What would Veeky Forums buy

I like playing around in my head with the idea; what would you buy? Assuming a large windfall. What would your ideal purchase be?
Hard mode: The caveat is that you only buy one car, not a fleet, and therefore it has to be the perfect all rounder.

>has to be the perfect all rounder
The oilniggers have figured this one out. Comfortable, spacious, powerful, tune friendly, dirt capable, 3.5 tonnes tow weight here.

Fuck fleets.

I would buy a:

>2017 Cadillac Escalade Platinum for road trip
>2017 Cadillac ATS-V for daily use

And a nice house in a decent suburb with a dedicated VR room and a pool.

That's p.much it.

Also forgot to change name, I did not sage.

But would it be as much fun as something lighter and faster?
Agreed on your practicality points though.

I'm not that keen on hooning down country roads, and the other playground in Germany is the Autobahn where it doesn't matter how well your car turns, just how fast it goes.

One car and only one?

Focus RS, because I don't go off-road but need a shitton of cargo space a few times a year.

One of these.
>Has to be perfect all rounder
Good thing I'm not getting rid of my FoST then.

Well, that's over $140M Canadian so I'd move to Vancouver or some shit where I could DD something ridiculous like an Aventador SV year-round. If I need anything moved or whatever, I would just pay someone to do it.

>multimillionaire
>voluntarily living in Canadia
I see you have the extravagance part figured out.

Most likely one of these. Good Evo 2 is already £45,000 and by the time I could actually afford that and have the time to ensure it keeps running they will be £80k-90k I bet.

>Perfect all rounder
Fuck off I'm buying the perfect car. I'll walk if she breaks (she will, a lot)

911 GT3 (non RS)

Cayman GT4 would be the first
House with a massive garage, workshop and tools

How big a win?
If it was 5 million I wouldn't buy anything too expensive.

Twesla

should be doable for maybe $300k

Eh, I couldn't be fucked to move countries. That much money is even better when it's tax free too.

Lets assume the whole £81m for shits and giggles

3 seats so it's practical and I have £70 million left to invest/spend so I can afford to run it.