ITT: World record holders, I'll start with the NIO EP9, fastest production car around the ring

ITT: World record holders, I'll start with the NIO EP9, fastest production car around the ring

It is electric too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuW9qYVBLB8
motortrend.com/cars/mazda/miata/2016/2016-mazda-mx-5-vs-2015-subaru-brz-comparison/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Not a production car (manufacturer said so)
No video proof

What's the fastest car/bike around the ring? Like, full-stop fastest time ever recorded?

>Manufacturer said so
Wrong

>No video proof
They already said they are editing it

Stay permanently assmad ICE cuck

What record does it hold? Ugliest supercar of all time? Cheapest interior for 100k+? Worst fanbase?

Fastest volume prodiction around the ring
Easist car to trigger GM fangirls with

Lambo is the fastest production car @ 6:52 you fucking tards

>NIO EP9
>Production car

when a car is made in 10 unit batches and made to order, it is not a production car. They haven't even started batch 2 yet.

>6:52

L O L

Manufacturer stated they weren't going for a production car record because it isn't a production car
Deal with it

Zonda is faster than that
And more zonda have been made

Lmao

*Citation needed*

>fastest production car around the ring
Since when was this a production car?

since cancer wanted replies.

>Most launches in a row

Everything ITT is slower than a 34 year old Porsche.

youtube.com/watch?v=UuW9qYVBLB8

here is it doing 7:05:12
pretty believable that it broke the record.

>Someone makes a half decent EV
>it's not tesla

Every time.

Tesla really is an american company. All show, fanboys, and marketing, zero performance. So much for the pragmatic country of "results talk".

not street legal
>no pls doesn't count because my feefees

>not street legal
Sorry not sorry, what's legal or illegal in ameriburgers land is entirely irrelevant

>caring about laws anyway
Keep damage vontroll9jg

the zonda is no street legal in germany

> vontroll9jg
literally so assmad he started smashing his keyboard jej

>not street legal -from the factory-

In a segment of this hobby where people are generally a little less autistic (motorcycles) and able to afford the shit they want (because motorcycles are significantly cheaper than sportscars), this doesn't matter so much as everyone is old enough to understand that you can plate nearly anything in the US if you jump through the right hoops. So your $5k bike now has an extra $2k of bullshit, oh no.

Just ask all the "not street legal" two stroke motorcycles rolling around where I live.

nice, the zonda is still not street legal

That doesn't mean you can't buy one and make it so, so, it's an irrelevant issue.

Not street legal from the factory, modified, such things do not make a car's bencracing goodness invalid.

if you can't afford the plates, if you can't afford the mods, that's your problem, not the car's. When you finally save up all your autismbux and get your "STREET LEGAL VOLUME PRODUCTION ALL STOCK MONSTER!!!", it'll still be smoked on race day, sorry to say.

>you can buy one and make it street legal

*citation needed*

and then, prove that after modifications it's still faster than the NIO

You can plate LITERALLY anything in the US.

And with enough modifications, anything can be faster than stock anything.

Benchracing is a futile effort. Someone will always be faster than you. Better just take your honda civic and have fun in your own class.

zonda revolucion is street legal and faster than the zonda r
Stay btfo anime nerd

>the US
umm the nurburgring is on germany
*citation needed*

>people still give this faggot attention

Let it die you sperg

itt mad petrolcucks who will become irrelevant and a dying breed who will never afford or drive an electric car

6:11
Porsche 956

what would stop someone to build their own car/bike/whatever and break a wr themselves?
fastest thing in the ring?

they did it with slicks

lack of ability, I guess
considering most of these super-duper-hypermachines are built by a team of brilliant engineers, Bill and Bob building an LS1-powered Cruze in their garage are gonna have a bit of trouble posting a time that comes anywhere close, even if they break a few emissions and safety rules

brilliant engineers with a shitload of money to play with, I meant to say

lel, i can't even tell what that was

>NIO EP9
Fastest road legal car the Radical is still the fastest production road legal car.

lurk more

Why did you bump this trash thread?

literally who cares. stop being such a cry baby. it's just shitposting. join in on the fun already

Please don't use Chaika characters for shitposting, I liked that show.

To piss off
Cancer

GT86 and BRZ, holds of more car of the year awards than any other car. While being faster than the Miata.

sperg more toyocuck

wrong

motortrend.com/cars/mazda/miata/2016/2016-mazda-mx-5-vs-2015-subaru-brz-comparison/

>Recent Miata owner Pobst’s lap times align with his preference: 1:29.91 for the MX-5, 1:31.27 for the BRZ.

stay cucked

wrong image

LOL
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>assmad toyobaru cuck STILL posting this fake image almost two years after being blown the fuck out
Lmao

Anime replies are cancer.

Also this car is good, would be better if it were a Tesla

Dude. This whole thread is cancer, and you bumped it after three hours?