/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3288

Pool edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
Chess Play/Ladder Info and more: pastebin.com/ST2512G8
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo

for RIN RIN RIN

Lilly!!

Holy shit doggo! This looks fantastic!!!

For Mish

Reserving spot number 4 for Suzu

for Miki and new things.

How is everyone today

Lilly!

snoozu!

very good! weebing all the way

also, Ri~n!

im going to watch konosuba

figured ive been here for 3 months and have completely lost any shred of will to live along the way so i might as well just go ahead :^)

and how are you toasty?

Just finished a rin-hunt, found a ton of new rins I've never seen before

I'm halfway through konosuba myself, liking it so far. I'm pretty relaxed, got 14 hours of sleep.

S1 or 2?

>completely lost any shred of will to live
oh come now, what do you do in life? I've been feeling nothing but dread for about a week, but three lazier-than-usual days have brought me back onto track.
oh my, been hunting on deviantart, I suppose?

I actually managed to get a better version of this pic, take this!

???

Thanks, Undie!

rip forgot file image
on my most eventful days, i play the piano and maybe write a story
well im gonna start with season 1 of course

I thought you'd seen it like literally everyone else.

s1, I started really late
rinpo how did you know

You both disappoint me, post mals.

i'm willing to bet i disappoint myself more
seen konosuba? nah, im only starting to watch anime because see reasons listed previously

filenames
>tfw autistic enough to rename the images so that source is uncertain
but yes, dA has an amazingly large number of ks arts, even if you take ones that feature Rin
I should consider that too

>starting with Konosuba
For what purpose? Also post mal.

Lilly!

not starting with konosuba, actually
im also watching that dragon maid anime also for previously listed reasons
i also read koe no katachi

>post mal
my anime list? i dont use lole

Fuck sorry lol mobile posting

Yeah it looks super awesome! You really nailed the faces :D

thanks fren

>starting with meme shows
>starting with kyoani's weakest work
>using lol
I don't understand

yeah, , you should have started with Jojo, like ME

He didn't even have to start with something as long as Jojo, just not flavour of the month memeshows.

someone said JOJO?

dA is usually shit, but it has some good katawas. To be honest rinpo starting with konosoupa isn't best idea, it's good but it's not kino.
promise no bully

I think that Lilly is a tad mannish, imho

I have commited a sin of fuckery

Several people posted theres the other day and there was no bully so post yours.

>Fuck Misha
>Get Misha's bad end
>Fuck Shizune
>Get Shizune's bad end
What were they thinking?

I choose first option
chubs>tits

Enjoy your bad ending

WILL ANYONE STOP THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN?

but is it really a BAD ending, if you get to squish the Mish

I don't think so

>tfw there's no misha good end

tbf Shiz's tits are on point

It is when Mish and shizzle are left former husks of themselves

w-wow user

really made me tinc

Not if you man the fuck up and comfort Misha till the end.

Whats it like thinking for the first time in your life?

No user, you cannot provide enough comfort!

head hurts
oh my, that looks nice

smash it off things to make it better

it is true tho
>ywn help misha
why live
i tried watching jojo for a very tiny little bit but i can't stand it honestly

maybe i should give it more of a chance but whatever

>starting with meme shows
im already doing something bad so i might as well try my worst
>starting with kyoani's weakest work
meh
>using lol
*lole

Theres nothing wrong with watching anime, theres things wrong with deliberately watching weak ones to prove how much of an ebin weeb you are.

hol up, are you trying to trick me again?
>i tried watching jojo for a very tiny little bit but i can't stand it honestly
w-wow, yeah well, perhaps it's just not your type
I recommend Yuru Yuri for extreme comfiness

inb4 vlc

>im already doing something 'bad' so i might as well watch mediocre shows
>i tried watching jojo for a very tiny little bit but i can't stand it honestly
You continue to confuse me.

>vlc
I've never tried Yuru Yuri, I like Yuri mangos but the amount of yurishitposters in anime communities has made me not see it as something worth watching.

Nth for headpat!

Not with that attitude

>deliberately watching weak ones
i'd say koe no katachi isn't weak, made me cry which surprisingly felt good after so long
but to be honest, im just extremely picky.

It's more the artstyle that i don't like, not saying it isn't good at all, don't get me wrong, it's just not my favorite flavor is all

>watching yuri
REEEEEE

No, if you do it with some big and grindy like a combine harvesters thresher thing while its turned on it works even better!

I'm talking about the anime you watched, the manga is fine.

>im just extremely picky.
You're picky and choosing to watch Maid Dragon and Konosuba? What the actual fuck?

well that's what I thought until one day I got bored/interested enough to actually check it out.
it was quite a pleasant surprise, tbqh
>not watching yuri
RRRRREEEEE

Dropping an anime because of the art style and then picking up more modern moe styles disgusts me deeply.

Have you read the mango? I've heard thats quite good too but I've never given it a try.

To be fair to the guy theres very few good full on yuri anime, its all in the mangos. Most of the good yuri in anime is background stuff like in Psycho-pass.

