League of Legends general /lolg/

Slightly more canon ship edition now you can't say it's the worst.

Eyosongive.us

It's just death
Nothing serious

I love Lissandra !

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

Officially canon

>Hot dragon sex for the unconscious prince

>2017
>Dankcrank

Post em

1ST FOR MATING PRESS

Kindred is back and more broken than ever for those who know how to manage time and place

Why is she so boring

rate me
ww is pre rework

>slightly more canon
>she murdered her foster mother without a single shred of regret for lesser crimes than Vlad has done

Yeah no.

if anyone can proove they are female i will gift elementalist lux or any skin they want

becouse her kit is literally the most boring in the game she needs a rework asap like leona

I have seen the light too clearly to ever fear the darkness.

supports are for ______?

no mang, she's beyond garbage

Reminder! Always Thank your support! And help ward!

>being this much of a beta cuck

lol

I wanna cuddle Jinx

>Tobito is tilted again
damn man

xth for Syndra

Started playing this game about 4 months ago. Now what?

Old Vayne didn't used to get the hots for violence

And she is welcome to try and murder him. It will just be the prelude for some hot hatesex.

Is he D5 now?
Man he really is a bad player

Reminder.

Lux prefers the company of strong warrior women over men.

Stop with this meme

>1ST FOR MATING PRESS
>is not the first post
Stupid shyvana poster

Keep playing and learning.

he lost his masters promo and now he wants to int.

Gas sjw cucks btw

Dubs decide who I play top lane

same here desu

HEY GUYS
DO YOU LIKE MY SHIP?
ITS LULU X KENCH

What you're not understanding is she won't have the hots for Vlad doing violence.

She'll have the hots for doing violence to Vlad. Either way one of them is going to kill each other.

Lissandra needs a new passive.

Her pbe passive is shit because her aa animations and speed are abysmal.

She needs something like extra sustain or survivability or extra range.. It's too bad cause she's the best waifu yet completely shit ig

I bet you guys don't even play chess

A TRUE HUNTER NEVER RESTS!
unless banned

Me too!
Apps buffs when?

xth for gayer than taric

Why is she in a canon relationship with the twink boy then?

good lane pressure
warding
tower diving
roams
top/bot swap when t1 bot has fallen
control wards
sweeping
useful and powerful item actives

>canon relationship
this is delusion

>twink boy

Talon? There's no relationship there.

I wanna cuddle jinxfag till rito takes jinx out of the dumpster

ezreal would be a better gf(male) at this point over being a cucked beta :(

> canon
ha

>Why is she in a canon relationship with the twink boy then?

>"I play better than my elo's average"
>Pink wards bought per game: 0 or 1

Explain yourself.

okay buddy, next you're going to say "Ezreal isn't real kiddo"

Lovely relationship~~~~

Lose Lane Win Game

why is this allowed?

can someone carry me out of bronze? ill be your healslut :)

whats a pink ward

There's one cumslut down in bot lane that does nothing but heal, shield and leech xp/gold. it's their job to ward

>Can't even play top rengar anymore because he's banned all the time
nice game lolbabs

outplayed x)

I know she's flat but come on, Jinx isnt a boy.

>Pink Ward
?????

xth for Rumble

>can't play complete eternal cancer that nobody likes playing against because complete eternal cancer that nobody likes playing against is banned

Rework revert when?

>Why is she in a canon relationship with the twink boy then?
Jinx is an A- if nothing else.

>complete eternal cancer that nobody likes playing against because complete eternal cancer that nobody likes playing agains

You alright there buddy?

Shen nerfs when

invite when

You've been down too long in the midnight sea.

Do I really just have to play a character that can carry my team to win games? I've won a quarter of my games, I play a tank that can hold my lane while the others win or we get our shit wrecked. I can't push without feeding right now

Need more genderswap

800k HAHAHAHA fuck you

carries are actually hard to play, don't believe memers who say you'll win 2/3 of your games just because

Exactly

You're gonna be here for a long time then

agreed

Boy, are you behind the times.

we get it
you main yi

>loli rengar
If we're doing this then do it right.

