/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #290

"Myroid Highlight: The Elusive and Ever Enchanting Illusionist Ichiko-chama" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but sleep tight.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB: dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: mediafire.com/file/t8wdo3804php94w/DGCreator_v1_01_01.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Is this thread going to be as dead as Ichiko?

>deadroids as OP
This never ends well.

Ded already.

There are no FD events so I have no cute event fairies to bump with. I do have a few old gacha promo fairies, though. None for the current gacha set or app pack for some reason.

>fairies
>cute

>Fairies
>Not cute

Their heads are so big and round. The artstyle is really ugly.

>taken by people in the Discord
Alas it has come to this. When did the divide start?

Stop bullying the dead

Even if it's dead i'm still getting some cute outfits out of FD

Like you've never seen a real fairy before

It's their fault for dying in the first place.

There's no divide, just one or two guys who shitpost about how much they hate Discord.

He asked the thread before discord i'm pretty sure.

Rest in Peace to all we have lost

Don't you learn from your mistakes?

Way to doom yet another thread.

Dead posting

Maximum dogs!

Am I the only one really bothered by bangs overlapping with outfits? Especially with their hands when they're holding stuff, or their cleavage.

It bothers me too but sometimes its unavoidable, for me it depends on how much is being covered up, sometimes it's excusable.

That scar seems way too deep to be moe, I just feel sorry for the poor lass and have to wonder whether it was just some terrible accident or if there was something darker involved.

It's not really a problem for me, personally. Mostly because I like the look of scars/injuries in general, but I can understand your concern. She probably was being stupid/careless and got it in an accident. Or maybe there really is a dark and troubled backstory attached to her..

To be honest, I haven't figured what I want her character to be yet.

Also, It's the only face scar that suits her slightly different eye colours(thanks to a certain person for mentioning it) after I changed her face.

It only bothers me when the hair is covering something important.

She was attacked by a dog!

There's no mean/aggressive dogs in my AU haha

But it does sound like it'd be fitting.
Hmm.. I should try to be creative and write a short story about it. There's probably gonna be a dog in there somewhere.

For anyone who has the full rip, could you repackage and post just the faces and hair in it?
My bandwidth is shit, so it'd take all day for all the whole rip.

Just curious since I rarely get attention on here, but what was with the seemingly random post of my DG Yui in the last thread?? ('◉⌓◉’)

Someone found her so beautiful that he couldn't resist posting her.

lol that person must have boring taste, though I'd be flattered. Yui is so plain to me!

ten

MCC is old and busted and has no staying power. It's time to nurture the new generation of promising DG players.

Post DG Yui

No, post Hinami.

>DG not playing superior Soul Girls

Don't bully

>tfw don't remember log in infro

>tfw sure that they purge inactive accounts
>tfw my boy and girl are dead probably

ded

Some kind souls are updating the faces and hairs in the rip for you, so hold down the fort.

The new honey outfit is pretty nice.

Please post the link once you're done or have a permanent one so I can add it to the pastebin.

That's even worse, rest in peace nun

Fuwa fuwa hair is still great. Who still uses that? Feels like everyone switched off.

Vivian and Eriko (sometimes).

ded

Do group points in DG do anything or should I just give them all to the group as I get them?

Always give them to the group, holding on to them does nothing.

You can use them in the Group Study section. From Take A Break, you can spend GP to receive a consumable item. It includes Affection Up and Closet Space items and we're not really in need of much GP, so I think you should feel free to spend some points in there. It's be nice for you to donate GP for the last few aesthetic items and Group Closet expansions, though.

I usually send them at the group but I was just wondering since I never really looked at it much, thanks.

>got new item in gacha
>Cannot find it at all unless sorting by recieve date.
Reeee

>Those thighs

Is group closet the most enviable trait of DG? I really wish mcc had it.

For the most part.

Impossible due to the the lack of rarity classifications. Unless they make it shop and moen/can gacha only.

>no knowing about borders

So you want to make all normal non-borders items tradable? And they won't work for older items.

I want what would be considered just above fodder to be tradable, but nothing above that either.

Does that actually matter? I'm unaware of how the rarity stuff works, it never seemed super consistent to me I guess

I always liked the girl's heart meter thing too.

>Does that actually matter?
You can freely gift other players N items and you can deposit N and R rarity items in the closet.
In case you don't know, above R there is RR, SR, MR and MR+

Oh I didn't know there were outfits you couldn't put in the closet.

It has been a while I liked the level 100 outfit better than the MR ones in an event.

Same, it's a really cute outfit, better than the MCC one.
>tfw no gacha luck

Good night /mkg/~

Same, my girls are wearing casual clothes with the lack of space pants.

There's also Luka

Why do DG fags have to always bring up MCC, are they that insecure about the quality of their chosen game?

wake up

Leave your hesitation and post recs

O-okay

up

So, I got absorbed in PSO2 and haven't read the thread in a couple months. What'd I miss? Who's leaving?

but i'm an MCC fag, and I think the DG version is better.

Colors stopped playing MCC and Lolice came back from the dead.

Everyone died.

Can your roid sing Chichi wo Motomete?

They are the winners of the robot dance competitions after all.

Those crabs look how I feel.

What frame is that? is it in one of the lolita gachas we have right now?

Nah I edited the screenshot in Line Camera. It's a combo of a free white frame and 4 stickers from a premium set by an artist who does lolita artwork.

I was wondering why it looked so out of place.

Pretty cute
How does line work for the west? or is it the same thing?

Supremely jealous of that outfit.

I feel like I don't know anyone's DG girls very well.
Do people actually study and work? I should actually start going around advicing people.

App pack recs are easy modo qts.

I still see lvl 100s working but rarely studying. Advice feels a little pointless at the cap but it's still a nice enough gesture.
Liking the Show-Offs would be more appreciated, personally speaking.

Just work nowadays since their personalities are already defined. I still give advice sometimes.

Still one week left of Wonderland

kill me

That face killed my boner.

Literally the worst event in years. No one even has their girls dressed in a wonderland theme.

And part 2 afterwards!

You know that's a lie.

>You know that's a lie.
Prove me wrong then. You probably can

I don't even need to check the game to know that at least Steven is dressing them in a wonderland theme.

It's Steven so he doesn't count.

ded

Lots of people dressed in Wonderland when it started.

It looks like she's going to kill more than that.

>tan school girl
Underrated

I haven't made an outfit yet in DG that hasn't been heaped with praise. I don't get it to be honest. Even outfits with tons of sparkly overlays and N clothing.

It's expected when you script and get sent to all the weird randoms.