I'll only play this game for Sara

third for crippling ass burgers.

It is your decision, folo ur drems

Sara best waifu

CUTE!

Where is the Turian vagina located

Suvi is best waifu. Pure.

>Asexual relationships

What in the fuck would that be? A friendship?

Sickening pissening

Sorry bioware mirrored the reality of your life in the game.

Ever consider that most people aren't gay?

It is pretty neat that no planet is the same. The enviornmental hazards are all different, even if the mechanic pretty much plays out the same. Exception being that asteroid with lower gravity where you can do some pretty sick jumps on

6th for GET BUSY WITH REMNANT CREATION TECH, RYDER

Xth for being PURE on insanity :3

Look it up.

So... xir people here, how are you coping with shitshow that is Andromeda's animation,story&VA effort?

Obligatory: Why is she the Lesbian one?.

>tfw in final mission
I don't want it to end

I have enough degeneracy on my web history. And I already need Chemo from the stage four cancer that type of shit has given me.

The only way I see it is like when Charlie and Frank in Always Sunny became life partners because of the welfare and tax benefits.

Threadly reminder that Vetra's fingers are probably bigger than even the biggest BBC.

She makes Sara cry for mercy every night, and the rest of the Tempest is kept awake by it.

Idk, I'm a complete asshole to anybody even remotely irritating in this game. It's how I deal with my anger towards Bioware.

Sorry that I don't want to unnecessarily wake up your family into this disastrous hellhole future you selfish faggots. Maybe wait until they have a FUCKING PLACE TO LIVE before fucking with the nexus' air supply?

I'd have launched them into a star if I could. Wake their family up and make them push the eject button themselves before airlocking them too.

Going through the ME2 soundtrack I forgot how much good ME1-type stuff was stuck into the crappy Battle Tracks.
Just when it gets good it...suddenly doesn't.

Like really good atmospheric stuff and then I guess the combat starts.

WHAT THE FUCK

I HAVENT EVEN GOTTEN JAAL YET AND HE'S NAKED ON MY SHIP WITH LIAM

In between their legs.

I've always been a gameplay first person so while the animations are outright garbage I am able to look past them

My big problem with the game really comes down to the choice. I often feel like I'm playing a JRPG where everything is just static. No matter what I do, my Ryder is a paragon and I have no agency. The dialogue exists but its completely pointless

For every moment I love in this game there is another one I hate. I just cant fathom why EA thought risking a major series like Mass Effect wit ha B team studio was a good idea.

Cerberus almost confirmed!!!

You know you can just say "game" instead of listing every component of the game individually.

I don't think Sara can romance Vetra.

Vetra isn't into that fag shit.

Garrus or Vetra?

How do you guys deal with the massive guilt after you make a right-click gut decision?

I shot Reyes in the back like a coward...

And this is the problem, yeah if you like to bang girls just because they might have a vagina you have options, but if you want a regular human girl and you don't like tomboys your options are precisely 0.

so fuck you BW for that

Nothing can stop that BBC from getting into Jaal's butt.

garrus

Are the models in anyone else's cutscenes blurry and low res until the details get high res as the cutscene goes on? It's annoying because it happens every time

Anyone else not getting banter on Eos after the radiation cleared?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Is she at least looking Hapa if not full white?

Garrus for bromance, Vetra for romance.

Honestly, Garrus/Wrex was by far the best companion pairing in the first ME game.

Character face overhaul mod when?

the biggest complaint I see about ME:A is the lack of enemy variety but

ME1 was 99% geth

ME2 has variety in the form of BLUE PURPLE YELLOW health bars

ME3 was 99% cerberus

i dont understand

And mouth, just look at those lustful eyes wanting the BBC

It's HIS STANDO!

I'm a guy so Garrus.

First Contact.

QUICK QUESTION!

If I craft some armor, can I upgrade it later? Or do I just sell/dismantle the old one and craft a new one.

So that's how Angara reproduce. Mitosis.

what's going on besides the fact that you can't take a decent screenshot?

BBC BABY

She's so cute

Vetra.

Garrus is and always has been a boring character designed to appeal to plebs. There's one of his type ("flat default bro who worships the PC") in almost every BW game.

