/drg/ Danganronpa general

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Birthday girl edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 19/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Brvx7pJKy8o
kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/157593920854/chapter-6-spoilers-asks-2-of-themmore-no
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JUNKO!

scans never

Beautiful OP image desu

Rest in HIKSHON

Junko is cute!

Never ever

Reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl
She got revived by Hajizuru's bullshit and also won the Hajimebowl and nothing can convince me otherwise

Best girls holding the best boy!

KKKKOOOOOODDDDDAAAAAKKKAAAA

Xth for best Amami pairing!

Reminder that there's literally nothing wrong with being in a romantic relationship with your sister.

So if Kibo got his ahoge removed at the start how would the game go?

I think that may be for the best. My dick would never be able to recover

>goes on Vitagen
>some faggot thinks the next DR game after V3 will be on Vita
>despite knowing next game won't start development until like 2019ish

Are Vitafags this bad?

There's nothing wrong about wanting your cute sister always to be with you

I bet this Vita belongs to one of you guys here...

Just like DR2
Kohacka would find a way to kill Kiibo, like he killed Mechamaru

Sorry, posted wrong pic

Mikanfags are pathetic

Posting best girl!

I want to fuck Korekiyo's armpits

Yes.

i dont how they did it but how is that Ouma and Shuichi so good with both male and female cloth

I just want to fuck him, plain and simple.

No, I'm pretty sure I got it right

Cute bears!

How tasty was their sex?

Tell me a good thing about a character you hate and tell me a bad thing about a character you love.

Seems to be a common thing on Twitter amongst the Japanese. Soudafags (girls) in particular.

>searched 入 V3, R-18
>201 results
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

it's bishie/shota power for you

Togami is multilingual, it can be useful
Tulpaman sucks in destroying evidence

>Junko
She was kinda okay in DR1 before the series proceeded to shove her everywhere and I kinda liked her personality switching gimmick for a while
>Chiaki
IRL Chiaki was a mistake

Is that trigger you?

Komaeda is honestly kinda cute.
Togami needed way more character development.

>Character I hate - Maki
She has a nice design.

>Character I love - Kaito
He's a bit dumb.

And, not V3:
>Character I hate - Chiaki
She... has a nice design

>Character I love - Sonia
someone help me here

>Shuichi "If your weight's over forty, move over porky" Saihara
>Shuichi "Thicc girls make my dick curl" Saihara
>Shuichi "Harukawa, I may die, but I gotta say, you really don't need that pie" Saihara
>Shuichi "Yumeno may be a loli, but at least she doesn't eat from the trolley" Saihara
>Shuichi "Akamatsu is my waifu, so long as she goes on a dietu" Saihara
>Shuichi "I don't care if it's tit-meat, you gotta drop the pounds toot-sweet" Saihara
>Shuichi "If you don't look like a stick, get the fuck off my dick" Saihara
>Shuichi "Bitch, you keep looking round, you're going to the pound" Saihara
>Shuichi "You say forced-starvation, I call it relationship-preservation" Saihara
>Shuichi "Angie, you lose that one kilogram, your vagina I'll gladly ram" Saihara
>Shuichi "Get your face out the pantry, I ain't a gantry" Saihara

No it doesn't Valwin, go back on tumblr

That reminds me, which is the most cringeworthy in the west?

Might as well say mine.
>Kaede
She plays piano, I'm good at playing the piano.
>Kuzuryuu
Hated how I couldn't spend time with him prior to Chapter 4.

1 juzo has a good voice actor and can be usefull ally
2 Hajime in japanese sound like he eats helium breakfast

Ouma has a good VA.
Miu is bad at making friends.

Sweet chocolate~

youtube.com/watch?v=Brvx7pJKy8o
not sorry but sorry

Yamada would be a decent friend to have IRL, because he'd always have something interesting, be it a game, a novel or his own fanfic. Unfortunately, still a shit character.
Mikan, despite being a 100% submissive character, even if for attention, can be a bitch and not even a dominant one. So much potential wasted.

>good thing about a character I hate
Komaeda's gambit to use his luck to make the traitor kill him was actually really interesting and made for one of my personal favorite trials
>bad thing about a character I like
It takes Kiibo too long to grow into more than a comic-relief moebot with no social skills as opposed to how he was in chapter 6 even though I do love him how he is through out the entire game, it just takes too long for him to get some depth

Celestia has a nice design.

Tulpaman needs to be a less obvious murderer.

>Akane
Her FTEs weren't bad and I feel like she could have worked in Komaeda's spot before Kodaka changed his mind, if that was going to be a bigger character feature originally.

> Mitarai

Kodaka made his Talent OP and meant he had to either do nothing or break the story, which made him being the Final Boss really shitty.

finnaly i found someone who like mitarai like me

I don't see many Soudafags posting here, because I guess most of us here are guys. Much of the Japanese who post collections on Twitter and etc. are girls, since far more girls play these types of games in Japan than Western girls.

Japanese Mikanfags act different from the ones I see here, have different views and also aren't baited as easily, so I assume the same is true for most characters.
Soudafags in general are usually girls, I've never seen a guy Soudafag...

>Mitaraifags exist
I thought you guys killed yourselves after Hope's arc

Funny you say that, I have a male friend who's a huge Soudafag, I even call him ピンクゲイシャーク to mock him because he acts sorta like him.

I wouldn't say I adore him but I do like Mitarai, he had a decent character and he was pretty cute

There is nothing wrong with Mitarai.

>Everything is wrong with Mitarai.
FTFY

>ピンクゲイシャーク
Pink Gay Shark?

