/ndg/ - Nier/Drakengard General #31

>[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sE2gqhcRNoY
youtube.com/watch?v=oKt3EFOELwg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you're just thinking about how much you want to **** 9s huh?

Who else laughed at that line?

Took me another playthrough to notice dem torches.

Was it meant to be kill? Why would 9S think about killing 2B in that case

What made them think that dying lead to them being gods?

I want to think it's the Project Gestalt data that was stored on their server but I unno.

Thought they'd be reborn as "gods" afaik

>There is no reason to believe that the cycle, on the android side at least, would continue in the same way based on the information that is given to use directly by the game.
No proof.
We don't know how they manage the cycle, but we do know that the bunker attack is a planned event.
I think that after tower collapses new cycle actually will be more about recreating humans using the genome than fighting machines.

There are a lot of 4 letter words come to think of it.

Kill could be valid because 9S knows that 2B is actually 2E and assigned to him just to make sure he doesn't learn to much, and kills him to be reset to factory each time he does.

Either way, where did they get that notion from?

So like being tang'd in eva

The same concept, except death doesn't unite like juice does.

How to cum so hard to 2B's ass your vision goes blurry

Prerequisites:
Nier: Automata (game or related media)
1 DS4 Controller
1 USB Cable
BetterDS3 software
Autoclicker software
1 penis

1. Look at 2B
2. Set your auto-clicker to double click every 4 seconds
3. Select Edit in BetterDS3 next to your controller
4. Set Rumble to 150%
5. Click Test Light so it's set to On
6. Click Test Heavy so it's set to On
7. Hover cursor over Test Heavy and activate auto-clicker
8. Place penis on underside of DS4 controller between analog sticks
9. Hold DS4 controller by the cord to minimize the amount of vibration being dulled by your hand
10. Endure
11. Right as you're going over the edge remove controller from penis and jerk hard and fast. Correct timing achieves an almost double orgasm
12. Cum so hard to 2B's ass your vision goes blurry

Hope this helps!

Well, in ending D all the machine consciousnesses are backed up on the moon-gun-ark-thing so maybe it is exactly like getting tanged.

This sounds like the shit 9s would do

[BECOME AS GOD INTENSIFIES]

Does this work on a XBONE controller for the PC?

Before the fall of yorha kicks off, 9s communicates with another scanner 11s.
This got me wishing to see other models interact with our two bionic babies. Am I the only one that wants to see another S model nudge nines in approval for getting paired up with the popular 2b?
also commander did 9 11s :^y

Yes user
You're the only one who wants the androids to be happy.

correct. Everyone else would like to see them chopped up and put in the meat box

Did anyone else have this weird Pushy Pascal glitch happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=sE2gqhcRNoY

Man, what was up with those "boxes" anyway. I feel like I missed something philisophical there.

>playing with english VA
leave and never come back

It symbolizes the trinity.
Body (meat)
Mind (god)
Soul

Optimal way to play the game is EN voice + EN subs or JP voice + JP subs.

JP voice + EN subs is cancer

Lile id miss oit on Aoi Yukis voice just cuz i dont know jap.

The localization isn't very good

>JP voice + EN subs is cancer
you are infected by logical virus and have to be put down

I think you're overreacting. It really ins't THAT bad.

KAMI NI NARE

Oh it's not that bad. There's a couple ones that are way off the voice line and the text, especially for Emil

Reminder to talk to Anemone as A2 in C route after defeating desert thing and taking the filter quest from her.
powerful stuff

I can't do anything.
Every game I've tried to play since finishing Automata just feels disappointing.
Nothing can live up to that experience.

This is exactly what I had wrongly expected with MGSV.

It happened to me with MGSV too, just for the wrong reasons.

From what I've read it actually is kill. Less of the word is censored in Japanese.
I don't understand why Adam would think that 9S wants to kill her. He doesn't know about 2E at that point.

I feel the same.
I'm thinking about buying DS3 season pass to play through DLC, but i'm afraid i'll be disappointed and bored .

If you've learned from Taro, then you'll find despair no matter where you go now!

As a Muslim, I'm very happy that Taro-san has included our religion's fundamentals into this game.

we wuz robots n shiet

How did you put that green border on your window?

9S is very nervous.
Give him some words of encouragement.

I've seen so many glitches like this happen to other people yet I haven't seen a single one in over 40 hours.

Colored border is an integrated feature of Win10.

I've been using it since the official launch but I didn't know this.

Thanks.

I beg to differ i've seen a 2B that while i wouldn't say exceeds actual 2B's high standard she meets them in her own way.
and a picture perfect Commander.i always knew deep down marrying was the right choice.

Hoverhand only happened once. I don't know what triggered it.

This is the only other bug I encountered.
It happened every time I sprinted into a fallen table.

Had that shit happen my first time through and little shit was stuck that way derp running behind me for 3 hours while i tried to marvel at shit.

