github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1822695/page/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Opinions on wanders? Ascendancy? Damage type?

Trading is basically easymode for PoE already. I don't know why you guys end up bitching about a system that lets you trivialize a lot of the challenge for not being efficient enough. We've already got to the point where 99.9% of the gear you find is worthless junk compared to what you can just go and purchase, which defeats the entire point of itemization.

Raider - Elemental
Occultist - Chaos

Low cost fun builds/gem combinations?

>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

are there any alternatives to innsbury edge if you wanna do chaos convertion? I wanna keep my sanity - getting bunch of fake mirrors and exalts isn't my thing

When are they releasing the beta packs for 3.0?

I want to give GGG some money to help them make this game even better.

do divination cards have higher drop chance on merciless?

repostan because I replied after the thread died

I've been trying to get into wander, following this guide pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1822695/page/1

As I understand it, Pathfinder is best if you have the flasks (mainly dying sun) and if you don't Raider is better on a budget. I'm starting out Raider then respecing to Pathfinder as soon as I can afford a dying sun.

thx cadibro

yeah elemental seems really good, and I can afford a pen vinktar's but not a dying sun so raider probably would do me better. KB just looks so satisfying.

KB is super satisfying, levelling it was so smooth. No expensive uniques needed either besides the tabula, I don't know why the guides leveling section tries to meme about abberath's hooves, that wouldn't even be good for this build since you aren't taking much fire or ele damage, mostly WED damage.

there is biiiiiiiiiit more than just dying sun to that build

its basically one of the most expensive builds around atm. good fucking luck if you think you are gonna afford it as you go along

>thinking skyforths is necessary

there's literally no big ticket expensive item that is necessary for the build, you can even do it life based which phil has proved is even shaper viable, although he's playing legacy softcore so there's different standards there.

Even the wand that you eventually want to craft with multimod can be replaced with a budget wand, I'm one shotting T8 bosses with the 1c wand I bought when I hit mercy dried lake while keeping an eye out for a good wand on poe.trade.

My first crack at hc ssf and I made it through normal. I'm sure this is trivial for everyone else but fuck you I did it.

it's literally just a 6 link shavs, skyforth, and dying sun. that's not the worst.

if it makes you feel good then sure, good job. enable always show life/mana you scrub

thinking about a hc ssf cast on death build. Suggestions?

suicide

gz big guy

i hope they make wanders great again in 3.0

currently they are too expensive to just get them to be on par with other t1 builds

maybe rework power siphon or give us another wand skill

also, wand movement skill when or just let us use blink arrow

literally all it needs is to be able to shield charge, fortify plus a real movement skill would be game changing for the build.

also it would be nice if it wasn't reliant on crown of eyes just to be on par with other builds.

what build are you crafting poeg?

>You get onslaught at max end charges
>You get 10% reduced damage taken at max end charges
>You go for the 3% resistances at no end charges instead

Also versatile combatant > outmatch and outlast

Hierophant, Kativa's Thirst, Lavianga's Spirit. New mana cluster behind MoM made this function alright.

max = 0 so i get evertything
i can get versatile combatant too, that's 6 points. shield has shit block though

I wish they buffed the minus charge jewels to roll 1-2 so you can just use 2 slots instead of 3. None of the mechanics that take advantage of them are even that strong.

is that really how it works

because thats obscene

also

>Not going for BLOOD

M O R E

B L O O D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

that would be great. my pathing allows me to spend just 2 points for both jewels instead lf stats+socket combo, so at least i got that going for me

well yeah since the shield is shit in terms of block builds im probably just gonna go for blood. just gotta level my char first.

Why do people get mad when I join their parties as a Flicker Strike build?

they are jealous

flicker strickers are the chads of poe

So do you actually get more DPS using 2 usable weapons for something like Blade Flurry (I.E. Two swords) or is it better to use just your mainhand weapon then get another weapon as a stat stick (I.E. Sword + Offhand mace or axe with high +% physical damage)?

I don't know what that means

I'd say solid run but that's a damn lie

RIP

>oneshoted in fetid pool

how

I had a nycta's lantern in my inventory too. Only my second unique on HCSSF and now it's in SC.

just dinged 95

I popped a bloodline pack using blade flurry with some kind of ground effect explosion and I guess one of the explosions stunned me long enough for the rest to kill. It was more than a 1-shot.

When does Ignite picks up?

I'm at A3M right now with Burning arrow and my damage is ridiculously high for that part of the game and yet my ignite feels a bit boring, even if I can have 2 of them with the jewel. I killed piety in 5 seconds (stopped 2 to check how her health fell) and it was barely noticeable.

Trash mobs melt to Herald of Ash but the actual ignite from the Arrow doesn't do shit even if my attack is 100% fire.

shoulda used autopot tbqh

>people going apeshit over 33k ES
>When people have already gotten 36k, before the nodes after MoM

right behind you, user

let's push for top 200?

ummm i'm ssf btw

I'm interested in making a mana Guardian.

Any of you cucks need a support?

do you have a lot of projectile, elemental, and fire damage?

VS Occultist

post current tree

Vaal ice nova mine

The Frostblades Dualwield Gladiator from last thread.

Best way to curse as ST?

orb of storms curse on hit, because realistically you shouldn't need curses for general map clear and only for bosses.

>he still hasn't done this

Can't post tree cause I'm in bed and can't be assed.

But I'm Ranger and mostly took the WED nodes. At the bottom right, then went up in the Shadow area for the Elemental nodes and the projectiles nodes in the Nullification cluster. I Know the WED clusters don't double dip but I figured I'd take them anyway because they get you elemental pen which does help.

