/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

WARNING: DLC2 HAS BEEN DATAMINED, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED, GO AWAY

>Still waiting for his fix:
>1.11 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839063734797566

>1.12 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839596812166515

>Ringed City DLC stuff
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/2016/9/21/12999428/dark-souls-3-final-game-dlc-ashes-of-ariandel-miyazaki-last-finale
gamerant.com/from-software-playstation-vr-733/
pastebin.com/qjn1ZiRq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PLACE YOUR BETS ON WHO WINS THE TOURNAMENT

2nd for Priscilla

Is it just me or have these things become a real pain in the ass? look at that fucking aggro range and they won't stop doing their grab thing one after another

>end of the series
>final boss is furtive pygmy

Can a cool guy drop me a dark hand at high wall?
Pass dsg on PC.

when?

>that is ending very soon
[citation needed]

not anymore, series is going to be gone for a while, You'll basically end up the smike equivalent of dark souls playing fan games and "similar" games

I don't see anything regarding the covenants in the patch notes. Specifically about DM and BS. Do they both still function exactly the same? Have they ever explained what is wrong with the summoning? There's not going to be a BEO is there?

polygon.com/2016/9/21/12999428/dark-souls-3-final-game-dlc-ashes-of-ariandel-miyazaki-last-finale

>"It’s time to move away from the Dark Souls franchise," Miyazaki said. "As president of From Software, I’m not completely denying the possibility of bringing back the franchise in the future. There could be someone else in my company who wants to work on new installments. But we believe that the series will end after the two DLC."

>>Reminder Sony still has 3 more exclusive contracts with From, with 1 VR Game.
>Source, please. First I've heard of this and I've been watching the news for ages.

gamerant.com/from-software-playstation-vr-733/
From were one of few guys on VR table.
Then some verendus from NeoG was like, "They totally making new PS4 Exclusive".

I don't remember where I got third from.
But, honestly, Considering Success of Demon/Dark and Bloodborne, chances of Sony having more From Exclusives are high.

why the fug do you get an ear when the host enters the boss room but not when the invader crystals out

hope you brought your torch friend

They're pretty annoying but you can avoid the grab spam fairly effectively by just playing unlocked and keeping your camera on a swivel/back to a wall.

Dropping down instead of going through the staircase down there is a lot more dangerous too

>a literal who final boss
BRAVO MEMEHACKAZAKI

They take severly increased damage when flying. Use a ranged weapon/item.

Nah, invading is no longer for bad players who can't win without level advantages.

alex

all the money is on my boy alex

fuck off nigga

Huh. Apparently, the trigger for Eygon to commit suicide is actually just to kill DSA without having Irina telling you a sad tale. I was re-stocking shit after clearing DSA, and saw his armor for sale. I hadn't even given Irina the Lothric tome yet.

HEY GUYS IT"S A LITERALLY WHO YOUTUBER HERE AND HERES 10 REASONS WHY YOU NEED A TORCH FOR THE NEW DLC

>pastebin.com/qjn1ZiRq
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ?

It depends, Miyazaki seems to be burned out of Souls like games and he stated several times he wants to rest for a time from them, but he also stated that if Namco Bandai or Sony wants to keep using the franchises they are free to

Maybe it will just be under another director thats not Miyazaki and with more of Japan Studio than FromSoft

But they never gave me this much trouble before, now I'm here using all my estus to grab the armor and reach the illusory wall below

I don't remember them being this aggresive before

>Put down sign to help noobs with Vordt
>Keep getting led to Dancer

Is this a new meme or something? I'm just going to black crystal out once you go through that fog door.

>without having Irina telling you a sad tale
A what?

Holy fug, Blackflame Friede is just handing my ass to me. How do you deal with the invisibility?

She usually turns invisible and then combos/grabs me to death

Did he get black wings or some shit?

There's a trigger that makes most of them aggro to you, I know turning the crank will do it but there might be others.

t. alex

Ciaran will win he is the best!

You can "save" him and other npcs by just not talking to them when they get to the Firelink Shrine

Its a bit lame but its the only way to keep them alive even if it means not talking to them at all and not being able to interact with them

I actually know this feel
Why the fuck do they think a sign on the opposite side of the area is for fucking dancer you fucking cunts

Spam throwing knives, they stay visibly embedded in her when she cloaks
Alternatively, wait for her to turn visible by running the fuck away and listening for audio cues

Who's Shira, again ?

Come on, it's dark souls 3! Just spam rolls.

Don't like him, but it's a safe bet so I'll go with the old man

What proof is there for a 3rd area in the DLC? All the autists at leddit are convinced

is for purging.

Shira of the east was the strongest warrior of the far away lands.

Buying a dark Miracle from Irina corrupts her and pisses off Eygon, leading to the bad ending. Supposedly, buying all the good Miracles from Irina and turning her into a Fire Keeper was supposed to be the trigger for Eygon to kill himself, but he also only did that for me after I killed DSA (presumably because he's an available summon for that fight).

I wonder what happens if I buy a dark Miracle off of her now that Eygon isn't there to interfere, I've never done the bad end before so I don't know how it goes.

will he still have his pantless leggings? cuz i noticed his black glove is gone and replaced with a gauntlet

I think you get the chance to join the Spears before the Monkboss fight, if you joined them and then betray them, Shira will hunt you down. If not, you get a generic Spear offline.

