twice in less than 24 hours, the weekends are truly slow

bump

Jesus, it's true.

It's Friday night lads, what are your plans?

On a Friday no less

Working, make some dosh, not spend it on paragoy

This thread makes me feel bad for having absolutely nothing to do with my life.

Anyway, if you guys have any card ideas go recommend them to Ebin in the r/Paragon subreddit. there's a thread up where they're listening to the community.

I worked 6 days this week and have friday off soooo

What're some of those active/passive card you'd like to see in the game?
Anybody on this? I posted a couple ideas in hope that they'd see it but it seems like they're interested in the guys they commented "Why would you like to see this?"

why is this game so full of normalfags
you'd think with no advertising it would be all hardcore nerds

I need SFM of Sparrow getting BLACKED, she's the most likely candidate since she's just rebellious.

I also need one of Greystone dicking her down as punishment or to "keep her from acting out"

...any writefags here

It absolutely is, especially on PS4. I got invited to a 4stack, expected a bunch of nerds giving orders and ended up with a group of like black/hispanic normies talking weed, blowjobs and white women.

Probably cause it doesn't look or play like most mobas - all fantasy based and stuff.

You want a fic of her getting blacked or a fic of her fucking greystone?

He wants both

page ten again..

Look man, there's no discussion.
Here's one:
What buffs could you give Khaimera to make him good? Who's your favorite jungler? Are you looking forward to Morigesh or McReaper? Which girl is best?

I'm interested in McReaper and his shadow realm memes. Khaimera would need a brand new ability to make him better. Like a roll or something. He's really predictable so anything to make it a bit less so.
I really hope this means you're going to write it.

Khaimera is balanced we don't need more of him

Which one of you was the Iggy player in my last game? you complained so damn much

How does /parag/ deal with an enemy team that deathballs hard from the very start? Individually, I mean: can't count on teammates ever.
Also, I was a lot happier to be here before the revelation that at least some of you were pathetic cucks.

>McReaper

Farm under tower, give them up if you have to. No tower is worth dying for. Maybe an inhib if you save it.

but if I have to give up me towers then eventually we lose. this death ball strat is annoying. three people will push a lane constantly and overwhelm who we have there while someone tries to punish them for it by split pushing but the split pusher always gets fucked.

posted this hoping they'd see it, let me know what you guys think

just rough ideas of what I'd like to see

8 or 9 card point passive that reduces critical damage by 50%
Very high card point passive that reduces all forms of hard cc to one second
A unique passive that grants bonus armor for every kill or assist
Passive that reflects incoming damage
Passive that roots enemies after a certain amount of basic attacks
Actives that provide a powerful but short boost to power or basic/ability armor
Passive that reduces or nullifies movement penalties when attacking
Passives that will boost your offense/defense when above 80% health
Active that silences enemies when attacked
Passive that grants true damage after a certain amount of basic attacks
Passive that reduces enemy attack speed around you
Passive that activates when defeated, does a big amount of damage to the enemies that're around the area you died
Active card that gives your allies a second of immunity
Active card that acts like a renewable health pot
Passive cards that grant bonus health/mana that stacks on minion/hero kill
Passives that grant stacks and when you reach a certain amount, grant bonus damage/armor on your next attack
Passives that decreases the damage taken but turns the damage taken into dot damage
Passive that grants a % of your mana back after a basic attack on a hero
Very high cost unique passive that grants 20% of your life back when defeated
Active that pushes away all enemies around you
Passive that gives the enemy bleed when you use an ability
Passive that restores 25% of your mana after you kill a hero
Very high card point active that turns you invisible for a short amount of time
Active that reduces damage received by 50% but the other 50% is damage that will reduce your mana
Active that heals you for a % of the damage you've received
Very high card point active that spawns a couple minions
Active that nullifies critical damage (instead turns into flat damage) for a short period of time

anyone here have a tight ass Kwang deck they're willing to share?

for offlane btw

thecore.gg/deck/-KfsLsWxKKT8-L7qx1mq

Use health pot and healer token instead of jungle item

Thanks, never seen this site before. I'm guessing the Dummy Ward is meant to be a Scout Ward, no?

Whats deathball

No, you want an extra shadow ward as a dummy. Run out, drop it somewhere useful, then warp back and discard it. Gives you extra vision for a little while for no cost.

>implying I'm a cuck
I just want to see Sparrow fucked by black men, how does that make me a cuck?

Bumping for cuckoldry

When the whole team groups together

ah that makes a lot of sense

what size are Sparrow's breasts?

Man
They look like Ds on Zechin Hunter

Why don't people understand that dethboll don't work? You don't get any CP doing that

Bumping haha
What does Dekker smell like haha

the tip of my penis

Every day. Every single fucking day I come back to this pic and every single fucking say it gets me. Its just too perfect. Every single thing about it is 100% accurate perfection.

>ENOUGH!
kills me every time

>Losing streak pounds my elo down by -8 each loss
>If I manage to scrape together a win with my rag tag team of randoms, I gain +6

good lord who is this semen demon

Don't lose hope

Probably Sevarog

Nasus needs no buffs
He's working as intended

>reworked TB
>still an abomination with really high skill floor

>high skill floor
>twinblast
what game are you playing

About every other adc is better for the average player.

An hour of elder scrolls and then I can't bump anymore.

>tfw it's becoming too hard to ply on ps4 due to having to search everyone up om agora.gg and type my preferences

I don't get what happened. This gen was doing better for a while, now suddenly it's dying and needs to be fed bumps constantly to stay alive again.

