3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.3 patched downgrading. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools doesn't support the latest system version. Luma + a9lh is the recommended setup.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew Launcher for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-If you were using a public LocalFriendCodeSeed_B that got banned, check pastebin.com/Bg7n8mNr

>Switch
-A userland webkit exploit has been released. No homebrew software has been developed for it at the moment. Don't expect piracy any time soon.

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-Vitashell 1.60 now live, added USB mass storage support

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/twloader-ctr-mode-nds-app.448375/page-251#post-7201065
mirror.co.uk/tech/nintendo-switch-hacked-gamer-loads-10025101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

N64 on Switch WHEN?

Hi

>A userland
GOD DAMMIT

>Only way to get sound would be to use a native PS1 emulator like the PS1 games on PSN
The Vita's official emulator for PSP games (ePS1) runs games on the PSP's MIPS CPU, recycling the code from the PSP's POPS emulator.
You're right that the Media Engine coprocessor is not contained on the Vita, while it was present on the PSP and used quite often. Official PSP games and POPS both accessed the ME differently so the Vita emulates this hardware differently depending on whether its running a PSP game or a PS1 game.
Older PS1 exploits like TN-X were able to break out of the PS1 sandbox and start running PSP-mode code. Only the bare minimum of PSP modules which you needed to run POPS were loaded, though, you can't run a general purpose ePSP CFW this way (not that you'd want to)
On an aside note, the ME used to be very useful for running emulators. It was basically a clone of the main CPU running at the same clock speed, just lacking the vector FPU, and so you could get a hefty performance boost by using it. Snes9x_tyl_mecm and Daedalus gained code execution on the ME and offloaded sound emulation to it. However, this doesn't work on the Vita since there is no ME.

>but nobody cracked that yet.
There was TN-X, which used the ePS1 to have proper sound. The_Flow also made his own PSOne Loader, using the ePS1 with proper sound. Both of these are blocked as of 3.60 of course.

Maybe Adrenaline is a bad then for PS1, unless it gets similar control over the Vita's PS1 additions (like rear touchpad shoulder buttons and video scaling options).

But no, it's the second coming of Christ even if it will be half-cocked.

That's where my knowledge runs out I'm afraid.

Knowing The_Flow it'll work a charm but also arrive several months late and with some faggy flashy additions that nobody asked for.

I knew I should have kept the Vita I found on 3,01 so I could use TN-X, but nooo, I had to listen to /hbg/ about PS1 on Adrenaline Soon™

If the PS1 library was such a staple to give up Vita/PSP piracy for the downtime, then why are you so interested in it now?

Okay people, what will be the first Switch homebrew ?

no games

Does someone have a list of which games are unplayable on the PSTV even with the whitelist hack?

no games

Wipeout 2048 crashes occasionally
Tearaway crashes
Gravity Rush is awkward

Pretty much any game that uses the Vita camera or rear touchpad. So little deviants, Tearaway, and others.

>does anyone have a list of all of the videogames ever made?

I don't get it

vita has no games meem

aldostools/webMAN-MOD is the right github to update my webman right? Never done it before but some user said I should.

Yeah grab the latest. I'd avoid the 2 themed ones myself, ugly.

Aight, thanks. Is UP0001-PKGLAUNCH_00-0000000000000000.pkg anything I need or should I ignore it?

can you play all the new games on vita, or are you still stuck behind a certain firmware. how about the save bug issue? fixed?

i haven't touched it since like last year desu. just wondering since i have some time off.

If your webman PS3 is on, you can put in your PS3s IP address in your web browser and it will give you a whole list of options and stuff. If you go to setup and look at the bottom of the page, there is a clickable link to the latest webman releases.

webman_mod updater pkg is all you need. The other stuff is optional like if you want webman themes or load PS3 games from your PC hard drive.

Honestly never used it but that would be the pkg launcher, you might enjoy using it. Apparently launchs pkgs instead of installing them so good for games i guess.

>an you play all the new games on vita
No

>how about the save bug issue? fixed?
Yes

>>how about the save bug issue? fixed?
>Yes*
*See footnote

wheres the rabi ribi vpk?

>vpk
Lmao

Asking again, has anyone gotten Gal Gun to work on PSTV? I've tried both whitelister and antiblacklist and it's still saying I can't play it. I'm trying to at least find out if I've gone wrong somewhere if someone else has got it working or if it just doesn't work at all.

Doesn't work on PSTV dude.
Buy PS4 version if you want to play on tv

I tried this last night since other people were having trouble with it. Works fine for me, even when using the USB.

