dota2.vpgame.com/
gosugamers.net/dota2/gosubet
dota2.vpgame.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who /lpq/ here?

I'm sad, guys.
Would queueing up for Dota help my sadness?

Show me your worst

In the very rare chance that you get a good communicative team with which you'll enjoy playing, yeah, it would help
What's most likely to happen is that you get a bunch of shitters though, tilting the fuck out of you

please

please don't tell me that there are

S T I L L
T
I
L
L

mouzshitters in d2g

why dont you like playing razor?

Valve needs to have more majors so we can watch our guys BeanBoys play more.

Im ashamed about most of these desu

pretty sure I'm actually on a 6 game winstreak with SD. KDAs are embarassing but hey I don't play the game to inflate my personal stats.

I played him a lot when the aghs refresher meme was alright. It was fun when you were winning, otherwise made you lose very hard.
You need to play some more undying. That hero is a serious pain in the ass to any lane

I want to be a good storm spirit so bad :(

Sujin, the Aqua Spirit, AGI hero
Range
>Innate ability, passive
Suijin moves X amount faster and gains X health regen when he's near a water remnant (X radius) and/or the river. Buffs stacks (for example, if you are in the river, plus 2 water remnant near you, you move 3X faster and you gain 3x health regen

>Q. Water remnant
Suijin summons a water remnant on the ground, takes x sec to form (works like static remnant, but casted like Spark Wraith). If it hits an ally, it gives X% damage reduction for X seconds and Heals for X amount. If it hits an enemy, deals X damage and slows for X amount.
>W. Morphism
Suijin changes his primary atributte, takes X seconds to channel. If he becomes STR, his spells deal more damage, and slows and stuns are stronger. If he's AGI, Debuffs and buffs last longer, and his spell have lower cast point. If he's INT, Cooldowns are lower and Lower mana costs.

>E. Aqua Cannon
Works like Power shot, without the channeling. Deals X damage, and its effects depend on the distance between you and the targets hit. If they are near, it stuns for X seconds. If they are farther, it just slows.

>Ultimate
I DONT KNOW
HELP

I want to be a good AM, but I can't.

Well, OH SHIT A GEM has the flaw of having no real AOE damage or stuns.
I mean, the only redeeming factor is that Track is still one of the best skills in the game, and all their heroes benefit from being ahead.

Fountain 200/300/400
Target becomes soaked for 2/2.5/3 seconds, dealing damage 150/250/350 and causing random puddles. Heroes who move onto a puddle slip, stunning and moving forward for 1/1.5/2 seconds.
Aghs upgrade. Targets who slip apply a new Fountain debuff

>new riki
>no aoe
>new bounty
>no support/aoe

I dont even play this game anymore, i might come back soon idk

Shuriken bounce and riki ult hardly count as AoEs, people usually mean shit like BH/Echo/impale/ravage under aoe.

>create new smurf account
>first ~10 games each team has always solid line up with cores and suport
>new players suck, but they are friendly and try to learn the game
>no flaming, people actually follow instuction and advises
>never experienced so much fun playing the game solo
>skipt to a few games later
>line up is always 5 carries in each team
>chat is spammed with "noob" and "shut up"
>everyone thinks he is arteezy
>cancer and retards everywhere
>even if you play as stack
>only reason why I never abandon is because low priority is even worse

that's how I realised that online video games were a mistake and should be avoided by everyone with a functional brain.
anonymity and the lack of physical presence of your teammates and opponents means that will never face any real personal consequences, so they will be egoistical and cancerous (ironically you can only win if you fully submit to the team and play the shitty roles if you have to).
as you see dota and online multiplayer games are basically a mistake by design, that's also why I will no longer play this game.
meanwhile I hope you enjoy being inferior to me and waste more hours with this bad game.

>>Innate ability, passive
/lolg/ pls go and stay go

at least post a cartoon with a full face. i don't even know what this shit is supposed to mean.

not that guy but you do realize that innate ability has been a thing since baack then right?

>I realised that online video games were a mistake
No, you realized that team based online video games which require people to play cuck roles that serve others in order to win.

Why are you sad qt?