NEVER

EVEN

TALKED

/lolg/ i need your advice. i always hear that it is best to pick a champion you like/do well with and play them a lot and you will climb. however, what if that champion is never meta and considered a shit champion by everyone else?

for some reason aatrox's play style just kind of clicks with me and i play him well. i think he is fun and i have a solid winrate with him (65%+ at nearly 50 games this season). i am constantly debating if i should just try to find another more meta champion that 'clicks' with me or just say fuck it stick with aatrox. i've climbed from bronze 5 to silver 1 so far and im worried once i hit gold ill stop playing against people who dont know how to deal with aatrox.

This is right

do you play him top and dive on garen

>tfw play Iron Man of Iron Man shields
>Nasus rushes frozen heart and Rammus rushes thorn mail
>wonder why I keep double killing them when they gank

Also holy shit Morde trashes Rammus. I felt bad for that guy all game.

Gross, there's not even a feminine penis under all that is there? ugh, how could post this garbage?

Alright I've had enough of the shitposting and endless arguing. After countless hours of research and experimentation I've been able to deduce the OBJECTIVE best waifu. This is final, do not try and say otherwise.

It's (You)

D-do you really mean that??!!

> iron man of iron man shields
gonna start calling him this

I-I'm so flattered user

>mundo isn't even in the guardian/tank update

make his e blind or something holy fuck

>people who don't understand E max Nasus is the objectively superior build
>people who think Nasus is a super late game champion and not a mid game champion

autism

rub your feminine penis until you shoot all over the enemy botlane

Just play jinx!

Star guardian Ezreal would be funny to me because it puts him in an even worse situation than in normal universe
>the only guy in an all girl team
>since being the only guy he's probably assumed to be gay despite most likely not being so
>the majority of them probably dominate him
>has to watch his crush fall in love with somebody else and at best consider him a friend
>Jinx probably knows this and bullies him over this
>she probably kisses Lux in front of him sometimes
>at least they talked in the universe
I used to hate Ezreal but I've come to like him out of pity

solid advice

Okay, so where do I begin. Your comment was not bad at all, but it needs some work. You have made a few grammatical mistakes, but those are not relevant since the most important part of a comment is getting your message through. The real problem lays in the message itself. Ever since you posted it, it seems that nobody has given a fuck so far. This isn't meant metaphorically; I'm serious. Nobody has ever cared about your point thus nobody agrees with it. You were probably just trolling and not serious in any way, but just in case you weren't; I hope you take this message to heart. If you did mean it as a joke, please realize that the comment you made was not funny in any way known to mankind (as of 17th of January, 2017). Now that's out of the way, I need your help as soon as possible. I'm in a helicopter with a friend and we are not sure how to land it. There is a grassy landscape nearby, so that should be the perfect spot. Could you please google 'how to land a helicopter' and summarize it for me? Okay, you probably are wondering how I even ended up in this position, or why I'm judging your comment while being in such a dangerous position. It's only fair if I explain that first. It started in early 2006 when my friend and I were just students. We were young and reckless and wanted to become helicopter pilots because we saw it in a cool anime. We didn't have many friends, but we had each other so we did everything together, which includes following our dreams. Despite us trying hard to follow our dream to become helicopter pilots, we dropped out of school. Long story short your comment is shit.

roastie whore

Mundo is considered a fighter in champ select but not a tank

>didn't even bother to change the date

Step it up user.

>Want to go back to my old account to play reworked characters I have
>Don't want my old friends to know I'm online, can't delete them without being seen online either
What do

play kog and look for a lulufriend to premade with

i play him top and jungle and have even played him full crit adc before. and playing him against garen is fun now because if you can manage your passive well you can easily bait his ult

he was even more cancer before the rework, hence "eternal"

Is your reading comprehension horrible or are you just triggered that everybody hates your champion?

did you land the helicopter user