byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

baby's day out mode when

>player controlled baby spawns at roundstart
>captain has to secure him
>anywhere from 2-5 undercover syndicate agents cooperate to capture him
>baby can resist out of people's grasp/containers and ventcrawl on cooldown timers
>babu gets randomized objectives as the round goes on (e.g. "go to the laundry room," "pet ian," "light somebody's cock on fire"), completing them enhances baby's abilities and strengthens its plot armor for further mischief
>baby must eat regularly or die (to prevent players from locking it in a room for extended periods)
>four minutes before the emergency shuttle docks all agents are notified via pda uplink that a syndicate shuttle will be arriving at one of several random locations at the same time as the emergency shuttle
>if the baby arrives at centcomm, the crew wins
>if the baby arrives aboard the syndie shuttle, the syndicate wins
>if the baby's left on the station or dies, everyone loses (round continues??)

remove seurity borgs

Remove retards that can't read lawsets or use any of the crippling flaws of a borg

Who are the best waifus and why?

None of them.
They're all retarded.

>300 hp
>immune to 95% of all stuns
>ranged 6 shot 1 hit stun that recharges on the go
>no slowdown
>immune to plasma
>immune to zas
>immune to vacuum
>no broken bones
>no slowdown
>no blood
>can kill anywhere from half to 90% of the crew with ease without the illegal tech laser
>balanced

What did celt even post to cause such a shitstorm last thread?

Why do borgs even get that taser? Why not just remove it or make it their robotics upgrade?

This

either junk the tazer or junk the sec borg. Renaming them to peace keeper and giving them a shitty blue sprite wont do anything

>What's Law 1
>How am I going to enforce the Law without a taser

stop being shitters, borgs are easy to deal with, besides the MANY loop holes in their lawsets

Just use the stunbaton. It's not even that hard, and buffs the flash against the borgs.
Further, the loopholes are useless when the borgos have been subverted by anyone with half a brain.

>Stun and done is all it takes
>Easy to get stuns that are in many cases AoE and are stunned for longer while many people have resistance in connonly equipped gear
>Tasers don't matter if they don't hit
>And neither will you if you have more than 2 int
>So are you
>So are you
>So are you
>Once that armor plating is gone the power cell, camera or actuator can and have been the next to go which are actually debilitating
>Doesn't matter if you bothered to learn basic medicine and where to ghetto chemistry out of
>So can someone with a beaker, water tank and their bare hand
Yeah, they really are

Fucking kill yourself or gitgud newfaggot.

Have you ever tried to enforce law 1 with a stun baton?

>durrr silicons are shit, let's nerf them so i can have my life easier as antag/stopping the AI menace

I bet you also try to kill humans when the the borgs and AI are on asimov too, user.

>tfw get away with lynching my way around the station purging nonhumans

>they can stun n done you while you cant return the favour
>need either a melee range flash or just happen to have a flashbang on you which only sec would have
>6 use gun that recharges on the go which is a 1 hit 7 second stun
>???
>if you powergame it
>if you powergame it
>if you powergame it
>deal 100 damage to get rid of armor and hope you damage the 2 organs out of 15 the borg needs to fight
>powergame
>???

I almost exclusively play AI. I'm just saying that using a stun baton is not impossible to use and that the peacekeeping cyborg is so much stronger than it probably should be.
I'm so fucking sick of having security borgs every shift just let me hack a janiborg for once ree

hi kaylie!

no but close

to one AI to another, removing the zapper for secborgs is pretty damn ridiculous

oh, and >peacekeeping borgs

welcome to Veeky Forums, user. you should go back to Veeky Forums if you hate our borgs

>If oooooonly there was something you could do. Something that blocks tasers. Something that forces them into melee range
>Can't make flash powder, a ghetto flasher, or an emp
>Doesn't matter if they recharge if they can never hit you and even then, they never expect stimulants because the server is full of unrobust crybabies like you.
>Nobody with any sense just lives with slowdown
>Oh wow, 45 seconds of your life, how fucking burdensome
>It's 60 and 3 of the remaining 6 disable it
>When you aren't an worthless shitter, you'll realize how well you can fight without something as strong as a taser
You're fucking trash.

How do you become immune to space wind/vacuum/plasma in 2 minutes and 15 seconds as any role?

Flash powder's buggy so that's out of the picture until it's fixed to work proper.

Just grab the atmos rigsuit?

>the camera flasher doesn't exist
>the robotics console remotely locking and blowing borgs doesn't exist
>borgs being forced to be cucked by laws doesn't exist
>taking out their powercell doesn't exist
>welding a door against any module but engineering doesn't exist
>wearing welding goggles against an engiborg doesn't exist
Really guys

What's that? Do you mean the atmos hardsuits in EVA? (I'm not the other user. I just play service and cargo jobs, really)

>tfw not sec/standard borg and they have a helmet and mags
I sure do love pushing stuff at people ineffectually

Yeah. The other rigs are good to 5,000C which is beyond what most plasma floods will reach

>peacekeeping borgs is Veeky Forums
user...