Its barely a game right now. The meta is so stale and boring, you see the same 7-8 heroes every damn game and if someone dare picks outside of that pool people dodge all day. I don't blame them, either. The balance is atrocious right now and the community managers make Epic devs seem like whiny obsessive hyper controlling babies unable to come to objective conclusions about their precious game.

It sucks because I really like (most of) the game and its refreshing.

Because we don't have waifu fags posting pics to bump.and some how we don't have neets in here.

that's basically overwatch though. maybe it's like other guy said about lack of neet and waifu posters. there's gens about single player games that get more activity than us and it's sad.

>high skill floor
do you even know what that mean?
desu I think he has a high skill ceiling, I offlane a lot and some of the scariest people to go up against is a good TB
especially with the release of AotW, he's even more devastating
if the TB knows what they're doing, they can take down the offlane tower at the five minute mark

>AoTW
ass of the wild?

Ash of the Witch. Pretty great card for quite a few heroes. -100 move speed on ability hit as a constant passive.

i barely even feel the slow

Why the fuck does the offlaner want to take the safelane tower at 5 minutes? It makes it EASIER for the duo lane to farm and also easier for the offlaner to get ganked if the lane's pushed. So then you have to go leech farm from another lane.

Damn it guys, I go to sleep and one thread dies and then I am too busy to bump and another one does! I know I'm not the only one keeping these things alive, am I?

Bump by the way

I would like to see more mobility actives, superjumps, wall phasing, short flights, these sort of thing. Just give them a long cooldown so the players couldn't abuse them.

What abilities do you think the new guys will have? Any guesses?

By playing defensively, snowball effect in Paragon is NOTHING compared to DotA anyway, which is one of the main reason I like it. There is almost always a chance to come back(or fuck up a won game). Which is why I'm still angry that they removed dunking.

It would be even better if Khaimera was spamming "good job!" after his death instead of Dekker saying it.

Rise ans shine

>if the TB knows what they're doing, they can take down the offlane tower at the five minute mark
Any adc can so that

Where the hell is everybody?

>I literally cannot read

I just woke up

I don't have the cards to play support

I'm afraid of that happening to me. I've gained 100+ the last 25 games, afraid that my luck will run out soon.

>tfw literally cannot stop winning
trump was right

AotW is such a great card, I'm having a hard time not putting it on every hero no matter what.

Not great for narbae, a one second slow after a stun isn't that great, and his giant "please fuck my face" ult already has a slow. It's okay on greystone, it lets you actually kinda chase people down instead of them just turning 360 degrees and walking away. Not great on Murdock or sparrow either, I think you lose too much damage on sparrow and it's not like using it can give her peel like Twinblast.

>February 01
JAYSUS

Being able to move items to different slots when

>forget to keep the active slots open absent mindedly building my deck
That always happens when I play support.

Fair enough, I tend to play mid, off or support so the fact that it isn't good on say Murdock or Sparrow didn't really hit me.

why do we even need to be limited to 4 active items, other than "consolecucks don't have enough buttons"

yeah i played one game that day and fed hilariously bad
think it was my first time on grim

When are they porting this guy to paragon? Imagine you're losing and they're about to down the core and then you plop down 10cxp on yogg and he casts one random spell for each of the one million spells you cast that game and wipes the enemy team.

>having more than 4 actives
Would ruin this game for everybody and you know it.
Plus no non-support will sacrifice damage to have 6 actives.

I would die if someone played that card

>start game up, first time playing since most recent patch
>game launches just fine but my cursor starts to freeze intermittently, about once per second, and jumps around at random
>navigating menus becomes impossible
>this continues even outside of the game (while tabbed out) until it stops running

Anybody else familiar with this problem? I think it may have to do with my PSU dying but other games seem to run just fine.

Yeah, but not as well as TB can

I don't know why people say we're limited to 4 actives because of consoles, that's complete bs
Our L3 and R3 (joystick press) don't do anything

>mfw finally found my core group of heroes I can play well as.

Tis a good feeling. I got it narrowed down to Kwang in the offlane or jungle, Severog if we need a tank in the jungle, and Lt Belica in mid.

How's my line up anons? And what's your line up looking like?

>inb4 I only play one hero, WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP DODGING MY GAMES????

I'm probably going to play either Mogresh or Noonraith when they are released tho

>noonraith
who?

Mcree

I hope Mogresh is fun. When is she being released?

Every 3 weeks

I know we get a hero every three weeks, but how many weeks do we have left? I feel like Yin was released like, 2 weeks ago now? So we should be getting the character reveal sometime this coming week right?

We get the reveal this week with the hero coming out next Tuesday

I hope it's Clint Eastwood

Bellica for mid
Grux or Kwang for jungle
Grim or Twinblast for carry
Dekker for support
I tend to avoid offlane since I can't tank for shit
This is what I usually pick, but I like to play different heroes to keep things interesting. Currently experimenting quite a lot with Serath and like her so far, which lane do you think is best for her? I would say right or jungle.

The winrates says it all
I never played adc until I found an adc I actually liked
If I really have to jungle I'll just pick Countess. I can play Khaimera but it's just not as reliable for me

people tell me not to build damage dealing kwang for offlane and I don't understand why. the man deals some tight ass damage if you build him correctly.

what do you think?

It is

Depends who are you up against honestly. If the offlane gets pushed hard it's better to invest in some survivability, especially since Kwang has potential for that too. But if you're doing fine I think it's viable to build up some damage instead and give your enemies a harder time.