I used one of the antiblacklist apps. Not sure which version and I'm not near my PSTV to check.

How does one rip music out of 3ds games?

So I want to test some games on Citra, is there an easy way to just dump shit I downloaded from freeshop to my sd in a format Citra can play?

Ah nevermind, the Citra wiki was 404ing because of a malformed link but I got it now

Wii U DLC Question-

I've had no problem installing DLC for BoTW but I get "error- install error code 0xFFFBF446 Possible missing or bad title.tik file" for both the SSB and Mario Kart DLC

downloaded using UTikDownloadHelper

Well shit, I don't know what I did differently but I got it to play. Thanks for giving me the hope to try again.

>hacked my 3ds
>when I turn it on, it shuts off after 1 second
shit, help?

probably can't read the sd card

so I should try a different sd card?

you need arm9loaderhax.bin on there silyl

that didn't work, I think the hardware itself may be fucked up a little

how do i transfer save files from GBATemp onto my WiiU? do I have to use Saviine? will they still work with Huehax?

imgur nudes pls

lol not me,wish I had source though

I understand

FreeShop, CIAngel or FunKeyCIA - which one is better and safer?

Also, is using them even safe anyway?

they all do the same shit and they're all safe

>tfw nothing new on the vita scene

The 3DS uses a "ticket" system to determine if you own a certain game or not. What those programs do is find a game's ticket on an online ticket database and then install it on your console - making you effectively an "owner" of that game. There is no way for ninty to know if you're a pirate or not, that's why you can play online multiplayer on your pirated games.
tl;dr it's all safe as fuck
As for the best, it's FreeShop. CIAngel has a shitty interface and FunKeyCIA is cumbersome as fuck to use since you have to do half of the job manually

How do I emulate on a hacked Wii U?
Or at least put VC titles onto one.

gbatemp.net/threads/twloader-ctr-mode-nds-app.448375/page-251#post-7201065

get fukt bootstrap cucks

Is it really that fucking hard to get DS roms to load off the SD card?

yes

HOW THE HELL DO I EXTRACT FILES FROM A .CIA REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck you. I hope no one helps you while you've got that attitude.

Let's say I want to brew something for Switch, is it possible yet ?

No

Dear /hbg/, I don't know shit about the system/architecture of Wii U, and I have a question.
PSP was able to do custom plugins, as in screenshots anywhere and macro tools.
Is there any chance for the Wii U to get a homebrew plugin for screenshots? As in, would it be possible for a 'brew to capture either screen and run in the background of a game?

God fucking dammit.

someone please

Wait, I dont get it. I know already that what is being downloaded is archive file in .cia format that is then being installed on 3DS, where in place of unique header of carts, your console unique ID is being used instead, hence why people can play online without triggering blockade.

How exactly legal users accquire tickets? They pay on eShop, then tickets are being added to their accounts linked with NintendoID, allowing them to later redownload everything they need? Or tickets are being stored on console instead? The later option would explain why its possible to download same files via Python script (server would just allow connection and downloading when receiving proper "calling" in form of key unique to application).

But then why Nintendo servers wont just compare console ID with Nintendo ID to find out, if user bought the game in the past? How can they explain that some consoles suddenly download tons of games, without paying for them first? Can you actually transfer Nintendo ID from one console to another?

In a usual online shop the game would have a unique ticket for each copy sold. So game A might have ticket X for me but for you it would be ticket Y.
Nintendo ties their sales to the system itself IIRC and since game A has ticket X for everybody there is no way for them to know if the game is legally acquired or not.

Tickets are not linked to NNID in any way.

user's telling you bullshit
titlekeys =/= tickets

tickets encapsulate a titlekey and are unique for each console, which authorises the console to play a game
all you need to download a game is the titlekey. It decrypts to a download link.
You can forge your own tickets if you have hax + the titlekey, and Nintendo never checks the tickets

Now Im again confused.

So how the procedure looks from the point of view of "legal" user and the one downloading from freeshop?

with persona 5 coming out in 10 days I thought I'd get in ahead of the mobs of retards to ask what cfw I need to be on to play it, if anyone knows

lol

what

First the user buys the game from the central eShop server which handles transactions and shit. This server replies with a ticket, which contains the game's titlekey along with a signature from Nintendo approving the game for use on this console.

A pirate would instead get the titlekey from somewhere else and forge his own ticket.

From now on, they both work the same way. The console looks inside the ticket for the title key. The titlekey encodes a link on the eShop CDN, which is different to the central server. This link isn't anything special, you could literally type it into your browser and start downloading content without any authentication needed.

