/mbgg/ - Mobage General #672

Sweet alchemy edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OF2tuRDG7no
ggz.wikia.com/wiki/Gacha
youtu.be/tOyY8Tzya8k
youtu.be/oqNp3L8TIq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no mobage about gender bending your characters at will to tackle different situations

Baltimore's Pantsu on Parade

>African

What is the worst game you play daily?

Fire emblem heroes

I've summoned 3 5* nowis trying to get Ninian. I hate life, this game and myself.

What makes the machinery job so good in tagatame?

Knight's Chronicle currently, play is a loose term cause I log on and log-off. Just waiting out 28 days for Rebecca, gonna 6* her then stop I think.

how do I beat 2-10 in honkai?

>Demon queen Mei
>4* base weapon for Bronya
>Absolutely nothing for Kiana

I'm still upset.
I mean I am farming for the Saint Kiana and Assault Mei since they're apparently good but part of me still wants to try the S-rank Kiana.

Maybe I should just go back to reroll hell and try for her since my current account is bound and everything.

which chinkcolle?

loli present

Is there anyway to speed up rerolling in BGHS on Memu?

I want to bury my face in that pantsu and die.

PaD
It royally pisses me off no matter what I'm dealing with.

You figure out how to avoid needing to download data each time and share it with us so we can update the guide.

Game of Dice. I hate every second of it. Its rigged.

Use the macro recorder to automate each reroll then you can do other shit while waiting

It's not downloading data that bothers me, it's the skipping tutorial part. I know you can do it on Bkuestacks, but like hell I'll install that bloatware piece of shit. I would try to find some way, but I am terrible at shit like that.

Why don't you do it and live?

Cus I will end up in prison soon after.

Yeah, do you really want to scare the poor girl by first assaulting her and then dying on her?

Is there any mobage that is a mix of Tower Defense and RPG you guys recommend? I just thought of this, and surely there is someone who made a game about this, but is there a good one out there?

I mean with gacha and everything if possible.

retreating loli present

Real shame this game never picked up. I heard it even got removed in some stores for being so lewd. The lolis are high quality.

Since some people doesn't seem to believe me when I say Assault Mei and Saint Kiana is two of the best characters, I made my own video. I prefer these two over White Knight Kiana.
youtu.be/OF2tuRDG7no

Anyone here owns an Nvidia Shield K1 tablet? How does it perform with 3d intensive games like

>that Mei

Oh god I want her. How bad was the grind?

I believe you but I'm still mad at the gacha.

Imagine going for one specific thing and then you get everything EXCEPT the single thing you wanted.

>Checking NicoVideo for Anime Japan streams
>Nothing for BGHS
>Alternative Girls has something later
>Can't even watch most because of region
Get your shit together Colopl
Guess I'll go camp the 2ch thread instead.

it's still fairly alive if that's what you want to hear

Just take it slow, don't rush it. It took me about a month to get her to S rank.

Do you have any idea if its possible to un-bind an account or to at least change the email an account is bound to?

And does the gem gain rate ever get better/nicer? It scares me to think about what will happen after I exhaust all the gem clear achievements and makes me wonder if I'll ever get to roll the gacha again after that.

What should I even be doing in Destiny Child? I've just been doing story, but I'm starting to think I need to level or raise affection or something but I don't know what's a waste of time and resources and what isnt.

>tfw settled for white knight

Stuck with Warrior Kiana since she was the first I got, and I was really liking her range over base B Kiana.

Then I got Saint Kiana, and now I'm liking having her as melee again.

No White Knight to compare, though. Or any Mei over B.

I never tried it, but looking at my profile screen I see no way to unbind an account from my email. So no, I don't think that's possible.
You get least 30 gems a day doing dailies, plus more if there are events going on. There is the unlimited battle mode that give gems based on how you do compared to other people, like a ranking, and I can get around 20 every 3 days from that. It's not for beginners though. There is log in gems as well (~300-500? per month). Either way you can farm for all A characters (Assault Mei, Saint Kiana), just play the game and grind and have fun, you'll get a good team even without gems.

