mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
heavygear.com/
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

Cram in completely unbalanced civil era tech here:
mwomercs.com/civil-war

Rough Ride your new forklift here:
mwomercs.com/roughneck

Stab your spear you filthy tribal:
mwomercs.com/javelin

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

Kong PodKast #25: Heavy Gear Stuff
kongkast.libsyn.com/kong-kast-25-gear-bays-black-market-and-pets-oh-my

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=367&l=65373cb7990ae55d248ba365f22b32ab40b219e4
steamcommunity.com/games/416020/announcements/detail/665811148002923702
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for how do I join Kong?

Shout out to my main man Whispers

We go way back

We should be able to buy more slots for the drop deck like we can with mechbays.

>New loading screens look literally worse than the ones we've had since beta
>incursion is a copy-paste of Hawkens version of it

How does the pig manage this?

Minimum effort on a consistent basis?

Also,

>no respawns in incursion
>game mode that literally requires you to run back and forth completing errands, even mechwarrior living legends realized this requires respawning

you don't want to

fuck off greg

you forgot
>game mode will literally degrade into "KILL ALL 12 NIGGERS ON OPPOSING TEAM, SHOOT AT WALL A LITTLE AND WIN."

What, you need more than 4 mechs in your dropdeck? Or do you mean you want more than 4 drop decks available?

I want to buy my way to victory.

How bad can you be that you need more than 4 mechs to get the job done?

Rich in dollars, poor in sense.

>you don't want to
Do you have another group I should join?

You know what I really enjoy in the new faction play system? How piggy decided to remove your ability to see what the queue looks like, so you could be literally the 11th man and the one last guy would join five seconds after you cancelled and just went quickplay, or you could be the only guy there and be waiting 5eva for a match.

pretty much any of them.

Great I guess its fucktard hour now that the americans got on and there's no point in playing scouting because every match is a fucking guaranteed loss with braindead shitters. These tards need to get aids and die how the fuck can they be this stupid

>Rich in dollars, poor in sense.
>has Veeky Forums pass

It's an old meme, but it checks out.

So what should I buy with the sale mechs?

It never stops activating my almonds me how bad and inconsistent the hit registration is with srms. Either they do nothing and half of the damage is lost in the ether, or everything blows up.

2.5t ammo is not enough for a 2xcUAC/20 HBKIIC

but it does net loadsa kills

I run at least 5.5 tons of ammo for 38 shots

cut engine to 225
shave legs and head
done

yeah I'm slowly trading heatsinks for ammo, 3.5 wasn't enough either. But it was much better.

pick and choose your targets carefully and only shoot if you really feel you'll hit.

use lb20s instead retard

I have no idea what I'm doing

but I do 20dmg/sec cyclic, sustained at 75% of cyclic.

Hey dudes, newish player here. I've really been getting into MWO lately.

I've got myself 2 mechs and I'm just wondering what the best P2W mech is to earn money ingame?

I'd probably be looking at buying a medium or light since heavies seem to be quite expensive.

but LBX doesn't fire twice as fast

>I have no idea what I'm doing
That much is obvious. If you really want to uac then do it like this so you aren't completely useless outside of very short range

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=367&l=65373cb7990ae55d248ba365f22b32ab40b219e4

dude, addicted currently at 77, only 1/3rd with cbills. mostly niggerspere but got a few clan goodies,

If I knew that Grasshoppers would be on sale now I would have held off on buying 3 until now.

Oh well, I need that one Stalker and one Cheetus to start my ECM collection. Then its basics all the way until the Civil War patch hits.

There was also that other sale about 2-3 weeks ago that has Grasshoppers on sale.

I just picked up a Griffin 2N and I might get a Timber or something, I have no omnimechs as of yet.

Scorch is the broken of broken.

Pirates bane is cheap and good.

But it has nearly double the projectile speed for better travel time and better shot spread over.double tap and lack of jamming. Fucks lights better and still fucks people up.

Dont know if i should get any of these mechs. Nova is too wide for me, huntsman is ugly as fuck. Kodiak isnt that interesting. Already got a timby

>new game mode cribbed from hoken.
>meme tree delayed forever.
>grab deals getting worse all the time.

Not even NKVA could make this era funny.

What's your favorite dakka mech?

KDK-3

UV best dakka.

Hbk2c with quad AC2 on a fire macro :^}

Nova or Huntsman is the meme mech for Clan scout missions, both are also very solid mechs. Kodiak isn't as scary as it used to be, but still good. Get a Hunchie IIC

i wonder if any of the mechs we've got will transfer over to the newgame, knowing piggly, i doubt it but hey, ya never know.

But I've got TWO OF THEM.

AND I USE FIRE MACRO QUAD UAC2

t. Egg

Get a Nightie or get a Hunts. Yeah it's ugly but it'll grow on you, trust me. Also the nova, while wide, is less wide than you think when you're piloting it.

I actually like the way the Huntsman looks. Torn between buying it, or an Arctic Cheetah. Might get both if I can rake in enough shekel-bills before the sale ends.

Speaking of the Huntsman, would it make a good missile brawler? I love my splat dog, but I always wish I had jump jets. Messing with the mechlab preview for the Huntsman-P, I could swap the side torsos for the C's and basically have a slightly worse splat dog. Or I could be stupid and go with streaks. Not sure.

