/ndg/ - Nier/Drakengard General #32

>[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu

I want to cum inside Angelus!

Old feels

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T3DOwqopcq0
youtube.com/watch?v=GvfFIfbEHHI
youtube.com/watch?v=r_Hz6m2BDsg
youtube.com/watch?v=VQzgI6xJEH0
poal.me/qvllm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are only allowed misery and death.

Don't lewd the dragons!

With that image you shoulda titled it.

Even now you show no mercy.

badly cut video of someone doing E ending solo
youtu.be/T3DOwqopcq0

i must

>see this
>all I can hear is

youtube.com/watch?v=GvfFIfbEHHI

>>Either it's the machines to give themselves an enemy to fight.
>not even an option
>it's androids
>I guess Taro didn'

We are well aware that Machines keep androids around just for the sake of evolutionary pressure on themselves.
They have the tower that can blow up the moon or the bunker but they dont do that.

They have EMP machines that they dont normally use because that would be unsportsmanlike and would actually win the war they dont want to win.

>badly cut
It's raw footage. It's not "cut".

2B and 9S are lewd!

Here's the full version

youtube.com/watch?v=r_Hz6m2BDsg

>over 2 hours long

no, they are not for lewd, stop right now?

uhhm....

Also the androids are made soylent-green style from machines because it would've been unethical to use normal machine cores. Obviously the machines are the only ones who would feel this way.

Currently struggling through Darksiders 2 to clear my backlog before I think about buying N:A. I am increasingly glad I can selectively blank my memory.

androids and yorhas are different things, yorhas are reporpoused machine cores while androids have regular AIs like devola and popola

no they are for killing and data collection

>Also the androids are made soylent-green style from machines because it would've been unethical to use normal machine cores. Obviously the machines are the only ones who would feel this way.

No.

Yorha are made out of machine cores because Androids think it's not inhumane to keep grinding nachines like that.

>I mean come on they are machines, they are not like us so it's not murder hahaha

>playing dod3, really warming up to it (cent best disciple)
>unlock branch d
>sweet
>select d
>'you need to have all weapons in your posession (39%)'
>
>
>no sorry what
Why does this happen

Oopsie

I was going through DS2 in preparation for Automata myself. Its combat system is underrated and Death is a catty bitch (which I love).

it happens in dod1 and nier as well

>They probably don't use it for flight units because they are still not too confident about mixing technology and magic to much
That makes sense, thanks.

This user is right.

user the Eighth Descent Forces Anemone was part of was under the Moon's Command. She even points out they had been abandoned by the Moon for ages after dropping them off 200 years ago.

i want to collect 9S's resources....

in my snatch

How the fuck does counter work?

Fuck this guy, right?

its a yoko taro thing.
Collect all the weapons in dod1 for the nier end
collect all the weapons in nier for the complete end.
Something something nier automata

They already were doing enough for this battle to last forever, why would they over-complicate things this much

Where does the Dinosaur machine spawn?

Exactly like in MGR but without pressing the attack. Just push the stick.

What was the saddest moment for you?

For me, it was Devola and Popola's final moments

Would you guys be interested in a small book about DoD/NieR lore recap and analysis?
desu it's coming either wayt

Are spears good in Automata? Does anyone know what's the "Robot Discount" on the machine weapons in A from the village?

Are there any weapons you anons would recommend? I'm using the default weapons but feel like switching it up a bit.

Is there any way to get Titanium Alloy other than farming the lvl 18 Bipeds?

I missed a couple early quests it seems, like 11B's Memento or the Communications one. Will I be able to complete them in 9S's route?

Been trying for 10 minutes and spent at least 10k g on recoveries.

Do I need both counter and counter+X slotted?

