what's a nice sporty ish whip for around 3500 American shekels

Things that have piqued my interest:
>Acura TL
>Acura RSX
>200X Celica
>199X to 200X Camry
>Lexus something like is300 or whatever

Tell me I'm stupid and to buy a $3k civic please

I'm looking for the same thing with about the same budget. I've been looking at the ford focus svt. they seem pretty good to me. You probably don't like it though since none of the ones you listed are hatchbacks. if you want a hot-hatch, I'd say the svt is pretty darn cool
on cl there's riced out ones for 5-6k and stock ones for around 3k

None of the above. They're all going to be beat to shit examples. And there's nothing sporty about a camry.

3k civic is exactly what you need. it's surprisingly fun to drive with a manual and good tires.

I like hatchbacks, the rsx and celica are hatches. They both share the "looks fast but isn't really" thing.

svts are pretty cool i think

3500? Just get something practical. That's not enough money for anything good except a miata, which is pretty much the slowest car you can get in 'Murica. Bar for sporty is 6k, bar for something GOOD and sporty is 10k.

Would recommend a small truck like a Ranger or maybe an older luxury sedan like a s400. or just save up some more. That's what I'm going to sell my """""""sports""""""" car for once I get the money.

satan dictates it

get a golf

muh maintenance costs
there's a reason my list was honda or Toyota

Read the fucking sticky

what's got you grumped up bud?
I've read the sticky many times, that's how I came to the conclusion that the focus svt is my ideal choice. also, it's not wise to take the sticky as gospel. i frequently see people complaining and trying to update the sticky because it is very old

1.8T vehicle

Do not get an RSX. 90% sure they've all been fucked to death like pre face lift g35's

Read the fucking sticky

I can't tell if you're just being mean or not. the sticky has svts as a good one

3k civic

We created the sticky specifically to stop 10000 of these threads from being up at once. Now buy a manual Mustang and shut up. People complaining about it being updated are out of whack, we updated it a few years ago.

ok? all I was doing was trying to help the guy with information I gained from the sticky

Nissan maxima is the fastest thing you can get for your money, or maybe a g37

Try to find an RSX. But for that little money it will be 02s and 03s and hard to find one that isn't beat.

Get a Saab