FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing
Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=3Fn36l_z3WY

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES OR YOU CLOWNS FORGET TO POST IN IT
>REMEMBER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>Fuck the police
>Also I miss the Fightingverse project

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/UAQcbP1x
docs.google.com/document/d/1Za7fJHaq_GkTG38tJeRQutP63tDvDSdNCMvZE-DrtQM/edit?usp=sharing
pastebin.com/m0bCfyff
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=38148
youtube.com/watch?v=iRZ2Sh5-XuM
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=o2nvwsjclNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did you make the OP picture fucking OCs you dumb shit

Idiot.

None-OC donut steel thread-

it's shit don't

You aren't much better since you didn't link the previous thread that existed on Veeky Forums and also just made a duplicate fucking thread which is just as dangerous

Alright you fucking dumbasses you clearly need wrangling so here

Did this faggot amount to anything? I remember he was in the vent or something in FNAF2 but I don't remember how or why.

People suggested that he was Golden Freddy's exoskeleton (since in 2 he looks hollow)

It's more likely to be an offhand idea Scott implemented without much thought for story, like GF in 1.

you were taken too soon au

too soon

It lasted like a month before people started openly talking crap about it.
If anything it outstayed its welcome.

Might have been something that was scrapped in development.

Like if the Marionette got out, he got out too. But the Marionette could still go back if you wound the box enough, but as punishment for fucking up, you now have to worry about another one coming to get you.

Lore wise, it was speculated to be the endo of Golden Freddy, but he was retconed into Fredbear with a different color hat and bowtie. Unless they were going to redo the Fredbear and Spring Bonnie Animatronics and only got around to making a Fredbear redesign, aka Golden Freddy.

Did he actually appear in-game? How do you get him to pop up, was it just random?

Guess I can repost since I managed to get mine in just minutes before the trashening.

Sheltered, Pt. 4:

pastebin.com/UAQcbP1x

There was an endoskeleton easter egg in FNAF 1 as well. I think it's just Scott adding mystery for the sake of mystery.

It was you! You did this to us!
Shun the writefag! They will only lead us to damnation!

I'm pretty sure it was the Snax and BS pictures and the dramafaggotry tbqh

He does, but only after the music box goes down and the Marionette emerges, he only gets to the left vent before the Marionette gets to you.

And no, he doesn't have a jumpscare. The game has been data-mined the crap out of and nothing for a jumpscare for the endo was found. Just something else to panic over while you are already panicking over your impending death.

I don't recall any saucy pictures by Snax being posted.

First half of Quiet Life. The sequel to Pension and Weapons.

docs.google.com/document/d/1Za7fJHaq_GkTG38tJeRQutP63tDvDSdNCMvZE-DrtQM/edit?usp=sharing

Critique is very, very appreciated as this will be the last story for quite some time, so I'd like to make it a good one.

other than them what else is there left in here desu

synctuDOTbe/r/FNAF

We're watching Indiana Jnes knockoffs

>shun the writefag
We've been doing that for years. Where the fuck have you been
Writefaggotry, evidently.

Last night they were reposts of old pictures made by Snax of Bonnie with gigantic thighs

post cute televisions

That's kind of a letdown. Has there ever been an endoskeleton jumpscare death?

Yenndo in SL, but it's literally two frame animation.

Yenndo in SL, and I guess Ennard in SL too because he is a collection of endos/wires.

Nice OC

TRASHED

pastebin.com/m0bCfyff

reposting my first lewd fic...

based off of this pic

5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=38148

Reposting since the last thread got trashed.

Always assumed he was like Meat from the Mortal Kombat series where he's present in the finished game but was added in at the last minute as a leftover from development. That, or what and said about him being GF's endo. That used to be a pretty popular theory I recall back in the FNAF 2 days.

I already said so last thread, but thanks for the good read. Freddy's a creep.

Can she play Pong with her eyes?

How is this FNAF related?

The Sister Location endos look stupid anyway. They're so far removed from any kind of actual machine that they don't trigger that spooky robot vibe all of the previous models did. You might as well be looking at an alien or a tentacle monster.

I love everything about this.

>comic with magician
>thread gets trash'd
Poetic

>How is this FNAF related?
TRASHED

The endos were never scary outside of their suit, they were basically just terminators

Ennard and Ballora's endos were good conceptually but Scott didn't do anything interesting with them in the final game.

The Sister Location endoskeletons were interesting, in my opinion. They were distinct from all previous endo designs and Scott's use of wires had the potential to be really creepy, something we got a glimpse of with Ennard. A bit more insectoid writhing would have done wonders.

Bonnie?

TRASHED

hahaha

out

Is it bad that I want to see you tackle some of the other OCs now?
This is gold.

Yeah, I think SL has more stuff going for it than 2 or 4 did in terms of potential

It might have been better off saved for a AAA game, where the characters could've been better animated though

Which FNAF character is this?

You fucking faggot we just got out of trash

This is genius and you're a national treasure.

And thanks for the kind words.

Britfag's animation was kind of disappointing in retrospect. It was fantastic on the technical end of things, but the story was garbage and it took 2 years too long to make.

Is that Chica on the rooftop in the last panel? I completely missed that the last time you posted this.

