/nsunsg/ - Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

Best girl would be disappointed edition

Here: Road to Boruto

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Gallery of /nsunsg/ OCs
imgur.com/a/6qr4c

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/10913686/1/Rinnegan-Rose)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck's sake how do we die and then manage to make TWO threads?

absolutely no idea
I was kinda busy doing stuff

Ultimate Blazing

How come sometimes the host just goes AFK on the very end of the boss? Like I know he's there because he'll tap occassionally, but I sat there for 5 minutes expecting him to be trying to get me to quit for some reason and eventually the connection ended.

Haven't been here in a few months lads, now that Boruto is off and running is the general improving?

no

Yeah, part of the reason I don't really do missions co-op was the chance of something like that happening. Plus at this point I've got almost 200 stamina, the fact that they don't cost stamina is almost pointless to me since I'm not playing enough to ever use it all up

>Popular mobile game
>New content
>Even worse than before
Top kek

>Popular mobile game
You do know this is about the fighting game, right?
I just post about Ultimate Blazing here since I get a few replies and no one else wants me.

Uchia son when?

>Toneri will never be playable in the games

I don't really understand CC2's logic here. Why not add as many playable characters as possible? Wouldn't it increase sales of the game and give them the money back they invested in making the characters playable?

No, new content is just discussed on /a/ for one thread then nothing, while we're dead as usual because we're not attracting any new posters. Maybe if something big enough happens in Boruto people will want a place they can discuss it for longer than one thread.

I want a new nardo game, which is not developed by CC2, be it fighter, hack'n'slash or even an RPG
I would play a Naruto RPG, be it either conventional or be like DragonBall Fusions

Didn't they make a Naruto RPG for the DS or something?

not sure, might check the rom archive

>10

>literally big brother is watching you

How come everyone's always on about another SS kid when all the other couples need more kids too?

Someone needs to poke holes in all the condoms in Konoha or something, because there aren't enough kids to replace their parents even.

>Someone needs to poke holes in all the condoms in Konoha

>9

they made 3, 2 of them released in the US

they're all pretty damn good rpgs, except that it's too easy to level up, so you have to keep escaping fights to have a challenge.

Also Naruto is OP as hell in the first game

I was away for the checking the turkoboi threads on /a/ and thread got archived
what the fuck guys?

How about you post something somewhat related to Naruto for once instead of constantly advertising your roachery for no reason.

we fucking suck guys

but it generates (you)s so keeping the general up

I've started to hate how Wataru draws. It was better before. This Sarada looks like a fucking chimpanzee.

I'm just in here for the fanart

What's she wearing? Is she dressed like a kindgom hearts character or some shit?

why webm?

how should I know

Maybe it was in reference to something I didn't know about, that's all.

Smaller file size
and shitty iPhone users can't see them

Is the only reason why Sasuke is so attached to Itachi is because Itachi looks near-identical to his mother, except for his eye wrinkles and lack of breasts?

didn't mean to be rude, sorry

This is why I love tenten. People who post pics of her are usually nice.

why was this made?

cute family desu

maybe it's because we all have a little Tenten inside of us

I just want a little bit of me inside Tenten

That's awesome

why not the other way around?

Who /HinataxTenTen/ here?

I think he draws like that on purpose
> draw good doujin
> no sales
> draw a literal monkey
> suddenly doujins sells like hot shit
Blame the fucking nips

Not me but here's a pic anyway.

I'm an ahegaofag myself, but wataru's faces look weird to me
also I dont like super deformed tits like wataru draws them currently

Mudslimes are literally unable to separate religion from every other facet of their lives on earth.

they should be exterminated desu

Zamasu was right

well shit I am now

Ahegao only works well if the face is drawn well, desu.

How would canon Hinata feel about Menma?

Not Naruto, wouldn't care

But Menma IS Naruto.

Nah, not OG Naruto.

she'd probably be scared of him

>10

>10

Probably find him detestable for being so close to her beloved Naruto yet so far.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Naruto? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Bijuu Mode Naruto. I’m not talking about Lurama Link Naruto either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Sage of Six Paths with the 9 tailed beasts and So6p chakra( with the enhanced chakra cloak and Yang seal to help him revive people, equipped with his Pussy deflector, a perfect Susano’o wearing Kurama with 3(three) heads and 6(six) arms, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in using shadow clones and elemental rasengan.

I'm talking about fanfiction Naruto!.

>b,b,b,b,b,b
>tilt
>jump jump
>b,b,b
>tilt
>AMATERASU

ggez

S O L O K I N G

My god, I hope that image is parody.

fanfiction.net/s/10913686/1/Rinnegan-Rose)
ADD IT TO THE LIST

Sure, do up the info for it and I'll add it.

Naruto knows more pain than anyone, and basically you're fucking retarded, find out how in fanfiction.net/s/10913686/1/Rinnegan-Rose)

Tags: AU/AT, Sex with girls with big boobies, nine inch nails, roses(cool kind not gay kind)

Give me word count, if it's finished or not, and if it contains fucking.

Words: 121,734
Finished and has a sequel
Maybe he gets laid? THis isn't your average Naruto, this is Fanfiction Naruto, so you know he fucks them even if it's skipped over.

>there's no DBO/Xenoverse style naruto game where I can make my own shitty go off on his or her own ninja adventure

*shitty OC

If it's skipped over then that's a negative. I'm asking if there is explicit description of sexual acts in the story.

Naruto just ended, give it a decade or two

Shoulda got in on the R20 game, user. Or you could always start your own.

Negative?
I don't think so

Okay, I'll put it down as no fug.

Is Itachi the best character in NSUNS4?

What the fuck

I'm pretty sure that's desync. It happens when something retarded happens between the server and players connections and shows the other players that it's your turn, while it's the other way around for you.

The host has to disconnect the other players if he wants to continue.

Ah, I saw some guy mention a desync with the Orochimaru mission, essentially if someone pops a Jutsu on the boss too early after changing stages it desyncs everyone.

Yeah, that's one of the things. I had so many desync issues the first day of his raid that I couldn't be bothered to max him, which is pretty weird because I don't remember there being this many issues the first time his raid came,

Anyway, the way you can tell if there's desync is if the turn never ends. Normally turns only last 20 seconds as long as the players are still connected.

They really should work on their netcode in general. It makes some of the raids a pain in the ass.

Because the others are boring, people are tsundere for the Sharingan, and Kishimoto really should've made Naruto and Hinata have 4 kids.

What is he gonna give birth to octuplets?

Jesus fucking Christ. How does this fanbase have the ability to reach Sonic territory?

Easily.

Not really that hard, when you consider most people cannot comprehend that they suck at writing and storytelling. Add teenage angst into the mix, and you have... well this , whatever that is.

Help out a fellow autist:
I Just finished story for NSUNS4, am at ep 484 and finished the last movie.

Should I continue with the anime for watch RoB?

Who /NarutoxKiba/ here?

That's not my main ship but i think it's pretty hot still. Probably my second fave.

Even as a boy she's still the cutest, I love her!

Clearly he's going to give birth to nonets you fucking tard

bump

And just like that Ten Ten became ten times more relevant to the story.

He looks better in this, than in his normal jumpsuit. Makes you wish it was his canon clothing.