Is this basically the FWD version of the Skyline?

is this basically the FWD version of the Skyline?

The shit are you on about???

my guess

its pigfat
loved by fanboys
large aftermarket
performance oriented econobox

I love mine, it's a pos tho

I mean the primera/g20 has the same front suspension as a R32/300zx.

essentially but instead of an infinit, it's a fwd honda.

>loved by fanboys

The prelude is loved but has a ridicouslly small amount of fans compared to the R34 GT-R or any other skyline

FF is far superior to anything else

>make perfect sports coupe platform with 4WS and ideal proportions
>FWD

What the fuck Honda. What is the rest of that hood being used for? It's a tranverse-4.

The Integra is better

I have one, and still don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The Skyline especially the GTR has always been known as a super fast computer on wheels which uses tech to overcome it's weight. The Prelude is the same combination of high revving na i4, sharp steering, and good suspension as the Civic Si, but applied to the heavier, comfier, and better looking Accord chassis and then tuned to be a sporty grand touring car. They couldn't be more different.

Is this basically the FWD Impreza?

Is this basically the RWD version of the Skyline?

The hood basically only exists to make the proportions nice. Because it's built on the Accord chassis they had the added length already, so they elected to push the cabin back to make it look better and further distinguish it from the cab-forward lame looking Accord coupe.
It's a better track car, sure. Different cars for different purposes. Coming from a rusted out but mechanically sound Integra, the Prelude is a much better daily driver.

>3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend

Geezus christ, this car's last year was 2001.
It was a fantastic car for back then - top of the line for Honda Sports car, that was more affordable than a NSX supercar. A 4 banger that produced 190 HP. I loved my prelude.
It was a step up from the civic crowd, in refinement, but it was heavy. The ODBC would detune any mods pretty quick, so it was kinda pointless to mod unless you were going to go into HEAVY modifications - SC or Turbo.

People calling it a POS either sat in a abused one or abused it themselves and expected the car to run on unchanged oil, and bald tires with a bad wheel alignment - eat a dick. Great community too online. Not a bunch of "D@ CiViC Kan NeVa L0s3!"
Vtec is a gift, but yes proven a bit underwhealming with new engines, etc. But the H22A4 is still a solid engine.
Fuck the Automatic SS.

no, can't compare fwd to Rwd, skylines are just rfukinb skiddas now days anyways.

>Slower than almost all skylines
>That gen is absolutely ugly
>Practically a civic
>Honda fanboy car
Not even close????

is this basically the FWD version of the Maserati?

Why does that even matter ? I can smoke the fuck out of both in my EK hatch with a few simple mods.

>RWD version of the Skyline

The Skyline is the RWD version of the Skyline, retard.

I've driven 2 manual Preludes of that gen.

While I enjoyed them personally, I would never get one.

As points out, a base-model (fake-vtec) RSX / DC5 Integra is a better car unless you intend to mod the piss out of it, as the H22 has more potential when heavily modded than the K20a3.

Both of the ones I drove were in very poor condition inside, and one had been stolen and recovered twice and had the head unit literally ripped out of it with the wires torn. This tends to be a sad reality of Preludes.

The tail lights are sexy as fuck, though.

No, THIS was the RWD Nakazato.

>that slip angle

You mean you love your FWD skyarine?

I know your trying to be cute, Op, but
the really ironic thing is that with a few simple mods you could
Make a prelude into a skyline.

is this basically the FWD version of the 5 series?