>Maki
She drops the edgy tsundere shit by the end, even offering herself as sacrifice to let her 2 friends escape.
>Fuyu
It wasn't really necessary to stab himself in the stomach after he had already been injured so much, even if it was so that everyone could fully forgive him.

I've always wondered about Souda's design.
With shark teeth like that, it would seriously hurt if you bit your tongue.
I cringe everytime I see this sprite because I always think about that.

Nips are talking about V2 being on PS4/PS5 again..... Kuzu do something about them....

>nips
Why do you even care?

What did Mitarai do? Junko used him.

Cutting of the stomach is a sign of endurance and toughness as well as remorse. A true yakuza must show that they can handle anything and Kuzuryuu probably has one of the best endurance ever.
Also fun fact, the word Sonia uses which is hara-kiri is outdated because hara-kiri isn't the word we use much to describe that.

There's no stopping them.
I tried once and I ended up joining in the discussion.

Yeah, although it's pretty funny too, it always reminds me of a pink shark.

Cause that's who Kodaka listens to. Why do you think Comun is scared? kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/157593920854/chapter-6-spoilers-asks-2-of-themmore-no

Junko was long dead when he decided to go ballistic and brainwash the entire world with his hope video.

>There's no stopping them.
>I tried once and I ended up joining in the discussion.

Goddammit Kuzu..... What were you saying and what were they saying?

Does he hate Amami or just doesn't want more Kohacka's writing?

That was Tengen's fault.

Oh, cool then.
And yeah, I knew about the word Sonia used, since she talks with a lot of outdated Japanese slang iirc.

I said that V2 might be an anime or manga or novel as much as it can be a game.
A few agreed with me but most said it should be a game because a killing game is best as a game and nothing else, they reckoned we'd get some other side material. To be fair, I sorta agreed.

>Amami’s hope defeats Shirogane’s despair and their are sent to the next game
Is Comun retarded? Tsumugi wasn't the mastermind of the last game nor was even there.

But for a game, don't we already know the main twist?

As much as I'd like to agree, this is Kodaka we're talking about here.
We thought we'd know the twists and turns when Zetsubou arc rolled around, boy how wrong we were.

Shark teeth is one of my fetishes

I think he's neutral with him. He liked his FTEs though.

Yeah it might be a prequel but it's format is pretty much the same as DR1, DR2 and V3 so they kind of have a point there. Not sure how it would work as a LN.

While she wasn't the mastermind for that game we still don't know if she was there or not as a participant.

>Ouma
Despite all the usos, he's not a very good person.
>Souda
He's a bro.

Well, I think he's decent enough but then he makes retarded assumptions like this:
> Kodaka mentioned replaying the prologue because it starts with the characters’ bodies before they receive their character settings.

Kodaka only said people who have finished the game should check the prologue again, he didn't actually say what to look out for.

Do we?

Hickshon?

The games used similar twists and to be fair we don't necessarily know how V2 went down and if Saihara was correct was his assumptions or not. We thought we knew what happened in Despair arc because of DR2 but we were wrong. Remember the Twilight Syndrome Case?

That might not be the only thing though. We don't even know if the V2 ending got super meta at the end like it did with V3 because they had Kiibo there as the audience's mouthpiece/

>Ibuki
She brings positive emotions and that's great. I understand why so many people like her.
>Korekiyo
A disgusting incestuous slut who was obvious as fuck.

>Remember the Twilight Syndrome Case?
Is that a good example?
Because the only thing they did was involve Hajime in it somehow and not involve the rest of the girls or Kuzu in it that much which was frankly a mistake

>We thought we knew what happened in Despair arc because of DR2 but we were wrong. Remember the Twilight Syndrome Case?

Don't remind me.....

Yeah, Twilight Syndrome is a huge example.
In extreme cases, events mentioned in V3 may be retconned somehow in V2 at most.
If not, then simply assume we can't guess all the main twists because it won't always be how we originally perceive it no matter how they feed us the information.

Yeah, honestly anything V2 related is a total enigma at present.

>Because the only thing they did was involve Hajime in it somehow and not involve the rest of the girls or Kuzu in it that much which was frankly a mistake
So it's nothing from how we thought it was in DR2.

>Kotoko
She's cute sometimes

>Korekiyo
Slut. Obvious murderer. Also what the fuck was his problem

Not just that, it left more unanswered questions.
And retcons were everywhere, retcons may happen in the future too.

This.

What a great fem Kuzu.

If V2 would turn out the same way that the Twilight syndrome case did in DR3 then no thanks

Yeah we thought we knew shit in DR2 but DR3 came to be and fucked up what we knew so honestly they could do whatever with V2 and change what we know about V3.

Also this.

Well I don't think it would turn out the same way but like TSC it might not end up being what V3 gave us some vague hints on what is could have been.

Pretty much. Comun really just jumps to conclusions.

>huge boobs on bodybuilders
wrong

in V3 genderbend, who would be the bustiest and the flattest?

>mukuro
She's cute I guess, and her devotion to her sister is admirable
>korekiyo
Literally everything about him

Gonta
Ouma

And are how the others placed?

But we thought Hinata had no connection to that case and we thought Mikan, Ibuki and Saionji were involved as friends of Sato. We also thought Sato and Natsumi were main course students because Natsumi was killed in a main course room apparently.

Bustiest would be Amami, if you don't count Kiibo flattest would be Ouma or Korekiyo

>not counting Kiibo's metal robo-boobs

hate
>tsumugi has an ok design
Love
>I dont understand why komaru was fine with forgiving monaca
>Kiibo should have gotten more character developement pre-ch6
>Korekiyo's incest motive makes me very content with the whole Hickshon reveal

Damn, a lot of people love to say something they hate about Shinguji, which they love.

>圏外
I DISAGREE WITH THIS PIC