/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Thanks Diabolos Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.55b Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/80b599657643964426f767a9bed8d5a526046040

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previously on /xivg/:

meow

Only beastmen are foolish enough to summon a primal.

Where should I go to casually farm Lore tomestones. CASUALLY.

middies!

daily roulettes

The Ala Mhigans aren't really doing their best to make me want to keep them around.

I'm going to marry an elezen~!

mel

Afterwards?

Scathach is perfect

spam ARF or gubal hard

in another world, scathach was merely a happy magica school girl..

fl@

the heretics summoned Shiva. the heaven's ward summoned Knights of the Round.

you're dumb as fuck dude, you do realize they didn't willingly summon anything, right? the whole point was that Ilberd set them up to get fucked in the ass at Baelsar's wall and pray to Rhalgr with their dying breaths.

like i get the story ain't great but i get the feeling a lot of you guys just can't into basic understanding

left or right

Wrong!

left

Cheese and crackers. I said casually... ARF is so fucking aids.

And my point was that an unification through genocide sounds more pleasant than to keep all those other retarded races around.

Which healing class is manlier, AST or SCH?

sch

cool, but just know that the moment the garleans figure out the truth about summoning primals that they are absolutely going to summon something when they're eventually backed into a corner

don't act like they have principles.

SCH

The pursuit of knowledge and war tactics is much manlier than.. Tarot.. or whatever..?

they didn't willingly summon it, no, but they sure as fuck thought it was a great idea to just go waltzing into baelsar's dressed in grand company uniforms and colors to trick the alliance into helping them out with their stupid shit.

left

that... wasn't why they dressed as the alliance grand companies at all. they did it to make garlemald think it was a pre-emptive attack by the eorzean alliance, as the grand companies themselves had readied troops in preparation for the ala mhigans / garleans doing something at the wall.

Left if you drop the scar

i hope you aren't implying there's a problem with that

Why is it the people who are always anti ala mhiho have like zero story understanding

left would make a nice slutty mage

literal

cat

husband

i'm tired as fuck and got it slightly mixed up, dressed up in grand company uniforms to trick the garleans into thinking the alliance was fucking with them. even still it's not exactly a cool move.

alright

Reminder that futas and shemales are pushier with relationships and sex more than male characters it's borderline rapey at times. And the worst offenders are actually cats and au ras.

no, it isn't. but it's a difficult situation to parse. these are people who have nothing else to cling to but their homeland, and whatever's left of that particular radical group is in for a rude awakening when they find out 20 years of garlean rule has created a lot of ala mhigans who just accepted it, or don't know anything else because they grew up under zenos' thumb.

They have to use their cock, why have it otherwise?

so males are beta then?

I mean if youre a pedophile

Our weapons crackle with dark energy; those unlucky few to not be cleaved in twain outright die in twitching agony as their very soul is devoured.
Our wargear is painted only in the thick, steaming blood of the enemy.

Not one step back in the face of the foe. To sacrifice everything in the name of protecting the very same meek fools who spurn us. To climb to the highest peaks and plunge to the darkest depths. This is the creed of us Dark Knights.

dude shut up that has nothing to do with the dark knights in this game, stop projecting your edgy bullshit onto them

She's perfect

Saber a fucking shit anyways

Yes, go on.

>And the worst offenders are actually cats and au ras.
This. Everyone goes on about muh creepy futaogres, but in game the actual pushy futa creeps are those cats.

>they don't milk the targets soul through their urethra
Ufufufufufu

Yeah, Dark Knights are about the power of love in this game

>Fray as a CNJ in Chivalric Coat of Fending / Adamantite Set
It isn't fair.

>power of love
>first mission is "see those knights going to rape that impoverished woman? Kill them all."

i bet next you'll say because it's called Carve and Spit that they literally spit as part of the attack

why does Salted Earth hurt people? what is a little salt gonna do to anything but a slug?

guys it's called Fell Cleave does that mean Warriors use it by falling down

guys, why doesn't Armor Crush crush armor? wtf koji

user did you mess up today...

im flawless

>Farm light
this is going to take a while isn't it?

No, I am much too powerful

it takes 3 hours if a1s is bonus

Yeah I'm an emotional idiot

Who thought this height difference was a good idea?

What makes you say that

today's been a good day so far
how about you though

standing paizuri

>XIV
>Non-shit character design

Pick one

I feel like the market board is trying to tell me something... but I can't put my finger on it.

It's really not as bad as the previous light grinds. Either pair it with bird farms or grind A1S for a while, you'll be done within a day (real life notwithstanding).

whats the best way to farm it
Not at the step yet but I'm like right there

Fucking waifu trash faggots that's who we could have been tall bottom heavy scaled and horned demons/drangons if lust like the hunky males but nooooooooooooooooo we needed even more moe bait.
Fuck this game.

Lizard girls belong to catboys.

Lizard men belong to roeboys.

he just told you

this

The moogles know the true source of your power

It could be much better, thanks for asking

the early au ra designs wouldn't have fit this setting at all, even if several of the ones we were shown were really good.

we were doomed to never get them the moment they used vana'diel's worthless races as the basis for eorzea.

i feel like the design at the bottom right would have been great but if you think the psoriasis jokes were bad now they'd be worse then

Looking for a girlfriend to play this game with.
It'll be fun.

They know its cocaine?

is it okay if I'm a boy irl though?

No sorry.

Name 3 males who you'd EB.
Hard mode:list why

this niggas mad holy shit

ruin the camphor market just to make him mad, keep me updated

>Lizard men belong to roeboys.

You mean lizard men belong to elezen women and men right?

heck

my mancat, pubs mancat, garrin maybe

because they aren't all frilly, faggot femboys

At least being covered almost entirely in scales would have been better to differentiate them more from midlanders.

What is the most fun DPS job?

Yes this is also true. Elezen girls go well with lizard boys. Its a shame catgirls and lizgirls do not go well with lizard men but 99% of them are futa lesbo grownmen anyway

This literally makes no sense, the setting has bird people, fish people, bug people, and all sorts of other shit, how the fuck wouldn't it fit?

I play a male character is that ok?

that wasn't really the point, though.

your garbage succubus girl fixation isn't really any better, either.

straight mancats do not exist

urban legend

Monk then Ninja then Dragoon.

If you are a girl irl then sure.

Ninja follow by nothing.

>lists a bunch of beastmen and ignores that every playable race is decidedly human
gee, i wonder

red
red
red

he's got the biggest, cutest chubby cheeks

soap

That has absolutely nothing to do with the setting of the game and more to do with SE being lazy and awful developers.

I mean if you look at the top portion of the bottom half of your image, it's obvious that the character designer was influenced by their design of the other succubi in the game. It wouldn't be wrong at all to say that was their original intention.

Can't do that with 0 chest.