Priority is maxing affection for good characters. The stat gains are much bigger than levels. Get as far as you can in story mode until you get stuck. At that point just do dailies, farm crystals, roll gacha for better units and try to do Underground normal to farm *5 grade B gear. Go back to story and repeat.

The current raid is water so the next raid is going to be either dark or fire. I highly recommend working towards good teams for these two elements.

It runs really well (60fps) on my S6 that's nearly two years old if that mean anything to you.

Yea, gatcha is shitty. I tried to get Thunder Queen Mei very hard but couldn't get her. Either way, I still enjoy the game since I have other Mei's that's just as good.

How should I progress with the affection? Go straight for S or are you supposed to grab every node?

Go straight to S first then pick the rest.

Assault Mei looks really nice from that video but I deeply hate how Thunder mei has such a insanely short range.

Her leader skill is mega strong since two demon queen meis (Yours+Support) lets you have all your skills charged and ready to use from the start, her QTE skill enters time-space lag and does a weaker version of her special and her special enters time-space lag and tosses everything to the air before doing a million cuts.

I just do not like her playstyle since you have to be really up close and personal while I prefer having a more forgiving range like the starter Kiana or Saint Kiana. There's also my personal preference at work since I prefer Kiana myself over mei. And both wikis I've read heavily recommend having her knife if you want to see her true power but odds of me getting that knife look pretty bleak.

I still find it amusing how we're in completely opposite positions.

Are there any guarantees in place?

I read that Guns girls Z apparently had something where you'd get something nice on your 10-11th roll so I'm wondering if there's something like that here.

ggz.wikia.com/wiki/Gacha

Here

A 10 roll will guarantee an A rank character, and the weapon gacha will guarantee a 4* weapon.

I got a 4* gun in Honkai that gives me 20% more damage.

Ops I missed a zero, you can get around 100-200 gems from the infinite battle mode twice a week, more if you can get to a higher tier and less if you get to a lower tier. Even with my team I can only get to the 4-5th tier out of 7 tiers.

This is absolutely false. The 10 roll doe NOT have a guarantee of a character or a 4 star weapon

I feel like I had my hopes up for a second only to have them smashed afterwards

Alright cool. Hardly doubt I'll have any decent teams anytime soon but who knows. Do you know whether the first or second gacha is better to roll? Might do a 10+1

First one.

How often do these DC raids happen? once a month?

i wish

youd think there would be a good or passable tower defense game on phones since shitty flash games perfected the idea a decade ago. but there are none since the concept of tower defense goes agaist all fundamental points of mobage. the point of tower defense is to hold out as long as possible and lose. the longer it takes for you to die the better it is. meanwhile nobody wants to spend more than 2-3 minutes playing a mobage and most are pay to continue when you lose.

Looks like the chink version has something, as for the jap version there isn't, at least not yet.

Second came two weeks after the first
Third came arouind two months after the second

>2 months

Do they have good events in between? Thats a long time.

Fucking japs

only good events are festa ones and hasnt been once since valentines. even that one was pretty shitty though

So the chink version has the nice things and the japanese version celebrates hannukah instead of xmas?

I deduce that the next raid will happen 2 years later

Madara is my favorite character in Naruto (Don't judge me too harshly I was like 12 years old and new to anime) so I may have to start playing that dumb Blazing game. Does anyone else play it?

Titty Holmes?

Solving mysteries one paizuri at a time

The Naruto general plays it. Nobody here does. Same for the Dragon Ball Dokkan game.

>I liked Naruto when I was 12
>Therefore I should play Bleach mobage now
I don't follow your logic.

But yeah, there are some others here playing it. Dunno how many, I'm not one of them.

Bleagh mobage is a different kusoge, he's talking about the naruto one.

They're both shit but they're different kinds of shit.

HORSES PV
Looks like deresute models so it's fine guessing they're ussing Unity.
youtu.be/tOyY8Tzya8k

Okay, fair enough then.

Did they both name themselves Blazing Something, or am I mixing up names?

