Yo, post the most fun driving games in here. And no, I don't mean best, I don't mean realistic...

Yo, post the most fun driving games in here. And no, I don't mean best, I don't mean realistic, I don't mean most high def, I mean most fun. And, no, FUCK your /ovg/.

Post 'em up. Let's get some feels up in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6a3jTlJWMi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Burnout Paradise.

The ultimate pleb filter.

Midnight Club 3.

The lurid paint jobs, the disregard for physics, and the sheer absurdity of the special abilities.
Muscle cars got to the point where my Camaro went everywhere sideways in a blur of light reflected off the metallic silver paintwork with gold flames, with a constant bow wave of street furniture and small cars.

Rush 2049

Absolute Drift

My personal favorite racing games are ivan ironman stuarts offroad racing (especially the arcade cab. Thats sexy), micro machines, and top gear. But im a retro guy for the most part. As far as modern racing games I enjoyed turismo and burnout i think. I want my racing games to either be arcade style or simulators depending on what mood im in. Also i like mario cart style games as well but who doesnt really?

Driver San Fracisco. Seeing how Driver had turned into low-budget version of GTA, returning to the roots of just driving was a relief. The shifting mechanic let you do some crazy shit, and the in-car dialogue is extremely cheesy, but funny as fuck. I really hope Ubi stops holding a monopoly on The Crew and gives us a new one.

or need for speed underground 2

Just gonna post what everyone's thinking.

Bunt fujiwar

Gran Turismo 1

That game had the most insane sense of speed ever.. Made it's rival NFSU2 feel so damn slow. Too bad it wasn't made for PC and the framerate on PS2 is pretty bad...

Way better on XBox. Midnight Club LA was even faster, but wasn't as ricer-y, had less cars, and was just plain fucking impossible.

Mein neger

The GOAT

By itself it isn't anything special, but get 8 people in a local multiplayer lobby and you have yourself the best fucking multiplayer racer ever imo. It's so fucking fast and chaotic, and the best part is only 1 person actually needed a copy of the game due to the DS download play feature. It it just insanely fucking fun especially if you and your friends know how to play it properly. Endless laughs, tense moments and frustration

Trackmania

Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3

so epic

Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift 2

the GOAT

GOAT

>tfw your friends all bitch and moan because they can't handle your snaking

a patrician's choice

The only Tokyo Extreme game I played was ZERO on the PS2. Which were the best to try and get following that one IYO?

tfw carpel tunnel

>make a tune for FH3
>works and is pretty quick
>next day go to load it up
>FAILED
>FAILED
>FAILED

The literal fuck, I have to adjust one thing to make it work again but it ends up being half a second slower around the tracks I tested it at.

What's an IYO?

I've never played Porsche Unleashed. What am I missing?

Auto Modellista is probably one of my all time fave fun racing games.

Everything from the cel shaded graphics to the amount of car and even garage customization, and not forgetting that arcade voice-over that would shout things like "COOL" and "YOUR AMAZING" while you're racing

how do you play it, mang?
i can not control any vehilce in there, max grip tune n all

back to txrd2 for me

Cruis'n the world !

This is that good good, you hear?

How ridiculous would it be to rice up a car irl like in NFSU2?

The best kind of ridiculous. I'm disappointed no one even does this anymore.

i had the sega version as a kid and it kicked my fucking dick in

youtube.com/watch?v=6a3jTlJWMi8

Second Clash seemed kinda boring.

>ywn see MM3 on PC

Man that game feels so good. The game physics is satisfying as fuck, and it's probably the only racing game focused on regular-ish cars. And the whole atmosphere is so fucking comfy.
>What am I missing?
Big chunk of pure fun. Really neat handling model, parts/body damage model, atmospheric track design and Y2K-ass soundtrack.
Seriously, go and play it. Oh, and play PC version, not the PSX one.

I did back in 2008. I had to scratch that itch. There was a couple others around my city that also went all out but that was it. That scene is dead now but it was fun lol

Hey OP, I got that game and Hard Drivin' at my local Arcade. It's a small arcade, but it does have those two great games.