Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #854
Kissu Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: feen.us/lhi9.zip (now with subtitle fix)

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.torrent
AAUnlimited (get the most recent test build from the Mega): github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Card Database:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/ (still down, use the backup zip for old cards)

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nijibox6.com/futabafiles/mid/index.html?view=thumb&order=0
f.lewd.se/A7Yes8_MaidsHairOverrides.7z
imgur.com/a/Rv6Cw
mega.nz/#F!kF1jHSJI!Kpa89zAIFXFJ6albJddnjg
mega.nz/#F!aFQTwKSK!M2oEiI5B_VoZ2HJ-qircqg
youtube.com/watch?v=mBNc8t8ZdNU
vimeo.com/53104416
youtube.com/watch?v=jTw8T3ksSUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KL4HuUgPkAc
youtube.com/watch?v=s1dnKB08qqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first

Are you still having tan issues? Post the contents of the dolljoints tan folder, along with an image of your tan list in tantoo.

happy new ded

Our friend from 2chan released his hair textures, as requested:
nijibox6.com/futabafiles/mid/index.html?view=thumb&order=0
sq88593
Standard password with uppercase letters.

(Thank you for sharing!)

>Standard password

Instructions unclear

JG2.

JG2

Any good drama lately in your current game? Any particularly good drama from past ones?

thanks to the user who made them and you.
I took it upon myself to adapt the hair textures for overrides too.

f.lewd.se/A7Yes8_MaidsHairOverrides.7z

Enjoy!

This is the punishment I get for waking up at 11 am I guess

Based nippon modders

Finally some textures that arent complete shit.

looks much better than the garbage textures made by the hacks here

Calm down key.

Returning to this game since like a year (or more) ago. Are the SVII uncensors outdated or something? Pastebin only has a hongfire link and even that's not working.

Is MKIII the way to go these days?

If this is for overrides the other one replaces hair textures, yes? Apologies for my ignorance but I haven't messed around with hair textures before.

Hongfire still goes down from time to time. It'll be back up later; SVII is still an uncensor option and the CC has the same selection as HEXACC.

Thanks, what about this AA2 install thing? Is it a replacement for wizzard, no idea how to work it. Forcing an install just crashes the whole thing. Do I need to get wizzard again?

Are there cards for the girls on the right?

Th wizzard has be obsolete for a very long time now, and AA2Install is the current mod installer for AA2.

imgur.com/a/Rv6Cw
Is there a better de censor than this? Also what directory do screencaps go to?

The "better" way is to follow the instructions in the readme and use the proper executable. Caps go in the caps folder.

The Secret Santa posing event starts now. After you get your number refer to this mega link and open the folder for the number you've been given. Numbers have been determined by using a random number generator 1-9 and rerolling only if the number was already given or the corresponding number is already posing your girl as to promote more diversity so you arent jerking and getting jerked by only one user.

mega.nz/#F!kF1jHSJI!Kpa89zAIFXFJ6albJddnjg

DO NOT open a folder for a number that you didnt receive. I have the folders booby trapped and if you open one for a number you dont have then you will get killed.

If you are unsure which folder you are supposed to open then just ask, most of the posts im replying to are 3 threads old so let me know if you can't see. There is no time limit to make your pose but just be aware that someone is patiently waiting for the result.

Is there a deadline?
It might take me a little bit with my job and fatigue.

and this shit is installed how?

you need to install a brain first

I already know exactly what I wanna do.

There's no time limit, but obviously finishing within a reasonable timeframe (like a week or so) would be preferable.

>Is there a deadline?
No but if someone asks in the thread wheres my picture you should probably let them know it hasn't been forgotten.

You are only beholden to the user you're posing for, eventually I hope it'll be finished so I can put it all together in a collage but i'll be here forever so no rush.

>but obviously finishing within a reasonable timeframe (like a week or so) would be preferable.

Uh...
I am going to try my best then..
Please don't be mad if I am a day late or two.

The highlights are provided in AAU override format with a picture showing how to select them in the program. The hair textures are given as loose files and you'd have to apply one of them manually if you wanted to use them globally.

A week [or so] with no real time limit. Don't rush yourself user.
For some encouragement, have a picture of two girls with mismatched highlights who fell on top of each other.

I get failed network error when trying to download. You don't need a proxy for this right?

It's a Japanese-only download server, yeah. Or you can just get the link a few posts below it, which is on uguu.

Man I really wish pose 0 didn't mess with heights. I cannot figure out how to scale and make it still look normal

yes way

Open the 3 base body files.
Scale normal until it's the same height as short and tall.
You now have the proper ratios.

>apply one of them manually

what did he mean by this?

Neato
I'll get started after today I got 2 days with plenty of free time

File shadowing is, without question, the greatest modding tool AA2 has seen since SB3U itself.

I want to pull her hair

Modify the file yourself via SB3UGS or put them in an AA2Install format and use that to install.

I want to slap her.

file what?

It's one of the features of AAU that lets you override game files without having to replace them, but in a format that you can swap without exiting the game.
For an example, if you can keep your normal backgrounds then make a "shadow set" of the winter backgrounds, and change between winter and summer backgrounds ingame without having to close the game. You only need to type an exclamation point at the start of the shadow set's name to turn it on, then take out the point to turn it off.