Yeah...
Honestly, I found the trailer more entertaining than the final product. Like, it's still impressive as hell, but the animation as a whole was kind of a mess.

It was clearly meant to be an artsy experimental thing with all the crazy lighting effects and dynamic poses, and did a great job of showing his progression as an artist over the course of two years. Also the most meaty and well-crafted thing to come from this good place. Better than Max Gilardi's FNAF cartoon, that's for certain.

The tone was all over the place. It went from spooky to a subversion of spooky to flat-out over-the-top Warner Brothers slapstick. Even the color palettes were disjointed. I guess that's what happens when a project takes that long.

The plot was pretty bad, too. It was sold as the story of how Foxy got his hook, but most of the animation had nothing to do with it and it ended with a lolsorandom slapstick fight.

So, can someone give me a quick rundown on these guys?

Decorations make by kids that went to the restaurant. Occasionally get moved around to mess with you. May or may not be paranormal in nature.

They may or may not kill you through paper cuts or making you eat glue

can we talk about what's good about the fnaf lore

toy chica's thighs

Just a piece of haunted decor, I don't think it has any real significance aside from the ghosts in FNAF using them to try and unnerve you so the real threats can get you.

Also a surprisingly alright FNAF World Party Member for a randomized Fixed Run.

AIs Gone Wild

butter and that's about it

Christ, I don't even know. Most of the stuff I liked has either been retconed, never properly explained, or completely ignored.
FNaF is one of those franchises that has a lot of good moments, but the overall is pretty lackluster.

>FNAF World
is that game good? I remember a lot of criticism and now it's not on steam anymore.

Decent at best, Tedious at worst.
Update 2's Area is arguably the highlight of the whole game, and going there first can save you the tedium if you decide to use the absurdly powerful Party Members unlocked there.

It's alright, decent at killing time and update 2 is a shitpost by Scott.
People liked it, but the loud people in reddit and the steam forums complained mightily.

The criticism almost entirely came from a vocal minority of very young fans who were throwing tantrums because there wasn't enough LORE.

It's free now, its pretty good in my opinion.

They have a point, negative reactions on Steam and Reddit (despite an 87% positive rating) made Scott not like the game as much and he offered refunds to everyone, did some updates to it, and added more stuff with Update 2.

He said he is not going to do an Update 3 because of some early design choices would make it hard to do more with the game with out redoing it.

One example is that the reason that the load times were so long was because the game loaded the entire map and everything on it in an attempt to move seamlessly from each part of the map to another part on the map. Update 3 would have increased the loading times.

It's not very likely, but I'm still hopeful for some kind of of sequel or update to it one day.

It's weird how some people can try and put a ton of work into their lore and AU and still come off with a sterile empty cast, while others can not bother with things like lore or deep personalized backstories and still make fun and interesting characters that people can easily understand and latch onto.
I'm talking about Cake, by the way. Cake was really good at that.

Yo.
Does anybody have that video that's an edit of Going To The Store, but it's got Afton replacing the main character?
Been looking for it.

I don't know what that is.

I don't want to know what this is.

Nigga really? It's fucking great. youtube.com/watch?v=iRZ2Sh5-XuM

I laughed. But seriously, get out.

Well, that was confusing. Entertaining, but confusing.
Why does Mike not remember anything. And what's up with everything being from 1987?
I feel like I'm watching some kind of bizarre art house movie where the plot doesn't make any sense by all of the individual conversations are super engaging.

Writefags bow to Lovecraftfag
>controls synchtube with an iron but fair fist
>Lovecraftfag is in regular communication with the Deep Ones Father Dagon and Mother Hyd-

Oh, wrong pasta.
They're just hallucinations. In FNAF 3 the Bonnie one is on the wall after you get scared by a phantom.

Do you prefer the old gmod models or the newer ones that are way more on-model?

Yeah, I know how you feel.

>Gmod

People still use this? SFM has been slowly turning into literal wizardry.

The newer on-model models.

Older ones have way more personality that the newer ones just lack. Foxy LOOKS like a sad loser and Freddy LOOKS contemptuous and worn out; little visual tells like that go a long way towards enhancing a picture or video. Just look at some of Gmod's pictures after the newer models were released and tell me that Foxy still exudes the same air of patheticness that made him so endearing in the first place.

Yeah I guess I'd lean that way, too, but I've always wondered if maybe it was just because of GmodFag's work and our initial long-running attachment to those models that cause that feeling.

>foxy went from tallest to smallest robot over four games

Not funny.

When was he the tallest?

I miss the MS Paint Demake guy.

Manlets, when will they ever learn?

FNAF 1.

How so, he always seemed short to me.

Foxy was always smallest robot, what are you on

He does look pretty tall when running down the hallway, due to both foreshortening and his skinnier silhouette. The games have scale problems all over the damn place, though.

>ballora is six feet tall
>crawling Eggs is at her shin

Either Michael's a midget, or the blueprints lie.

Just a perspective problem.

Saw this on /co/ and thought it was neat. Chica makes a very brief cameo about fifty seconds in.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=o2nvwsjclNM

Ballora's not that close when she dances past you. Inside the Scooping Room on Night 4 is a better idea of her size.