>using that skull tat to try to white her up

you just made her ugly ass look like she has vitiligo, good job

You can dismantle it to get back the mods you used
I wanna know if 23% power restoration & defense means that your powers comeback from cooldown 23% faster. that shit is confusing as fuck

Dismantle and craft a new one as far as I know, same with weapons too unless there's something I missed.

best girl

That really looks like two Angaran Twins having buttsex while Liam watches.

Who /stolen valor/ here?

Rocking that N7 all day, every day.

... Did I just get a quarian processing chip from a wrecked remnant ship?

Bioware, explain this.

Cute

Is an unarmed melee build possible?

>tfw no giant protective power-armored minigun-toting gf

we both know it makes her look better

Gameplay is average, ain't it? Wouldn't be fair to call it shit along with the rest that was above.

>open ancient alien tomb
>find a Milky Way gun in a box

that's why you a shit.

They really need to work on titties.

I seriously don't understand why so many people shit on this game. It really does feel like ME1 but with the exploration not being shit.

I just wish we had control of our squadmates.

Because he sucks your cock at every turn.

I would still gay marry him though

Anyone?

According to a tool tip a 100% damage resistance means you resist 50% of incoming damage. So there is really no way to know what the fuck

Anyone else not like the open world? I did the mission on Voeld to save the Moshae and the entire time I was thinking that I prefer missions like this to open world 'exploration'

Suvi is just a fling right? So can sara romance suvi, and then commit to vetra? Plz, I must know.

>no brake on the nomad for tokyo drifting

I am disappointed

where the fuck is her jaw? looks like you made a giant thumb that drools and gobbles cock

Any updates on the Crack yet?

I still have to wait until Friday next week when I get paid too buy it legit.

There's a mod that lets you drift.

It would be really cool if power armor made her count as cover while active.
Using your big protective turian girlfriend as cover would be the epitome of tacti-cute.

Get agility mode.

Game suffers a bit from Dragon Age: Inquisition's "Wide as an ocean, deep as a puddle" effect.

It probably would've benefited from a bit more linearity. A little exploration goes a long way, but so much of the open world in this game is just emptiness or copy-pasted encounters.

I would've preferred more linearity and better pacing in general with the missions. Why the fuck is act 1 like 6 missions and then act 2 & 3 are only 1 standalone mission each.

I wish I could pick renegade again

>Reyes
>Helps the exiles who started a rebellion literally the MOMENT the Milky Way races got there
It was better than he deserved. He should've been drawn a quartered by horny Krogan.

>Ryder sits in a child-harness on Vetra's back

try switching up companion pairs i guess? maybe you have to progress other planets then come back

>Jumping the chasm on H-047c with drack

Sara cannot romance Vetra. Vetra is straight, she isn't a dyke.

Fuck off with your gay shit.

I can't believe after 4 games and 10 years bioware still hasn't figured out a way to make exploring solar systems that isn't dull as shit.

Anyone figured out a work around to the banter bug? Not getting anything on eos or voeld.

haha oh shit, you guys actually think this looks good?

I'm honestly kind of torn on this. I didn't like how incredibly linear ME2's level design was, but it also let them make the best stories in the series. I'm not liking the "drive here for 10 minutes, get 30 seconds of dialogue, dive somewhere else" structure at all either. I mean, there's gotta be a happy medium possible somewhere.

>homophobic bigot got triggered
lol

Has anyone here started or done Cora's loyalty mission yet revolving around the ark?
Says you need to complete settlement on Eos for the email to trigger, yet I've done the settlement, but got no email?

>not romancing Vetra so you can have Sid babysit Sara and play with her LEGOs for free

>Punishment Via Krogan Cock (SO GOOD)

>who runs Eos-town?
>MASTER BLASTER RUNS EOS-TOWN

What does your Ryder look like?
I used tattos and blush to make a white woman while you play a nigger or an autist

I don't know. This guy seems like he's enjoying it.
youtube.com/watch?v=tFxzohbXLSo

So when are the patches rolling out? Has Bioware even announced anything at all?

I got an email from him after doing it telling me I was a piece of shit for shooting him in the back so clearly the man is delusional because A. I shot him in the arm and B. He tried to cheat in a duel

fuck reyes ; I can't even believe he's a romance option the shady bastard that he is

>jump over a crater
>Jaal starts laughing
c-cute

user...

Anyone have a download link to the soundtrack?

Are you that renegade femshep autist too?

Never, because the problem wasn't that they lacked time, or testing. They just didn't/don't know how to fix the issues they knew about.