/mmog/ - MMO General

We finally play something together edition:

This general is for discussing new, old, and upcoming MMOs, or MMOs with populations that are too small to sustain their own generals. If you are on one of these forgotten/niche games, looking for a guild, or friends, or just want to know the state of the game, ask here!

MOs with documented MMO aspects are also welcome here, such as games like Diablo, ARK, and Dark and Light.

Card games like Elder Scrolls Legends, Krosmaga, Duelyst and Faeria are also welcome to discuss here.

Our most discussed games are Mabinogi and Wakfu. We have a game of the week that we all try to play together!

We currently have a guild on Wakfu, ask for an invitation on this general!

>Recommendations
pastebin.com/4ykaqgvu

>Game databases
mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm
mmobomb.com/games/

>Popular foreign MMOs & MMOs in development
pastebin.com/iALuQdht

>Popular upcoming MMOs
Bless: bless.aeriagames.com/
Revelation Online: ro.my.com/en
Dark and Light: playdnl.com/
Albion Online: albiononline.com/en/home
Ashes of Creation:
ashesofcreation.com

Other urls found in this thread:

wakfu.com/en/mmorpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whoops! Forgot to link previous thread:

Also: sacriers are cute, CUTE!

>We finally play something together edition:
what did she mean by this

Any guild officer online?

Almost everyone have recruit permissions user, though, I may be the only one awake. Do you need an invitation? Are you new or old?

I'm online and need an invite.
>new or old
Returning new player, a friend made me try it 2 years ago but didn't like it. Started playing again a week ago.
Ign is Istefi.

still waiting for invite user, gestaltzerfall

Alright, I'll log in soon, the invite should pop anytime.

For you too.

Who /Elsword/ here?

Posting best girl.

Can I get an Invite?? My character is Armington

I sorta wanna get into wakfu but don't wanna play by myself. I hear you guys are all doing this guild thing, what server? I've got some characters on the NA server but since I'm out of continent anyway I don't mind rerolling.

Remington. Also Nox server is getting merged with Remi at the end of this year.

Remington is the international server. If you were in the NA server then you must've been in Nox. There's a server merge in December if they don't decide to push it further.

Eh fuck it, I'll just make a character on Remington then. Still trying to figure out what class I even like after trying pandas, sadia and Iops. Maybe I'll just roll a cra.

Who /aurakingdom/ here

This is a wild recomendation: try enutrofs. They have a unique mining mechanic, do TONS of damage, and the extra loot is fun and nice. He is ranged like Cra, but have a familiar, and can fuse with it for a different playstyle. Also, we don't have enutrofs on the guild, so that should be fun.

I also recommend Xelors since they are also very unique. Leave your name here for an invite user.

>enu
>tons of damage
lol

Might well do that. I can't play for a few hours but I'll drop my name when I do.

Ok user. If I'm not here, I'm sure another guildmate will invite you. Pick whatever you want, we won't discriminate.

I quit wakfu over a year ago

Is it still empty? I remember it being pretty much single player game with the exception of guilds running top level dungeons

me.

Even if you find the way, with a vpn or whatever, only mages are ok with the ping this big according to aussies here, and mages are press 3 buttons to win boring.

>D3
Why? I think I'd rather grind in vanilla WoW than play that garbage fire. D3 grifts and torments are so unsatisfying

>best

Elesis is shit though.

They are going to merge servers, so it'll be less ded

And you're a nigger loving faggot.

Thoughts on revalation online? Noticed the open beta just started, worth getting?

the guild is on remington, right ?

Looks like you guys are in the middle of something with Wakfu and everything, but I figured I'd just throw this out there: Me and like 20 anons from /egg/ and /arkg/ have been playing Archeage on the fresh start Reckoning server if anyone is interested in joining us. We are getting pretty decently set up, we already have a house, some land, and a guild.

Not trying to distract or draw away from the Wakfu thing you guys are trying to do.

All MMO talk is welcome, the more options for people the better. What happened to all the issues they had though, has something changed?

Yes, guild is on Remington and NA server merge is December.

