First for Honda a best

No Ural a best

No, honda a definitely best

>I violence
Someone's a fan of Sledge Hammer, noice

10nth for Onsa an best!

I agree

Honoka is the best bik-on

ayy other cb400 user, whats going on m8?

Lookin at pics of bikes on the internet. You ever think about a CB1300SF?

What's the purpose of those?

Sidecars a shit though.

A big bike that's hard to tour on, a bit heavy for low speed work and a small range I guess....Looks nice though.

I cant decide what to get dbt

Either I wanna get a classic motorcycle, like XS 650, CB 750 or similar (and keep it stock), or I wanna get your run of the mill 600cc bike.
In that case, which is best ?? Suzuki SV650, Kawasaki ER6 or the Yamaha XJ6 ?

Beginner to intermediate rider

SV650 is the best

You can track it, you can daily it. Should be very cheap

Fuck you nugger

i would like to upgrade (aesthetics) to a Ural retro or a CJ750 for that real dank BMW R71 look

Honda

Watch your profanities.

Honda!

I'm sorry mane

All good.

Honda!

African biker cops, lads.

Where do I put the bribe to get out of his false claim?

>false claim

I literally have no license

id rather get a 600 or something, i only bought a cb400sf because its pretty much the best lams bike

>meanwhile in australia

jacksonville.craigslist.org/mcy/6033309005.html

I think I'm going to check this out. Any other issues with a bike sliding I should look for?

Chucked a few whoolies fer me mum on the way to the eatery. She hates me doing them, because I might tree myself, but still likes to see me doing one or two.

>What does she me by this, lads?

>jacksonville
fred pls

i fukt ur mom fagget

Nice gloves. Do you have flip flops on too

alrite boys here representing shit bike riders world wide.
First session in 5 min, lets see how it goes this time.

>Cb400
>best lams
LMAO

Got a better idea?

Which of those shit bikes is your shit bike?
Why are they all road bikes as well?

>was about to say dat ass
>realize it's a dude

>yfw this happened to me
>one of my exes(f) was jealous of my(m) butt

what bike should i get if i want women to like me

>a truck of peace gets you 72 virgins.
>mostly virgins ride bikes
???

what ever you get make sure its over 600ccz no bitch wants a sub600 cuck

A fixie

>599cc
Will the girls know I am a displacelet?

Girls don't even know what a cc is

women can feel it bro

Thats a nice tote on your arm honey

>get ninja 650
>steal some GSXR sissy's girl

solid plan y/n?

women dont like motorcycles

young girls like them though

once she sees how much slower it is she'll cuck you

"Women" don't exist. They're just more socially conservative girls.

>oh, you see, this one goes to church, hates dangerous things, still listens to her parents, and doesn't talk as much. she's a woman. not a little girl.

>young girls like them though
how young?

Citroen a best 2bh

like 20

too old

nice

this when you said young i was thinking about 14 to 16

Who let you out of the milfista thread?

Get a modern, COMMON (better aftermarket support) motorcycle first. Old shit is fun as a second bike if you are or want to become a mechanic.

If you don't see any damage beyond what's described it's wildly unlikely anything more got hurt. That's very minor rashing.

Even if it's common, if it's old the aftermarket will have all sold out because it's normally bike specific and ceases production when the bike does. His bike should still be in production, or a bike with largely compatible parts should be.

If it isn't, you won't even be able to find a fucking luggage rack unless someone is trying to unload their used givi monokey system so they can make a quick $500 (worth more off the bike, you know). If it is, fuck man you can get soft bag racks for like fifty bucks.

>current year + 2
>women
>socially conservative ever

should i go up in jet?
xr125 with a new more opened up exhasut, intake is stock

yes, go up on both main and pilot at least one size, possibly two or 3 on the main

it's a bike man... by class inheritance alone you get +5 base attraction

i went from a 95 to a 100 main, and its still grey, only had a pic from before

were you riding WOT before taking the picture?

not untill you prestige in something
base class requires a 7 CHA

yes i wrote WOT and just normal for quite long time, and i rememberd i should prob check my plug

rode*

>yes i wrote
>WOT
>and just normal for quite long time

so was it WOT or "just normal"?

If you were riding WOT before inspecting the spark plug then you need bigger main jet for sure.

If going with bigger and bigger main jet seems to do nothing then check fuel filter/fuel cock.

like commuting around the city, and outside, so riding easy and doing WOT outside the city, thats what i ment
ill try a 105 jet, how many KM would u recomend me driving before checking the plug again?

>He doesn't spec for 10 CHA at the start

How do you keep your headers so clean?? I went through a few wet pots on the road from maintenance on fire hydrants and now I have burnt in water spots that I can't get rid of. I spent 2 hours alternating scrubbing with simichrome polish and neverdull with no luck...

>not rolling stats
but ye, you need negative cha or the twink racial trait

New rider here, everyone keeps trying to sell me a 300-600 but I rode my friends ZX10R and didn't have any problems handling it, just took it slowly and didn't get the big deal where everyone is like "you'll kill yourself lmao"

Is there any good reason not to jump straight to a 1000 considering I felt comfy on my friends? I mean that's what I'm going to eventually work my way up to anyway and it seems kinda stupid to buy weaker bikes I'll end up never riding once I get to 1000cc's

All it takes is that slip or poor decision to give it a little more gas than you should around a corner or something, and you're going to eat shit.

A smaller bike is more forgiving.

Wew everything went fine and I'm home.

>dear diary

On the last trackday I had an electric failure that left me stranded on the way home and before that I highsided, so I was a bit spooked today.

