Get 6,750 cash off any 2017 Hyundai Sonata

>Get 6,750 cash off any 2017 Hyundai Sonata

So.. I think I'm a little upside down on my Veloster, and the dealer is clearly trying to clear out stock before the 2018 Sonata refreshes come in.

Is the 2017 Hyundai Sonata a bad car?

A 2017 Sport 2.0 would be much faster than my base Veloster, and have better ride quality, and hold more value. Should I?

>6750 off a sonata

So they're paying you to take their shit car? I'd say do it if you're a big fan of rust, exhaust leaks, and driving the official car of the trashy middle aged woman who hangs out at chain bars

Well,

I had a current-gen Sonata as a rental once. Light as fuck steering but suspension was solid and the technology on board really impresses for the class. Lane departure, automatic cruise with start/stop, etc. Plus I think it looks better than the Camry, and all indications point to the Sonata being more reliable than the Altima and Fusion.

Get the sport

The other engines are fucking pathetic and slow, that's not to say the 2.0t isn't slow, just not as slow as the others. So fucking made it they don't put the v6 in the sonata anymore

Seriously though, the sonata isn't really a bad car, but it's nothing special either, and being more reliable than an Altima or fusion isn't hard. The main detractor for me would be the abysmal resale value, I have never seen a vehicle with worse resale value other than maybe VW or Kia, and even then it's pretty close, though the drivetrain on the sonata is significantly more reliable than the other two.

I buy cars for a wholesaler, and I see what happens to the ones that aren't on the road anymore and what they go for wholesale, I can buy 2015 sonatas for less than 2008 camrys, though that may be a bad example because nothing holds its value like a Toyota or Lexus

The only reason they have abysmal resale value is because its a hyundai

This is the reason hyundai made genesis so their luxury cars can hold some value. But I not complained since I'm seeing low mileage used genesis sedans going for as little as $30k fully spec out, and I haven't heard anything bad about reliability from them.

That's what I'm getting at, Hyundai is pretty reliable today, but still carries the reputation of being shit. I don't see too many of the Genesis at work but if you're anywhere near philly I can get you a 2012 coupe manual with 40k miles for like 11k maybe a little less

>rust, exhaust leaks

yes its a bad car. keep your faggy veloster and save for something good

>Hyundai
pass

Give me a fucking break. Nobody has any proof for any of their complaints. Where is the proof that BMWs are unreliable pieces of shit besides some guy telling you they are?

Fuck, you just explained my mother entierly.

First-hand experience.

2002 BMW 325i was the most-problem-prone car I ever had.

2012 Lexus IS250 is the most-reliable car I ever had.

When you actually own your own cars you will understand.

That bus you ride is pretty reliable

Uhuh. I've got first-hand experience too.

2002 530: drove from 150K to 190K changing the oil at like 3x the recommended interval

2002 Saab 9-3: threw a rod at 130K.

Friend's 2007 Accord: threw a rod at 60K.

Better stay away from those Hondas, faggot.

>upside down on a Hyundai
>should I buy another Hyundai?
Sounds like a solid plan to me, how could financing 30k on a car worth 3k by the time it's paid off be a bad idea?

Has the carbon buildup issue been completely fixed in the most recent IS250s? I'm thinking about getting one

>proof that BMWs are unreliable pieces of shit
It's your wallet, Go get one and enjoy the ultimate in reliable transportation.

He's talking about a lexus fuccboi

With the 7k rebate OP is suggesting, the Sonata is now a sub-20k econobox.

Seems like a decent value compared to a lot of other actual econoboxes tbqhwy familia

a civic for 3k is more up OPs alley.