E92 Goat?

This car would have been GOAT if it didn't break all the time.

>Comfy AF
>Aesthetic
>300hp TwinTurbo Inline-6
>Stock Sound System goes hard (13 speakers 2 subs)
>Tuner Friendly - Over 450hp on stock internals and Turbos
>Priced under $15,000
>Roomy

Only negatives is it has an open diff and something breaks every 5,000 miles.

10/10 would buy the fuck out of if it wasn't for meme repair bills. But when the car is in working order, it is one of the best sports coupes on the road full stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zE_cJ9ivj48
youtube.com/watch?v=ejVi4acNR3U
youtube.com/watch?v=th12SRdcc8w
youtube.com/watch?v=dxtIoW3jLHg
youtube.com/watch?v=ElQ-14rASo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like your style m8.

>looses to Mustang GT

Nice ride, sand nigger

lol wut?

youtube.com/watch?v=zE_cJ9ivj48

No, they are shit. The 335 have HPFP issues, unless you get an N55, which is only later years, the car itself is okay, if you dont count for all the electrical gremlins, and other random ass shit that always fucking breaks. But they are not very fun to drive at all, they feel like a boat when compared to other earlier gen BMWs (2002s, E21, E30, E36, E46) would not reccomend to anyone who doesnt have a sack of money just lying around ready to spend on the millions of things that will go wrong.

Poor fag mad cause he drives a 3k civic.

It is supposed to be comfy, not a harsh sport ride like an old WRX. The N54 is a god engine besides some common issues that can be fixed for cheap if you know what your doing, but when this car is in working order it is hard to beat it. A simple tune and an oil catch can and a few minor boltons and you are close to 380hp.

It's comfy when you want it to be and fast when you want it to be, if it rides to soft you can always get an M3 rear setup.

(One part is commonly faulty so the car is trash). Ok kid

>few minor boltons
Could you list them?

Intake, FMIC (intercooler upgrade), Pipes (charge pipe, downpipes), Exhaust, Oil cooler since the E92 335i's have shit oil cooling and a few other things.

Just a few of these matched with a tune can gain 50-80hp easily

>literally the most unreliable engine of the last two decades
>le fixed for cheap god machine
This is some powerful autism.

The N54 has won five straight International Engine of the Year awards, and three straight Ward's 10 Best Engines awards.

wew lads

>thread about ~$10-15k mediocre trophy-badge vehicles
>'kek le poorfaggots xDD'
Change your style if you don't want people to instantly recognize for you an insecure lower middle class prole.

>you will spend a shitton of time and money fixing it
>but it won a gorillion awards guyse!!!!11

Amerikeks BTFO
such a funny video

How did keep his camera so steady while driving? He's good.

Go-pro mount
It's constantly broken meme, taking it literally.
Not buying for status, buying because comfy and faster than your car.

A 335i stage 2 will kill GTRs on a straight line while being cheaper, having a nicer interior, getting better MPGs and not looking as flashy.
Go for it user

It won't get anywhere near a gtr

GTR fag btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=ejVi4acNR3U

suree
youtube.com/watch?v=th12SRdcc8w
youtube.com/watch?v=dxtIoW3jLHg
youtube.com/watch?v=ElQ-14rASo4

>inb4 "yeah well bad driver"

Yup, definitely don't own a 135i, an E46 M3, 3 (soon to be 4) 318tis, and an E36 325is. Definitely just a 3k honda. Bruh. I work on them. They are trash, 2011+ is the only year of the 35i I would own, which my 135i is a 2011.

Whoops forgot pic

>Go-pro mount
Dude...
Was my joke that obtuse?

4 318ti why tho

TI is love, TI is life.

Idk. Its like a virus in my system. Most guys who own one either end up selling it and moving on quickly, or they fall in love with em and end up buying tons of em.

But I have one thats being turned into a rally, one thats being S54 swapped, the one pictured is my DD and the otherone is a secret lol.

Didnt the 335 also have some sort of wastegate rattle issue and the only way to fix it was to completely replace the turbos?

N54 and only on a few early production models.

What said.