>Nip's pronounciation of Priscilla ends with shira
>we know of only 1 relevant duke
>in short: it's basicly the same line when Fluffy Tail dies

Oh
He kills himself after DSA, yeah. That's always been the trigger.

Wait does the update help quality builds or strength builds?

There is no solid proof besides the fact that not all the data was in the patch and the key item to give to the painter could lead to something more than just dialogue.

Fun weapons for a faith knight? Thinking Yorshka's spear but you don't get that for a while. Maybe a Partizan until I get that.

Any ideas?

>tfw claws are more viable that 2kat
there was a time where claws were nothing but budget 2kat

Pic related. Her crown description mentions that it's decorated with a Man Eater Shell pearl, so the Duke is definitely Seath.

what the fuck is going on with DS3 can't place my soapsign.

Is that bad ornstein cosplayer competing? Either he'll go far and take out everyone or choke hard and flop round one.

Seems to be how these things always go with him in FCs

just encountered someone with what i assume looked like Gael's greatsword and it was such a ridiculous anime bullshit i can barely describe it with words

Lightning stake.

Use it to trade with big weapons.

I actually feel sad for Gael

All his quest only to find out that the blood has dried up and the only way to get new blood is to take the Dark Soul and get consumed by it

Im sad specially because he could like, try to force you to take it instead so he had the possibility to kill you to get the blood and remain alive, but he insteads waits for you to end him and finish his quest for him

Earth Seeker

Does anyone have an up-to-date table?

I wanna change my NG status before the DLC

Nines would probably be the most powerful person in the universe if he existed in the Souls universe

What's the best faith weapon?
I use drakeblood sword because even without having faith scalling buffed AR is pretty high

She doesn't seem to have dragon features, though.

Heavy Exiled Sword now boasts the highest AR behind Yhorm's, what do you think?

>throwing javelins with a force of a fucking railgun
Oh yes.

Saint's Bident with DMB is one of the best FTH weapons

Speaking of spears, anyone know the AR on ringed knight spear when it's buffed?

Well yeah but that's not really a weapon, innit?

Will check it out, thanks. I love the WotG style WAs.

so literally nothing then

post yfw you've lived long enough to see millions of lorefags btfo by Memezaki by not only raising more questions but also not answering any of the originals ones

>Well yeah but that's not really a weapon, innit?

It is your faithful cleansing weapon.

Being a VR dev doesn't mean they have a 3 game exclusive contract. There is no confirmation of the number of games they're making with Sony, or the exclusivity of them.

The faggot on reddit who stole all of Zullie's findings said there's an entire area not accessible yet, so everybody there ate that shit up.

monglet

Someone who's planning on hitting you in the face with someone else's face.

He knew he was no champion. If he'd had you take it, then he wouldn't have been able to beat you, he would die anyway, and there would be nobody left to bring the blood back to the Painter.

Taking the Dark Soul himself was literally the only option available. He probably could have found some poor fuck to force-feed it to, but that's not what "good guys" do.

>Exile GS isn't a dex weapon anymore.
>Crow Quills got a nerf.
>Half the time I step into the arena, I get stunlocked by a Rouged Poison Painting Guardian until I bleed out.

If this patch didn't make my Strength Character way more fun to use, I'd be pretty unsatisfied.

>you weaponfu became metacancer
fucking hell

Thinking of trying something new before DLC hits. How are the following weapons?

>Corvian Knife
>Corvian Scythe
>Lucerne
>Zweihander
>Pontiff Curved Sword
>Millwood Greatweapons
>Carthus Greatsword

rude desu

And thats why I like him, when he gets introduced in AoA he seems to be a crazy old man and nothing more, but depending of what happens in the DLC and his dialogue he can end being up my favorite character in the series, he just feels smarter than most of the cast

They don't have to make a sequel to DaS3, per-say. There's enough timeline and vagueness in the plot that they could throw a dart on a map of events in Dark Souls and base the plot around that time and event.

So, I will have to buy DLC in order to get Dragonslayer Armour set, right?

are you retarded

>Great
>Ok
>Good
>Shit
>Has become best CS
>Don't know
>Bad

Someone (maybe Zullie) please confirm which one it is.

>I've never done the bad end before so I don't know how it goes
She eventually starts begging for death and won't sell you anything else. Then you have to kill her and give the handmaid her ashes to buy the other spells, at which point you can't give her any more books because she's dead.

You could beg someone to drop it for you once it's released

I got three proofs in one summon miyazaki smiled upon me today. got 25 now before even facing sully.

Nice weeb build bro.

>main game boss armor is paid DLC
Why is this allowed ?

>pained sword stunlock

why do people always find some cancerous bullshit to do

Correct, nothing except fairly well-reasoned arguments based on hints from AoA. Painter loli is making a painted world, needs dark soul pigment to do it, you kill Gael and give her the pigment. Presumably, she'll then make a painted world.

No
I guess it's a yes to my question. That's just so silly. Those bloody mongoloid jews, man

bump

so how does NG+x affect the matchmaking?

they want attention. I guarantee many a youtuber will upload such bullshit, and get away with their faggotry by calling it "trolling."

They should have added a reworked version of the unsued Yhorm set, as well.

I feel like most of armors in DS3 are uglier compared to DS1 or DS2

I feel like they didnt think much about them this time either, in DS1 for example you had a lot of unique sets and weird ones too, DS3 seems more in tune with BB when it comes to low originality

It doesn't have any effect. The only game that ever had it influence matchmaking was DS2 and they went back and changed it so it didn't at some point in the shittons of patches that game had.