Rotaries will have 'spray' right?
Or are they just making them super fast UACs which jam over time

Huntsman is best clan splat, but for best you need the hero mech for the torso missile hardpoints so another p2w build.

Do i buy the UV

Why are you guys called KONG

Shouldve went with No Fun Allowed.

any good executioner builds? besides selling them

Should have went with don't feed the pig.

Clan Assaults without endosteel suck DICK.

Patch released introducing the first two Support Gears with tracked SMS systems, along with more fixes and UI updates.

steamcommunity.com/games/416020/announcements/detail/665811148002923702

Is this even a question?

should i sell off my wolfhounds, kinda shitty meme, light with no JJ

Shite, just checked and realized that the Stalker Fb isn't for sale yet and is still a special mech. Guess that means just the Cheetah then. Wish the Raven or Atlas was on sale.

>lmao Warcuck is not meta guys

was debating gettting, seems fun, whasit like?

it's shit

At last they're starting to get some personality.

is there anyplace I can look at paint patterns for my mechs online without having to be logged into the game?

2 mc have been deposited into your account.

So in theory the Night Gyr C is the best choice for a full set mech because of that +20% ballistic velocity and decent hardpoint spread, right? The energy range seems like it would suit a sniping build perfectly, which is what the Niggyr is.

I wish

Won't be seeing a huge amount of structural variation until the Striders get added, or the Gears that have notably different SMS modes with kneewheels and buttwheels instead of just secondary movement systems in the feet alone.

The Support Gears are the first ones that deviate from the other Troopers by having the tracked instead of wheeled SMS in the feet resulting in them standing taller in walking mode than the rest. In the Gearbay the tracked feet are not interchangable with the wheeled feet of the other Gears, but the other armor parts can still be swapped since the skeleton is otherwise unchanged.

Shittiest light, size is a medium.

We go way back

Do I buy the UV?

Only after they come out with the Lao Hu.

>want to get KONG decal on my mechs
>back of the is uneven and stretches any letters

reeee

You chose the wrong mech.

wew lad

You dun good there BorderGuy

what face decal should I put on my atlas to strike fear in my enemies

smiley? angry? or sneaky

Smiley, and make it pink

>Vindicator 1X
>30% ballistic cooldown
>and 30% machine gun ROF

>armor of a 55 tonner for 45 tons

why shouldn't I get this

Do I buy the UV?

Do I buy the Purifier?

:^)

moshi moshi kurita desu~

>Not enough mc to have Kong decals
>Just enough to have the letter Y
>Now I can scrawl TAYTAY on my mech

All you need is the letter G for "GG"

how about i spend cash for some mc for "ggclose"

No. Also good luck fitting that.

God the Viper is bad but little fun.
>died from overheating

>so little tonnage
>so little slots
>locked Ferro, Endo, Double, Engine
>pretty much gotta take 4 machine guns for that crit powa

I ride into battle next to an ECM light/med to close the distance and then I just prick people's behinds super hard with SPL and then chew with flamers and machine guns to get them to overheat and die.

You'd need 7 decal spots, we only get 6.

Might have to beg the p!g for slots up to 8

Lao Hu when?

is stacking flamers viable

how much money have you spent and how much money do i need to spend to be a whale

spent like 50 so far...

AT least $10+ a month

What the fuck was PGI thinking banning the stormcrow from scouting but fucking retarded griffins and bushwhackers are ok?

Literally nothing in the clan arsenal can compare to these overquirked mediums and the only reason the stormcrow was somewhat viable was because of the large arm hitboxes it has.

Now its literally autowin for the niggersphere unless you have a premade group since the nova can't brawl like the stormcrow and the huntsman requires p2w pods to be decent.

Do I drop another $100 on MWO ;~;

>tfw you run out of ammo
Fuck you game I want 1500 dmg just let me keep shooting

Only 100?

You'll never reach gold man status with those kinds of amateur numbers.

Surprise surprise, Incursion is assault with even more retarded PvE.

Teams either fight in the middle and die within 10 minutes of the start, leaving the surviving winning side to slap walls down and hit the base a little to win.

Or they ignore each other and PvE rush like niggers who think the police aren't around to stop a looting spree.

>No respawn
>bases literally do not matter until enemy team is dead thanks to permadeath
>brawlers are completely fucked because they have to get close to turrets while ERPPC snipers can retarded LRM boats can just bombard the base from afar.

Should I buy the huntsman? Its on sale but I don't want to spend money to get the hero.

Just planning on doing the old buy 3 and sell 2 after basics.

nice cockpit cockgobbler

GG arrow right arrow left

Close enough.

while MWO should have a game mode with respawn/team deathmatch kinda deal I think the maps we currently have are absolutely horrid for a respawn system and they're already fucking bad for what we got now because there are parts no one ever goes.

Rotating objectives and asymmetrical game modes would allow fights to happen in different parts of the map.

FW now has these same maps with respawn zones. There are areas on the edges of the map that would permit for dropzones. It really does not take much work to change the dropzone and movement pattern for the dropship.

However PGI are lazy cuck leafs who are far too busy apologizing on behalf of the world to mozlems all the time to put in actual work hours.

We go way back