Forest, go straight and down the cliff right as you enter from the shopping mall.

they wouldn't, it's specifically stated that the N2 terminal hacked into the android archive to find out about the YoRHa project, why would they be behind it?
The whole reason for the YoRHas being reporpoused machine cores is that the androids felt it was more humane to kill them instead of regular AIs, why would the machines do this?

reposting:
how long do you guys think it will take for a price drop for automata on pc?
i completed it on ps4 already and kinda feel like starting a new playthrough on pc but i cant just pay 50 yuropoors for a game i already own

ever play revengeance?

>The Council took from this is that Twins are all mentally unstable so they halt all production of them and any future plans for other twin android types, instead of realizing it was just one set of twins.

Yeah, beat it on the hardest non-meme difficulty.

are you agreeing with me in aggressive manner

And N2 doesn't give a shit about being humane. Look at what it did to Pascal's village to fuck with him.

Yes that's just how I write, didn't mean to come off as aggressive

Is it just me or the credits song is similar to Heaven's Divide?

youtube.com/watch?v=VQzgI6xJEH0

Like I get that dodge is even more overpowered than MGR and lets you stand in bosses' faces tanking their combos, but still can't counter in this game.

Automata came out before I got to Argul, actually. I was going through the Earth segment and laughing about the third person shooting segments to myself because it seemed appropriate to whet my appetite for Nier.

>They already were doing enough for this battle to last forever, why would they over-complicate things this much
I dont think that the machines network has created the Bunker but they can co-operate with the Moon government.

They can even supply them with cores and android corpses for the fuck of the game.

The moon Jews keep evolving the android race, the Machine networks keeps evolving itself so they both are benefiting from what is going on.

I wouldnt be surprised if they trade in info and supplies.

A while, it was already £18 cheaper than the PS4 version here.

Yes, 9S murders with spears. It gives you discounts in robot shops. Whatever you want.

Just one of them. Higher +#, the better the damage.

Just pirate?

So it's in the area of the Photographs quest and just a very rare spawn?

I fell like Counter doesn't cancel attack animations. I had great experience with Bracers and Small Swords, while Spears and Large Swords had me eat shit regularly if I try to chain some combos with them.
Spears are stylish as fuck. Robot Discount means you get better prices with robot merchants.

Okay, but why Commander knew about all that disposal plan when she's not supposed too.
That's like a huge mistake of Yorha's creators (or Taro)

it only spawns during a devola fetch quest.
Even if you finish it without ever fighting it (by having the items on yourself already) you'll get the unit data anyway

Fantastic, thank you. Now if anyone could help me with getting Titanium Alloy I'll be on my way.

Does anyone sell it later on?

all weapons are viable, i do always have a spear in one of my weapon sets

no recommended weapons really, just go with what you like

pretty sure you can buy titanium alloy somewhere, either emil or clown

yes, you will be able to finish them in 9s route. and if not, you can eventually get the chapter select and do them through that

>172059239
>Just pirate?

Get the pitchfolks.

>because of video game quest forced to kill Amusement Park machines
>after being pacifist towards them through A and B up to now
>realize quickly I'm gaining missing unit data
>slaughter them all husband wife and child included
>even the ones at the entrance who give you a gift

>Moon government
>They can even supply them with cores
are you that guy with fantasies

Pit where you fight Sephiroth Ken is the best place to farm it.

Don't worry, they're just machines. They're not even human beings!

Absolutely nothing similar.

>I'm too bad for revengeance mode and that makes it a meme difficulty
Embarrassing.

there are two sorts of dodges.

1 - press RT when an attack is incoming and you get eframes. you can keep mashing it for permanent invincibility.
If you evade an attack and then press your light, heavy attack or shoot the enemy you get that Omnislash like counter attack.

BUT if you press your stick towards the enemy right before the attack connects to you you kinda parry it, making a clanking sound with sparks and returning damage to the enemy.

It's shit because the first option exists.
But perhaps on hard when the enemies hit hard and you can get +450% counter chip, maybe that can rip their asses to shreds.

Thank you very very much!

I went back to the pit once. Too many suicide bombers, I'll try again when I'm in the area though.