How are people still playing that game despite all the shit that went down?

>All MMO talk is welcome, the more options for people the better. What happened to all the issues they had though, has something changed?

they did a release of 2 new servers with the p2w seriously toned down.

Apparently theres a new patch or something, idk. I just started playing it after watching a Robbaz video without any expectations and I have been having some decent fun. I wouldnt call it a great game or anything, but its definitely been entertaining. PvP is pretty fun too. We have been gassing the furfags.

Oh, I see. Well talk about it and post screenshots every now and again on here, I'm sure you'll pick up the stragglers who didn't want to join us on Wakfu. Have fun.

>Yes, guild is on Remington
Ok I finish the tuto and I'll join

can someone recommend me good lineage 2 private server?

>PvP is pretty fun too
I assume it's no longer the "stunlock: the game" then?

Hey, I create an Huppermage on Remi, you have a guild ?

One question. Do labor points still exist?

I think all stuns and snares got nerfed for pvp to half their original times.
Unfortunately yes, but we have a few lads who distribute labor pots to the lads in need.
Also you can go from level 1 to level 35 in less than 4 hours as a dwarf/warborn since their story quests are heavily weighted, so theres not as much need for labor.
Finally, the next festival, which begins the 29th, will have really cheap labor pots available for redemption (basically 1 pot per 2 festival quests).

>so there's not as much need for labor.
90% of my time was spent trading, fishing, and sailing the ocean searching shipwrecks for all that shitty loot. I wouldn't feel right taking labor pots from people without being able to guarantee a cost effective use of it. The festival sounds alright though.

I might pop in and run some more tradepacks with ghetto farms in the hillsides like I used to, what's the guild name?

Kawaii Knights Klan.

We plan on being aqualads, so you should fit right in.

Whats is the name of the guild ın remington??? Come on im asking for this for days now also name of the guild leader

I think you were answered last thread. Guildname is Shiny Chariot. I forget the leadername, why does that matter? If you'd like an invite most of us have rights to do so, just leave your IGN.

First for no good mmo game alive.

>just leave your IGN
Clearly it's because he doesn't want to put his IGN here.

noice. I'm giving a different mmo the good ol trial run with some friends right now and I got classes starting back up again soon, but I'll definitely hop on over when I can.

I assume by aqualads you mean pirates, in which case starting race/faction doesn't matter right?

BTW for the wakfufags try not to do stuff that are too important we might possibly have a rollback because of the new sacrier bug (they make theirselves invulnerable) 2 sacs beaten nogord (an UB that nearly noone has passed in 3ish months) this way. In phareis tho so im not sure about other servers but phareis has the highest chance of getting a rollback.

Well never seen even after looking the thread hours later they might have probably said when i slept
Nah it's Masked Masker but not gonna join cuz i already got a strong guild and i love it sorry

pls respond

When Wakfu did that rollback and everyone on Elbor lost 4+ months of data, that was actually why I never started playing in the first place.

If Remington gets any kind of significant rollback I'll definitely stop playing. How can you trust a company like that? I've also been surprised at just how many bugs there are, I'm barely out of the tutorial and I've seen 3 bugs related to inventory alone.

Not him, but a member of the guild. If I'm not wrong we're going to do sea shit on boats and all, but we might not be going to go as pirates because there are a lot of cons with not many pros that come with it.

All of us are in Nuia alliance because it makes it easy to play with each other. Feel free to pick whatever though, but my advice would be to pick a race in the Nuia alliance as well.

yeah elbor suffered a lot about that but they atleast give compensions. well if the rollback happens it will be max 3-4 days.

also we're on reckoning

That's cool and all, but me and my buds started playing like 5 days ago and did quite a bit of progress.
If rollback happens I prob will get disappointed in gaems for half a year again.

And as user mentioned the amount of wonky shit in wakfu is retarded.
It's built on java, but ffs its an 10 year old game or smthng.

Well it's not 100% tho so

Uhh, like 12 years ago, i think i did a lvl 12 cra and quit.