3 decides what I draft for my battlecup team GAME 1

QUICK QUICK

europe tier 3

Just pick any of the theme ones from and report back

there are still navi dendo shitters so you know...
nostalgia fags are the worst desu

Last pick riki with
Orb of Venom and some regen
Get boots and wind lace
Urn
Diffusal blade(starting with robe)
Echo Sabre
Blink dagger
Manta/ Buttefly
Abyssal Blade

Ez gaem ez rares ez lyf

Oh shit a gem-draft

5 most picked heroes in 1k according to dotabuff

5 hereos with highest winrate in the 1k bracket according to dotabuff

>le repeat my post and add some words

fuck off

ill do oh shit a gem and report back cause other user is a faggot
unless someone gets a 3 and wants me to try another draft like nolegs strat etc.

Aba Necro CM Zeus WK are those 5

we aren't the same person? don't be a faggot, you got your roll now use it

>we arent the same person
>exact same premise and just reworded cause he cant post the same thing within 5 mins

I'm this user check post time stamps we can't be the same guy because of the post CD

>which require people to play cuck roles that serve others
>cuck roles
back to /pol/ with you. roles which you call "cucked" exist in every game and necessary if you want to win. look around, every fucking team sport has them. the difference is that only in video games people get to refuse to play them.
in football if you were fat you were the goalkeeper. if you thought you were the shit and should play striker people laugh at you and send you off the field. no discussion and good luck trying to play ever again. it's about winning and everybody has to submit to this goal, period.
in video games on the other hand there is no way to send back players to the place they belong and that's fundamentally wrong, because instead of teaching people that it's about the team and its goal, people learn that it's about themself.
So in fact if you want to call anything "cucked" then it should be playing online video games, as you have to accept that a worse player than you still has the same rank as you within your team. if you like actually that, then enjoy being cucked.

Let's not make this about /pol/ or whatever the fuck, support roles are a joke in video games. They are either there because of genre traditions, or they're there by design so lower skilled players can play with others while still being effective.
It's the bane of all team based competitive games that are currently in the market which pretty much limits you to 1v1 games if you're not a complete autist that enjoys all the cancer that games like this entail.

>it cant be me cause i posted in the exact autopost timer

what did he mean by this?

Nigga the timer is like 90s or 75s or some shit not 40s

>clicking creeps for 30min followed by clicking buildings is harder than actually playing the game from the start and trying to contribute with less resources available

>stop playing dota shortly after 7.00
>decide to pick it back up again today
>the game is still a retarded 5 man meme fight from start to finish that requires 0 skill

wew lad what a shit game

New Riki Ult isn't aoe unless you get Aghs.
And as much as Smoke Cloud is a good disable, you are in a bad spot if the only Disables you got is Smoke Cloud, Impale and Spiked Carapace.

Dota is actually pretty decent if you play support. Most of the good ones are just gankers/heroes with tons of cc rather than being complete healsluts like in other games. I play the 4 position an awful lot and the cores early game farm and midgame farm/towers relies a lot on me not being a complete fucktard early or it's a waste.

>implying hitting creeps for hour required more skill

i agree witht his sentiment. best dota = 2012-2013. no bullshit. as mid you had to buy hex and shiva´s just for the sake of it because there were no items

Our guy sing is doing battlecup

In my defense most of these are probably from randoming and/or I played them years ago when I had no idea what I was doing

>based chinese electric batman in the first row when you search "anime"
wew

At what MMR does Slark stop being a free win?

somebody posted a thing on reddit dota 2 showing that their unique visits have dropped to half since last july

literally dead game

any good hero to spam in 3k in this meta? or should i just stop playing this game because i will never be good at it

at mmr where whole enemy team is less retarded than you

my dad works for valve btw

>support roles are a joke in video games
that doesn't matter. if they ensure victory then you have to play them. if you can't sacrifice anything for your team then play solo games.

>They are either there because of genre traditions
they are there because humanity has found out for every game again that it's benefitial to have different roles/positions in if you want to win. whether they suck to play or not doesn't matter.

>or they're there by design so lower skilled players can play with others while still being effective
see and >It's the bane of all team based competitive games
no, that is playing with and against anonymous players.

So until I get to 5k then.

>reddit stats aren't publicly available

right kid

read the first comment in that thread for explanation you dumbass

>play ranked with friends, mid 3k
>enemy has player with almost 70% winrate
>stomps our team 1v9
>his first games were 0-124 feeding with bots in dubai server
>mfw we were only some dude's toys to play with

>cant hear anyone because cancel keeps talking over everyone

I agree somewhat with this user. Just not entirely.
In Pub you should never play as a position 5 hero. NEVER.
Position 5 is a sign that there is no more farm(gold and EXP) left on the map, which never happens in pubs.
Now, position 3 and 4 is fine: You get your level and Items needed to work the hero properly.
Just don't fucking play position 5 in pubs. Its a sign that you think you are helping, but you are hurting your team because its now a 4v5 game where the position 5 is a glorified ranged creep with cosmetics.