The rest of the damage from the tree would be from crit investment, but maybe I should abandon crit and try to get elemental nodes in the Witch area or maybe the Proj cluster in the duelist area?

what are you wearing in bed?

there's too many shitb*rds in the poeg guild

I didn't play Atlas when it launched and I've never really read into it much. Are there any recommended guides to read up on what to shape/seal?

Starting to get diminishing returns on normal Strand and not sure where to go from here. I basically just want to afk Shaped Strands all day if maintaining those is possible.

What you get when the leader vehemently tried to invite anybody, regardless of where they're from.

he asks if you're a shitcrow before inviting

these fuckers lied

damn. why would he invite anyone when its 4chans /poeg/ guild. how did so many people get Veeky Forums accounts anyway

I got mine from a giveaway on 9gag.

You can yknow, boot people?

Originally from day 1 there was a HC guild and a SC guild. HC guild quickly ended up inviting everybody regardless of league. That's why there are so many SC-only players in the ""HC"" guild.

just ignore the blue players. What is the issue with people joining a guild to enjoy the only way for cross league group chat.

because /poeg/ is strictly for elite HC players

then rename the gen and make a new guild for it

begone, heathen interlopers!

nice mtx

fuckoff u dont kno me

Any really pimped out leveling gear for bows? I've got munz.

Pleb here

Is it possible for me to do ES build when I have no cash so pretty much ssflhc

I don't know how any of that works

/poeg/ has historically always been a bastion for HC players. we've often topped HC ladders and have collectively won more demis than all the other poe communities combined. at one point /poeg/ had six players in the top 10 of a HC challenge league ladder, and even now we have at least four players in the top 20 of the HC SSF ladder and several more in the top 20 of the HC legacy ladder

so i'll say it again

/poeg/ is strictly for elite HC players

NO shitcrows allowed

yet you complain about the huge amount of shitcrows in your guild
consistency
retard

The answer is yes even on SSFHC, but you have to be good and lucky.
Your effective pool will be smaller until you can craft some high ES bases.

ES is alot more gear dependant, so it'd be alot harder than life.

>Want to make a new character
>Remember i'll have to spend time leap slamming through the normal/cruel labyrinths having 0 fun the entire time
>Remember that this isn't going away in 3.0

Just fucking give the points for doing the trials and have the last 4 points be given for completing merc and uber lab

norm and cruel lab serve 0 purpose aside from learning the mechanics of the labyrinth itself.

>blocks ur path*

dumb frogposter

yea, shit is easy. more annoying in actual SSF since you can't just buy alts but still easily doable
>but i'm poor
it costs less than 10 chaos to craft a chest with 500 ES:
1) get a vaal regalia
2) spam alts/augs until you get 130 or more flat ES
3) aug, regal, pray you don't get a low %ES roll
4) master craft %ES
the bare minimum that will get you is 573 ES. if you get a shitty % ES roll on the regal then you have to get a new regalia and start over (or scour it if this regalia is a 6L or something and you really want to keep it). If you get a % ES roll that looks kinda low but also have % stun/block recovery, then you have hit the jackpot because that's a hybrid roll and you can still master craft % ES on top of that % ES and achieve 600-800 ES.

the other slots you probably just want to alch high tier bases (hubris circlet, sorc boots, sorc gloves, titanium spirit shield) since they don't need to be perfect and you really want to roll the resists you probably don't have on your chest.

How does ES work about the first 50/60 levels?

Wont you have low hp and low es and doesn't es needs more dedication for it to work fully which will pretty much put me at low hp

>cast this sucker once
>monsters now completely ignore you and deal less damage to everyone but the totem
Is this gem ethical?

>How does ES work about the first 50/60 levels?
it doesn't. you go life until you're doing low tier maps and then use the free respec points to drop the pure life nodes and pick up your ES nodes.

if you give me your class and general build idea i can show you a decent backbone to work off of that should get you workable amounts of life and ES without too much respec'ing

Crit or RT for frost blades?

crit for joocy shatters

Crit if you're a sh*tcrow
RT if you're a real player

Retard question

When you use wildstrike and have some bleed stuff on, can bleed be caused by the icy projectiles or only the attack itself?

I don't know how to make builds or stuff like that, my general plan was to go shadow and use wildstrike because I find that gem fun even if it might not be too good

how does bleed work

maps can roll taunt immunity, guardians and shaper dont care much for them either

>can bleed be caused by the icy projectiles or only the attack itself?
only by the phys part of the attack, and the secondary effect is full conversion, so no

bleed is dogshit unless you build around it, no big loss

How could they do it?

>gloom armor set is on sale for 25% off
I feel dirty for considering spending 31dollars on an armor set but at the same time I have been sitting on 320shekels ever since I bought my first supporter pack and running around looking like a homeless man since.
Is there any repository with images of these armors on different classes rather than buy and find out of it looks shit? It looks alright in the video but that's only from the front and on 2 classes.

>each warband leader you defeat turns into an interactive NPC you can invite to your hideout and hire his warband
>can only have 1 warband leader in you h/o, the more you use his boys the more reputation you accumulate and and he offers you stronger dudes

hopefully they won't ever
exiles with their personal bitch boy sounds retarded

that's one thing from d2 I don't want to see in poe

I hope they will condense a lot of former-league-now-core mechanics into simpler ones with 3.0, so the game doesnt get overburdened with elements.
Strongboxes can stay, but I think that tormented spirits, essences, shrines and breaches could be condensed into a single mechanic, like "obelisks" shattering them will release a monster that drops a shard of the obelisk. each type of obelisk is associated with a concept, similar to essences. via vendorcrafting these shards could then be crafted into maps, essences, etc. The freed and slain enemy(s) then grant a buff effect

>I hope they will condense a lot of former-league-now-core mechanics into simpler

nys

its gonna happen in 3.0

cant have console master race demo getting confused with too much shit going on at once

3.0 will be the return of piety for the seventh time