First session was a bit odd, the tires moved around a lot until the last 5 minutes or so. I was wondering if my suspension was too hard or my pressures too low (2.05 front and 1.9 rear) but they improved with time. By the end of the 2nd session the tires were at 2.4 and 2.15 hot, probably I can lower the front pressure next time, but the bike behaves like absolute shit until the tires warm up. Conti Race Attack Comps for those wondering, I'd give them 7/10. They're cheap.

Second and third session were neat. Did some overtakes on the brakes with the bike all over the place and managed to improve my lines in some places. No dragging pegs this time though. Definitely not PR pace, but a good experience.

By the end of the 3rd session I ran out of pad material on a caliper and was way too tired, my fitness is bad and I feel bad. Drank like 5L of water during a 4h period, wew.

Also rode my buddies 2008 fireblade again and my old CBR600F definitely belongs in a museum. The suspension and the brakes and the everything are a gazillion years better. My bike feels like steering the titanic afterwards.

Mine's the old CBR, second from the left.

I try to behave at those events but someone always bring some female cousin or w/e with 10/10 ass and I'm like "bruh don't stare" but it's tough at times. There was this probably 18 y/o related to some buddies wife eyeing me from time to time. I did nothing. Racers don't need girlfriends(TM).

Yeah that definitely looks lean.

Oh wow dude youre one of the rare people that are really good at riding even though you don't have much experience. Yeah man get the 1000cc bike i can tell youre a really good rider dude you won't crash or anything you retarded mother fucker have some fucking patience. Go ahead and get a big bike. Kill yourself.

Alri lads, this paycheck's going for my motorbike driving license. I have 2000 euros to spend for a motorcycle

I live in Croatia, so strong sports bikes are not really viable. I live in a cramped town where you can't reach third gear while driving a car, considering how many traffic lights there are. It's the definition of "city traffic"
Also, the infrastructure is not stellar, the streets are proper Mediterranean, so a lot of one directions, narrow streets and such...

I was thinking something in the lines of Aprilia RS125. Is it good? I'll ride anything that isn't a fucking scooter, no matter if it's a T-max or a Burgman. Scooters are not my thing

Bottom line:
- up to 600cc (ideally 250cc, or even 125cc)
- The above leading to lower fuel consumption
- Not a tank-bike (but not a small one either since I'm 6'1), since if you want to park a car and go downtown, you need to park in the periphery and walk 10 minutes to reach the fucking old town

RS125 IS NOT FOR COMMUTING
STOP THINKING YOU CAN EXPECT A RACE BIKE TO TAKE DAY TO DAY ABUSE

get a tw200 or similar, will be fun on sand

Honestly, a KLR650. It`s not fast enough for you to burn up all your gears. It has water cooling. Not powerful enough to wheelie yourself to death. Easy to work on. Cheap. Reliable.

Post `em

Day three of rain. Forecast for the next 7 days is thunderstorms.

Fuck.

S2 or 4R

stop trolling you'll kill yourself lmao do you even google

>Aprilia RS125
High maintenance, uncomfortable race replica and very fuel-thirsty two stroke. Definitely not what you're looking for.

Do they have the whole A1/A2/A license bullshit in Croatia?

You can buy any middle weight naked bike (FZ6, Z800, CB500F...) and restrict it, although expect to pay about 400-500€ to get it restricted (parts + labour + paperwork).

You could also get any bike below the A2 threshold (ninja 300, XT660, CBF250, CB250) and have fun with it. Some smaller bikes are a lot of fun.

If you have only A1, get the japanese 125 you like the most, it doesn't really matter as long as it's in good shape.

>no yamalube tent

buy a cover user, it's like $20

Suck a dick

Thanks for a real answer, should I try a 600 or just go smaller? I'm a poorfag so whatever I get is basically one and done

I've got a large shop and a two car garage to park it in but too many "projects" on the go inside them. Rain won't hurt it none.

>Honestly, a KLR650
I'm not interested much in speed but agility and easiness to manage/cheap parts. Living here is a still a suffering when you're a bike owner (unless you own a Vespa).
And the aforementioned also doesn't allow me to drive the KLR, or what I wanted, the KLE, since I can only get the A2 license
Can't find a KLR beneath the golden 35kW, and I asked about these particular bikes in my local PD. They said I need an A license

Blockades are expensive, and the following checks and registration bring the cost up to 600 euros (don't laugh, it's a lot here, on top of buying a used bike)

>DCT

TW200 a cute

Holy shit just how fucking fat is that GS?

Serious question here as I saw a post on another forum about a guy wanting to buy an HD Street 500 because of some kind of "L" license or some shit in Britain.

Do you get pulled over enough that this is a problem at all? Half of the things rode around here don't have valid plates nor do a good deal of the riders even have a motorcycle license. In my small circle I can think of a handful of bikes that have expired plates on them. Can you not just ride whatever? The police here in western Canada stop maybe 1 out of 10,000 bikes if that and that's if the bike is dumb enough to stop for them given the RC's have a strict no chase policy for two wheelers.

>Having cold fingers from sitting in traffic, holding the clutch in winter

chain looks a tad tight m8

Spent an hour at the vet looking after cat and out the window at a busy 6-lane. Saw about two dozen motorcycles speed by and like 23/24 were black, what the fuck is up with that? Full disclosure mine is black also but I got it fourth hand.

What about the Ninja 250? One guy wanted to sell me a 2008. Ninja 250 with 26 thousand kilometers for 2700 euros. Is that reasonable?

Also, the importing/exporting regulations bumped to EU levels so they've effectively discouraged importing used vehicles. Expect to pay additional 2000 euros on tonnage, emission and "age" parameters while buying a 4500 euro diesel vehicle. For fuck sake

So if I was to buy a 1500 euros bike in Germany, importing and registering it here would cost me additional 700 euros. This discouragement allow the local "used vehicles" mob to up their prices, so everyone is looking to skin everyone. Unless you can afford to go to a car salon and buy a brand new one