Dota is a game where ANY hero can ward/deward. ANY hero can carry dust.
ANY hero can carry TP scrolls and Smoke across the map.

sad news lad, the enemy actually had a 6k player on their team

>that doesn't matter. if they ensure victory then you have to play them. if you can't sacrifice anything for your team then play solo games.
Except I never disputed that. You have to play support in Dota 2, in League, in Overwatch, etc. because these games are designed so that having a support is the optimal way to play.
My point is that support is a mostly undesired role that should be cut out during the design of the core gameplay.

Literally doesn't matter.

>doesnt matter having someone 4k above you on the enemy team when youre competing to be king of the retards

>innate lol-tier passive
>literally has morphling's morph and adaptive strike with slight changes

its shit morph with a half assed support ability ffs if youre gonna do hero concept shit posting at least dont just copy/paste whats already in the fucking game

>have 6k solo mmr
>que with friends sometimse
>every other game someone is memeing about me being 6k, either through twitch memespamming(pogchamp typically), 'nice 6k' every time I die/make mistake or im being accused of buying my account if they are not happy with my plays
is this how pretty girls feel on the street and the club?

Why are we so dead? Even during esport downtime we were never this dead

reddit basically killed every non default (ie; subreddits that reddit forces you to subscribe to) subreddit when they tried to censor /r/the_donald

also in recent months the main page called /r/all has been polluted by anti-trump pages that have no subscribers but always get 30k upvotes because they changed how upvotes work to inflate the actual number to make things seem bigger

also the site is literally infested with paid shills to the point where there are companies dedicated to hiring shills for you: youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8&feature=youtu.be

hide the solo mmr. it's too tempting for 4ks to call out if you're not doing too well because they take it as evidence that you're no better than them which means they deserve 6k too and it's just the matchmaking holding them back

Cancel is one salty bitch holy fuck

>tfw troll, sniper and axe are all solid choices again
feels HOHOHAHA man

Guys help how do I chen lol

don't
he is only good in memepushing and pubs are incapable of that

>In Pub you should never play as a position 5 hero. NEVER.
Here's your usual jungle LC that makes you lose the game

dagon, max nuke and slow don't bother with micro shit

axe has been broken and never nerfed, the downtime on his spin is retarded and making spin pure plus how op blademail is makes the hero broken af.

dominate 5 centaurs

stun lock faggots

is anyone else's ping fucked for all servers or is it just me?

its the same thing on /v/ endless shilling for shit games, and people having console wars. If you are a fan of a game, you come to Veeky Forums to discuss it among your peers without your opinion getting silenced by downvotes or popular opinions getting circle jerked.

also the memes are so fucking cringey on leddit, not sure how people stand that website.

I keep having button presses not register or inaccurate mouse clicks. I dunno what's going on, at first I thought I was just fucking up but it's becoming too common and half the time I am 100% positive I pressed my item or skill and it didnt go off.
Even simple shit like moving stuff to and from the backpack is fucking up on occasion.

Whats the gyro build lads

HotD Aghs BKB or something?

tab q then you mash R

>nerf magnus
>shit heroes like axe and necro not nerfed

yea fuck this game.

ring of repick

>pick troll, darkseer, magnus
>vacuum
>rp
>battletrance
>+120 damage on dark seer lmao
>ORA ORA ORA

>In Pub you should never play as a position 5 hero. NEVER.
that doens't change what I said. if a pos 5 decreases your chances to win, then you don't play this role, because in the end you play to win.

but first you said it's because of the genre tradition or because they want bad players to still have some impat on the game. what is it now?
also removing supports simply because it's an undesired role is stupid. that way you could also say that they should remove undesired heroes.

Straight
Damage
Aghs is core as fuck

No
its maelstorm aghs bkb

aghs and then every on-hit effect item you can cram in
i enjoy deso mjolnir skadi mkb

That happens to everyone now AFAIK. I feel like especially with quick cast.
Also other thing, anyone have this shit where if you level up with hotkeys the spell gets instantly used after leveling? Happened to me when playing tinker and I'm pretty sure I only pressed W once to level missiles.

>axe
>necro
>OP

how's 2k

it fucking sucks dude. I wish I could git gud.

Yes, I have owned 5k players alone when I was 2.5k
And I have been dumpstered by 1k players.