I just wanna play with bros, preferably bros that dont quite in 3 days.

Have a good day.

Anyone playing wildstar?

someone in the guild to add me ? name : Ysne

*blocks your path*

anyone in the guild can add me?
name: Oxidelicious

*walks around him*

What's Wakfu like these days? I played Dofus for years and years of my childhood and was a top PvPer, but when I played Wakfu briefly fucking everybody spoke Spanish. Is everything easier now? I checked the wiki and the game still seems pretty empty content-wise.

Idk if someone add you, but i look for one too.
IGN : Arace

During the wee hours, a qt with an insuflation addiction hitches a ride on some rando's hauler.

I'm just glad that I didn't completely fuck up by picking Arcane Hunter.

which chinese cartoon is this?

Earth enus do tons of damage

Why is everyone playing wakfu again?

What do you guys think of my new outfit?

Flavour of the month. It'll pass soon.

I tried to play again but it's way worse than it was before.

Yes. Just post your character name to get an invite.

They very, VERY rarely ever happen on Remington; and if they ever happen, everyone gets a heavy compensation. I have survived a rollback, that's when I got my compensation tokens; they are really, really nice.

The only inventory bug that really annoy is the pet feed one (you gotta have the pet selected to feed it, otherwise it'll give you an error.) If you are having issues displaying items, just click the sort everything icon; it fixes almost everything all the time.

I'm not going to quit user, can't speak for others, but as long as I'm here, be sure that the guild won't stop growing. Go ahead, download it. Is so different now, is a brand new game.

Good day user is cute, CUTE!

I'll add you a in a few minutes, hopefully you are online.

The wiki is completly outdated and abandoned for years. Like we said before, the game had complete makeovers all these years. Is way better now, and is growing up on population. Try it!

New dev team, new first player experience. Being much more polished, is bringing new and old players back.

Archeage

Tried downloading, says site is on maintenance.

Please dont reply or add Mariel into the guild, you're going to kill Wakfu again.

Weird, it isn't for me? I can play the game just fine. It may be the site only?

wakfu.com/en/mmorpg

Don't worry user, thanks for the advice. I don't fear the kick icon, so be sure there won't ever be drama or assholes on the guild.

cold as heck
posting a slightly warmer dead fish

How many players there actually are in guild atm?

Downloading, forgot what my old account was so i guess im starting over.

The Elbor rollback was an exception because they needed to have the database backup data for an update, except someone forgot to check that the database was actually updating stuff and it turned out it was stuck in a loop saving the data from the same day over and over.

Bugs from patches have rarely caused rollbacks, and the times they've done it's because people massively abused a glitch.

By the way, whats the most OP wakfu class?

>compensation
>actual compensation

Dude, i lost so much with this shit is imposible to compensate what they did.
Lost all items on a 175 masq, they did a "rollback" on my 175 iop (it had just a bunch of dragon pig items and they gave one change class scroll (i think), 295 compensation tokens for the machine in astrub and 365 almanax tokens.

Thats not a compensation ffs, its just barely 3 relics.

Is it worth picking up the ultimate edition of related for 30$? Friend would buy and play with me too if that would be enough for it to be fun.

There isn't one user. There is a better class for each role, but no one is OP. You will always need a group for everything, and dedicated players can make their characters a beast regardless of class.

Remington, right?

Yep. I'm online atm. Just post your character name to invite you.

Actually cra...but whatever :^)

then tell me how many players are there so far

Im Marielx

How much ERP is there in Wakfu?

>sacrier bug

Has this got to do with the new spell (sanguine heart?) and new sacrier heart passive?

Played the goddamn game for +5 years, only ever saw it once when I played on Elbor back in beta.

There are people who do it but it's usually in private. And the game does lend itself for it since there's plenty of costumes, and a bunch of places that serve no other purpose than to rp.

You can even take it further in Haven Worlds since you can build a house there.

Noob here, are Eliatropes good? They look cute

Good for sucking cock.

They are really good and fun endgame go for it (hard to play tho)

Anywhere I can find it?