Once the game is on your console, you obviously want to run it. The content remains encrypted once it's downloaded and you'll need to decrypt it each time you start it up. The console will look at the installed ticket for this game, and use its titlekey to decrypt the game. If you're not running CFW, the OS will complain if your ticket does not contain a real signature from Nintendo authorising you to play this game.

The idea of isolating the authentication and distribution servers is common, Sony does it too and you can see the content they have listed at PSNDL. It allows you to distribute huge amounts of data efficiently on a whole bunch of independent servers around the world, while maintaining the centrality of transaction and account management.

rebug best cfw

oh I meant which version, I don't care about who makes it

the latest

Is there a cheat engine for WiiU to acquire amiibo exclusive gear for Breath of the Wild?

mirror.co.uk/tech/nintendo-switch-hacked-gamer-loads-10025101

???

Is it time to buy a switch already?

>PS2 emulator
i'm getting wet

its fake you fucking idiots, he's just playing a video

i have a wii game that is a .wbfs file and it wont run on dolphin
If i put it on my wii, should it run or do i need to somehow convert it to an .iso?

probably corrupt or something, my super mario galaxy games are both wbfs and they work fine on dolphin

Ok im trying to place the homebrew starter kit on my SD card and it says its write protected even though its unlocked. Anyone have an answer for me?

How exactly do you play video on the switch? It doesn't seem to have a web browser or media player.

>doesn't seem to have a web browser
that's where you're wrong

So you think the hidden browser can play video? I thought I read about people trying things like youtube but they didn't work.

You say? :3

Very interesting, but this rise another question - if pirate forge its own ticket, using titlekey, how he forge signature from Nintendo? Do I understand correctly that it contains console ID? But people download .cia files using Python script, that obliviously dont contain console ID.

Or that part is being created when user try to install .cia files using tools like FBI? I mean, did download few .cia files from 3dsisio, tried and installed one of them. Does it mean that it actually doesnt matter where I aqquired the .cia and how and that it only becomes "unique" to my console once the tool installs it, using permissions granted by CFW (arm9 access)?

I must admit that while I was very scared of hacking my 3DS and didnt actually used any other functions of CFW than getting rid of regional lock, reading about CFW installation process, console security and such, was almost mesmerizing.

One cold say I did it literally "for science".

>how he forge signature from Nintendo?
We don't we just patch the signature check function in memory to always return it as valid.
The only thing in a ticket that needs to be valid is the titlekey and stuff related to the titleid, the rest can be complete nonsense.

Forgot to include that video ;_;

you have a hard time believing that the switch can play video, but have no doubt that it can perfectly emulate PS2 and N64, something that can't even be done on high end computers?

holy shit
It's time!

>emulate PS2 and N64, something that can't even be done on high end computers

man I haven't fucked with my ps3 in so long
I want the REX cfw right?

I was refering to joke webm I forgot to attach and which I posted on .

So Im actually right? .cia files downloaded from 3dsisio, freeshop or by funkeycia script, are all the same and in the installation process, they become unique to console?

>removing the word perfectly to be a contrarian bitch

That's right.

The only person that claimed it was perfect was you, I was correcting that

I'm an idiot so I won't understand the guide until I'm following it step by step, how difficult is it to put CFW on my Wii U, like how long would it take? And is it like 3DS CFW where I need a specific game or just low enough firmware?

nvm sent myself the fix on megaupload

I'm really new to this vita hacking scene.
I've played and finished Persona 4 Golden on my vita twice already, but I decided to get a PSTV so I could get free games (my Vita is on 3.63, unfortunately) but I thought it'd be fun to cheat in P4G.

I want to use the Persona 4 Golden save editor to get tons of money and do other neat stuff for my third playthrough and instead of googling how to do it properly, I thought it'd be easy to just figure it out for myself, but now I gave up and google isn't helping

I went to ux0:/user/00/savedata/PCSE00120 and copied my save file (data0001.bin) to a folder in my PC, made a backup of it, and tried opening the file with the save editor, but it crashes as soon as I open the save file.

I saw some posts saying that for saves I should go for savedata0, but there's no such folder, as you can see in pic reated.

Can someone help me solving my problem?

literally 5 minutes

You can't get it straight from the file tree because it's encrypted. I think there's a save manager plugin you can use to dump the unencrypted save file, at which point you can use it with your save editor.

The savedata0: thing is referring to another, sorta out of data method.

you're still a fucking idiot, but keep digging that hole deeper