>Waaaah, why are the borgs so difficult to deal with?

Alright, faggots. Let me give you a crash course.

>Pay attention to the way the AI act, try to test it once in a while if you are security when nothing is happening, changing it's lawset to something that doesn't let people enter it's core without proper access is a good one. Try setting NT Default
>Insulated gloves if the AI is subverted so you don't get shocked, usually get them roundstart from cargo if you are competent
>Robotic computer at the Research Director's place to destroy borgs
>get Ion rifles, flashes and emp grenades
>Borgs has to follow their rules, not spesslaws. If they do not do what their lawset means, you can ahelp, or they are subverted. Always ask their laws and have a flash handy if you are alone with them or with a presumed antagonist

And most important of all, communicate with other fellow spessmen. If you autism on your own and barely pay attention to the chat, chance you'll skip out on a lot of details. This is why security exist. If you whine about borgs doing their jobs, then we should remove security doing their jobs in stopping antagonists. Hell, let's just remove antagonists so people don't bitch about being killed while doing their autismo shit.

Remember that you can become a Diona, a mouse, a mommi, a robot, golem, ect when you die. Bitching about borgs being too robust, or antagonists being too robust, or other shit won't do a thing. Only spesshul retarded snowflake cares about dying

Spessmen is a game where you can have fun at the expense of other's fun when given the role of antagonist, if you don't like it, just go to another server like bay instead of bitching and whining like a kid

You forgot the numero uno super robust thingermabobdealio that sec and whoever cares to raid the bridge or tech storage gets with regards to silicons.

>a specific armor piece that is only in armory roundstart or has to be purchased from cargo which doesnt protect the arms or legs. Powergame needed
>flashpowder bugged, 1 use 5 second stun on a borg for weird componenets, emp lol
>have to dodge every shot every time with your powergamed hyperzine
>everyone powergames
>powergame a specific suit which only a few are on station
>powergame
>powergame
>immense health
>fighting without a tazer against something that does have a tazer
this is what the average sillicon player thinks

somebody post when the round ends

Isn't getting insulated gloves for shocked doors as sec at roundstart powergaming?

Is putting your helmet on powergaming?

well memed
I mean not really but everyone will see you're the sec officer with yellow glubs at 12:07 and will assume you are a power-tripping fag

Isn't promoting yourself from hop to captain then shooting the bartender powergaming?

Isn't the fag who plays IAA powergaming?

Isn't the admin powergaming?

>mrfoster Gotcha motherfucker mrfoster PERMANENT
Why foster why

A proper security officer with experience should get gloves and tools roundstart in order to face situations like this.

If someone cut out cameras and the AI cannot see those places, it's up to security to make a way. They can always ask for help to engineering or the borgs to reach those places, but it's will cut a load of time if they have the tools themselves in order to get whoever did this

While SOP states that helmets are recommended on code blue, they unfortunately do not say anything one way or the other about helmets on code green. And of course, there are plenty of other things not required on code green that are still nevertheless widely recommended, such as maxing your suit sensors. I would regard anything you find in your locker as free to use.

Well, one is in every security locker, whereas the other must be ordered from cargo in the case of a specific antag round type.

>4 hours into round
>half the station braindead
>bridge door open
>no heads/AI
>ahelp if I can call the shuttle
>"LOL WHY"
>sawbones and 3 other metafriends rush into the bridge and arrest me
>never play here again

It ended, friendo.

>cook a nice vegan menu complete with milo soup and stewed soy meat
>everyone is happy
>eventually the HoS comes to ask me to gib some dude
>he seems pretty innocent
>i accept planning to release him
>turns out that HoS was planning the same
>the captain is a maniac ordering executions all over the place
>we free the guy and i help him get a new job in the kitchen, complete with a new identity
>he seems happy
>suddenly see some random doctor arresting the HoS
>"why are you doing that"
>no response
>try and get the HoS back
>it escalates
>we chase for a while
>keep asking the doctor "why are you doing that" but never any response
>just want to save my HoS-bro
>eventually corners me and sends me unconscious in one hit (combat is great)
>get 500u sleep toxin put in me by some random other doctor and deposited in the lobby
>borg eventually finds me, cuts my head open and puts me in disposals
i've never felt so helpless and frustrated

did you ahelp?

r u tryin 2 trikk me?

borgs were traitors
i'm not going to ahelp medbay treating me shitty, as in-the-right as i might think i was, i was intruding and they kinda have justification

huh. It it unusual that in the 10 or so rounds I've played as security, that we've never had anyone disabling security cameras?

thank you for the beans chef
t. hobo music bird

>get told to ahelp something the other round instead of just laughing about it in ghost chat
>do
>nothing gets done

>ahelp this round
>get banned for 90 minutes
>"Don't ahelp if you deserve it"
Wew fucking laddy

Wait, why did they ban you?

