/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Lala's are not children edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.55b Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/80b599657643964426f767a9bed8d5a526046040

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previous Thread:

mel

meow

I need answers.

im trying to have a serious fucking discussion about the application of gear stats on races and we have to move threads and my posts will be forgotten and unread ITS NOT FAIR

moew

hi

Answered! Have a good day user

I'm with the Lala defense force. Magical charms and years of learning a "short" style can 100% make them as strong as the tallest Roe. If anything, small size makes them a tougher match than their taller brothers.

It's all the starch giving them immense power for their size.

I'm still curious about whether or not anyone throughout Eorzean history has tried going into battle as like, a Roe or a Highlander with Lalafel BLMs strapped to their limbs just firing beams of death all willy nilly.

Piss off, Kupo.

I don't believe it until i see a screenshot.

hey cutie wanna fug

I always thought that the reason you can't move while casting is that it'll fuck up your focus or maybe your hand gestures or whatever you need to cast the spell, so being strapped to someone and spun around like that seems counterproductive.

hi

>with Lalafel BLMs strapped to their limbs just firing beams of death all willy nilly.
I'm trying man. I am trying.

ayylien

no

how are you

Loli c@

Anyone on Balmung want to do the overgrown plant dungeon or the Antitower?

It's my first time but I'm an okay tank or something.

Why not

You're going to be the death of me with these heart palpitations

That or since that small cat looks like she could be the antichrist

This is me
Sorry!

>tfw only a matter of time before red xaela witch is mine

Soon my patience will be rewarded.

sleepy and drinking

>About MCH (and perhaps other jobs)
Would anyone know how to answer me:

Is there a point that crit is no longer the best obtainable stat? Say its a difference of +150 CRIT and -300 DET. I'm getting really confused if I should aim for a more "balanced" build or just keep pushing crit as far as I can always?

I've seen full crit builds weight less than the balanced ones. I feel unsure which route to go for.

And please only answer if you actually know what you're talking about/have done the research. Don't just say "follow Dervy cause stat weight".

Thanks again.

lewd

go to sleep

Post only reliable looking male characters played by boys to be judged by girls.

so?

As long as you know the weight of the stats, you can find out if its worth it or not. Your example of say +150 crit with a loss of 300 det most likely will not win out as det typically isn't that far down in worth compared to crit.

Having a preference in crit with some det on the side probably would be best since chances are, going full crit would mean some serious sacrifices of other secondary stats or ending up with an abundance of stats you may not want, like acc above the cap or too much skillspeed.

Other more experienced MCH's can probably chime in with their opinion/thoughts

Men are slowly dying out though

i play a man but both my so and i are happy with my character so i dont need validation from lesser women

this, I never post my character here and haven't ever used a fantasia and it sucks to see people change their characters so much because autistics on this board flame them

ugly LOL

>i play a man

ew, gross

I wish I could read

Why does every single Highlander male use this face when they want to look 'handsome'?

Are there any TF/TG Fantasia comics?
Inquiring minds need to know.

I look like this on purpose

cg's life honestly

I miss Amber

It is the "safest" face to use compared to the other faces which take more effort to flush out. However once those faces are flushed out, they typically look better.

prolly the numale pubic facial hair

go away

that is some uncanny valley shit

So, when is someone gonna post a boy mi'qitten?

post in bikini

DESIST!

Their models probably do not exist atm i think?

That doesn't really give me any fap material though.

I can't get this to work, was there a new update? I use the miqote child but it just makes my model disappear :(

I'M;D RUINK HOW ARE YU GUYS DOING TONIGHT?

how does fantasia transformation give you fap material to begin with, whats the appeal to it

And here come the actual pedophiles instead of the fucking memesters.

yikes

There are no male c@ boy models. Hyru shota tho.

Aliens

Something nice

drunk kitties can't say nyo

>Just realized I'm still subbed even though I haven't logged on in two weeks

so is this the only hair that works on the lil miqo or do you just have consistently bad taste every time you edit characters into one

Drunk c@ a cute!

did you and flat break up yet

YIKES?

Say SOMETHING NCIE instea dof typing that

I cans a nyo motherfucker

DSud ePST nme ingame I wanna caht!!

no w e were nbever togehr to begin wtih

sick cheat engine bro

This is not how drunk people type.

post shirtless

hello

jfc you're a loser

fuck off and stop acting like you just drank mommy's cooler

Hey das me

>saving screenshots of the cheat engine screenshots
>compiling list of names and data centers of each person using them
>going to send them to SE soon

I am the true Ebin Eliminator.

Dont obscure me phil

They won't accept it as evidence.

because I am a sick fetishistic degenerate

that blue cat is so ugly

they don't accept twitch live boardcast footage of people cheating in rated pvp why would they care about vague screenshots

I mean I could type properly if I really tried but it's too much effort so I'm not going to bother beyond this response

Hi who are you?

I rpobalby am but I don't ca re really

sry

this is chink-eyed boy erp

>heart pupil eyes

Fucking cringe.

What's the most degenerate thing you've ever RP'd?

Hard mode: No smegma
Savage mode: No piss drinking

How do I get shards quick
I need a lot of Wind shards for GSM, theres gotta be a faster way to do it then mining

shota dlc when

fuck old people and cringelords

PINEAPPLE FUCKING PUDDING

grinding out mining or sending your gatherer retainers out on hour long ventures.

Some pretty hardcore sleeping while my fat cat jumps on my back

piss is fine, smegma is disgusting

Holy shit I didnt even realize, thats pretty funny.
No lewd.
>

Flee in cowardly terror, ebins. Once this e-mail goes through you are FUCKED.

aetherial reduction, wind clusters are botany though

can you turn into a male ra and make him wear alphinaud's arr clothes
or does it not work that way

Yeah. Be sure to report Lohillus Pan'umbra for this blatant cheating and changing his character into a cute miqo'te girl. He can't keep getting away with it.

>no lewd
>implying you, the person who draws guro loli didn't already take lewds of both the kitten and the boy

do you get a fanta for preordering stormblood?

no, there's no new race so why would you

Was epperson banned from discord for guro?