>GAS THE TWINS! ROBOT WAR NOW!

wtb pics of picture perfect commander

Happened for me when he got stuck behind some shit a mile back but tried to keep attacking so midswing he just rubberbanded to me in half a second and was stuck that way.
Fucker floated/ran that way till i transponded.

>Cherish Our Resources. Have 100 bodies collected.
is this online thing?

GET
DOWN

Hol' up. Lemme jus nudge 'er awake for a photo sesh....
she might test run it at Detour in 2 weeks if i can convince her. Right now the outfits "incomplete" but i'm not seeing whats missing from it for the life of me. Either she means the "collar" thing which either we're going to make due with, have a buddy make a fitted one using that thermoplastic and a heatgun, or we get lucky off ebay or amazon or craigslist or some shit. OR she's just going back to being shy about people seeing her skin again despite there being zero fucking wrinkles or stretchmarks which is a god damn miracle and i pray our kid inherits those genes and not mine.

Yeah. If you aren't online you can't see the player corpses which are the ones it wants.

Post chuckles

Does someone have the link to all weapon stories?

I think this falls into running jokes category.

meant for

I don't get it.
Do I have to play the other Taro games?

Ofcourse..

9S never did fully recover from that virus.
Eventually it took over completely.

>normal too easy
>hard too hard

fugg

Hard is only hard early game before you get chips and stuff.
Just start normal and switch to hard later on.
Game gets better.

Just push through it.
You won't see the full potential of the combat until you're good enough for hard.

Lady Zero is cute. CUTE!

I mean, since D3's gameplay is serviceable at best, being fairly repetitive and lacking in enemy variety (not to mention a good chunk of the side missions are far too punishing to be considered fun)... latching on to Zero as a character is the only viable option here.

>when you're the protagonist in a magnificent story but all people care about is your junk

I thought it was fun....
Though i could be like Lord of the Rings user where my hyper specific mumble mumble just happens to be DoD3's shit.

I have no Idea why, but I was thinking of doing a "no way fag" edit with Caim and Angelus. What would be good for Angelus to say?

I want to feel the softness of 2b's skin across the side of my face

youtube.com/watch?v=oKt3EFOELwg

A little question. Once I beat A I'm gonna be playing as 9S in B and after that as A2 in C right?

Will I have to do all of the side quests again? Will they be available in other routes or are the other routes just for the main story?

All the completed sidequests are supposed to stay completed. For some reason Retrieve the Confidential Intel reset for me after ending A.
A few are character specific but most of them can be completed in either A or B.
AFAIK all the A/B sidequests disappear after ending B.

Fuck, I was an idiot and always walked on the left/right pathways there taking me forever.

Admit it, you've been all 'this shit again, not that I didn't expect this, treacherous whores'

No I've been all "Ah, the cuties from the resistance camp are here to help me"

I thought I was going to fight them and I never played Nier.

Thank you very much. I'd kill myself if I'd have to do Jean Paul's Melancholy yet again.

That was my exact reaction...and then the atonement theme kicks me right in the heart

9S screaming like a little bitch at the end of D was probably the worst thing ever

Pre-programming their guilt has been the cruelest shit ever

I think that the jap VA did a pretty good job in that part

His death throes gave me a boner.

I dunno man, seemed likke a good job to me.

Run a sharp stick through your own guts and records yor own screaming so i could compare.

man that writhing on the ground genuinely looked fucking painful

but why was he screaming? a2 wasnt screaming she just instant died and 2b didnt scream like that when she got stabbed either no one did except for him

>Adam and Eve
I'm surprised at how much I ended up enjoying them as characters. At first I thought they were lame, typical JRPG pretty boy villains, but I enjoyed their conversations in route B and even started finding them kind of endearing. I almost teared up during the text scene in ending D.

I'm glad they found peace.

Just finished Five's prologue. That was a mistake. She is just outrageously annoying and shallow. In fact, given the game's tone, I'm a little disappointed they didn't go further with her. She should've talked about wanting to fuck that centaur, or comparing each monster type's dick size.

Let's hope the next sister is more interesting.

4S wants more enemies but I have no idea what I'm missing.
I've done every ending but D E Y

Rage and desperation
Something inside is telling him he just killed A2 for no objective reason and she held the last memories of 2b and she wasn't even his enemy.

somebody made nice remark about it that their pre-death behavior is a reflection of their mental state

2B and A2 are much better at hiding their suffering.

9S didn't care about being professional or dignified or ANYTHING anymore and it hurt like hell so he screamed as much as he could.

I dont even think he actually fought to win.

>but why was he screaming?

Actually we have had 9s losing limbs repeatedly.
It's not physical pain he is screaming about.
He's screaming out of rage

/ndg/ I just finished the game and I have no motivation to play anything else anymore because nothing else will compare, what do I do?

Nothing.

ive been feeling this way for a week now

Find someone who can bring you happiness and who you can protect from the pain and suffering.

Did Taro answer that user about android having genitals?

They were both more accepting of their fate. 9S died kicking and screaming because its what the world around him brought him to