pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662
arghblargh.github.io/feh-inheritance-tool/
rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

>Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - Two Armies
youtube.com/watch?v=TBa7hd6FDzI

Previous:

I'd lick Ninian's armpits!

Give me my daughters IS. Next year so I can save up my orbs.

I WANT TO FUCKING FUCK ROBIN

No, the correct thing is to recruit her so you can get this guy on your side. Then you never use her ever again and watch as Jaffar rips everything that's not a dragon to pieces with the Silencer.

bEST and cutEST girl EST!

I love Azura

Me too.

what is the sex like

Shit taste.

>you will never stick your nose directly inside Nino's loose asshole

kill me

Didn't you just get banned

You mean sluttiEST.

Azura is shit.

Like fucking a dead fish

Camilla a best!

I like Hana

>had to use a fuckton of stamina potions to level up the free units and give 3*Michalis Def+2 from Stahl to beat Lunatic.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No, if you're talking about the posts that got deleted like two threads ago I deleted them myself.

What the fuck is even your complaint?

I love Beruka even though she's shit in FEH!

Man, the SP grind is pretty fuckign brutal.

750 fuckign SP to give Gunther a shiny Brave Axe +, jesus

Gray is the best friend you can ask for because if you die, he'll throw away the rest if his life just to mourn you.

If I have to do the same for the next hero battle I'm going to run out of resources real quick.

He looks like Xander of Valentia

Fuck Nino.

Why did they redesign him to be tech support brown?

what skills should i inherit to tharja?

>Waif got in FEH
>Artist did the shittiest job ever
JUST

Ok done.
Next?

Any relations to Alm and King Rudolf?

You made your units stronger, they'll still be stronger. Also, you don't actually have to clear every damn quest to enjoy the game.

Reminder that the god, Hawke, put a stop the grandbelle child hunts singlehandedly whilst Sety was running around with some little boy in revealing clothes over in Thracia

Hi Matthew.

Should I inherit Bonfire or Ignis for Brave Lance Effie?

I want to feed F.Robin to her superior male counterpart so he can get B.Tomebreaker

owo, where'd you find that?

Green Paladinis in the first picture, I assume? He looks cute.

at least it's not rebecca

if you waif is rebecca, why the fuck is your waif rebecca?

Rebecca has good art though.

In the missionary position

>Mathew assassinates Nino so Jaffar can understand the feeling of losing the only thing precious to him

Too bad he isn't coldsteel enough.

He's King Rudolf's nephew, apparently. That would make him Alm's cousin. I guess he's also the heir, because no-one knows about Rudolf and Alm's relationship. He doesn't seem to be a Camus, rather he's just a prick. His design is nice, though. Looks cozy.

Teach your autocorrect waifu already, you goddamn shitter

I can't wait for alm to kill him

>waif is Sophia
>LITERALLY a giraffe

>Give a flier Reposition
>Have a bow user on your team
>Send in bow user to kill the blue flier to the right
>Use reposition to bring them backwards
>Clean up the rest
I really didn't find it hard. You niggas need Reposition in your life.

Post 'em. Whales need not apply.

Can someone help me out real quick, if I have a nino with life and death 2 and she gets hone attack from an ally, will they stack? or will one override the other?

In hindsight, after playing through 4, chapter 2 feels like the worst map in the game, it's a amazing clusterfuck really.

Yes they will stack/

I love her.

You just reminded me about their support where Matthew tells Jaffar that he has Nino hostage.

I still don't know how did he survive past that since Jaffar could kill him easily since his stats are bad without support.

He didn't say waifu, genius

Are you blind? He looks like Yu Narukami. (^:

Which did you reroll for?

Little princeā€¦ you left me no choice but to take you back by force.

>tumblr
autism

>I still don't know how did he survive past that since Jaffar could kill him easily
The whole point was that someone else had Nino hostage. Matthew dies, she does too.

Yes I know you're copying the other guy, you know what he meant so why are you saying that.

thank you very much. do you know how high they can stack? like can i get the full +4 from hone and +5 from life? or is there a limit to how + it can get

Does your defenses page only show the last 10? Cause I swear the first few were cut off.

>good art

Why are you asking why someone is copying the other guy.

>shows magazine scan
>no source
You fuck

CUTE!

why do I hear people saying Conquest's story wasn't good, or that it had the worst story out of the three Fates routes? I mean sure I know its not perfect and definitely has some issues, but I found what is was trying to say about gray morality, and doing bad things in order to bring about good to be pretty profound and interesting. At least more interesting then the incredibly trite good vs evil "ya just kill a giant dragon at the end bc lol" story that BR was

I hope that they will add either new characters with the skills of the ones from GHB or that they will become avaiable again for who beated the quests again

>owo
>gay
die

This is a very cute girl, with very cute art!

He was actually bluffing.

I'm doing a Sacred Stones randomizer; should I play the Ephraim or Eirika route?

I'd suck on Rebecca's tits and cheat on her with Nino!

Abel, please. Your marriage is in shambles and you're going to die alone in your failing shop.

I got the account xml from here. It had both Raven and Tiki, as well as that Nowi as a 4*. Next I rolled Linde and got really lucky with the Rein banner. I got Ryoma a week ago and just upgraded Effie today.

Tell me /feg/, what class are you going to make Faye when Echoes comes out?

How does one forget they have a relative outside the family?

>horrible trash assassin who murders fiances gets to spend time with the love of his life and have two children before dying
>mass murdering edgy Swordmaster gets to retreat to a quiet place and contemplate the dao of the sword

It's not fair!

IF I COULD JUST LEAVE MY BODY FOR THE NIGHT

Pegasus Knight

Careful m8.
If she's promoted, you're dead if she gets her hands on a killer bow.

group prostitute

Unless guys can be pag knights again, peg knight.
Alm was hidden away purposefully. Not a matter of forgetting.

What if Nino wasn't in the party?

Pegasus Knight so I can have her, Clair and Catria make the cuck triangle attack.

Tactical kanpeki family!

Stahl a cute~

I want to hold his hand~

Nintendo Dream

Gotta be cav, since Matilda joins later, and is already a Paladin. And the other villagers are the other classes, and there's Clair for Alm's pegasus.

>having different style art is bad
It's refreshing. I fucking love it.

Rebecca's art is shit and she looks like an insectoid. Quit being blind waifufaggots.

>Moving Catria to Alm's team
(lol

If he's the nephew of the king, why didn't he get killed early in life during the massacre?

She's cute, stupid fag.

>Rebeccacucks actually think this looks good.

King of Rygel, not Sophia.

>give Matthew support with Serra thinking he'd marry her to make him feel better about having Jaffar kill his gf
>he doesn't marry her
>only Erk and Oswin get to be with her.

WHY?

like every other anime moeblob then.

Triangle Adept + Blarraven on Ursula - will it work for arena?

>Sophia gets a whole country named after her
>Still shit
why is this aloud

Predict who succeeds Hidari