March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Last Thread

get ready

for what

Have you remembered to praise the Thunder God today?

You're no fun. Also, you forgot to increment the roman numeral.

>no banner 2 tonight

he's coming

I wanna see a webm

Am I the only one who wants Aeris' BSB

I just want some Aeris relics ffs, I pulled like 3 times for that stupid Umbrella and never got it

>Onion Knight isn't an unreal distance from Orlandeau to begin with even when he has his TMR.
>99/100
>no enhancements
>still higher than orlandoodoo with his enhancememes
>can buff whole team
>can aoe
>inherently has dual wield
>can 3 elements he can inherently chain

Does anyone have a Discord link to the /v/ (or Veeky Forums; whatever exists, really) FFXI linkshell on Discord? Assuming they have one, anyways.
Just got back into the game and I don't wanna start shouting in-game for a Veeky Forums linkshell.

look at him and laugh

Black Waltz is an early game boss. Do you think it will get a 6* when you beat all three of them within the space of 2 hours.

And in regards to Eiko she's up against Ayaka so she better be usable.

I see Vivi as being the new Exdeath since he has W Black already very early in his kit.

FFV buffs when? Exdeath and Gilgameme aren't enough to make them great given how terrible Bartz is.

Pulled Y'Shtola. Is worth using over Refia? I don't have dual-cast yet, but it's 20% from completion, so I'm not sure if it worth spending the time and Gigantuars grinding her up.

>linkshell on Discord
Linkshell on Asura, rather

>Final Fantasy General DV
>last thread was DV too
pull your shit together faget

Refia needs dualcast
Y'shtola needs ribbon

fin

So I got Cid's(FF7) BSB and holy shit this dude seems underrated. 10 wind & non-elemental attacks, enwind, and a command that does 5 wind attacks if the enemy is weak to wind?

The 10 inital attacks alone are like an OSB. What soul breaks have a higher damage potential vs wind-vulnerable enemies? Sorry if that's a stupid question, but I'm stupefied right now.

No, finish your dual cast

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

leave FF to us

>Pull 7 times on this shit banner just trying to get something on banner to grind
>Got two luka in the process
Tactics banners infuriate me.

>has only one 30% ATK boost passive
>meanwhile orlandu can get 110% ATK from his passives after enhancements
I don't think his inherent DW can make up for this

And what did he do right?

Ontop of having an amazing BSB he has a ssb that makes his next 3 dragoon abilities have no cast time and his other ssb is shout.

Every freaking mage gets Dual Black Magic
Exdeath has it, Dark Fina has it, Swimsuit Dark Fina has it, Victoria has it, Trance Terra has it.
He's not gonna be better than Exdeath unless he gets a spell better than Meteor AND a passive better than Transcender. AFTER enhancements.

Cloud's BSB2

other than that I don't know.

Everything user, we've been through this before.
What do you think he didn't do right?

I keep accidentally getting her relics. I don't have her USB, though. I haven't gotten any real use out of her BSB since I've never gone back after getting instant medicas. It's probably worse than other BSB medicas with extra effects.

You can just moogle up for DC then since the Ifrit Raid and the Chosen by the Stone event has 2 10% moogles ripe for the plucking.

he's done a very bad sin, vaynegayman

Orlandu is love, Orlandu is life.

steiner is going to be a doublehand character i'm guessing.
gonna have to start farming all these bartz seperately for the future

Good night FFG. I hope you get those pulls you want in tonight's banners.

Anyone else /rerolling with trust masters/
Got noctis with excal, sakurafubuki, blade mastery and ofc dual wield.
Rerolling and starting to grind an orlandeau account on the side for if he doesn't come from dailys.
Feelsbadman.

Do not imply lewd and baseless things regarding the True Hero, especially things that are fed only by others' shitposting.

Vivi is popular so they are going to give him something good to make him stand out. Otherwise the Vivis that many people have drawn would be useless.

Onion Knight is like Gilgamesh where he needs his own TMR to be OP. And it's a good sword to boot with 135 ATK compared to the Excalibur that Orlandu needs. Not to mention the 50% passive he gets from equipping swords which is TMR is coincidentally one. All of that in addition to being able to equip Aigaion's Arm and Fist Mastery to raise that attack by another 50% makes him leagues better than Memelandu.