I am mad its just idol shit. I wanted horse pussy simulator. Train them, raise them, keep them locked in the stable, pair and breed them with strong alpha horses. Instead I got Idolmaster, again.

Bleach Brave Souls
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Blazing

All game names tend to blur together for me now too.

>horse girl breaks her leg
>have to shoot her

Oh the possibilities.

>Mobage about training girls to run races
This seems familiar.

So like what's the fun part?

So this is honking impact, I thought it'd be more fast paced

I found out a smarter way to reroll in Honkai if anyone is interested

> Do the tutorial normally
> Bind your current account to a google account, preferably a throwaway
> Press the logout button

Then you will be back to title with no account on your device. Log in then log out again as a ghetto "Clear data" button any time you need it.

Have fun in reroll hell.

I made another video to show how good Saint Kiana was, but the boss wasn't the one I was expecting so I ended up finishing with Assault Mei instead.
youtu.be/oqNp3L8TIq8

Anyhow, this is a stage from infinite battle mode ('tower'). You are placed in a bracket of 20 players, and compete against each other to get to the higher floor. Through out the battle, your HP slowly decreases, which is why Saint Kiana is such a good support unit here, a well as being a strong character. Your HP and EP carriers over from battle to battle, and each subsequent battle becomes more difficult. This ranking battle occurs twice a day, and at the end of the duration, if you are one of the top players of the bracket, you are placed in a higher tier, if you are on the bottom of the bracket you go down a tier. Higher tier means more difficult battles but also better rewards at the end of the ranking. As you can see, at my rank, if I place middle of the bracket, I stay in my tier and get 160 gem. The highest tier, tier 7, will get 600 gems as reward if you can stay in it, and 300 if you can't. If your character's HP run out, that character can't participate anymore until her energy (basically HP) fully recovers, which takes about 6 hours. If you quit mid-battle, your characters take a large hit to HP, so you can't redo without penalty like all the other stages.

All you need is to load the page through VPN and you can disconnect after that. The problem is, BGHS really doesn't seem to have a stream.

I mean, occurs twice a week.

And, when I mean by moving up or down a tier, that happens after the session is over, not during it. Each session lasts ~2 days, with ~1.5 days break in between. I think it gets unlocked when your player level is at 25, but don't quote me on that.

Why is bluestacks so SHIIIIIT

They are making a new one for gamers and is supposed to be good. I dont believe them. I will stick to Memu.

Yeah, was going try to watch on my computer but fiddling about with my computer's VPN is a nuisance with so many other programs up.

Should I just restart on the chinese server of honkai?

Those guarantees and the new pink hair girl seem really tempting.

Memu is the best

So Chinese Honkai is more generous than jp?

Dunno about more generous but for someone wanting to start out like me, guarantees seem a lot more tempting than no guarantees.

did bravely default get less stable for anyone else? yesterday it was fine but now im having the game freeze or the app crash during fights. hitting the home button and minimizing the game seems to completely kill it too.

Cindy.

>Honkers Impact runs better on my costco bought 100 dollar phone than on my top tier PC+Nox
I don't know if I should be happy that I can play it when I expected not to or if I should be upset.

Also what is up with Nox arbitrarily assigning you an account when you play Honkai? I started last time with 3 chars and some stuff unlocked but just assumed that was the default. Then when I got a different account with less shit on it after reinstalling Nox I just assumed that it ate my info. Is Nox just randomly spreading the accounts around?

I'm going to die and I still wont be able to reroll something nice in this game.

The only reason why I play japanese version is because I can actually read it and appreciate the game more. If chinese has a less shitty gatcha then I don't see why not. I know for a fact that when I played the chinese version at release, they also didn't have a guaranteed A-rank character or a 4* weapon drop. These may come to japanese version later on, though I dunno for sure.

What's the mobage with the booty slapping boss?

Let's Gather Pussies

>close to 200 corns and good few days of craft-and-wait game
>tried in PvP
>outdamage both my DPS in close range battle
I like her already, her design is also 10/10 cute.

Is Destiny Child worth getting into?

what's op from? tagatame?

yes

Destiny Child