pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

Unlocking the game early via VPN
pastebin.com/AKx8Bz5X

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=46GdsUyBq2A

Previous Thread:

First for best couple

xth for why do all pubs blow we're only playing on bronze why do I have to keep rezzing you all

>They are not playing a pure class on insanity
Top cuck

Better question, why have I successfully completed this silver item box mission three times, and not gotten my item box?

what would alec say if he could see them now

>pay to win elitist
Neck yourself

>You have been chosen
>Leave fear, you are uplifted
Hmmm what does this remind me

>I should have kept my helmet

I dunno. I think they were trying to insult each or something. I couldn't get past the graphical glitch that had two Jaals in the scene for me.

He let FemRyder eat paste for a year of her life. He clearly doesn't give a shit.

>they're kidnapping the locals
>what if that was us

Soldier or Sentinel for maximum defense?

TURIAN WAIFUS ARE BEST WAIFUS

???

>This is somehow bad logic
Oh man the mental gymnastic /pol/tards will do to try justify their mental illness of being unable to deal with diversity are hilarious

Amen.

Free our families!

Free our families!

Free our families!

Fucking non compatible species makes you part of the problem. Everyone needs to procreate and continue their populations

But they can adopt!

>the Remnant are the pre-343 Forerunners
>the kett are organic Reapers
>the angara are friendly Protheans mixed in with some Sangheili
>the Initiative is just a Randian version of the Citadel Council

Is there a single original thing about Andromeda?

Brainwashing classroom.jpg

It is literally like they are genetically changed nazis who suck the Archon's dick and believe whatever idiocy he tells them

Why didn't the Reapers kill everyone on the arks and Nexus as they went through dark space?
Why are quarians so incompetent that their ark had to be conveniently delayed?
Why are there no batarians whatsoever?
Why are the jafaara or whatever they're called, the remnant creators just rehashed protheans? Their architecture even looks similar
Why are 90% of people in ME:A either flamboyant, british, or gay?

>head to new solar system in unexplored galaxy
>every planet is already named
>cant name anything
>cant claim it in the name of humanity
>can't give smallpox blankets to the native population

What is even the point of this game?

We have colonists for that.
Pathfinder team would probably be too busy to settle down anywhere in the near future in any case.

I'm saying that it's just ripping off ME2, you cock.

>>cant claim it in the name of humanity
kys

someone shop a MAGA hat on male ryder. asking for a friend

Archon probably compensating for something ;^)

Based Vetra truly is the best!

Do the planets really not have day/night cycles?

>Why are there no batarians whatsoever?

Why would you bring them? At least Krogan have a use.

Purest ship tbqh.

batarians are space niggers

It seems all their animators worked on the ending. Cause that's the only time I see anything besides the lips move

I saw someone post a pic back before launch of Ryder with a "Make Andromeda Great Again" hat.

>"We can't open it without codes."

Remember in ME1 when certain classes could hack computers, unlock doors? Remember when We could hack and unlock things in ME2 as a universal non-Class specific skill?

Neither does Mass Effect Andromeda. It's locked. We can't open it without codes.

Did the species have to fund their respective are arks themselves? That could explain why the quarians are late because they have to scrounge

Why would Ryder stay on a planet long enough for the day/night cycle to be necessary?
batarian romance. 2 vaginas

>youre_waifu
I like your style.

Early parts of the game have Forehead wrinkle.

>Why would Ryder stay on a planet long enough for the day/night cycle to be necessary?

It kills immersion and is incredibly easy to program. Why are you defending lazy developers?

he was referencing ME2. the mental gymnastics some people come up with to see their /pol/ boogeyman everywhere is just astounding.

don't forget Chris Schlerff, the writer of Halo 4, was actually hired to write this.

>multiple genetic stuff on kett
Do they convert all the species they find into themselves :O?

So why does Vetra have so much cereal?

It's should kill immersion anyway if a planet has a 50 hour day and it flips from day/night every 5 minutes.

There's some cutscenes few and far between that have your ryder display some emotions

>lazy
If not giving every planet a fucked up spin so that sunrise is every 20 minutes is lazy, then yeah I'm defending lazy developers.

There was no day/night cycle in Inquisition either and Andromeda is basically a reskinned Inquisition.

The lack of day/night cycle is what really turned me off to Inquisition, tbqh. Everything felt so static. Same feeling in Andromeda, unfortunately.

Because cereal is delicious and she wants to lure you in.