>playing on two accounts
bat-shit insane. I tried it once and it's awful

You know with this much autism and dedication you really should just look for any kind of job. By the end of the week you'd be able to do several 10+1 pulls.

>dialog box is bartz's
>lenna is clearly the one speaking

Boy, I really hope someone got fired for that blunder.

I'm just giving up my noctis account.
Just pulled dark knight cecil recently on it. It's only other 5* are yun and y'shtola, lol.
It's worth noting that this is my second reroll from an account where I only ever got two rainbows that were duane and miyuki. Had maxwell on it. Played a bunch of ffxv and was tired of not having a natural 5. So I rerolled for noctis, but now it looks like even noctis is going to be worthless. I'm at 94 consecutive login days anons help me.

Since it seems like things have passed and the Orlandupocalypse/mog event is causing some changes, I've unlocked the BE doc for easy editing/updating whatever needs to be updated.

I'll check again later and if it gets vandalized, I'll lock it again if I'm awake. No bullying this time around, okay?

>That Tenzen
I always knew he was a badass

But Lenna would know nothing about riding Chocobos she isn't Refia.

You're probably right.
I have money but I spend on real games senpai
desu any achievements in ffbe are worthless if you give gumi a penny for them.

full retard

If you don't want that account, I'll trade you a blizzard account that has everything but Overwatch for it...

only you can help yourself

Luna looks rough. I think she may be using meth.

I already have a blizzard account with everything including overwatch.
If you guys don't actually enjoy playing the game why do you do it?
I actually enjoyed going through everything again, struggling with trials because of a half leveled team. I'll have a 750 noctis carrying me through the first few anyways. I want to clear those crazy gook trials though you know? Feels like noctis isn't going to be enough.
That and I've gone through all my lapis mines and gotten shit for pulls from it. Sort of sucks.

>beatrix 5*
>gil 5*
Pretty sure this means that those antagonists that you fight multiple times are gonna get 5* too.
Seifer/Seymour/Gabranth when?

So it's past 8. Don't things happen at 8? I thought the Ultros Banner was tonight?

she is cute! angel!

Are the amount of Red Orbs you get based on how strong your FFT units are?

its on the 25th

Is the Kiyomori worth buying? 50k is kind of a steep price.

At daily dungeon reset again

Is it bad that this boss is giving me a boner? Also where is she hanging in? Aren't we in the void right now?

it's at the actual start of the day, so in 6.5 hours

though it was holding a cock from the thumbnail

that's lewd

How come his eyes become red?

I really wish I had spent more mythril on that FF7 banner. Cloud BSB2, Nanaki BSB, and Cid shout would have been amazing additions to my team, but I fell for the anniversary meme.

Is Ara the oldest female party member in all FF series?

sharingan

>tfw I get more Red Orbs doing PRO with today's new units than I do with ELT with my maxed-out team.

Ovelia keeps dying but, shit, I get over 300 per play!

he has a big belt

Corvo Attano?

It's ok senpai, there's always the Cloud USB banner :^))))))))))))))))))

no it's lu
>lulu is 22
NANI?!

For mainline FF yeah

How are people having trouble with ELT? This shit is so easy, the event is outdated as fuck

Yeah that was a great banner, or at least the first one was. The second one was kinda meh.

Your overworld sprite is whoever is in the top spot of your party formation. Bartz is the one who's saying that.

Would any animal girl really have their tails coming out from under the skirt rather than above or with some tail hole?

Beatrix is close

>Cidney and Luna are both older than Lulu

How are you struggling with ELT? I have a 565 Memelandu who can effortlessly duo it with a sub 500 ATK friend unit. Could possibly even solo if I used some items to keep his MP up to spam Divine Ruination.

Bitch she ain't even close

I really want to play Final Fantasy V again but I can't find my cartridge. I'd buy it but I only have a Mac laptop

>that sword
cheeze sure is popular

you can only assume

>all these niggas forgetting about Fran

>brave exvius
>literally hundreds of FFXIV pulls later
>STILL didnt get Yshtola
>meanwhile 2 people I know got her in the first couple of days

Its unreal how bad my luck is. Its times like this where Im on the verge of dropping this game. Its just another thing why I loathe mobilegames with gacha shit. I dont even really need her because I have Refia, I just want her because I like her in FF14 and she is an event only character.