In modding, this lets you update the thing you're working on and see what the change would look like ingame without having to close the game. You just need to reset the whatever it is you're looking at, usually a single button press away.

Soon enough.

First post I dismissed as a photoshop but now that there are two im curious. What is the secret meaning to these pictures

What do they have in common?

High poly in the low poly world?

how does one do this?

Wrong track. It is a shoop - true high polys replacing low polys would make most sensible machines catch fire.

Out of the two things I thought of that was the least likely option but the one I was most curious about.

My other thought was because of their names they're meant to replace the default backgrounds and are being assembled for an /aa2g/ background mod?

nvm figured it out

>they're meant to replace the default backgrounds and are being assembled for an /aa2g/ background mod?
Bullseye.
Now give them someone to be listening to on the piano.

What if someone is having the sex in that room?
What if the characters involved in the sex are the ones sitting on the benches?
Would the universe end because of dimensions crashing into each other?

sounds dangerous. glad i didn't participate

That's neat. I would consider them people from other classes and that's why I don't talk with them.

>What if the characters involved in the sex are the ones sitting on the benches?
If you look to the left you can see how close that scenario was to happening at that very moment.
The lore writes itself!

Probably the best hair texture thus far.

Me likey

>Now give them someone to be listening to on the piano.
Hows my perspective? Im not much of an artist

Slightly updated version of ReiEdit Plugin: Complimentary Outfits. You can now choose and adjust both colors. Careful, it recolors the character's entire wardrobe (Make sure to back up your clothes!)

I mostly use this for adding a splash of color to the class.
> mega.nz/#F!aFQTwKSK!M2oEiI5B_VoZ2HJ-qircqg

Next I'll be adding in more color scheme options and hopefully a way to choose which item is getting which color: should make it more useful outside the basic set.

Suggestions and any other feedback would be helpful.

When I do the latter AA2Install doesn't seem to recognize the rar file. Not sure what I did wrong. Named the archive [AA2][TypeB] in it it's AA2_Make -> jg2e03_00_00 -> tga files.

It has to be a .7z file. Get 7-zip, it's better than WinRAR anyway

you need to use 7zip not winrar

Could i have some help here guys?
I got the preinstalled game, did the windows 10 fix and the game was in moonrune. I reinstalled the english mod and its still in munerune, anything you guys know i can do? Its unplayable without the fps fix.

>you can get murdered
That's what I get for being a whore, I guess.

I think she's maybe a smidge too big (or my girls are to small, it's hard to tell sometimes) and that her right foot got cut off. You can check the scale by shadowing in the room and letting the low polys stand near her.
(to set the pose I shadow the room in as my clothing screen and run the game as 1280x720, to get the exact scale it needs to be with the girl exactly where I want her)

Define "the game was in moonrune." The launch screen is not the game and now that you've put translations on top of the preinstalled game it's impossible for us to know what you've done.

Her foot is intentionally cut off, its going into that pedal alcove. The low poly thing is a good idea ill try that

It was in Japanese,

If you aren't going to answer simple questions then good luck with your game.

I didn't notice the alcove, good call.

I changed the d3d9.dll to a working one, and i reinstalled the translation and its still in japanese. The only way it's back in english is if i put the old d3d9 file back in. But the new one fixes framrate issues.

What the fuck is "it?" The game, the maker, the launch screens? You were asked a simple question.

The entire game! Both the maker and aa2_play.

Post waifus

also post what music your listening to right now

This image is not the game. This image is a launcher.The maker's translation is a dll so it makes sense that you're need the translated maker louder for the maker. The game's translation is not a dll, and if the game is not English then you fucked up something while doing whatever it is you did.

Do I open AAFace and AAUnlimited while using Maker or do they do the same thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=mBNc8t8ZdNU
This is my poser music

Yeh the entire maker is in japanese,

Maybe someone on this thread can upload their translated dll for windows 10??
it would be highly appreciated T_T

AAFace and AAU are both required to be opened - they do different things.

I know the maker is Japanese, you just replaced its translation DLL. That's what I told you - you need the Translated Loader for the maker.

no waifu here but here's a thing
vimeo.com/53104416

youtube.com/watch?v=jTw8T3ksSUQ

>they do different things
Tanks.

I gotta remember that headset when I go to make cyborg girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=KL4HuUgPkAc

youtube.com/watch?v=s1dnKB08qqk

what does the cs file do and where does it go

You don't need it. It's just the source file so people can see what the plugin actually does under the hood.

Wow she got a haircut

I downloaded the kellogs and fair lady DS1 mods. What am I in for?

It's just like my animes!

Exactly what you'd expect.

So I tried doing this, but when I replaced the garter files with the original game files, everything went back to Japanese. No idea why the translation disappeared when I altered leg files. And it now crashes when trying to load a new save.

How the fuck do I get rid of this garter crap?

>I replaced the garter files with the original game files,
Here's a life tip, that goes beyond this game and into every time you ask anyone for help in the future. When you say "I did thing" and cause crippling permanent damage to your [whatever], it's entirely likely that you didn't actually "do thing." Don't say. Show. What did you put where to break your game?