:(

>order riot gear crate for armor and break it with a goat
>stay in cargo doing my job
>fortify cargo so that it looks cool
>code red before anything happens
>HoP ID comes in through disposals
>tell in comms that i found it
>HoP comes in and arrests me
>tells warden to perma me for a crate
>apparently wanted someone executed for stealing his coat
>warden and HoS also think HoPs a shitbag
>get released
>see HoP going about and HoS dead
>arrested again by the HoP even though i did jack shit to him
>wasn't antag

everyone forgets they are there
but I dont
I never forget
t. dedicated professional Alien player

>Hear machete sounds
>Tab back in
>Getting sliced to death
>Let it happen
>Killer puts my body on the mass driver and hits the button
>The door opening sucks him in and puts him on the driver
>Shoots him straight out into space

Unrobust attempts as shenanigans are why I play this game most of the time.

if you didn't ahelp your only recourse now is to make a jobban request or something

hey
i'm not the hop
but you had guns and armor and broke into his office during code red
so
yeah

cargonia is mutiny

"Ahelped that the HoS was executing him. HoP(Acting Captain) authorized it because he had been breaking into high security areas and even stripped the HoP at one points, (when he got the HoS to taze him by yelling the HoP was a traitor) Please don't ahelp sec or heads for executing you when you deserve it"

>banned for ahelping

>Find Clown Cart
>It rejects my Janny blood
>Find the spic speaking Clown and let him have it cuz why not
>It's fast as shit
>Ask him for a race against Janicart but he slipped on his ass and wanted to cry to the doctor and left it in the middle of the station

You got banned because you ahelped as a dindu. Act shit get hit, take it or leave.

>cargonia
>one gear crate and some barricades is wanting to separate from the station
>still doing my job of shipping crates

It's called a closet.
That stun is all you need to to flash it and either hit it with an explosion grenade to instagib it while you tyr to deal with the other borg or just flash and smash, if only there was a place in the world that gives easy access to uranium. commonly just a little after you've finished your shopping list elsewhere
Yes, that is how combat works for anyone
They do if they don't want to git rekt. Unlike you, they don't cry for nerfs
There's 6 that grant immunity and 17 that give protection up to 5000C which is very, very rarely the case and even then you can largely ignore it through use of your medkit long enough to finish whatever you were trying to do
There's 6 that grant immunity and 17 that give protection up to 5000C which is very, very rarely the case and even then you can largely ignore it through use of your medkit long enough to finish whatever you were trying to do
It often amounts to barely it takes to crit a regular person and the same as someone with decent armor or a rigsuit
I do and I win quite a bit. Guns only work if they hit, they make mistakes as they get frustrated and then they go down like a bitch because the majority of the playerbase can't fight for shit.

No, I play assistant most of the time and silicons aren't a big deal. Gitgud instead of crying like a bitch and making excuses. You wont progress if that's how you approach life.

>banned for ahelping
This isn't a thing you cunt
Doesn't matter if you were a dindu or a diddu

>lethal weapons and armor
>contraband
>breaking it open
Either keep it hidden or fucking deal with the consequences. Just cause you can order doesn't give you a free pass to have it. You will get brigged/have it all confiscated. Plus you were doing other greytiding-esque stuff.
Tough

>Walking along
>Touch a door
>Bzzzap
>sps screeches, x has died in x!
>Get zapped over to telesci
>Then into the singularity
There's some powergaming that's a bit disgusting but gloves are just the entry level to not being a failure.

nope, it's a thing.

If you ahelp sec for arresting you for no raisins, and you actually did something, you get hit.

you will be banned instead of security if you ahelp their actions and you were the instigator

>lethal weapons
stun batons bolas and flashbangs are lethal?
fuck dude we should arrest people for ordering toolboxes since they do a lot of damage too

since when

Additionally, I was ahelping being executed without a trial or borging, not being arrested you riceroni jabronis.

you're being purposefully obtuse aren't you?

Breaking into secure crates is grand theft. A riot crate has stun prods, armor, cuffs, flashbangs, etc, which is possession of contraband, weapon, whatever. Also previously asked me for permission to and had it denied, ordered it anyway, which is insubordination. Also held the HoP's ID with the excuse that he was calling it out over radio instead of actually being proactive and trying to rush it off to sec, the heads, or the quartermaster. Given that it's code red, all these sentences add up to perma/execution on their own, but the combination of all of them also solidly puts the cargonian into mutiny territory.
Would execute and cremate.
> code red
> execution ordered by acting captain
> after breaking into the rwalled showroom in front of his eyes and openly telling him he was stealing shit from it, then refusing to go to the brig when asked to
> after then running into the bridge and getting tased, getting the HoS to arrest the acting captain by calling him rogue, and then stripping the captain of his ID, coat, and backpack

>it's a "greyshits crying dindu-nuffin" episode

>Repeatedly commit major crimes
>Get got because he's rated a perma sentence by this point and nobody wants to deal with "air alarm in perma" in 5 minutes followed by "dead unknown in space xxx,xxx, 1" a little after
>lolol why guys!?