>be told you have a condition causing you to slowly lose your hearing
>buck up
>learn japanese sign language
>transfer to special school for the disabled
>pair up with an already deaf student
>translate everything for her
>become good friends with her
>start to fall for her

>suffer

I actually want to start as soon as I finish the anime

no bully pls, I always watch first and then read if it exists in such format

>still not posted mal

Why would I bully for doing things in an acceptable way, the problem is the people who watch the animu and then refuse to read the source material and proceed to shit on the source material like every Steins;Gate anime fan ever.

oh man, I should totally read/watch Steins;Gate someday

thank you all guys, sleep well and see you tomorrow

READ THE VN, THE ANIME IS MEDIOCRE

you can be disgusted that's fine with me
reasons previously mentioned
I AM A MAN OF PURITY :^)
picky doesn't necessarily mean i only like good things, it can also mean i specifically like bad things instead of critically acclaimed good things :^)

maybe I'm just saying it wrong. I'd probably even watch JoJo honestly but I think really I just don't feel like it, so yeah...

It's not that I'm trying to be hippie or anything, dear god no, I'm just rather selective. I'd just say I have shit taste but I'm fine with it.

So you're picking meh stuff so you can be a contrarian? Gotcha.

This is why people hate weebs.

>I'm just rather selective
Selective for what?

Good night RP!

not so i can be contrarian, so i can never talk about it to anyone except for saying "yeah i watched it" shamefully

i dont want to even debate about how good or bad an anime is, i just want to watch it, dude, fuck

nothing really specific, just anything that catches my eye. and i'll just watch it, if i don't enjoy it, sure, if i do, sure.
I read koe no katachi because someone told me the sauce to an image on facebook, i watched dragon maid because i kept seeing ironic shitposts about it on multiple facebook pages i follow, and now im watching konosuba because my weebfriend recommended it to me. that's all.

he also recommended me jojo, which i watched, and i didn't like, so i stopped watching. it's really nothing too peculiar, im just watching whatever i get my hands on.

Goddamn league makes me want to kill myself.
Why do I punish myself this way?

You're watching stuff so you can say you've watched some flavour of the month show that no one will remember a month after its finished beyond "oh yeah it got spammed for a bit". You don't need to engage in debates about how good something is, theres just no point in choosing to watch things you know are so so or bad over things that are better just for the sake of shitposts.

Because pain is enjoyable.

I'm not complaining about Koe no Katachi, it was good. You're just watching sub-par to average stuff for memes. You don't have to start with NGE, LoGH or Monogatari but have some self respect man. And I'm starting to feel silly.

>you're watching stuff so you can say you've watched some flavor of the month show

what do you even mean by flavor of the month, im just watching some fucking anime dude, holy shit

i don't want to say I watched it either, if you caught the "shamefully" i added on right after "yeah i watched it" you'd know that

I'm just watching the shit that comes by. I even started KS because I saw a reddit post about it and coincidentally my friend remembered a video he watched like 4 years ago of a KS playthrough.

>have some self respect
lemayo if you knew who i was you'd know i don't deserve self respect, take my word for it

>reddit post
>reddit taste in anime
It all makes so much sense now.

>reddit

>i don't deserve self respect
If you want to wallow in self-pity thats your choice.

>implying i still use reddit
3 months ago, things changed, i even stopped going on the KS sr for occasional new images/ones i don't have because everything's either on here or discord anyways

It's anime. If you like it, you like it.
We all have our preferences.
Still funny how rebuild of evangelion is kind of a remake of a remake

You're still pretty reddit.

Reddit get out.

He doesn't even like them, he hasn't once said he liked them, he's just deflected with "I'm watching them because I hate myself".

Its irrationally infuriating, I prefer shit taste if they actually try and defend it as I can just go "you like what you like", but this is something else.

>Club Penguin reaction pic
Pure Reddit.

I don't use it, but sure
It's rather complicated, but I don't pity myself, I just don't think I deserve respect if I haven't earned it, especially considering the family I come from.
literally saved it off of /b/

on my phone though so i sent it thru messenger then saved on pc hence filename, but you get the point

>It's rather complicated, but I don't pity myself, I just don't think I deserve respect if I haven't earned it, especially considering the family I come from.
This read like 2deep4u deliberate misinterpreting when talking about self-respect

Just a little advice. Yup, the world doesn't owe you anything, but if you don't respect yourself, how can you possibly expect others to?

>facebook
>reddit
>/b/

This is why tripfags aren't people

This image makes me wonder if I would be a lillyfriend if they were real since Japanese girls are the only asians I don't find that attractive.

No, but it does make it easier to have a conversation in here.

You can pick it up from context cues where relevant, otherwise it harms rather than helps.

>this is what tripfags actually believe

But I did like them, I not once said I didn't. I'm just referring to them as "shit" as you guys are.

well, teach me then

good point, but i don't expect others to. I get appreciation for my talents i.e piano and singing but I never feel like it's good enough. of course I compare to the best, that's only natural, so you are right, I should respect myself more.

lemayo
me and you are both anonymous faggots on a cambodian cockpiercing image board, only difference being is we have some pseudo-identity so we can give flak to each other much easier if we're acting like faggots, hence what you're doing right now

hafus a cute, though finding one with blonde hair and blue eyes might be a stretch

>good point, but i don't expect others to. I get appreciation for my talents i.e piano and singing but I never feel like it's good enough. of course I compare to the best, that's only natural, so you are right, I should respect myself more.
See a therapist.