>BlastOhs

Heh.

Occasionally. Heck, they even attempting forehead emotion through the helmet.

Who doesn't like cereal?

Cereal is shit and milk is bad for you.

Bioware obviously has a hard-on for the big bad turning your species into their soldiers.

I want to hug femturs!

is shotgun/melee heavy biotic not viable at higher level/higher diff? just getting shrekt on by everything

So does anything change if you don't bother putting an outpost down on each world? I've just gotten to Voeld and I really can't be assed with this place.

Jaal said he was going to write a poem for Vetra and have it engraved.

How do I ditch him?

I want to behead femturs!

user corruption is a hawt concept ;^)

Jaal is apparently a walking adonis who melts pussies everywhere he goes.

Which considering he got cucked by his brother makes you wonder just how much of a sex god his brother must be.

Remember, this is the development team that gave your Antogonist a build right onto his head, so you can hold onto it while you fuck him in the ass.

stop playing bad games

Smuggled in for the crew's comfort. Thanks mom!

>He actually thinks i listen to4 chan cucks
Sorry i do waht i enjoy!

One of the guys on the couch should be fapping.

I thought this was funny.

Also the ending was decent enough. The terminal with the endless thank you messages was a nice touch

What up /meg/?

Between real life obligations and playing through Andromeda, I haven't been in here for about a week. So would you guys mind giving me a quick rundown on what launch shenanigans I missed?

Were the memes dank? Was best waifu decided? Was Sara able to get enough Good Girl Points to earn her legos?

I fugged Vetra but didn't get to see no ass. I WAS PROMISED ASS WALTERS. WHERE IS MY RAPTOR ASS

>calls Veeky Forums posters cucks
>while posting on Veeky Forums

Didn't think that one through, did you?

Your post makes me hope a vast global cataclysm destroys all life on earth.

Wooh it is so fun fighting those -_-

Seriously, have to keep ressing my squadmates cuz they look at the pretty bubble

rightly so

What should I do with these protesters on the Nexus?

fucking dots man

I always did want to be responsible for my own genocide. Maybe then the pain will stop.

>be infiltrator
>destroy orb with fire combo and some pistol shots
>cloak
>sniper headshot for massive damage
>ded

Feels so good.

Bolice Prutality

>Finally upgrade the M-6 Carnifex pistol to level IV
>Add in augmentations and mods to make high penetration and larger mag
>Headshot after headshot taking down gangs on Kardara like some Space Death Wish shit
>pic related

Why is the Carnifex the best pistol in every ME game?

But you can't make babies with the space-raptor

shoot them

Dont think that works on insanity as fast but i am sure it is probably the best.

I ll go sniper infiltrator on my 2nd playthrough

Which is the best one shot rifle?
From what i ve seen the angaran green/white one has more damage than black widow+

Sara is best waifu.
Her not being romanceable is just a glitch that BioWare will patch soon.

best reason for why you should cum deep inside sara, because she can make make white babies

not in Mass Effect 1

You can, you just have to try.
Many, many times in every conceivable way.

You could do something simple like a RNG that determines what it is when you land. Then it's not the same. Or just make it the opposite each time.

>actually playing this game

wut?

Not with that attitude you can't

>Was Sara able to get enough Good Girl Points to earn her legos?
She will soon.

I'm heavily tempted to try this. It seems fun.

Yep, the angaran one is amazing. Shame it looks like a toy.

DELET THIS

I am pretty sure unles you have a giant dick under there you are nowhere near the pinnacle of evolution, too ugly

Fucking seriously, the one I fought on the Asari Ark was so fucking lame. It doesn't try to get close to you at all there, so I try sniping the ball. Well, the ball moves so it's tricky but doable, but then, this fucking shit teleports randomly. I had to resort to sniping, lobbing biotic lances at it, and allowing my teammates to do the rest. The rifle I had made it hard to follow up shots though, so I had to time the Lance so I could do the most damage before I repeated it. Took me like 15 minutes to fight him and it wasn't fun. I like the game, but goddamn this shit grated me.

>tfw no turian son

One of the most annoying things about the game for me is the fact that the Sidewinder is such a piece of junk compared to the Carnifex. It's extra fire speed is pointless when the ammo pool is barely better, and the damage is so much worse.

I wanted my space revolverfu.

Holy shit, do we have drawfags now or did this meme escape into the wild?

>There are no renegade options ingame

Some hero in Tumblr who takes requests.