Dindu's get a slap on the knuckles for being knuckleheads

Like half a year?

Trials are a complete waste of time for an understaffed and outnumbered department. You're not an antagonist, stop acting like one or at least don't cry to the admins about the consequences of your actions.
Shitter people are shitter borgs. There's no reason to borg them other than to mail grief to your 30 minutes in the future self

>going to the brig just because somebody asks you to
no
>breaking into a nothing area to get shit for R&D
aka my whole job as a scientist
>running into the bridge
I wish you'd stop with this lie
The command hallway in that map is all-access and not part of the bridge
>stripping the captain of his id, coat and backpack
I only took the coat you spergberg

>code blue
>a bartender looks at you funny
>CODE RED NOW
>"But why?"
>no response
>run around with a gun, promote self to captain then demand every prisoner be executed
>even the HoS thinks you're a faggot

>ahelp after getting killed by sec officer
>I was the instigator
>admins get confuzzled and give the sec officer a day ban

>Just tell the people you're after to stuff their shit into a toolbox bro

Actually laughed out loud, good one.

I like that clowning around has now become against the badmins as much as it is against the other shitters.

Morals of this story:
>Never ahelp anything
>Don't mess with other players harmlessly, they'll just fuck you over
>Always kill anyone at all with extreme prejudice if they fuck with you in the slightest way.
>No fun allowed

>MUH CODE RED
code red was enabled for no fucking reason
it would have made sense later when people were dying in maint but there was no reason for it that early
weapons+insubordination is 12 minutes, not even close to perma worthy
warden and HoS released me because they thought you were a gay lord

Which of the anons talking about executions and stuff is the one who we released in the kitchen?

Are you orkz?
How do you get teef?

I'm going to reply to you not because I think you're redeemable or because I have anything better to do but because this drama will serve an example to future greyshits and is better than the waifuposting currently plaguing this board.

Let's start
> going to the brig just because somebody asks you to
Resisting arrest.
> aka my whole job as a scientist
This isn't your job and even if it was, it would have taken substantially less effort than smashing the place up and getting arrested to just ask the AI or someone with access to let you have the cool toys inside it. The place is rwalled and access locked away from scientists for a reason, eg one of the lockboxes has a clusterbang in it.
Then when the HoP, who is the acting captain and one of two heads asks politely to report to the brig instead of tasing you for major B&E you just go "lol" and run away. I bet you're one of those dime a dozen greyshits who complains about silent stuncuffing when your uncooperative ass is the whole reason this meta is in place.
> The command hallway in that map is all-access and not part of the bridge
You ran INTO the bridge two tiles BEHIND the (emagged) blue doors ON the black tiles, two tiles away from the emagged captain's office that a traitor was looting on code red, then get surprised when your shit is kicked in for it.
> I only took the coat you spergberg
[20:43:31]ATTACK: Karl Rijn (raumfahrer) has stripped a head of personnel's jumpsuit from Mascaro Brown's uniform (digitalis)
[20:43:32]ATTACK: Karl Rijn (raumfahrer) has stripped Head of Personnel's dress jacket from Mascaro Brown's suit (digitalis)
[20:43:33]ATTACK: Karl Rijn (raumfahrer) has stripped a backpack from Mascaro Brown's back (digitalis)
really makes you think

to be continued because of char limit

Who is the best
>botanist
>chef
>bartender

It does not matter the reason code red was in place, it is code red

>I'm going to reply to you not because I think you're redeemable
He was banned about nine months ago for deliberately spreading kingston.

>hey faggot go to the brig even though I have no authority over you and am not security or your department head
N O
>This isn't your job
t. never played scientist
>Then when the HoP... etc
How new are you?
>You ran INTO the bridge
nope
>What is the difference between took and removed
I stripped you of your uniform, pack and jacket, I took your jacket

hehe I remember that, it was funny as fuck

>assuming that anyone who thwarts whatever you're doing is being deliberately malicious even if you're breaking space law or otherwise inconveniencing other people for your own amusement

>gets absolutely btfo on all points
>"no lmao :^)"
how embarrassing

you're not even making sense, just stop posting for your own good

Casino holodeck when?

>it does not matter the reason code red was in place
>it doesn't matter why security gets a higher hold over the station lmao just let it happen
reminder that HoP is not security and HoS can disobey if any command given is too extreme

>botanist
avada
>chef
antonio betulla
>bartender
kayahi