Four... No one wants to hear from you or your smelly vagina.

you are building theories on your guesses, that's not going to work
If machines were behind Yorha, we would know that for sure
Or are you implying, that you know the lore better than Taro?

Dude what? At least you have to time your dodges in MGR. The Transformers Devastation dodging system that they ported to this game is possibly the most forgiving dodge system in any action game I've ever played.

You can cancel a dodge into a dodge. All you have to do to infinite dodge attacks that you are actively standing in the continuous hitbox of is mash dodge with no timing whatsoever.

>can only do worthwhile damage with one ability

It's boring desu.

Counter is awesome because it breaks enemy combos - you can stop Goliath whirls with this shit.

Where is it said she knows they are all to be disposed of?

wait i was wrong about titanium alloy, its memory alloy that i was thinking of. i know you get it as a reward for a bunch of quests. i'd just equip a drop rate chip if you can, they drop really often

>you can stop Goliath whirls with this shit.
Or die getting oneshot.

It's just a poor choice compared to just mashing them int he back.
The game needs a stylish counter or to give me a reason to play risky.

did you even play the game?

This. It's important to know the difference. According to the archives, YoRHa androids have a repurposed machine core as their black box (which is what stores their consciousness). They deemed it too cruel to make them with actual AI. Whatever the difference is.

Glad he excluded this shit from Automata.

Time to settle this once and for all.

JP or EN voices for Automata?

poal.me/qvllm0

She doesnt know everything about Yorha project.

The YoRha logs explicitly state than NOBODY not even herself know that,
She only knows that humans dont exist anymore.

>dlc will include more joke endings
>one ending can only be gotten by upgrading all weapons and pods
>dlc also adds pod d that needs another 10 pure waters

It's not even up for debate. The EN 2b acts exactly like EN A2 while they are not at all the same personalities in JP. There is a lot of weird sarcasm added in translation that just isn't there at all originally, it is really odd.

Did you? Because the disposal plan is SS class information that can only be found in the machine Ark, and the Commander only has access to S class information which is the highest information about YoRHa on the actual Bunker server.

Yes.
She didn't know about the machine backdoor and that they were to be wiped out, the only ones who knew were the pods, N2 and the androids who set up YoRHa to gather combat data.
She knew that YoRHa was bullshit to keep androids motivated, that's all - you don't even find out about the backdoor being intentional until after she's infected.

>The EN 2b acts exactly like EN A2 while they are not at all the same personalities in JP

Did you even play the game in EN? Because this is probably the most wrong I've ever seen anyone be in these threads.

Why did A2 kill the innocent king of the forest?
What the FUCK was her problem?!

She didn't vote for him.

I also want to know

Which part are you disagreeing with? It's a hyperbole to point out how fucking snarky 2b is in english.

Well there's the one mission that requires all weapons, and it's a bretty gud one.

>requiring all weapons after everyone has wiped their save data
I believe it.

she hates muhcheens

she is an android hobo with nothing to do
her first part of path C shows she has no plan what to do with her day

She was on the machine genocide train before getting B2's memories.

she was told the bot called a4 ugly

>it's a hyperbole

So you admit it's straight up wrong then and you were just bullshitting.

>how fucking snarky 2b is in english.

I bet you hate Papa Nier too, faggot.

Killing machines just is what she does
>pod 42: what's your plan?
>Just kill any machines i run into
>then go check out a centipede in the desert

muhsheens

>Sephiroth Ken

>you are building theories on your guesses
I'm building my theories on interpretation of evidence. That's a really, really bad counterargument to my refutation of YOUR guess.

>If machines were behind Yorha, we would know that for sure
We do know it, you're just bad at interpreting evidence.

>Or are you implying, that you know the lore better than Taro?
Now you're arguing like a twelve year old. Nowhere did I say this. Or do you have evidence that Taro has directly stated something about the lore that contradicts what I've said? 'cause that would be the thing to cite in this argument, if you had it.

are there pictures like this for automata's cast

Wait... is that runka chunk?